SAMBA Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another mother raised her hand.

"Must they always cum inside our butts? I ask because the few times I used to do this with my husband I was leaking for hours afterwards."

"Absolutely," nodded Dr Dearlove. "It is critical that your sons don't get a sense of rejection, or else you run the risk of sabotaging all of your good work. They must see and feel that they are being fully accepted and that their display of love and appreciation for their mother is valued. Why, just last year one of our mothers thought she could skip that stage and before she knew it her son had dropped out of education, gotten some teenage girl pregnant and effectively ruined his life. Naturally she was distraught. On the other side of the coin, we have one mother who enrolled here with her twin boys, who has followed our recommendations to the letter, despite the heavy demands it placed on her."

Dr Dearlove turned her attention back to the screen and pressed her remote. In large letters which filled the screen was written 'Don't forget lubrication'.

"I shouldn't have to mention this but you wouldn't believe the number of first timers who don't understand the necessity of lubrication. Without it you will diminish your sons experience and quite possibly injure yourselves. For those who are likely to employ this technique frequently, as many of you will surely do, it is not an option. You may purchase a commercial anal lube, but other alternatives such as KY Jelly, Vaseline or baby oil are all viable alternatives. Many boys who are often in a hurry, prefer the simple convenience of saliva and this can work well for moms who are practised at anal penetration."

By now most of the boys had significant bulges under their robes and Dr Dearlove decided that this was an opportune moment to move on to the practical half of the lesson.

"Okay everyone, it's time to see what you have learned and initiate yourselves into the art of anal love. Moms, if you will please go to the back of the room, find a mattress and disrobe. Boys, come to the front and I'll be handing out a bottle of lube to each of you."

There was a sudden rush as the eager boys formed a line to the front, while the moms drifted to the back chattering amongst themselves.

Mark waited impatiently to receive his bottle of lube. Steve, who was next to him in the line said, "At last! Ever since we got here, I've been waiting for the chance to bang mom's ass!"

"I know, right. And to think I didn't even want to come here," replied Mark.

Dr Dearlove smiled as she overheard the pair.

"Don't forget it's also something your moms look forward to. They get to share something very special with the young man in their lives that they rarely share with their husbands," she said as she handed them their lube.

Mark and Steve hurried away and found their moms crouched naked, side by side, on adjoining mattresses. The room was now a sea of curvy womanly hips, butts and boobs.

Dr Dearlove clapped her hands for attention.

"Is everyone undressed and moms in position? Excellent. Now boys, I want you to open that bottle I just gave you and sit down behind your mom facing her behind."

In no time at all the bottle lids we hastily unscrewed and the boys all faced the round rears of their respective mothers crouching before them, head and shoulders lowered to the mattress.

"Boys, it's now very important that you take your time as you go ahead, excited though you may be. You need to be gentle with your mom and show that not only do you love and respect her, but you're growing up into mature young men who can demonstrate self-control. Alright, now it's time to get to know your mom's anus. Pull her cheeks apart and take a good look at her most private place."

Mark raised his almost shaking hands and did just that. Pulling the half-moons apart revealed the small dimple, the skin around it just a shade darker than elsewhere. Underneath hung the pouting lips of her vulva, but Mark barely noticed. His hungry eyes were fixed only on her anus. He thought it was the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen. His semi-erect cock nodded upwards with each beat of his heart.

"Take your time to appreciate what your loving mother is presenting to you. Caress her buttocks. Share your feelings with her. Your mom is about to trust you with something very private and delicate. Think about how much she must love you to do this and how committed she is to making this programme work now and in the future."

"Mom you are so pretty there!" Mark exclaimed as he massaged her buns, pulling them this way and that.

"Thank you honey, I'm glad you like it," she replied, relieved that even that part of her was adored by her son.

"Now boys, I next want you to squirt some of the lubricant onto your mom's anus. Then with your finger, very gently start working it slowly around and into the hole," said Dr Dearlove.

Holding open his mom's glorious cheeks, Mark directed the top of the bottle against Mandy's sphincter and squeezed. A big dollop of the lube landed on target. Setting aside the bottle, Mark started a gentle circular motion with the tip of his finger against her butthole, gradually increasing the pressure and twisting the digit.

