SAMBA Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moms, you're all used to making sacrifices as wives and mothers. It's what we do best. There is still more we must do. Over the next couple of days, you will learn along with your sons, to tap resources you didn't know that you had. And learn to make your selves available to your boys in new ways and give them their best life going forward.

Boys, your moms will help you to release all the aggression and energy that has been building up in you. Follow our instructions and I promise that it will be worth your while. My assistant, Dr Fox will lead you boys to your area and show you around your dorm and rec room. Please hug and kiss you moms and we will see you again soon."

Mark hugged his mom and was surprised to find she clung on to him longer than usual, bringing back memories of how things were in better times.

"See you soon, Mom," Mark said as he turned reluctantly and followed the other boys and Dr Fox out of the room.

*****

Collecting their bags from the reception, they were led to one of the wings on the academy, a large room with half a dozen double bunks against one wall, while the rest of the space was occupied by couches, bean bags, pool table, TV and games console.

"Choose a bunk for yourself. There are lockers for your things between the bunks," said Dr Fox with a sweep of her arm. "Through the frosted glass door on the other side is your bathroom and showers. The other door leads to the gym, where you can also exit to the outside grounds for basket-ball and soccer. When not in class you are encouraged to be physically active. The television will only operate between 7 and 10 pm. Alcohol, drugs and smoking are prohibited on the premises and if you are found with them then you will be expelled from the programme. I'll be back in half an hour after you have all settled in."

Dr Fox left and the boys started to explore. Picking a corner bunk, Mark found that the boy he had met at reception, Steve, had already claimed the lower.

"I'm always afraid of falling out of those. I hope you don't mind?" said Steve.

"No problem, I prefer top. Say, what do you think to that speech?"

"It's not what I think, it's what I know!" Steve smirked. Seeing puzzlement on Marks face, he continued. "None of that surprised me, other than the pseudo-scientific spin they put on it. I've got friends back home who have been here before. So, I couldn't wait to sign up!"

"What do you mean?"

"This place is all set up to get us fucking our moms, buddy."

"Come on, be serious," Mark scoffed.

"I swear. My friends told me that the idea is we are meant to be cured, whatever that means, by having sex. I'm not complaining. You've seen my mom, right?"

Mark's mind was a whirl of thoughts. Could this be true? He so wanted to learn what sex was like. His mom was very attractive but it had never entered his mind that it could be possible. Would his mom want that? What about dad?

"Yeah, your mom is hot," Mark finally replied, though his thoughts right now were only of his own mom.

"And the best bit is, that after we leave here, we get to continue to fuck them. Dads are out of the loop and what they don't know doesn't hurt them. Why should they have all the fun? I can't fucking wait."

"What if my mom doesn't want to?"

"Don't be an idiot. Why else is she already here with you. In her mind she's helping you. Just accept it. If I'm right about this you and all the other guys here just hit the jackpot!"

*****

After collecting their belongings from reception, the moms had been led to the other somewhat large wing of the building.

"Ladies, here we have your communal bedroom and lounge. Through the glass door are your bathroom and shower facilities. Unlike the boys who must remain focused, we believe the moms must be relaxed and comfortable at all times. So, you'll note over there we have a fully stocked fridge and bar. Through the opposite door out in the corridor, you have access to a small spa, with salon, sauna, hot-tub and pool. After you have gotten comfortable, please change into one of the white robes you see provided and come join me across in the spa," Said Dr Dearlove.

"Well, they certainly made it very girly and welcoming!" exclaimed Chrissy Nielsen, observing the pure white and pink theme of the room, with its satin cushions and pillow cases. Even the bar had a pink counter.

"I can take or leave the style, but that spa sounds just what I need." Replied Mandy. "Care to join me?"

Claiming their beds and dumping their things, the two moms changed and went across the corridor.

This suite of rooms, in contrast to the dorm area were a little more clinical. Black and white, with chrome fixtures and finishes. It could have been any normal beauty parlor in any town. Dr Dearlove waited, chatting with a couple of staff members dressed in simple white shirt and pants.

