Samantha and her Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha finds her Daddy.
3.2k words
4.37
26.1k
34
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

A little explanation is warranted. I am Daddy and twenty-five years ago I had an affair with a Vietnamese/Black lady. Unknown to me, the affair produced a child, a beautiful little girl who grew up to be a gorgeous woman. I mean gorgeous as in model quality, which she did on a part time basis. It was years later when she was in her twenties, that she contacted me because she wanted to know her real father. Samantha or Sam is a very modern woman. She believes in living life to the fullest and that includes her sexual attitude. She was the most sexual creature, I have ever met. There was little that was out of bounds when she wanted to bed someone.

Three years ago, she arrived to announce to me that I was her Daddy. I loved the fact I had a beautiful daughter and I found out we lived in the same area, a mere 15 miles from each other. I was divorced and my children were grown and self sufficient. I welcomed her and we became fast friends, maybe more than a father and daughter should.

I found out she had a rough childhood, losing her mother when she was in her middle teens. Taken in by relatives that cared little for her, she was left to make her own way in the world. At 18, she became a stripper in a club and met a man who became her Dom. He loved her and taught her much about the world. He also was the father of her two children, a daughter and son. Unfortunately her Dom died but Sam inherited enough money that she was well off and could raise her son and daughter. Her daughter was a handful and she was raised by her Dom's mother.

In the first year, it was not unusual for Sam to visit me at any time. We often connected once a week for dinner where she would regale me with tales of her latest sexual episodes. I tried to listen without judgment, but it was often difficult. She would wear the most revealing outfits all the time. The kind of outfit that says, "Look at me, I am gorgeous and sexy." I was always careful about visiting her as I didn't want to run into any of her latest paramours.

Every once in a while, it would be late and she would stay the night in my spare bedroom. One night, I woke and wanted some water. As I walked down the hall half asleep, I passed by her room and the door was open. She was laying on the bed in a skimpy thong and a half shirt that barely covered her nipples. I stopped and looked her over, not realizing that my cock had gotten hard and was sticking out my shorts. She just exuded sex even in her sleep. I am not sure how long I stood there, but finally my brain said to get moving. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Drinking it slowly, I was staring out the window at the dark sky willing my erection to go down.

She was getting to me. I should not be so enamored with my daughter. I hated myself for feeling that way and yet, I wanted her. When I went past her room again, her door was shut. Had she seen me watching her and seen my erection? I lay down in bed and tossed all night. She should not have this hold on me, my own flesh and blood.

It was almost a week and a half later when she showed up about 10 PM. She looked a little tired and I asked her what was wrong.

"Daddy, a man I was seeing decided that I was not good enough for him. You don't think that do you?

"No, Baby girl, I do not. I may be a little prejudiced but I think you are beautiful, smart, sexy and a fantastic woman."

She hugged me in response and we held each other for several moments. I was in my in my lounge wear which consisted of draw string pants and a tee. She had obviously come from a date and was dressed to seduce with just enough dress to cover her naughty parts. I had to back off when my cock started to grow. As we pulled apart, she looked down, knowing the effect she had on men.

We talked a few more minutes but it was late. She asked if she could stay and I, of course, agreed. We went to our separate rooms. I read for a short while then lay on my side and started to doze off.

I am not sure when it happened but I woke in the middle of the night. I felt this body molded to mine. She was the big spoon and had her arm wrapped around my waist. I tensed up, not having a woman in my bed since my divorce. I could feel her nipples pressing into my back. My erection returned with a vengeance. She seemed to sense I was awake.

"Daddy, I am horny. Let's make love."

"No, baby girl, we can't. It is not right for a father and daughter to make love"

"Daddy, I don't care and I can see that your cock doesn't care either."

She slid her hand down under my pants and slowly caressed my hard cock. Her practiced touch had me as hard as I had ever been. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand off of me. I then got out of bed and walked towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and held my head in my hands.

Five minutes later, a very naked young lady sat down next to me and hugged me from the side. Her D cup breasts showed off the golden glow of her skin. Her legs seemed to go on forever and there was a delightful heaviness to her thighs and ass as they pressed up against me. Her arms came around my shoulders and she hugged me briefly.

"Daddy, it doesn't matter to me if you are my father. It would make your daughter so hot if we could make love. I want you Daddy."

I turned slightly and looked into her face. There was no sign that she meant other then what she said.

"Baby, you came back into my life and made me so happy. I don't want to do anything to take that away. I don't want to lose you just because we get physical with one another. I feel it would change our relationship and somehow strain it."

