SAMBA Pt. 04

Story Info
Further adventures for Mark and Mandy.
19.7k words
4.35
8.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reward, motivation and the sacrifices of wives and mothers)

The Preamble: - The usual applies here. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

Part 4 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Scott goes home, Mandy meets the twins and Mark wants his rightful place in the Wheeler marital bed.

*****

For the remainder of the week Mandy had her face humped by Scott each night in the little bed in the guest room. She remained astounded by the amount of salty boy cum she had to gulp down, but made sure never to miss a drop. Afterwards, while Scott's cock shrank down to normal proportions, she would kiss and suck on his big balls which she had grown so fond off.

Mandy had not forgotten Dr Dearlove's lessons at the SAMBA academy. Getting a boy to a climax by itself wasn't enough - positive reinforcement, acceptance and building self-esteem were all part of the process of making a young man feel good about himself. It took a woman of Mandy's age, with her years of experience in the bedroom and a natural excess of maternal love, to have the patience and skill required to achieve successful results with teens.

In turn, Scott would praise the hot mom, telling her how good she was to him, sighing contentedly and eventually drifting off to sleep, happy in the knowledge that she would go away with his semen lining her throat and stomach. Mandy would then carefully slip out of bed, cover the boy up and tip-toe back to her own room.

When Claire and her husband returned from their trip away, Mandy was quite sad to see the Scott go. She had looked forward to her nightly rendezvous with the eager boy. They had got to the point of settling into productive substitute-mom and son bonding sessions. The results of which spoke for themselves and the efficacy of the SAMBA method. Scott was happy, polite, well behaved and at ease with himself for the whole week. In fact, Mandy would describe him as the model teenager.

Only when it finally came to leave did Scott show any weakness. He clung to Mandy at the threshold when it came to say goodbye, kissing her repeatedly and declaring his love for her.

"Oh Scott!" said Mandy, tearing up. "You're so sweet. I'm very fond of you too and I think we've had a wonderful week together, don't you? But your mom is home and she's the one that needs to take care of you. Think how much she's missed your time together. I bet the first minute that you two get alone time together she's going to be desperate to reward you for being so good. Won't that be nice?"

"I'll see you again though, won't I?" Scott asked, with puppy-dog eyes.

"We'll see. Let's see what your mom says. I'm sure it's possible."

"Goodbye, Mrs Wheeler," said Scott as he turned and departed for his own home and a return to his normal routine.

However, Mandy knew in her heart that just like with her son and Steve, she and Scott were now bonded forever. She was proud of her brief time in helping the young man get his much-needed relief and enabling him to grow as a man.

Of course, she still had Mark and his morning visits. The first thing she would be aware of each day was her own son sucking alternately on her ample breasts. It was always a wonderful way to start the day and she would hold him close to her as she gradually came to her senses.

Mark hated the weekends as except for the rare time when he was called into work, Dan would be occupying his space in the marital bed. On these occasions he would often have to wait impatiently through the whole of the day and hope for a nocturnal visit from his mom in his own bed.

On days where any chance of a sexual encounter was limited, Mandy would always be able to sense Mark's frustration. She would do her best to make it up to her son in whatever way that she could. A quick passionate kiss or a hand down his pants to fondle his balls usually had to serve.

Often times Mark would find it hard to restrain himself, surprising his mom by grabbing her tits or ass when about the house and making her shriek in surprise. Mandy loved the attention, but the horny boy could be relentless and there had been one or two close calls when they had nearly been discovered by Dan.

Mark was still determined to accompany his mother to the bathroom whenever the opportunity arose. Mandy still wished for some privacy, but had at least gotten over the shame of having her son present for these most personal of moments. Her son pretended he was making himself useful by being present to assist with the removal and reinsertion of her plug. So, Mandy would turn and bend, while the wide-eyed teen extracted the steely bulb with reverence before kneeling at her feet for the main event.

Mandy had now completely accepted her son's preoccupation with her anus, just as she had Scott's need for both her and his own mom to swallow his ejaculations. As Dr Dearlove had said, every boy was different. In fact, Dr Dearlove had gone further in a text message following up their last call, explaining that attempting to stifle or suppress these urges often had very negative effects on the boys. Who else but a mother could ensure that a boy was able to meet all of his psychological requirements?