"Ladies, feel free to enjoy all that we offer here and get yourself off to a relaxing start. Perhaps you'd like a manicure and pedicure? Or perhaps have a massage? There is only one thing that we do insist on here. All our moms will need a complete shave first. Firstly, it's a refreshing start for all our moms who've perhaps neglected things like that and second, boys these days have certain expectations!"

Mandy and Chrissy were directed to two tilting chairs, fitted out with stirrups that swung out.

"If you'd both disrobe and lie back, Kim and Tanya here will take care of you both. I'll shall see you later," said Dr Dearlove as she turned to greet another mom who had just entered.

Both moms lay back with spread legs, as first with clippers and then with shaving cream and a razor, the two uniformed women removed every trace of hair from their pussies. Even the area around their assholes was not neglected.

"I've not kept on top of my garden, I gotta confess" said Chrissy as her sparse blonde curls were removed.

"I've always had a full bush," said Mandy who now felt incredibly naked as her thick, dark hairs dropped to the floor.

"I think it's liberating. It's like being born again, and less - well, less motherly."

"You two ladies are perfect now. So smooth! Those young men are going to be very lucky indeed!" said one of the assistants, looking up.

Mandy felt herself blush as she thought about how her son would soon see her in a way even her husband had not.

A short while later both moms were sweating it out in the sauna.

"Are you feeling ready? For what's to come in the next few days?" Chrissy asked.

"I'm not sure. It seemed like the right thing before, but now we are really here and it seems so much more real." Mandy answered, her brow creased with worry.

"Don't overthink. The reasons for coming here still stand. You're going to help your Mark through the most difficult phase of his life. You are a brave mom. And...he's a handsome boy you got!"

"So's your Steve. But yeah, I worry I might do something wrong, or he's not interested."

"When the time is right, he won't refuse you. You're gorgeous. I bet he eyes you up all the time like my Stevie does with me. Trust in Dr Dearlove."

*****

Meanwhile, the boys had all been gathered by Dr Fox in one of the classrooms in the main part of the building. When all were seated, Dr Fox dimmed the lights and turned on a large screen hanging on the wall.

"Dr Dearlove considers it important that all boys are brought up to the same base-line before going forward with the programme. There are certain things that all of you should know and understand. We will now all watch an educational film together, after which you will have the opportunity to ask questions," said Dr Fox.

The film began very much like many sex education videos shown in public schools. The basic biological differences between the sexes were discussed, along with clinical diagrams, charts and a whole array of information on male and female sexuality. The boys became restless, as nearly all of this was already known to them. However, the video then took a turn from the familiar, with interviews with young men, talking about their lack of sexual experience and how they wished they had someone they trusted to share their first time with. The topic then pivoted, and now it was older women discussing their humdrum lives and how they longed for the excitement of youth and a chance to share their knowledge. These housewives talked frankly about the sexual energy of younger lovers versus that of their husbands.

Dr Fox noted that no longer was her young audience bored with the presentation. Instead, all eyes were fixed on the screen as slowly they began to realise that perhaps there was more to this programme than they had thought. Dr Fox was not surprised, as sex was the universal language that all young men understood.

The on-screen interviews concluded. The next part of the video introduced a young man, perhaps no older than the boys in the room. He lay naked on a large bed in a brightly lit room. Into the field of view came a woman twenty years older than him. With a confident sway of her hips, the woman approached the bed and shed her robe. She too was now as naked as the boy as she joined him on the bed. This was clearly no normal pornographic film, such as the boys may have seen, for there was no cliched dialogue or extreme closeups.

No words were spoken but the wonder in the eyes of the youth was evident as the older woman came to him and grasped his stiff cock. A voice-over began to narrate the action, explaining what the actors may be feeling and doing at each stage. The woman on-screen did not behave like a porn star either. She would smile with genuine affection, or even love as she held the young man to her breast. Ravenously the youth sucked at her full, round tits. Unlike a porn-star, the woman had the aura of a wholesome housewife, albeit one with sensuous lips, wide hips and a large round ass.

Even in the dim light, Dr Fox could see all the boys, still as statues with eyes that glittered with a keen yearning. Unlike the boys, she knew that the film had been specially tailored for such an audience, so that they could identify strongly with the male.