She rubbed her left breast against me and smiled. I could see she wasn't going to listen to what I had to say. My erection still had not gone down yet. I got up and went back in my bedroom because I did not trust myself and I certainly couldn't trust her. Locking the door, I got back in bed and tossed for the rest of the night.

The next morning when I got up, Sam had left already. I wondered if she had been offended by my actions last night. I truly didn't want to do anything to hurt her.

Several weeks past and I didn't hear from her at all. I got worried and had tried to call her several times but there was no answer. I left messages but never heard back. Finally, I broke one of my rules and went to her home.

As I pulled up, her car was there and I knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I used the spare key she gave me in case of emergencies. Called out her name but no response. I made it back to her bedroom and it was so messy, clothes strewn all over, bed covers tossed on the floor, ropes attached to the four corners of the bed. There were even some broken ceramic pieces on the floor. I panicked. Where is my baby girl?

I rushed around the whole four bedrooms looking in every closet, desperate to find her. Going thru the dining room into the kitchen, I heard a small thump. I looked in all the cabinets but no Sam. I heard the thump again. She had no basement. I looked out the window and noticed a small half shed against the house. I rushed outside and saw it was locked. I called out her name anyways. Immediately I heard the thump coming from the shed.

"Hang on Samantha, I will get you out of there shortly. Be right back baby."

I ran to my car and grabbed my tire iron. It was quick work to bust the lock and lift the lid. My baby girl was half sitting against one end. She was tied hand and foot to the box. A little table was next to her with a half empty water bottle and a straw. Her face was covered by some sort of ball gag that had an opening to allow her to sip the water. Her yoga suit was dirty and I could smell a distinct scent of urine. She looked at me with half lidded eyes. I wondered if she had been drugged.

I quickly untied her and lifted her up. Her head rolled onto my shoulder and I quickly got her into the house. She felt cold and didn't smell good either. I set her down in the kitchen and rubbed her arms and legs to get the circulation going.

"Baby girl, why were you locked up outside like that? Who did this to you? Should I call the police?"

"Daddy, I am so cold. Please run me a bath."

"Sam, we need to call the police and get this reported before we destroy any evidence in the bath."

"No, Daddy, I can explain. No police, please. Just help me get cleaned up."

I carried Sam upstairs and went into her ensuite bathroom and ran her bubble bath for her. She still seemed woozy, So I helped her in to the bathroom. She could barely stand and I was afraid to leave her while she bathed.

"Daddy, I need help getting my clothes off. Please throw them in the trash for me. I never want to see them again."

I sat Sam on the toilet and tried to avert my eyes as I raised her shirt over her head. Tossing it in the trash, I could see the bruises on her chest. I stood her up and pulled the yoga pants down. Since she rarely wore underwear, I knew she would soon be naked in front of me again. My mind flashed back to that night a few weeks back where she sat naked next to me on the couch.

I helped her into the bath. I had her sit on the side and swing her legs into the suds. I never expected her to swing one leg at a time and expose her pussy the way she did. It was completely waxed. I almost sighed as she swung the other leg around and her pussy disappeared.

"Daddy, I don't think I can lower myself into the bath. Please lift me in if you can."

I got behind her and put my arms under hers. I lifted and she grabbed my arms and brought them to her chest. Her nipples were burning holes in my arms. I tried to lower her into the bath despite the distraction. She settled into the water and laid her head back on the end of the tub.

"Daddy, it feels so good to be getting warm again. Thank you for helping me."

"Sam, we need to talk about this. Why was your bedroom torn apart? Why were you tied up in that filthy wood box? Who did this to you?"

"Daddy, I don't want to talk about it now. Maybe later."

I left her in the bathtub while I went to straighten up her room. I stripped the bed and gathered up all the sheets and threw them in the washer. All the while, keeping an eye on my daughter in the bath to make sure she was keeping her head above water. I picked up the broken ceramic figurines as well as other various cosmetics strewn around the floor. The linen closet was next to the washer/dryer and I pulled out clean sheets and made the bed.

"Baby girl, I cleaned up your bedroom as best I could. What else do you need?"

"Daddy, I need you. I am still feeling a little light headed. Could you come here, please."

I walked into the bathroom and over to the tub. The suds had pretty much disappeared by now and I could see my daughter in all her naked glory. As I approached the tub, Sam handed me a bottle of shampoo.

"Daddy, I really need to wash my hair. Would you do it for me?"

