Samantha and her Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam and her Dad spend the day at the mall.
3.2k words
4.44
15.1k
22
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
98 Followers

Please read Chapter one for context. This chapter contains incest so if that bothers you, please move on.

I slept in the spare bedroom that night keeping an ear out for Sam, if she woke and needed me. In the morning, I got coffee made and was having a cup when she wandered naked into the kitchen. Her D cup breasts had no sag to them and seemed to defy gravity no matter how she moved. She came up to me and hugged me from behind.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night. Did I do anything inappropriate, Daddy?

"Depends on what you call inappropriate, Sam. Somehow, I think the blowjob is not included."

"Oh Daddy, of course not. I will happily suck your big cock anytime."

"Seriously, we need to talk about what happened yesterday and how you got locked in that nasty place."

"Daddy, you know that I always am willing to expand my sexual horizons. We have talked about it before. I met this man who is very dominant and he made me do things that led to me being tied up and ravaged by him. I didn't know he was going to drug me and tie me up in that place. He was coming back last night to take care of me, but I guess since you showed up, he decided he wasn't needed. Although it was an interesting experience, I will not be seeing him again."

"Baby girl, I am going to be worried about you since you seem to do things that are unsafe. How can we solve this problem? I can't be worrying about you all the time."

"Daddy, I may have a solution. Why don't you move in here with me? I have plenty of room and that will allow you to keep tabs on me and maybe protect me from myself. I am never going to stop when it comes to sex and finding interesting partners to satisfy my sexual needs."

"Samantha, I don't think it is a good idea. What will happen when you entertain one of your partners? Where will I go? Do I have to vacate the premises when you bring a man or woman home for some fun?"

"Oh, Daddy, don't think that way. We can make it work. You have an apartment and since I already own this house so we can make it work. It will only make us closer and if my partner can't handle being in the same house as you then I am better off not having sex with them. You will just have to be my substitute lover for that night."

My mouth must have dropped open with that bombshell from Sam. She giggled at me and leaned in for another naked hug. I just shook my head and offered her some coffee and breakfast.

"Daddy, I am a little hungry. I want to suck your beautiful cock again. After that we can go out and get some breakfast. My treat since you took such good care of me last night."

"Baby girl, we aren't supposed to have sex with each other. It is incest and against the law."

"Daddy, since when have I cared about things like that. If I see a sensual man or woman, I want to have sex with them and I don't care if they are related or not."

She pulled me from the stool and then knelt down in front of me, taking her time to undo my belt and unzip my pants. All the while she was looking me with her deep brown eyes. Sliding my pants (I rarely wear underwear) to the floor, she lifted up my hardening cock and took my left testicle into her mouth. I had never had someone suck my balls and the feeling was amazing. She looked at me and I could see the love in her eyes as she took my right testicle and applied her tongue all over. My cock was rock hard by now. All I could think about was her taking it in her mouth.

"Daddy, I am going to suck your cock now. When you are ready to come, let me know because I want you to spray your come all over my body. Cover your baby girl, she needs it."

Sam proceeded to suck my cock deep in her mouth. I could feel her throat close tightly on the head and the thrills seem to spread throughout my whole body. She started bobbing her head. I gave in and grabbed her silken hair as I guided her to the speed that set my cock on fire. Within moments, my balls tightened and I pulled her head off my cock. Spraying my seed on her breasts, she smiled and looked at me with love in her eyes.

I could no longer resist her. It wasn't planned, it just happened. I pulled her up and kissed her as she ran her hands all over her boobs, massaging the semen into her golden skin. Picking her up, I set her on the kitchen counter.

"Baby girl, I am going to lick your pussy now. Something I have thought of doing every time we see each other. I resisted because I am your father, but I no longer can. Give me your pussy now."

"Oh, Daddy! Suck me and make me yours forever."

I spread her legs as she leaned back on her elbows watching me. I brought my mouth to her spread thighs and started to lick each thigh next to her pussy. Light licks and a little sucking set the scene. I could feel her legs trembling already. I could smell her arousal. I wanted this first time to be perfect for her.

Starting at her ass, I flattened out my tongue and slowly licked upwards towards her clit. I would penetrate her later but for now I just wanted my first taste of her. She was sweet and a little tangy. My mind struggled to remember when I had tasted such a succulent female.

I could see her lips gape open as I licked all over. Avoiding her clit for the moment, I slipped my tongue into her pussy, probing as deep as I could. Licking the walls and being rewarded with more juice as I pressed my tongue deeper. I raised my tongue and found the rough spot at the top of her channel. Lightly flicking it caused her to gasp and her legs to shake more. Her breathing was more rapid with every flick of my tongue.

"Daddy, lick my clit please!"