The action shifted periodically, as clearly it had all been filmed at different times and edited. With each cut, the mode of sexual activity changed. The narrator explained that they were all valid activities, are all brought joy and closeness to couples like the one on-screen. During the next twenty minutes the boys witnessed the young man penetrating the older woman's mouth, vagina and anus. The video ended and faded out to the caption 'There is no shame in desire.'

Dr Fox brought up the lights.

"I hope that you've all been brought up to speed on your sex education. I know much of that was old to you, while much of it was new. You may decide you need some time to think about what you have learned. Do you have any questions?" Dr Fox looked about the room. One boy raised a hand.

"Is it wrong to think older women can be hot? Like the one in the video?" the boy asked.

"Not at all. Many people regard women aged from their late thirties to forties to be in their peak. In fact, if you look back in classical art, a woman of such age is considered the ideal."

"It wasn't like the porn I've seen. I didn't see any cum shots. Why was that?" asked another.

"What you saw was real life. They weren't performing for a camera in the usual sense. Because of the close connection he felt, the young man wanted to ejaculate as deeply as he could inside the woman. This the natural thing to do, not over her face or back."

"At the end, they were having anal sex. Is that normal? Didn't it hurt her?" asked Mark.

"It's absolutely normal. Nearly all couples these days will want to try it. Many people find anal sex brings a new level of intimacy. I can assure you the woman wasn't hurt in any way. Many women find it very arousing and even orgasm that way."

"Would a woman like that really want to have sex with a guy so much younger?"

"Of course. Often times it's a match of a male at his sexual peak with a woman also at her peak. Women are also much more empathic and can have stronger emotions when making love with a younger man, as opposed to an older man, because young men are more excitable and enthusiastic. Don't forget, although women like the one in the video are old enough to be mothers, they still have powerful sex drives and a longing to be swept off their feet."

Dr Fox waited for another question but the boys were now silent.

"Now, I expect all you boys are feeling quite worked up over what you have seen and heard. One of the best cures for that is rigorous physical activity. I suggest you all go back to your area and hit the gym. The next activity is this evening. Please ensure that you all shower and shave before then. A total shave, that is, just like the young man in the video. We believe a clean body helps ensure a clean and focused mind. That will be all," said Dr Fox as the boys were dismissed.

*****

After an afternoon of pampering themselves, the moms joined the boys in the dining hall. The groups ate at different tables, but while the women chatted happily among themselves, the boys were much quieter, casting many a furtive glance towards the moms table, noticing perhaps the fresh glowing faces, or the carefully applied make-up and restyling of hair.

As mealtime ended, Dr Dearlove made an appearance reminding everyone that a group session was scheduled in an hour. While the boys went off to kill time with video games or playing pool, the moms gathered around their bar.

"Here it comes ladies. The big day has arrived and I'm shitting bricks," said one of the moms, opening a large bottle of wine.

"That makes two of us," Mandy sat on one of the bar stools, a large cocktail in hand."

"Hell, we all are. What about those boys of ours?" said another mom.

"They know somethings up, but we know exactly what's on the schedule here. I think Dr Dearlove's judged it right. We have to be the ones in control," said Chrissy.

"I don't feel in control. My stomachs doing flips," complained Mandy.

"It'll be fine," Chrissy encouraged her friend.

"It's not just the stuff tonight. I'm thinking about after. You know stuff like up the butt," Mandy said lowering her voice almost to a whisper.

"You'll do fine," Chrissy replied then paused. "You have done that before haven't you?"

Mandy shook her head.

"And I don't want to gross him out."

"Are you kidding me? You'll be his queen. Guys love to fuck ass. I don't as much backdoor action as I used to, as hubby just hasn't got the same energy anymore. Which is a shame as I actually enjoy it a lot."

"Hmm, I just don't know if it's for me," said a doubtful Mandy.

"Wait and see. I have a feeling you'll change your mind when he's up there!" said Chrissy as she checked the clock on the wall. "Hey, times almost up. We better knock these back and get ready."