*****

A couple of days after Scott had gone home, Mandy had a call from Claire.

"Hey Mandy," Claire croaked.

"Hi Claire. What's up, you sound terrible?!" Mandy asked with concern.

"Oh, yeah. Scott went crazy when I got back home. He hammered my throat twice the first night. I'll be okay, and I can't blame him. It was quite the welcome home! Jim's worried I've got the flu," Claire laughed. "He's been trying to get me to go see the doctor. I'm not sure what the doctor would prescribe for repeated strikes to the back of the throat!"

"You poor thing!"

"Don't worry about me. I'm kind of glad that I haven't lost my appeal. I know you made an impression. Scott talks about you endlessly. Anyway, I was thinking about another girl's night out with you and Jess. What do you say? Can you do tomorrow night? Same place as last time."

"Sure, I'd love to. What time?" said Mandy.

"About eight?"

"That's good for me."

"Perfect. I'll let Jess know. I can't wait to catch up. Bye, Mandy."

"Bye, Claire."

*****

Mandy arrived late at the bar the following night. At the last-minute Mark had become anxious about an upcoming test at school, so she had had to take him to his room in order to quickly jerk him off so as to alleviate his mounting stress. The resulting torrent of sperm had so speckled her outfit for the night that she was forced to change. She had cursed herself for not taking his throbbing dick in her mouth and so save herself all the trouble.

Claire and Jess were already seated with a bottle of wine between them.

"Hi, girls. I'm sorry so to be the last one, again," said Mandy.

"Hi, Mandy," said Jess.

"No problem, Mandy," said Claire as she pushed back a chair for her friend. "We got a spare glass, so help yourself."

Claire sounded much more like her old self, with only a trace of her previous croaky voice.

Mandy sank into the chair, finally able to relax. She poured herself a glass and took a few sips before explaining the reason for her tardiness.

Jess and Claire almost spat out their wine as they laughed and snorted at Mandy's tale.

"It was like time had slowed down," continued Mandy. "Mark had his head thrown back howling his pleasure, while I watched dumbstruck as each individual volley arced through the air toward me. I couldn't do a damn thing about it but watch and think about how my outfit was totally ruined. Luckily Dan was down in the basement doing something so he didn't see or hear a thing. Surely you must have had a few close calls in your time Claire?"

"Yeah, there's been a few. I wish there was some way we could involve the men so that they understand what we're doing and why and avoid all this creeping around them. After all, Jim wants to have a successful son so he's the first that should accept that there's a price to pay for that. Not that he's really paying anything, mind, as I do all the work. It would also mean that we could share the bed more equitably. Scott hates it that he rarely gets time in mine and Jim's bed with me."

"Mark's the same, but he's a bit luckier because Dan always leaves early in the morning giving us a little time together. I know he'd love to spend the night sometime," said Mandy.

"Not a problem I have, ladies," said Jess with a grin.

Both the other moms turned to look at her questioningly.

"Benefit of now being a single mom," Jess explained. "Ever since SAMBA, Dylan and Duncan have slept with me. It's wonderful!"

Jess wrinkled her cute freckled nose and her eyes flashed naughtily.

"I'll admit I didn't get much sleep at all for the first few weeks," Jess continued. "You can imagine what it must have been like with a pair of horny eighteen-year-olds who just can't keep their hands to themselves day or night. But things calmed down eventually, and I think even they realized they needed some rest."

"I hadn't considered your sleeping arrangements. Lucky girl! You should see Jess's boy's sometime, Mandy," said Claire.

"Waking up sandwiched between those two hunks is a dream come true. They've both got jobs and could move out and get their own place but they want to stay with their mom!" said Jess.

"Three's not a crowd then?" asked Mandy, curiously excited by the alternative living arrangements described by the red-headed mom.

"Not at all. The boys are inseparable. They do everything together. They love watching the other fuck me and it's fun to be watched. Weekends are awesome as I wake up to hands and mouths all over my butt and boobs!"