"No, baby girl, you are not ready yet"

I kept my tongue moving all over her pussy, lightly flicking here and there. Tasting her juices running freely from her pussy. Hardening my tongue, I probed her asshole. Stabbing it and watching it open as I lubricated it with my tongue. Her legs raised higher to give me greater access to her ass. I bit her left ass cheek eliciting a gasp. Then I bit her right ass cheek.

"More Daddy, I want more."

"Baby girl, pull your legs up and hold them."

I took my middle and ring finger and slowly inserted the tips into her pussy, while I rubbed my thumb over her pucker. Her juices ran down my hand and lubricated her ass as my thumb pressed home. Her groans of pleasure made me press even harder as I started to finger fuck both of her holes. With her hands holding her legs, she could not caress her clit and I could hear the frustration in her voice.

"Lick my clit, please, Daddy."

I leaned in and blew little puffs of air on her swollen clit. Her hips lifted towards me in desperation. I took my thumb out of her bottom and she moaned. Turning my fingers around in her pussy, I leaned down and put her clit between my lips. I let her move her hips while I lightly sucked.

"Please, Daddy, make me come."

I curled my fingers against her G-spot while sucking harder on her clit. Her gasp told me I was getting her there. Adding in my tongue flicking the end of her clit while sucking on it took her over the top. Her pussy immediately gushed juices all over me. Her body went rigid and she seemed to stop breathing. Then her voice let out a long loud moan as she started to relax.

"OH my god, Daddy, that was sooo good."

"Baby girl, we are not done, not even close."

I put her legs over my shoulders, using my left hand I grabbed her left breast, still sticky from my semen. I could feel the already hard nipple in my palm. My fingers slowly stroked in and out of her pussy. My lips surrounding her swollen clit as I sucked it all into my mouth. Using the broad part of my tongue I caressed her clit. Every little movement sent her body on another level of ecstasy.

I pinched her nipple and twisted it. I fucked her pussy with my fingers pushed in all the way. Flicking my tongue on her clit, rewarded me with another gush of fluids as she tensed again and started screaming. Her body belonged to me for the moment. I played with her ass again as I alternated between slowly sucking her clit and flicking it fast with my tongue.

Her head was going back and forth as she could no longer hold it up. I continued to love her pussy with my mouth. She must have come at least five times. Her arms and legs molded to the counter top. Her breathing slowly returning to normal as I disengaged myself from her and stood there looking at this beautiful woman laying there.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me back.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you, that was so delicious. Help me up so I can shower and get dressed for breakfast."

I helped her hop down from the counter since it was slippery with her juices. she walked off on unsteady legs and as she turned the corner, she looked back and smiled.

About an hour later, we both were dressed and ready to head out. Sam wore a simple dress that seemed to cling to her body like a sheath. Her nipples were prominent and I could tell there was no panty lines either.

We went to a family restaurant that had about 30 tables. As the manager showed us to our table, I could see the eyes of the men follow her hips as she walked. Even some of the women followed her with their eyes. Once seated and looking at the menus, I noticed Sam's eyes scanning the room.

"What are you looking for baby girl?"

"Just surveying the landscape for my next lover, Daddy."

Here my daughter had five orgasms a little over an hour ago and she was revved up for more. I saw her eyes stop here and there and once I even saw her wink at a man. It was just about this time that our waitress appeared. She was in her early 20's, lithe figure with blond hair, cute and sexy in her own way.

When it came time to order, Sam hesitated and asked the waitress about something on the menu. Pointing to it brought the woman closer to her. As they were talking, I could see Sam lowering her hand to the woman's leg and rubbing it slightly. The waitress whose name was Amy looked down and smiled at Sam. Then Amy stood up and told Sam, it was an excellent choice and that she would put our orders in right away.

"Daddy, I like her, can we take her home with us?"

"Baby girl, it is your home and you can bring home anyone you like. And I agree she is cute."

"I will be right back Daddy."

I watched Sam stand up and walk towards the rest rooms. At the last minute, I saw her grab Amy's hand and pull her towards the ladies. Five minutes later, Sam came back to the table.

"Daddy, I know you watched me. She is a good kisser too. Unfortunately, she has tables to attend to. I would have loved to lick her pussy right there in the ladies."

"Sam, sometimes you take chances."

"Oh, Daddy, I once took a woman from here out to the car and we made love in broad daylight. A cop even walked by and didn't say a thing."

It was all I could do not to shake my head. I knew there was no way I would change my daughter's mind, so I just went with the flow. When we finished breakfast, Sam paid the bill and approached Amy again, handing her a twenty-dollar tip. They whispered to each other, and Sam just smiled at me.

