SAMBA Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was blown away. His mom, ass up and shoulders down, had her face so close to his cock that she was almost cross-eyed. He felt her breath on him and he quivered with teen longing.

"Moms, as you did last time, hold those balls of his in the palm of your hand," said Dr Dearlove.

Mark spread his legs wide, watching intently. His gaze flipped between his what he could see of his mom's upturned ass over her back, and her pretty face.

"Now ladies, lean forward and give those balls a delicate lick."

Groans erupted around the room, as the ten boys felt their hairless ball-sacks lapped by soft, wet tongues.

"Moms, I want you to treat them with the tenderness they deserve. Let your boys feel the depth of your love. Now take one of those balls in your mouth and very carefully suck," said Dr Dearlove.

Mark's right ball popped between Mandy's soft lips and he immediately felt it engulfed in her warmth.

"Moooomm!" he cried throatily as he arched his back in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, suck it!" hissed Steve to his mom over on a nearby mattress.

With eyes closed, Mandy sucked away thinking how nice it was to be doing something positive for her son rather than fighting all the time.

"Now switch to the other ball, ladies," said Dr Dearlove.

More groans from the boys as the moms sucked and rolled the balls in their mouths.

"If you are able, try two at the same time!" Dr Dearlove encouraged the moms.

Mark thought that he would pass out from pleasure when his mom, with some difficulty, still managed to pop them both snugly inside. Mandy nursed on his swollen balls for a full minute, while Mark sighed happily.

"Enough!" cried Dr Dearlove. "Mom's, please kneel up. Your son is now totally compliant and at ease. All his worries are, for now, a distant memory. You're doing great. Tell him how much you love him."

"I love you, Mark" said Mandy huskily.

"Mom, I've...I've never been so happy."

"Now moms, all lean forward once more and this time take his glans in your mouth," instructed Dr Dearlove.

"Uggh!" Mark grunted as his mom descended and in one smooth motion now engulfed the head of his cock in that same wet, warm mouth.

"Ladies, take a moment to explore the head with you tongue. Run it around and over the entire glans."

"Oh Mom, that's so good," moaned a boy.

"Boys, you may want to put your hands on your mom's head. But don't force her! Let her do her job. She's got this," said Dr Dearlove.

For Mark, nothing else existed in the world accept him and his mom's mouth. Taking gentle hold either side of her head, Mark felt a connection the like he had never experienced before.

"Your boys will be very close now. Start sucking lightly and allow your mouth to move up and down the shaft. It is important that you not release him now until the conclusion," Dr Dearlove said as she moved silently about the room. With satisfaction she noted ten bobbing mom heads and ten gasping boys.

The result was inevitable. Within a minute, all ten boys were straining every sinew as they lifted their clenched buttocks from the mattress.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod," Mark shouted, as he tensed up, his body now stiff as a board while his mom's lips formed a seal around his prick.

The other boys were in much the same state, and one by one, semen erupted from their urethras and into the waiting throats of their moms.

Mandy swallowed the thick, sticky cum in awe at the quantity and the pleasure she had given her son. She also felt a twinge of guilt that until now, Mark had had to relieve himself all alone in his room at home. All that would change, she promised herself.

The moms all sat back on their heels, wiping their mouths with the backs of their hands. Beneath them, with now serene faces, lay their boys with wilting wet dicks.

"Very good," said Dr Dearlove quietly. "This is emotional for everyone. Moms really can make a difference. Sons shouldn't be afraid to go to them for support. The boys will need time to recover. Please, put you robes back on. I'm sure you'll all want to go back to your dorm, freshen up and enjoy a drink or two! Goodnight, ladies!"

*****

Within fifteen minutes all the moms were back at their bar, in good spirits as they discussed the day.

"I'm glad Dr Dearlove made us swallow," said Mandy to Chrissy. "I don't usually do that with Dan, but somehow it just felt so right this time."

"Yeah, I agree," said Chrissy. "But what a mouthful! Where does it all come from?! I don't care much for the taste, but when it's my little man..."

"I meant to ask you; did you get wet while we did that? And the other stuff too?"

"Oh yeah! I've been dripping. I know all this is about them, but damn, I've not felt so alive in a long time. I think we all need this, both boys and moms. Thinking about tomorrow, Mandy?"