At first the slippery pucker held, and Mandy's toes curled, but knowing how important this stage was, she took a deep breath and relaxed. The tip of Mark's finer popped inside.

Around the room for the next minute there was gasps as other moms were similarly breached.

"Before you go too far, I'd like you to withdraw your finger, add some more lube and repeat," instructed Dr Dearlove.

Mark reluctantly did so, keen to explore, but found that his finger now entered with more ease than the first time. He pushed onward, rotating his finger a little, now up to the first joint.

"Oooh, baby," gasped Mandy, tensing as her rear dimple clamped down on the intruder.

"Are you okay mom?" Mark asked, stopping.

"Carry on Mark. It's just that I've never had anyone else do that to me before."

"Not even dad?"

"Not even him. He asked years ago and I said no and he eventually gave up. But I know it's important that we do this."

Dr Dearlove, who had been moving amongst the couples observing, overheard.

"Remember boys, for many moms here this is their first time too. They want to please you, but these are new sensations and they are understandably a little nervous. Take your time, communicate and be patient as you explore their bottoms for the first time."

Mark probed deeper, the first inch or so a tight band of muscle which gave way to her gently clasping rectum. He turned his finger working the lube against her rectum walls. In contrast to his mom's vagina which had been soft and wet, this was much tighter, smooth and hot.

For Mandy, the insistent worming finger in her back passage felt so different to her expectations. While she was stretched as something entered her in an unfamiliar way, those same nerves which were mildly irritated in her anus seemed to make her clit tingle. Marks deeper probing's were almost soothing, and she closed her eyes as she gave herself up to these new sensations.

Soon Mark was knuckles deep and could go no further. He slowly withdrew, thrilled with her asshole's powerful grip. His glistening finger emerged with a quiet pop.

He examined his mom's anus; clean, pink and slick, but just as tight looking as before.

"Shall I use more lube mom?" Mark asked.

"Uh-huh" replied Mandy dreamily. Mark eagerly returned to the task at hand, applying the contents of his bottle twice more.

About the room, upon other mattresses, moms and sons were similarly engaged. The boys knelt with now fiercely stiff cocks, fascinated with the shit-holes their mothers presented to them. Their focus was absolute, as the moms wriggled their butts and sighed.

Nearby to Mark and Mandy, Steve was wide-eyed with wonder at his first experience of a woman's anus.

"Wow mom, it doesn't want to let my finger go!" he whispered over Chrissy's back.

Indeed, all the boys marvelled at the suction from those beautiful mommy buttholes as they pulled their fingers out.

Once more Dr Dearlove clapped for attention.

"Well done everyone, hopefully all the moms are now relaxed and lubricated. And you boys now have first-hand experience of how precious and sensitive your moms' anuses are. You'll need to take extra special care when you make love to them."

"Speaking of which," Dr Dearlove continued, "It is now time to move on to the next stage. Being on all fours was great for demonstration purposes, but for first time anal the ideal is for both partners on their sides. Moms, please roll on your sides and bring your knees up to your boobs. Don't hesitate to use as many of the cushions as you need to get comfortable."

Mandy grabbed a couple of the cushions to support her head then got on her side, hugging her legs to her body. She felt incredibly vulnerable yet at the same time a wetness in her pussy as she prepared to be ass-fucked by her own son.

While the mums were busy arranging themselves Dr Dearlove continued with her instructions.

"Boys, please ensure the whole length of your penis is nice and slippery. Once you've done that then you can get down and spoon behind your mom. Then very gently insert yourself into her anus. It will take a little more effort than with your finger, but it will enter. Take your time and do not force an entrance."

Mark quivered with excitement as he splashed more lube on his cock and spread it evenly over the shaft. Then, in a flash, he was down beside his mum. Pressing close against her back, his hard cock prodding as he sought this new love hole. As he located the indent between her cheeks with the head of his cock, Mandy turned her head and spoke back over her shoulder to him.

"Go easy on me Mark."

"Don't worry mom, Dr Dearlove say's all women can do this. I'd never do anything to hurt you, you're too important to me now!"

Mandy settled back and Mark slowly brought pressure to bear on her ass-ring. Despite her willingness to admit her son's cock, Mandy's body resisted, her strong butt-muscles as yet unused to intruders.