*****

At 8 PM the moms and sons filed into the room where they had earlier had the induction speech. The orderly rows of chairs had been replaced by ten small couches, each only just big enough for two.

"Moms and boys, please seat yourselves on one of the couches," said Dr Dearlove.

When all were settled the Dr fiddled with the light switch, dimming the overheads so that everyone was now in shadow.

"This first session is extremely important for you all. Tonight, you boys will begin to once more see your mom as a person of value. Tonight, you will renew your mother and son bonds. Not only that, but you will forge a connection stronger than ever."

Withdrawing to a secluded corner of the room, Dr Dearlove raised her voice so that everyone could hear her clearly.

"There is no strict time limit during this part of the session. You don't need to talk at all. Right now, you need to concentrate on communicating with each other solely by touch or with your eyes. Boys, feel your moms body pressed close to yours. Think about how warm it is. Notice how she smells; every single mom is unique and this one is yours."

"Moms, now you're so close to him it's very obvious now that he's bigger than you. He's not your little boy any more, but that's okay. Unlike the past, you now have to look up to him. I want you to look deeply into his eyes. Feel the depth of his love for you."

Mark swallowed; he hadn't couldn't remember the last time he'd been this close to his mom. Her deep brown eyes, only a couple of inches from his own, seemed to draw him in.

"Everyone keep in mind you are all having to relearn this mother son bond and what it's like to be close to one another. Boys, place a hand on your mom's thigh, it'll be fine; there's absolutely nothing wrong."

Mark slowly laid his hand on his mom, noticing the smallest twitch from her at the contact, like a small electric shock, while her pupils expanded visibly.

"Put another hand around her waist and pull her close. Enjoy her warmth!" Dr Dearlove continued with her instructions. "Now, I want you both to close your eyes. Mom's lean against your boys, rest your head against them and let them hold and support you. For a few minutes let him be the supportive male in your life; your strength and protection."

Mandy gladly succumbed to her son's gentle embrace. Already it felt like a weight lifted from her shoulders. For a little while at least she could relinquish all her adult responsibilities. She felt for the first time in years like a young woman again.

"Moms and sons," said Dr Dearlove in a voice calm and almost hypnotic. "Breathe in slowly. Hold it - and exhale. And repeat. Keep a nice regular rhythm. Be aware of one another. Be aware of that bond that nobody else has. Moms, you created and gave birth to this strong young man. Sons, you emerged into this world from inside this beautiful woman."

Dr Dearlove walked slowly and silently among the couples, observing the peaceful looking faces. She was pleased to see what was normal at this stage; vulnerable mothers willingly giving themselves into the care of these loving and passionate sons.

"But you are both more than just mother and son. You are also a young man and woman. Boys, the woman in your arms is no different to any other. She has emotional and physical needs. While she has nurtured you, she has made many sacrifices. Often times she has felt alone and ignored. Why should that be? Does she not also have a body with breasts, hips and a vagina?"

Despite the shadow, Dr Dearlove could now see a flush in the faces of all her students, their deep breathing the only sound in the room while she paused speaking. She observed on many of the moms a strong pulse in the neck as their heads were tilted against the chests of their boys.

"Moms while you've been busy with the mundane matters of raising a family, perhaps you've ignored the young man right in your midst, desperate for your motherly touch. He too has needs which he must endure in silence. Is he not also a male with a penis and powerful sexual urges?"

Slowly and without instruction, the natural forces at work inside moms and sons alike began to dominate. No longer could they maintain the steady breathing exercise. The air seemed thick and heady. The couples began to shift minutely on couches, desperate for the feel of another body moving against their own. The mom's ardour was increased by the alcohol consumed. For the boys, images from afternoons educational video still lingered in their minds.

"I want you all to feel the energy in the room. Let it fill you and flow through you. But especially, I want you to feel it from the body next to you." Dr Dearlove's tone had changed, now charged with a sensuality that was no longer intended just to relax the group.

"The barrier that has come between you both is dissolving as I speak. Now is the time to acknowledge your shared needs. Moms, keep your eyes closed, but turn your face to his. Part your lips. Be open. Be receptive. Boys, you may open your eyes if you wish, but slowly bring your mouth to hers."