SAMBA Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sighed and with great reluctance slid his cock out of his mothers' ass. Her anus clung to the head as if she did not want to release him. But it plopped out, and the slick, still semi hard shaft flopped against his belly. Leaning back, Mark looked down, pulling apart his mom's cheeks. In the shadowy valley he saw his mom's anus; a little red and wet looking; parted slightly but closing up as he watched.

"Wow it's gone so small again, I can't believe I was in there!" exclaimed Mark.

"Yep, that's correct," said Dr Dearlove. "A woman's anus will quickly regain its former size and tightness! A vagina, after years of marriage, and children, does not have the same properties. That doesn't mean that you can abuse it boys! Respect it and it can be there for you both to enjoy again and again. If your mom needs a rest from anal, give her a rest. But some moms are more anally inclined than others and will be more willing to receive a penis back there more often than others. As always, communication is the key, as we always stress here at the SAMBA academy. Everyone needs to recognise balancing the needs of the entire family. For example, boys, perhaps your dad has made love to your mom anally only the night before and she's not ready to go again so soon. Don't pressure her; don't be selfish. She has both wifely and motherly duties; you are not the whole world."

Dr Dearlove paused to let that sink in, though she was well aware that post coitus was never the best of times to lecture.

"Anyway, that's all a discussion for another time, and one that I often save for the refresher course if there are problems down the line. Right now, I suspect that many of the moms need to relieve themselves, if you take my meaning", Dr Dearlove cast her eye about the room and her suspicions were confirmed by the many sheepish and averted gazes.

"Not very ladylike, but an unavoidable consequence of the act. And everyone needs to go clean up and shower. After which it'll be time to meet again in the dining hall. It's your last night and by tradition we always have a last get together."

Mandy and Chrissy put on their robes, gave their boys a quick kiss on the cheek and filed out of the room with the others. The poor boys looked quite lost as they watched the swaying asses of their moms disappear through the door.

"Hurry up boys, off to your showers!" Dr Dearlove smiled as the exhausted boys picked up their robes and shuffled out, with shrinking dicks and empty balls.

*****

It was only when they had got back to the boy's area and into the showers that the boys began to feel their energy returning enough to talk.

"Hey Steve, you shouted out so loud when you came, they must have heard you on the other side of town!" joked Mark.

Steve and several other boys chuckled.

"Jeez, man, I've never blown my load so hard. I couldn't help it. It was fucking amazing. Especially with two hot-ass moms like ours. My dad's a fool if he's not trying to bang that every night. What did you think?" said Steve.

"It was awesome. Mom was really quiet during and after but I think she liked it. I sure hope so as I want to do that again soon. Hand-jobs, oral and vaginal were all nice but anal sex blows everything else away. Next time I want to last even longer, make it a long session, I feel like it's something you got to take your time with to really enjoy. Know what I mean?"

"We're on the same page there, buddy!" laughed Steve.

*****

Only a short while earlier the moms had departed the classroom with what they hoped was a modicum of decorum, but once they were out of sight of the boys, they all hurried back to the lady's bathroom. Each made directly for a stall and shut the door. The rude sounds which followed echoed off the bathroom tiling.

"Hey Mandy, can you hear me next door?" Chrissy called out as she farted wetly.

"Yeah."

"Wow, I didn't know young men could produce so much cum! That's gonna dribble out into next week!"

There was laughter from some of the moms in the other stalls.

"What's up? You're not embarrassed are you" Chrissy enquired. "You get used to this bit very quickly, though I've got to be honest and tell you my husband never left such a large deposit! Once those boys have shot their load they don't care and don't notice us. We just got to do our mom thing as usual and clean up after."

Mandy tensed her abdominal muscles, sending a strand of boy cum squirting into the toilet bowl.

"Phew! No, it's nothing like that. It's just been so much all at once. I'm in two minds because on the one hand I wish that I had done that years ago, but on the other I've just had the most amazing experience of my life with my son." Mandy paused for a moment to gather her thoughts "Chrissy...I almost came with Marks cock in my butt, and neither he or I had even touched my clit!"

"Sweetie, that's amazing! Not all of us are so sensitive back there. I've always needed fingers or a vibe to finish me off."

"I am a little sore though."

"That'll pass. The more you do it the easier it gets and in no time at all you won't feel a thing after. Trust me!"

"When Mark came, he felt enormous up there. I've never felt a dick get as hard as that."

"Yeah, Steve really stretched me out. That's part of the fun. And seeing them all lose their minds in pleasure!"

Both women laughed. Mandy strained to empty herself of the last of what Mark had left in her, while Chrissy felt a trickle run from her own anus.

"I had no idea that boys would love it so much. I guess I'm just showing my ignorance," said Mandy.

"I think it's sweet. It could be something really special just between you and Mark. That'll mean a lot to him.," replied Chrissy. "Right, I think I'm done here and I really need a shower. Coming?"

And with that they both flushed and left the stalls, the other moms already ahead of them both.

*****

Later on, everyone was back in the dining hall, the boys as boisterous as ever and the moms fully dressed, hair in place and generally looking like they hadn't all been fucked just an hour ago.

By silent agreement nobody made any reference to what had happened, though everyone also clearly felt there had been a major shift in their relationships. And of course, the boys still couldn't keep their eyes off their mothers.

Alcohol flowed freely among the moms and they exchanged contact details, all promising to keep in touch after and form their own support networks.

While they all celebrated the end of their time at the academy, Mandy looked up to find Mark staring intently at her, the face of her handsome boy becoming a man.

I love you, Mark mouthed at her. Mandy's asshole still tingled as a reminder of that love. Her face flushed with the memory of the new pleasure her son had introduced her to. One thing Mandy knew for sure, was that her life would never be the same when they left in the morning. For one thing, her husband, Dan, would need to get used to less of her. And she would have to make more time for her son.

And she was glad.