Mark applied steady pressure with his hips while Mandy met him with an backward push of her big ass. Slowly the ring of muscle expanded, briefly held, and then in an instant snapped down over the glans. He was in!

Nearby could be heard the sounds of the other couples making progress. A boy gasped. Across the room a mom moaned.

"Fuck mom, I'm in your butt!" Steve cried out.

Mark had the sense to pause a moment, giving his mom time to adjust as her butthole was filled for the first time. He admired the body that he now possessed. Mark realized that what turned him on the most was not the skinny body of a teen girl, but the full figure of a mature woman, with mommy hips and a narrow waist. His mom had a pretty face and great boobs for her age but it was the rear view that made him desire her the most.

Overcome with lust, Mark couldn't resist any longer, pushing deeper with his cock. Now that his cock-head was in there was nothing to stop him burying his full length. And he did; until his pelvis met her ass. Carefully he withdrew, then pressed in again. Gaining confidence, Mark began to make longer strokes in the delightfully narrow channel.

Mandy was pleased not to have been betrayed by her body and that her boy had managed to penetrate her fully. This seemed to her now such a natural extension of all they had done previously.

She could now offer him all of her body. If Mark enjoyed this then she was certain they would do it again. However, right now this was a learning experience for them both and the best thing to do was to lie still and let him fuck her ass.

Mark withdrew until the head of his cock caught and pulled on his mom's sphincter, then thrust back as deep inside her as he could.

"Oh Mom," Mark moaned. "I love it! It's even better than in the front!"

Mark couldn't believe the incredible heat and tightness on his shaft, as the smooth walls of her rectum caressed his cock head. He was overwhelmed with pleasure. Nothing in the world could compare with being buried balls deep in his mom's butt, and he knew then that in future he'd want to fuck his mom's ass more than anything else.

Steve had overheard his friend. He panted as he thrust into his own mom's tight ass.

"Mark's right, Mom. Anal rocks! Dad can keep your pussy, I just want this ass," said Steve.

"I don't know about that Stevie, you're pretty thick to be having back there all of the time," Chrissy gasped as her pink ring was stretched to the limit.

Almost as if to test the veracity of that statement, Steve slid his hands down from his mother's hips to pull her buns hard apart, while grinding the very root of his cock around in her tight hole. Chrissy whimpered and Stevie screwed up his eyes in pleasure.

Hearing his friend's mom only spurred Mark on. Taking a firm hold of his mom he began to pump harder into the meaty cushion of her buttocks. He noticed that there was less resistance to his cock now, though his mom's strong anal muscles still ensured much greater friction than any cunt.

"This is the best mom. Do you like it?" said Mark.

"It's nice Mark. Way better than I expected," replied Mandy.

In truth, while Mandy knew that her butt-hole would be feeling this for the rest of the day and likely tomorrow too, she wasn't discouraged by the mild discomfort. That was far outweighed by the incredible sense of fullness and the erotic excitement she got knowing how much her son was enjoying pounding her butt. Even her clit throbbed in sympathy. Mandy felt a fleeting regret that she had left this experience until now, but realized that there was now something really special that she and her son could do together. All she now wanted was to be held in his arms as he filled her rear tunnel over and over again.

A few feet away, Steve was happily humping his own mom's rump.

"Uh, uh, uh," he grunted. "Nothing beats moms!"

"Do you hear that, ladies?" said Dr Dearlove. "Nothing beats moms! And this is the ultimate gift from mother to son. Please remember that this isn't a race and it's meant to be a special bonding session between mom and son. Slow down, take your time and enjoy the moment."

Across the room, the tempo of insertions decreased noticeably as the group responded to their instructor. For the next few minutes, the couples cooled down with some leisurely pumping, accompanied by much sighing and moaning from the ladies.

Mark's slippery cock was now worming in and out of Mandy's equally slippery anus with ease.

"I love you so much mom," whispered Mark. "And you have the best butt in the world."

Mandy felt pride with what she had accomplished in these few days, and whatever doubts she had once had about these unconventional methods evaporated. She knew this was the key to success and the salvation of her relationship with Mark. When they returned home, she would use all that they had learnt to build a better future for him.

"There is something else that I'd like you moms to try out," interrupted Dr Dearlove. "Try to clench your anus as hard as you can around your boy's penis. Don't worry you won't hurt him and he'll love it. Just like when you do your Kegels, all those pelvic floor muscles are interconnected and really strong. Try it!"

Across the room moms grunt with effort as the boys groaned!

Mark felt his own mom's anus flex twice on his cock, really hard. His cock thrummed and he hissed through clenched teeth.

"You like that, baby?" Mandy asked.

"Ooohhhh, Mom" was the only response as he held his mother in an even tighter embrace.

With considerable effort she worked her sphincter again, once more amazed at how his cock twitched in her back passage. For a change during this session, she now felt like the one in control, and understood finally what Dr Dearlove was teaching the moms. That despite the appearance of being so passive and submitting to their sons, the mothers had so much power over them! With that sudden insight she had a new found appreciation for all of her motherly gifts: her boobs, her pussy, her mouth and now her anus. Now she could use them all for the benefit of her boy. This was the secret that moms had lost down the ages! Her maternal sexuality was her most powerful asset.

Now it was all but impossible for the couples to keep their fucking at a low tempo. Gradually they started to speed up again, with the rhythmic clap of boy pelvis to mommy ass echoing across the room.

Steve with his hands encircling his mom's waist, banged Chrissy hard up her shit-chute like a man possessed. Her blonde curls flew about her head and her heavy boobs wobbled like jelly. Finally, he thought, this is how sex was meant to be!

Almost as fast with his pounding, Mark lay behind his mom blown away by how good it felt and by the sight of his mom's big firm ass rippling with each impact. He had never been so hard and knew that he would not last long now. Once he pulled too far back on the outstroke and his cock slipped free with a wet slurp. Reaching down he hurriedly guided himself back inside her warm, welcoming tunnel.

"Don't stop baby!" his mother gasped, herself overwhelmed by her first ever butt-fucking and being almost within reach of an orgasm herself. But to do that she would have to rub her pussy and the way Mark held her she just couldn't reach. It didn't matter, she was almost in another world by this point and there would always be other times. Nevertheless, her thighs trembled, so close was she.

One by one across the room, the boys (and some of the moms) began to pop.

Steve withdrew all the way and slammed one final time into his moms behind.

"Goddamn, right up your ass!" Steve cried out loudly. He quivered and then held still against Chrissy, clearly emptying a huge load up her anal tract.

Meanwhile Chrissy who had been rubbing her soaking wet pussy, was now seeing stars.

Mark's thrusting was not quite as violent as his friends, but when the crisis came, he too embedded his cock as deeply as it would go into his mom's rectum, her anus gripping the root as he shot what felt like a week's supply of cum directly into her colon in a dozen powerful jets.

Mandy impaled, felt every surge of his cock in her burning asshole. Deeper still, her back passage was bathed in a liquid heat. She groaned at this surprising new sensation, her anus making a last spasmodic nip upon her son's shaft.

"Mom...," Mark simply moaned, his cock continuing to twitch inside her flooded butthole for the next minute, as the couple lay, exhausted and unable to move.

Likewise for the other moms and sons as they basked in the afterglow of this momentous event. Eventually Mark stirred and he began to idly stroke his mother's flanks.

Mandy took a deep breath and twisted her head around to try to look her son in the face.

"Wow Mark, I don't think I ever felt your dad cum like that. I could feel everything in my ass like I never did in my pussy," said Mandy.

"Same," said Chrissy from the next mattress over. "It's much stronger this way plus I think Steve has a bigger cock than his dad. I've not done much anal in recent years, but even then, it was never like this. What d'ya think young man?"

"That was amazing mom. We should do this all the time when we get back home. I bet Mark feels the same about his mom," added Steve.

"Yeah, that'd be cool. I think anal is great." Mark mumbled sleepily, still overwhelmed post orgasm.

"I think that's something to talk about another time boys, but I'm sure it won't be the last time we do this," said Chrissy, wary of making any commitments in the heat of the moment!

Dr Dearlove clapped for attention.

"Well done everyone! You can see why we leave this to the final session! Anyway, all good things come to an end. We all need to go back to our respective areas and clean up. Boys, you need to withdraw carefully from your mom's bottoms. No whipping it out!" said Dr Dearlove.