"Daddy, say goodbye to Amy for the moment, she will be coming by later."

"Thank you Amy for your service. I am looking forward to seeing you soon."

We left the restaurant and Sam wanted to stop at the mall. We parked and went into the mall. As soon as we entered she slipped her arm in mine. What middle aged man wouldn't want to have a beautiful woman like Sam on his arm?

Sam lead me to the back of the mall and then down a hall that was not that well-lit. Stopping midway down the hall, Sam pulled me into her arms and kissed me passionately placing my hand on her breast, I groped her hard nipple as we kissed.

"Daddy, I am going to take you to a special store. Now, you have to behave in there or they will kick you out."

Having no clue what was going on, I just nodded. Fascinated by how my little girl viewed life, I could only tag along. We approached a door with an eagle painted on it and she knocked. A very large man answered and seeing who it was, smiled at Sam and opened the door wide.

"Ralph, this is my Daddy and he needs the full treatment and I need a touch up."

"Of course Ms Sam, please come to the back with me."

We went down this hall with several doors on each side. One of them was open and I saw a woman lying on a table with no clothes on. It looked like she was getting waxed.

We were shown to a large room at the end of the hall where two small beds were situated. Sam proceeded to take her dress off. She looked at me and motioned to the other bed indicating I was to get undressed as well. Remembering her admonishment to behave, I stripped quickly and laid down on my stomach. Now I am not a hairy guy so I was wondering what Sam had in mind.

Within minutes, Ralph returned with a pretty lady in tow. She was Asian and had the most beautiful black hair down to her ass. Introducing herself as Mei, she asked me to turn over. Then she started covering my body in this liquid that made my skin tingle and my cock thickened as she rubbed it all over my genitals. Then she started applying wax section by section on my front. With each section, she removed the wax quickly and any hair came with it. The pain was bearable because of the ointment she had put on. I got a little antsy when she approached my genitals with the wax.

I looked over at Sam and while she was getting a touch up on her genitals, she had Ralph's cock in hand. He had stripped at some point and his large cock and balls were smooth. Sam pulled his cock over and proceed to lick it.

Mei started spreading wax around my genitals, small strips at a time. Her practiced touch removing each strip, keeping the skin from stretching, removed my pubic hair completely. The pain was minimal and the result was amazing.

When Mei had finished removing all my hair, she took off her clothes to my surprise and proceeded to rub an oil all over my body. It felt so good when she grabbed my cock and proceeded to slowly jack me.

I turned my head and saw that Ralph was now on the table plowing Sam's pussy from behind. She looked so small against his body. The look on her face was one of ecstasy and I could tell this was a regular activity for them.

After seeing me look at Sam and Ralph, Mei whispered in my ear, "Don't they look good together?"

I nodded and turned my attention back to Mei. Her lithe body belied her age. She pulled her black hair back into a pony tail. Next thing I knew, she was sucking my cock like a pro. Taking the full length in with every bob of her head. I could feel her throat restricting with every swallow.

Fully erect now, she climbed on the table and then on top of me. Taking my cock in hand, she sunk her pussy slowly down me. I could feel the velvety walls of her pussy rippling as my cock parted her warmth.

Once she had settled herself completely, she started rocking back and forth, pulling my cock slowly this way and that. The effect of my smooth skin against hers heightened the pleasure.

As I built towards an orgasm, she rose up and down on my cock. Suddenly she rises off my cock and a mouth takes over. I look down and Sam has taken my cock and is sucking me to completion. I come and come in her mouth while I see Mei getting plowed by Ralph.

"Aren't they a cute couple, Daddy?"

Sam lies on top of me, and we kiss. For some reason I don't mind that she has sucked off Ralph and me in succession, nor do I mind the taste of sperm during our kiss.

"You were a very good Daddy and you needed to be rewarded."

Drained for the second time today, I could only lie there and hold my little girl. After a short recovery time, we got up, got dressed and after saying goodbye, we left.

Sam wanted to do a little shopping in the mall and I sat outside the lingerie shop while she went in. I could see her go back and forth down the main aisle, stopping here and there to look at a piece and feel the material. Pulling one of the salesperson over she asked about something and was directed deeper into the store. I lost track of her for a half hour. When she came out her dress was slightly off kilter.

"Okay, Daddy, we are all done. Let's go home."

"Sam, did you actually buy anything in that store?"

"Yes, Daddy, I bought a thong to wear later. I want Amy to have to unwrap her present."

"Are you wearing the thong now?"

She pulled the tiniest scrap of material out of her pocket and said, "Now, Daddy you know I don't wear anything except on special occasions."

Shaking my head, she took my arm and we walked back to the car.

to be continued...

Clancy15
Clancy15
98 Followers