SAMBA Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Dearlove waited and watched while the moms look up, lips wet, and the sons with huge wide eyes full of desire, look down. Mouth connects to mouth.

"Extend your tongue and find that of your partner. Rediscover the sacred bond between mother and son. For as long as the music plays kiss each other with the passion that you have both withheld until this day." Said Dr Dearlove, and from speakers high up in the walls issued a quiet, slow-tempo and rhythmic music.

Mark pushed his tongue forward cautiously, fearing for a moment that his mom wouldn't accept him. But as soon as he made contact with her velvet tip, his moms jaw yawned open, her hand whipped up behind his head and he was pulled in. Their tongues began to twist and lash furiously.

Mark had been experiencing a slowly stiffening cock for the last few minutes, but now it surged upwards. It felt almost painful constrained as it was within his pants. He had kissed a couple of girls his own age before but that now seemed mere child's-play to him. Those few times could never compare to having an experienced mature woman in his arms, one who was used to the pleasures of the bedroom. He had heard his parents fucking before. The fact that he was now making out with her while his dad was probably at home watching the TV, had him harder than ever.

In his own mind, Mark felt that he was owed this. Why should his dad have all the fun. Wasn't he just as deserving of his mother's love? How could there be a limit to the affection she shared? He knew that all around him, other boys were getting what was rightfully theirs too.

Mark became bolder. With one arm still wrapped around his mom he moved his free hand up from her thigh which he had been clutching, to her boobs. He took one breast in his hand, cupping it and feeling its weight. His mom moaned while they kissed. He had admired her tits for years and now here they were for him to enjoy. And it wasn't a dream ; this was real.

All the couples were lost in the moment, unaware of how long they were at it. Eventually the music ceased and Dr Dearlove spoke again.

"We are nearly at the end. Please stop kissing."

Reluctantly, with much smacking of lips, the couples broke apart.

"Moms, I want you to reach between your sons' legs, and staying outside of his clothing, simply take his manhood in your hand."

"Awww...Mom!" sighed Mark, who with head thrown back, had spread his legs to make it easier for Mandy.

"It's important not to move your hand. Just hold it there and take note of it. Feel the firmness and how it throbs. I want each of you moms to recognise that it is you who has made this happen. Your sons, one and all, are paying tribute to your femininity. Be not in doubt that you are the most important woman in his life! Boys, I want you all to thank your moms."

Mark turned to look at his mom and saw an expression on her face that he had never witnessed before. Her big brown eyes were moist, her features soft and cheeks glowing pink.

"Thank you, Mom," Mark said huskily.

"I love you," Mandy whispered in return.

"Okay moms, time to return to your dorm. You may give your son a quick kiss but no more. That is all for this lesson," Dr Dearlove said, now bringing up the room lights.

*****

As the moms made their way back Chrissy fell in beside Mandy.

"Wow, that was something else!" Chrissy exclaimed. "I haven't made out like that in years. In fact, I can't remember the last time my hubby wanted anything like that. He just wants me straight on my back. Never any tenderness. What about you Mandy?"

"I actually felt like crying. I had to tell myself to get a grip! Damn that was emotional" Mandy confessed.

"I kinda know what you mean. Poor Steve, being left with a boner like that though!" Chrissy laughed, "At least they should respect us a little more now, don't you think? Where not just good for doing laundry and fixing dinner after all."

"I think they know. For the first time in forever I saw respect in Marks eyes. When he thanked me, he meant it."

"Yeah, maybe we can change them. Feeling that hard-on, I almost felt sorry for Steve. The poor darlings getting stiff like that every day and nobody to take care of them."

"I think we're learning a lot about each other. I'm seeing a softer side. A less angry one," said Mandy as they arrived back at the mom's area.

*****

At breakfast the next morning, with the ice having been broken, the divide between the groups broke down somewhat.

Chrissy who had been chatting to Mandy, noticed Mark shuffling over hands in pockets, not knowing where to look.

"I tell you what, I'll go find Stevie and give you two some space," she said.

"Hi Mark," Mandy said, sensing some awkwardness.

"Hi Mom. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being difficult. I'm glad you brought me here," said Mark.

"That's okay, honey. I'm really glad we've come too. I know I'm partly to blame and I want to make everything alright. We can both learn how together!"

"I really want to kiss you again."

"I know you do. We can soon. But you need to go finish your breakfast. We have another session starting in an hour. I'm told you boys all need to shower and meet us moms in the classroom in your bathrobes. I'll see you soon!"

*****

"Last session we brought you closer together as mother and son. This time you'll be going back to nature, letting you see each other as you truly are for the first time in many years. You'll all have noticed that the couches have been removed and replaced by mattresses. Boys, I want each of you to take your mom by the hand and lead her over to one of those mattresses."

The boys wasted no time obeying, and soon ten moms and sons each stood expectantly in their chosen place.

"Now turn to face one another. At the same time, I want everyone to remove their robe and leave it on the floor."

Hesitantly they all obeyed.

For the first time, Mark saw his mom's body in all of its glory. He was stunned by her full breasts and wide hips. Between her thighs, totally clean shaven was the pouting lips of her cunt. Far sexier than any teenage girl, it was all he could ever have dreamed of.

"Allow yourselves a minute to appreciate the gifts that mother nature has bestowed. Boys, before you standing proudly is the figure of maternal perfection. Those breasts that you used to cling to. Further down, her belly where you grew. Below that, her jewel; her pubic mound and vulva. There is no need to feel guilt for appreciating her beauty. Now, looks her in the eyes and go to you mom. Embrace her. Feel her naked breasts against your chest. Enjoy the moment, and breath slowly, as we practised last time. Moms, please put your arms up around your son's neck and hold him tight. Boys, put your own arms around you mom, and allow your hands to run down her side, her waist and over her hips. I really want you to take in every curve and remember this moment always."

Mark's heart hammered in his chest as he explored his mom's soft flesh. All so new, yet already he adored her narrow waist and the way her hard nipples poked into his chest. His cock started to rise, but became stuck between them, prodding awkwardly into his mom's belly.

"Now moms kiss your boy as you did last session and show him that you feel no shame."

Mark was frozen in awe as his mom's flickering tongue sought out his. All around the room the couples made out, groping and grinding against one another.

Dr Dearlove let this continue for another minute before deciding to move on to the next stage.

"Each couple will take a step back from their partner!" Dr Dearlove raised her voice to make sure she couldn't be ignored.

As the couples broke apart the boy's pricks, now all free, sprang to attention. Mark could see that his mom was gazing intently at his erection. For him, this was the first time a woman had seen him in such a state.

"Congratulations moms on arousing your boy. He has responded exactly as nature intended. Too often women off our age are made to feel that we have lost our charms. Clearly this is not so! Boys, please lie down on your mattress, on your back and spread your legs apart. And now moms I'd like you all to kneel between your son's legs."

Mark was excited as he watched his mom sit on her heels on the mattress below him. Would she go beyond what she had done last time?

"Are you moms in place? Good," said Dr Dearlove. "Usually, I prefer to use anatomically correct and clinical terms, but at critical times like these I think I'm allowed to break my rules. Just as we wouldn't want a man to go straight to our clits, so too do we need to consider the male needs. Please take your son's balls and cradle them in your hand."

All the women reached forth with trembling hands and separated the boys' ball-sacks from their bodies, holding them in the palms of their hands. From the ten mattresses came murmurs, sighs and groans.

"Moms you can very gently squeeze them or roll them about. Treat them lovingly as they are very precious to your boys. Sometimes just a bit of ball play is sufficient to reduce tensions at home between mom and son and is something quickly and easily done. It will remind him of how much he is loved and cared for."

Mandy made a circle with her thumb and finger and carefully tugged on both of Marks balls.

"Mom...please...mom," her boy moaned as he curled his toes and writhed.

"Now release his balls. Move your hand up and grip his penis. He is already erect. Feel the softness of the skin as you move it over the shaft. With the lightest touch, caress him from root to tip."

"Oh fuck, momma," came a cry from one of the boys.

"It's okay to let the feelings and emotions out. In fact, I always encourage it. Ladies, I want you to start pumping their dicks now. Use one hand or two, the choice is yours. Don't be afraid to talk to your boy."

Mark thought that he was in paradise. His moms hand began to milk his shaft, while the other had gone back to play with his balls.

"Do you like that honey?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, don't stop. You're the best mom in the world," gasped Mark, with a face that looked like he was in agony.

"Keep going moms!" Dr Dearlove cheered them on.

Mommy boobs wobbled as the kneeling moms pumped boy dick. The mature women all looked very serious, with wide eyes focused on the task at hand, as they worked to bring joy to their sons.

"Shit here it comes..." cried out Mark's friend Steve.

Mark could not hold out either.

"Mom!" Mark almost sobbed. In his mom's shuttling hand, his cock throbbed and bucked. His balls drew up and in rapid fire, several huge strands of semen arced up into the air.

He wasn't alone in ejaculating. All the boys began to shoot, spattering their chests, tummies, mattresses and mom hands with the hot liquid.

Mandy continued to gently rub Mark's balls with one hand while she released her hold on his cock with the other. She raised the hand to her face and examined it. Both front and back shone with traces of fluid. The pungent scent of her son filled her nostrils.

"Well done moms! Well done!" Dr Dearlove praised the ladies as she began moving among them offering tissues to the moms from a box in her hand.

Mark lay with eyes closed, chest gently rising and falling as Mandy tenderly cleaned her son, dabbing and mopping with the tissues.

"Oh Mark, there's so much!" Mandy said, sounding surprised.

"Sometimes it's still okay for a mom to clean up for her son," said Dr Dearlove. "All you moms deserve a pat on the back as you've taken the first critical step of giving your son the relief he needs. Now, time to put your robes back on and head back to your dorm. Please deposit your used tissues in the trash can by the door on your way out. Say goodbye to your boys!"

*****

Back in their dorm the moms all went to the bathroom to clean up.

"What did you think?" Chrissy asked Mandy as they stood side by side washing their hands.

"That was fun, actually. I've always found that a little tedious with guys before. But Mark looked so sweet and he was literally shooting everywhere!"

"Ooh, who's the cat that got the cream?!" joked Chrissy. "But, yeah. Holy fuck. My hands were so sticky. It must have built up from last night's session. Or maybe that's just how much young guys cum! I've forgotten."

"I was expecting to find this much harder. I thought even stripping off in front of Mark would feel..."

"Weird? Yeah, I know what you mean. But after last time, it seemed like a natural next step. I think it was worse for the boys. `when we dropped those robes, wow, their eyes bugged out!"

"It's nice to be noticed again. Dan barely reacts at all these days."

"I think you'll get lot's off attention from now on," Chrissy said and they both laughed.

*****

As the boys left the class room, there wasn't much talking. All of them looked drained. As they got back to their dorm some immediately hit their bunks.

"You see now? Even last time you weren't convinced it could go any further. As I told you, I have friends who've been here before," said Steve.

"It just seemed so hard to believe. Even after mom and I made out. I didn't think it could get any better than that," said Mark.

"But it's gonna get much better. She's going to suck your dick, Mark. You get to ride her pussy. Then, if my friends weren't lying, you'll fuck her ass too. Think about that!"

"You really think so? I hope so," Mark said wistfully.

"You bet. I hear it's the best feeling in the world. I can't wait to try that with my mom. She has such a hot ass. Your moms' a looker too," said Steve.

"Thanks," said Mark but he was no longer really listening. His brain was still spinning with images of his mom between his legs, his balls held lovingly and with his cum on her hands. Could there really be pleasures to exceed that?

*****

Over an hour later Dr Fox had gathered the boys for a debrief in one of the classrooms. The ten teens sat in a large circle with their instructor.

"Boy's, a lot has happened in a very short time. You're all now getting a much better understanding of the work we do here. There will be more practical activities later, but now is the time to take stock and get a feel for where we are. For starters, does any one of you feel uncomfortable with our methods and wish to leave? If you do, we can let your mothers know and you'll be able to depart today," Dr Fox said, and looked from one boy's face to the next.

There was only silence.

"Excellent. Already you understand the advantages of the SAMBA method. You are all very lucky young men with exceptional moms. I think perhaps, that you all now see your mothers in a new light. You may have forgotten how selfless and caring mothers can be. This morning you all had a very clear demonstration of that love. That kind of attention has had a very positive effect on each of you, hasn't it? Raise your hand if you now feel happier, calmer and more at ease than you did when you arrived yesterday?"

All the boys did so.

"That is to be expected. However, this does not mean that there are no obligations on you. Your moms will want to feel that their hard work is appreciated and that it is making a difference to your life. You'll need to show her, each and every day. Now, I'd like to go quickly around the circle and you all tell me in as few words as possible how you think differently about your mom or what impression she has made."

"She's hot," said the first boy.

"Made me feel good," said the second.

"Hot."

"Got great tits."

"Makes me prefer older women."

"Goof point," said Dr Fox. "Carry on"

"Hot ass," said Steve.

"I wanna be alone with her," said Mark.

"Same."

"Sweet looking pussy."

"She's hot as hell."

"Well done boys, I appreciate candour. It's good that you've noticed your moms' physical attributes. Moms often times feel that nobody sees what they have to offer. Be sure to let your moms know this. It's good that you can acknowledge that moms can be much more attractive than girls your own age. Is there anyone here who would rather have shared that last experience with a younger woman?"

The boys all shook their heads.

"Our research has shown, that with the correct exposure, young men such as yourselves invariably select a mature woman over a younger one. This is as nature intended. Part of our work is to get you back to healthy ways of thinking and undo the unhealthy conditioning boys are exposed to these days."

"When do we get to be with our moms again?" asked one of the boys.

"I get that you now long to be alone with her. You want to explore all these new feelings. And you will have many opportunities in the future. But for now, it is important that you follow Dr Dearlove's programme. Do you have any more questions for me?" said Dr Fox.

"Do our moms enjoy this too?" said another of the boys.

"Of course. But remember this is about her doing her utmost to help you to become a better man and cope with the pressures of life," replied Dr Fox.

"What about our dads? Where do they fit into all this?" asked Mark.

"This isn't about them. They have a different role within the family, and no right to monopolize their wives. The bond between mother and son is very private and needs its own space to thrive."

"What else will we be doing with our mom's?" asked Steve.

"There are many options available when moms wish to express love for their sons. But we proceed carefully, so that new levels of intimacy are introduced at the right time. I hope that answers you question. Now, I believe it is time for lunch, followed by mandatory gym time. And I mean mandatory - No gym time, no mom time."

*****

That evenings next scheduled practical class couldn't come quick enough for the boys. Even working out couldn't reduce the energy buzzing within them.

Dr Dearlove had visited that afternoon, clipboard in hand and spent time questioning each of them. Mark failed to see the relevance of most of the Dr's inquiriest, except when it came to specifics about his mother and how he rated each of her physical attributes. He was also asked about the strength of that morning's orgasm, what thoughts he had about the programme and how he would describe his mood, both before and now during, his stay at the academy.

Eventually dinner time came, followed by a shower and assembly in the classroom in their robes as they had before. The excitement was palpable.

"Boys, lead your mom to a mattress as you did last time," said Dr Dearlove.

Mark clutched his mom's hand very tightly as he took her over to one of the free mattresses. He was eager to begin the evenings lesson.

Once more, Dr Dearlove had them all disrobe and after a moment to feast the eyes, the couples all embraced. They kissed with undisguised passion, skin against skin. Ten cocks nodded upwards, their ten horny owners now enjoying total freedom to explore a woman's body.

"Boys, time to get on your backs. You'll soon witness your mom's complete devotion. Moms, this is another special moment. Get down between his legs on your elbows and knees," said Dr Dearlove checking on all the couples. "Closer now. Your face should be no more than a few inches away from his groin."

The moms all shuffled forward. Mandy tucked her lose hair behind her ears and studied her sons prick as it lay heavy against his belly. Longer and slenderer than her husbands, she loved the pale smooth skin, which while taut, still covered the head of his cock. Under it in their relaxed pouch, hung his big balls. She could smell the scent of the soap he had used when he had showered.

"Perfect! Take a moment to observe your son's penis just inches from you. So close now, that you can see every wrinkle and the veins just under the surface. It is something you have neglected for too long," said Dr Dearlove. "Allow yourself a minute to appreciate the beauty before you. Forget all the problems and strife you have dealt with back at home. Right here is something real in the present moment that you have the motherly powers to care for."