"Yes. It's another big day. Full of firsts for many of us."

*****

Late into the night the boys had discussed amongst themselves the thrills of oral sex. They'd all loved shooting off into a mouth and knowing that their mom had gone away with cum in her stomach. One thing that they all agreed on was that the next day's activities would have to be exceptional to surpass the one just gone.

By breakfast time all the boys had been rejuvenated, and for the first time in years spending quality time with their mothers was more appealing than anything else they could imagine.

All the moms were amused by the cockiness and confidence of the boys, who only hours after they had shot their sperm into their mouths, thought that they were now twelve feet tall.

Mandy and her son barely spoke apart from a brief greeting, but she clearly saw the hunger in his eyes as he stared at her lips. The direct and open lust on his face, made her feel emotions few mothers do. After years of dull marriage, she now felt like a sexual goddess. Suddenly, she wished she could whisk him away somewhere private and suck him dry once more.

After breakfast, moms and sons once more assembled in the classroom.

"Moms and sons," Dr Dearlove had to raise her voice above the excited chatter. "You know the routine. Take your place by a mattress. Disrobe and take a moment to accept one another as sexual beings."

Each time now that Mark saw his naked mother, the closer he deemed her to perfection. There was a slight swell and weight to her hips and thighs, but that jut made her even sexier. How could any younger woman be her equal?

All the boys were like runners off the starting block when Dr Dearlove gave the instruction to embrace and make out.

"Moms, this time feel free to play with his cock and balls as you kiss."

The boys were delighted, that as their mother's tongues met their own, soft mommy hands were toying with their appendages. In no time at all every dick jutted stiffly upward from its owner's belly.

Dr Dearlove let them continue for a further two minutes, before requesting that they finally pull apart.

"That was very beautiful, everyone. I understand how much you all wished to continue. But we don't want the boys shooting off too soon. Instead, you must all take another step forward in your intimacy," Dr Dear here paused. "Mom's lie down on your backs on your mattress and open your legs wide."

The boys all watched in open mouthed wonder, as ten pairs of mommy thighs were parted, spreading open the lips of their humid cunts.

Mandy blushed to the roots of her hair, unable to look at her son, and biting her lip anxiously. And yet, displaying her pussy so wantonly made her feel like she was fulfilling a sacred rite she had always been destined to. Nothing mattered but her duty as a mother.

"Boys the time has come to join your mom. Lay down over her, between her thighs. Moms, please help guide your son in."

Mark lowered himself, squashing her breasts between them, her rounded mom belly to his firm abdomen.

Managing now to look deeply into Marks eyes, Mandy took hold of his cock and brought the head to the entrance of her vagina. As soon as he felt the contact, instinct took over and he flexed his hips, driving his cock inside her.

"Ah!" Mark exclaimed simply, as for the first time in his young life he knew what it was like to slip inside a pussy. Every inch he delved into, he was met by wet, soft and warm flesh. He ran out of shaft as his pubic mound mashed against hers.

"Oh!" Gasped Mandy, never having been plumbed so deep, even with Dan. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, keen to show him what a moms' body could do. They kissed and she felt his cock throb inside her.

"Boys, it is now time. Make love to your moms!" Dr Dearlove declared, and with that she withdrew to the side of the room.

Further instruction was unnecessary as their teenage instincts took over. As Mark slowly withdrew his prick, he felt the texture of her cunt walls drag across the head of his cock. The passage itself seemed to suck gently on him. He drew almost all the way out, then with a groan he tested her limits as he slammed back in. Again, and again he did this, unknowingly banging his pubic bone against her clit.

As her clit was steadily battered, Mandy broke off the kiss, her head thrown back and her eyes rolling in their sockets.

"Oh Mark! Harder!" Mandy cried out.

Around the classroom, moms and sons grunted as pricks squished in and out of their slippery sheaths.

"Hot fucking cunt!" shouted Steve as he humped his mom, while Chrissy's painted nails drew lines down his back.

Mandy could take no more, and as her thighs trembled, waves of pleasure burst from her clit. Her tunnel clamped rhythmically on her son.

"Ohhhhhh...fuuuck," moaned Mark as he hit his own climax mid thrust. Great globs of semen gushed from his piss-hole.