Taking the bottle from her, I adjusted the temp on her portable shower head and made sure to get her dark hair fully wet. I applied a generous amount of strawberry shampoo to her head and using my fingers, I lathered her hair. I had smelled the scent of strawberries before when we hugged but applying it now, the scent was so much stronger and I found myself mesmerized. After ten minutes of rubbing my fingers through her hair, I took the shower head and rinsed her completely.

"Thank you Daddy, I really liked the way you fingered my hair. Would you wash my back for me, please?"

I drained a little water out of the tub and soaped up one of the soft washcloths sitting by the tub. Sam leaned forward, taking her hair in hand and I applied the soapy washcloth to her back. I rubbed until the skin started to glow, all the while Sam was almost moaning with each moment of the washcloth. Rinsing her off, I handed her the washcloth so she could do the rest of her body.

"Daddy, you did such a good scrub on my back. It felt so good, I need you to wash the rest of me."

As quick as I could, I washed the rest of her as the tub was draining. I tried to ignore the special bits of her gorgeous body. I soaped her chest being careful of her bruises that were turning darker as her body warmed up. I gave her a good scrubbing and rinsed her off.

Sam rolled over onto her hands and knees. I thought it was in preparation for getting out of the bath, but my daughter had other ideas.

"Daddy, I need you to wash between my legs, please"

Fortunately, I was kneeling beside the tub and my fully erect cock was hidden from her sight. I took a freshly soaped washcloth and tentatively swiped it between her legs.

"Daddy, I need you to really clean me down there. I was in that box and I peed myself. You really need to clean me completely."

Taking the wash cloth again, I made sure to run it all over her ass as well as her pussy. When I got to the area of her clit, she let out a deep breath and moaned. Rinsing her off, I sat back and knew that this was a dangerous game she was playing. She was tired and still a little drugged but she could have finished washing the rest of her body without my help.

"I love you Daddy for taking such good care of me."

I stood up and my erection was very prominent. She looked at me as I helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a big bath towel. Sitting her down on the closed toilet seat, I took another towel and began to pat her hair dry. Her face was level with my crotch.

"Daddy, is that for me?"

She took her hand before I could answer and caressed my erect cock from the outside of my pants. I froze upon her first touch on my sweat pants and felt her lightly grip my cock as she moved her practiced hand along my cock.

"Baby, as good as that feels, we can't do this. It isn't right."

"Daddy, you cock says it is right. Let me do this for you as a thank you for helping me."

I backed off as her hand as she went to reach for my ties on the sweats. Grabbing the hair dryer, I plugged it in and switched it on. Now I have very little hair and keep it cut very close so I never had the need for a hair dryer nor did I really know the intricacies of blow drying someone's hair like hers.

As I approached her again, she reached out and pulled my pants down as her towel fell off her body. I used the dryer on her hair as she continued to fish my erection out of my pants. I was in a fog as she caressed my cock with her fingers.

"Daddy, you have such a nice cock, so thick. I am going to suck it now"

I was powerless to stop her as her lips drew the head between her lips. She knew her way around a cock and mine was reacting in ways it shouldn't. She smacked her lips as I felt the precum being drawn into her mouth. Her tongue swirling all around the head, she started to slowly suck on me.

As I applied the dryer to her hair, she told me to move it under her hair to get it completely dry. Reaching forward a little to grab her hair, my cock naturally sank deeper into her mouth. The warmth and wetness took away any resistance I had. I groaned as she took me deeper until the head was at the entrance of her throat. Bobbing her head slightly, I could feel her throat opening and my cock being fully engulfed.

I lost all sense of time as she savored every inch of me. She would pull back with lots of suction and then would quickly push her head down on me again. The feeling was exquisite and I knew it would not take much more to make me cum.

"Baby, I am going to come soon."

"Daddy, I want it all. Come for me Daddy."

Despite the wrongness of it all, my cock had no choice as it reached its limit. I felt my balls tightening and almost immediately, I was shooting spurt after spurt into my baby's mouth. She swallowed each spend like a good little girl.

Drained and exhausted, I grabbed her and kissed her. She melted into my body as I felt her pussy rubbing against my crotch. I didn't mind the taste of me as we tongued each other.

I lifted her up and took her into the bedroom and laid her on the fresh sheets. She pulled me into another kiss.

"Daddy, stay with me tonight. I need you beside me."

Pulling the covers over her, I kissed her forehead and told her to get some sleep.

To be continued.

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers