All Comments on 'SAMBA Pt. 04'

by mantonrichards

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the hottest parts so far. Love it! Hope to see the husbands completely excluded in the next part.

ann87raann87raabout 1 year ago

Boring, monotonous and predictable.

Mandy is a cheap doll for sex, gives in the ass (which is only for her son) to everyone in a row at the click of a finger and steals youth from her son stupidly for the sake of her lust.

Mandy's husband is a clown.

Mark is a fool and a passive homosexual.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

If you do a chapter 5, please include the divorces that will certainly ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should tag these group sex or swapping. Mandy has turned into the SAMBA slut since she's fucking all of the other sons too

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

I love this story at first. But started to get boring. How can a most boys in this story would prefer to fuck the women’s ass first than the pussy? Unless deep inside they are gay.

In the previous chapter, Mandy and Scott were in a sixty nine position and Mandy sucking Scott’s cock while Scott only looked and touched Mandy’s pussy but did not eat or lick it. There’s no fucking way a straight guy would not plunge his face into that pussy presented so close to his face.

With three or four boys already available anytime. There’s already a good chance to have Mothers experience double penetration or even air tight, one boy in the pussy, one in the butt and one on the mouth. But what I read here is a suggestions of double anal, you mean two cocks in the ass? Which is never heard of. Becoming very unrealistic. In reality an anus is not that elastic compared to a vagina.

Now, another unrealistic situation. Would any horny young boy would not fuck a woman because she is not shaved? And would only be more happier to get a blowjob and fuck the ass than a pussy? Unless he’s gay.

Also sons have to appreciate that they got privilege to their mom’s body when they get a chance behind their father’s back but don’t have a right whatsoever to take in charge of their marital bed.

This is becoming so unrealistic. I wonder if there’s gonna be DP or airtight in this story. I won’t waist my time reading the lengthy repetitive sucking and ass fucking but will just scroll a bit and check the comments section if there’s a DP or airtight that happened.

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Imagine my surprise, dear readers, when I'm informed that one of my principle characters is a homosexual and I didn't know! Right under my nose! To say that I was blindsided is truly an understatement!

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

For anyone commenting that the story is unrealistic - yes! That is the point of fantasy, which nearly all erotic fiction is. I would have thought it was abundantly clear from a few paragraphs into Pt01 that this takes place in a make believe land where the normal rules don't apply. It is meant to be fun, no more.

The rest is merely artistic decisions. If one finds anal sex not to ones taste, for instance, why read a story tagged with anal? It's like me reading a story in the trans section and complaining about chicks with dicks, as nothing would turn me off faster. Give me 100 people and I assure you that every single one will have a different kink or turn on.

Likewise, some readers seem to take it as a personal affront if the story unfolds in a way other than they personally wished it had, or if a character behaves in a way they don't like. Isn't that the point of fiction that we are taken on a journey?

Anyway, it's always interesting to read regardless and I thank you all for the feedback.

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

I don’t mind anal at all. Actually it’s really exciting to see DP and airtight. Pussy, ass, mouth at the same time. But not two cocks in the ass and would neglect the pussy.

A really straight guy I’m pretty sure would prefer pussy first, an ass is only a plus and not their first priority.

Any young horny straight guy would fuck any gorgeous woman offered to him regardless she’s hairy or not. Rejecting fucking her because she’s not shave is so unbelievable.

Can’t remember even one scene that described one son put his mouth on his mother’s pussy eating her out. Surely most young horny straight guy more than likely would love to try to eat a pussy.

We all know that erotic stories here are fiction and fantasies but fans would at least like to read a story that could be close to reality as much as possible, otherwise it’s disappointing.

Would be nice to have more exciting scenarios than repetitive lengthly ass fucking.

Anyway, it’s your story and you can do what you want and what makes you happy.

Fans can alway give positive comments, but sometimes fans can’t help to critic and point out things that make them disappointed.

sadisadisadisadiabout 1 year ago

Great story, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone who thinks anal is gay has some severe insecurity problems. Both in that they are afraid of enjoying anal must make someone gay, AND that being gay is something to be ashamed of. Wild.

Write your story the way you want to write it. And if the way you want to write it is long, dirty, incestual buttsex, then that's a story I can get behind, pun intended. I'm not personally interested in any of the other boys besides Mark, because he acts as the POV character, so I kind of just tune out when boys other than him are doing anything with any other women, but love the parts where Mark's dicking an asshole, and doubly so when it's his mom. If I had anything I'd love to see in particular, it'd be moving the shithole/shitter talk out of descriptions and into the mom's vocabulary itself - I want to see her tell her son what that hole's really used for. I'd like descriptions of what her asshole looks like, and what Mark feels sliding his dick into that brown hole (and into the contents already occupying her shit maker instead of leaving it ambiguous that he's pushing it in). The more vulgar and exquisite the better.

Keep it up, don't let haters keep you down, and while we all have our preferences, you can't satisfy everyone (I don't even expect you to change how you write based on this comment).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was wondering if we could expect a Part 5

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Part 5 is mostly done, but needs quite a large chunk of time to edit. Unfortunately other things are more pressing, so it'll be ready when it's ready is all I can say for now.

bluerowdybluerowdy11 months ago

These boys are insensitive to their mothers needs. Also self-centered, it is just what they want. What kind of lover will they be with other women. When it is all about them. Premise of story is valid but the boys are just all about them. SPOILED, SPOILED self-centered boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mantonrichardsmantonrichards11 months agoAuthor

@bluerowdy relax! It's a story! These aren't real people!

And no, this isn't a mistake or failure on the part of this author. The characters are behaving exactly as I wish them to do. This doesn't necessarily reflect how I see the world or even how I would like it to be. The characters merely reflect the reality of their pocket universe.

I am constantly amazed that many readers fail to grasp that there are other ways of looking at things other than one's own perspective. Our own inner world is not the same as the next person. We don't all have the same tastes, loves, lusts or fantasies.

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope YOU find the kind of stories you are looking for. There is something for everyone here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too much NTR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermantonrichards@mantonrichards
*** End of August 2023 *** I've nearly completed SAMBA Pt. 8 - only editing remains - publishing soon. Work on SAMBA Pt. 9 has started. I've also started another completely different story project in the style of Victorian / Edwardian erotica. The seeds of other ideas are t...