Gradually all movement ceased in the classroom. One by one, the sweaty boys collapsed on top of their moms. Mandy stroked her son's hair and ran her hand down his back.

"Mom, you are so perfect," Mark said, overcome with feelings for the hot body still impaled on his cock. He loved that his mom had brought him to this place to share her body with him, and had already allowed him to cum in her mouth and pussy. When they left this place, he knew that he would do whatever it took to continue to have access to his mom's body.

"Enjoy this moment everyone. Moms, your dedication never ceases to amaze me. Right now, due to the high dopamine and oxytocin levels, your boys are experience feelings of extreme love and devotion towards you. These are the feelings that you must endeavour to nurture."

For a while the couples lay still, some kissing affectionately and murmuring in each other's ears.

"Boys, time to withdraw and dismount your moms. Please put your robes back on and return to your dorm to shower. You are free to do what you want, even sleep, should you wish, until lunch time," said Dr Dearlove.

The boys all rose on shaky legs, their pricks now only semi-erect, but glistening with mommy juices. One by one they staggered out of the door and were gone.

"Ladies, I realize that this was perhaps the most difficult session yet. But be in no doubt about the profound impact that this has had on your boys. You did well. Only one class remains to match the intensity of this one. I suggest you all reward yourselves with sometime in the spa this afternoon. I will see you all again this evening."

*****

"So, what do you like best, mouth or pussy?" Steve asked Mark as they showered.

"I can't decide. I loved shooting off in her mouth but...her pussy feels incredible. Mom looked like she was getting off on that too," Mark replied.

"Yeah, my mom came like rocket. It was hot to ride her but maybe her swallowing cum had the edge. Still one more to go, though. Asshole is said to be even tighter and hotter than pussy."

Mark had his doubts that anything in the world could be better than his mom's hot cunt, but even so he was more than willing to try. Many a time he had spied on his mom bending over at home, imagining what he might see if she weren't wearing anything.

*****

Dr Dearlove clapped her hands and waited for the murmur of conversation to die down. Knowing she had everyone's full attention she turned to the wall, dimming the lights and then switched on the large screen facing her audience. The presentation displayed the organisation logo and title, 'Course Day 3 - PM Session'.

"Good evening, everyone!" Dr Dearlove greeted the assembled moms and sons with her usual enthusiasm. "I do hope you have all recovered from our earlier session. It can be tiring, but when you return home, I can't stress enough how important it is to take advantage of what you have learned as often as possible. The benefits of our unique programme and the overall success rate correlate with the frequency with which the knowledge is applied. Now, onto today's presentation."

Moving aside so to ensure that everyone would be able to clearly see the screen, Dr Dearlove took a small remote from her pocket and clicked the button. The onscreen title and logo were replaced by 'This lesson: Anal Sex'.

The moms, knowing that this would be the most demanding session so far, shifted nervously in their seats.

"I told you!" Steve whispered to Mark.

Dr Dearlove continued, "Our anal sex lesson is the most advanced part of the programme. Thus, we leave this to the final session as we find that it takes time for both mothers and sons to become comfortable with what we teach here. Also, fewer of our students have prior experience of this technique. However, we have found this module to be one of the most effective in getting results and incentivizing the boys. The feedback we get is that most young men respond positively when offered anal sex and that moms find this mode of intercourse requested frequently. There is also the added benefit for the moms that aren't on birth control, in that their sons can ejaculate as often as they like into their bottoms with no risk of pregnancy."

The remote again clicked in her hand and now the screen showed a number of anatomical diagrams of a woman's midsection and genital area, with each feature labelled.

"What surprises many mothers is that boys will find their anuses just as attractive and arousing to look at as the plump lips of their vulvas. Don't be afraid to take advantage of that fact to excite your partner ladies! Let him see it. It's a powerful image that will stay with him all day. So, make use of opportunities to spread your cheeks for him, even those times when you won't be having sex, so as to remind him of the benefits of complying with the programme. Ladies, it is just as important to keep this area as hair free as your pubic mound. Some boys may want to show their love for you by kissing and licking your anus. The intimacy of this act is useful for some moms who find difficulty in otherwise committing to the joys of anal sex. By the way, the statistics speak for themselves. According to our research, women are seventy percent more likely to continue to engage in anal sex with their sons than they are with their husbands."

Facing the screen once more Dr Dearlove pointed to the diagrams.

"As you can see the two passages into a woman's body are very similar in many ways and run almost parallel to one another. In that respect the back passage is perfectly shaped to receive a penis. You'll note however that while the vagina opens gradually the anus is pinched shut. I see concern on one or two faces here and I'm aware this often worries moms new to anal sex. Let me assure you that every one of the moms here has an anus that is capable of accommodating her son. It's possible the first few times you let your son use your anus that you may feel a little sore after. Don't give up or be discouraged! I promise the more often that you do it then the easier it becomes. You'll also discover that you have thousands of nerves located there that will make this something that you look forward to as much as he."

'Will I be able to orgasm if he's in my ass?" asked one of the mothers.

"Yes! Anal orgasms are incredible! Sometimes stronger than vaginal ones! Although you may need some manual stimulation in front," said Dr Dearlove.

"Anyway, returning to the diagrams you can see that immediately beyond the sphincter is the anal canal, a passage half an inch to an inch long. The extreme tightness here that is a big part of why anal sex is so pleasurable to the male, as it grips them in a way that no vagina can. Also, when he ejaculates, having something grip the base of his penis enhances the experience. Beyond the anal canal we come to the rectum which in you ladies is usually between four and six inches in length. Here the passage widens somewhat, while still enveloping the penis within it. One thing that you boys will notice is the internal heat and smooth walls of the rectum. It is here that the head and shaft of your penis will spend most of the time while you thrust back and forth, just as you would in a vagina. A lucky few who are longer than average or have moms with shorter rectums will reach as far as the colon when fully inserted. This can feel especially intense for both, though care should be taken in such a deep and delicate area."

Dr Dearlove noticed one of the moms raised her hand. "Do you have a question?"

"Yes, thank you. What about what is usually back there? I mean, what if I'm not clean?" asked the mother, clearly a little embarrassed.

"Ah, yes. An excellent point. Which is why you ladies all had enema while the boys were at the gym. For your first time we want to make sure this is comfortable for everyone. But normally the rectum is completely empty. You may douche or have a bowel movement beforehand, or simply proceed as you are. It is a matter of personal preference. You may find that time does not always permit, or your son's need is too urgent. Adapt, do what works best and don't get too hung up on it unless he does. Some boys just don't mind."

Once more the remote clicked and the presentation moved on to an image of a young man and mature woman fucking, with the youth hunched behind his lover, who was curled up in an almost fetal position. Both had a heavy lidded and open-mouthed look of rapture on their faces.

"The variety of positions for anal sex is the same as for vaginal. No doubt you will discover between yourselves which works best for you. Today we will have your sons spoon you as you lie on your sides. But..."

*click*

"There is also doggy style which is very popular. Or you could just as easily try missionary..."

*click*

"...or mom on top..."

*click*

"...or prone, as many moms enjoy the reassuring weight of their sons on their back," she said as with each click of the remote a different picture of the copulating couple was shown on the screen. After a series of such images Dr Dearlove stopped at a screen with several bullet points.

"As with every other time that you mums are intimate with your sons it's important to keep in mind the purpose of these activities. Activating and strengthening the dopamine reward pathways to reinforce positive behaviour. Depleting excess energy. Providing an outlet for what is essentially, the endless teenage sex drive. Don't forget about building his self-esteem and self-confidence. So, while you copulate, give him words of encouragement. Remind him that he is a strong, attractive young man and how much that you love him. Remember how important it is to maintain and enhance that mother-son bond which is so beneficial to their development. We want happy boys!"

"Well, I'm always very vocal in the bedroom so that won't be a problem!" said one of the mothers and the other moms giggled.

"That's great, but just don't forget that you must be positive and that the whole point of the exercise is all about him and how you can help him. While it's good to vocalize your enjoyment it is ultimately about what he gets out of the experience. Which brings me nicely to the conclusion, which is of course his climax. When he is sufficiently stimulated, he is going to want to thrust himself as deeply as possible into your rectum and you must make sure that he is able to do this unimpeded. He will ejaculate very forcefully and you will be able to feel him throbbing strongly, more so than in your vagina."