"Thanks for the suggestion about the butt-plug, by the way. It's really helping," Mandy said to Jess.

"I'm so glad! I don't know how I'd have managed without mine. It's made anal so easy. So easy that it gave the twins ideas. They wanted to replicate something they saw in a porno called double-anal. They were pestering me for weeks but I said no. I don't think I'm ready for that," said Jess with a shudder.

"People do that?" Claire asked incredulously.

"Yep. I've checked out some of the videos myself. I'm not gonna risk splitting my ass though, much as I love them both," replied Jess.

"It sounds hot but painful!" said Mandy, and for just a moment an image flashed across her mind of Steve and Mark both at her rear.

"Which reminds me, Mandy," Claire said, turning her attention towards her. "Scott told me how you let him fuck your ass. I'm so pleased he's branching out and trying new things. We only ever did it the once. I can't say it was easy. But he simply loved it with you!"

Mandy was pleased to hear the positive feedback from her friend. However, she didn't think it was appropriate to admit how much she had enjoyed riding that stiff prick with her ass and how hard she had come as the boy shot off into her rectum.

"I was worried that I had gone too far. But he'd already been in my pussy and I just got carried away. Mark mustn't find out though as he'd be mad."

"Don't worry, honey. Neither Scott or I will say a thing to Mark about it," Claire reassured her friend. "Anyway, it didn't make a difference to how he feels about oral. I think that will always be his first love."

"You know..." Mandy stopped herself wondering if she was about to betray a trust. "I might have something that explains that."

"Go on," said Claire, looking puzzled.

"I hope I don't get Scott into any trouble or cause any bad feelings. But he said after you came back from SAMBA that you stopped shaving. I think that may have turned him off your pussy."

"That sounds plausible," added Jess. "Boys these days have grown up thinking a bald pussy is the only way they are. I would never hear the end of it from my two if I let my pubes grow back."

"Jim made a fuss when he discovered I had shaved. Shit, I didn't think to ask Scott how he felt," said Claire, pursing her lips. "Yeah, that might explain it. He didn't say much so I assumed it was all alright."

"Whatcha gonna do?" asked Mandy.

"I don't know yet. But Jim can be damned. Scott is too important."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir anything up," apologized Mandy.

"No, I glad you mentioned it, Mandy. Friends are always honest with one another, right?"

"It makes sense now why it's nearly the first instruction you get at the academy," said Jess.

"Would you like him to fuck you?" asked Mandy.

"YES!" said Claire emphatically. "I love, love, love sucking him. Don't get me wrong. Knowing how happy he is and all the difference it makes is reward enough. That's how it is with us girls and what makes us so different from males. But sometimes I just want to come with him. Is that just a mom thing?"

"Partly. I think it's good for the boy's confidence if they can see they've made us come. And that can only be a good thing. Everything we do, we do for them. But it works both ways. You can be sure we are loved way more than those other moms not on the SAMBA programme," said Jess.

The three women raised their glasses, toasting the SAMBA programme for transforming their lives and that of their sons. They then ordered some food and more wine and talked the night away.

As the night wore on, both Claire and Mandy, who had been pacing themselves with the wine consumption, noticed that Jess had probably had too much to get herself home safely.

"Jess, I wouldn't feel right you trying to drive home. You're closer to me than Claire. Let me drive you home and you can pick up your car in the morning," insisted Mandy.

"Okay, okay," the red-headed mom rolled her eyes and agreed.

The three split the bill and headed off, Claire on her own, Mandy giving Jess a ride back in her car. It turned out Jess lived less than ten minutes away from the Wheeler household.

"Come inside, have a coffee," Jess said, once they had pulled up outside her house.

Mandy needed a little something to perk her up, but more than that she felt responsible for seeing Jess safely inside. The house was large and modern and clearly Jess' husband had been quite wealthy to leave such a nice home to his widow.

Once inside the pair kicked off their shoes and Jess led Mandy into the kitchen.

"Two coffees' coming up," Jess said with only the slightest of slurs.

Mandy heard the sounds of a TV down the hall.

"Your boys still up then?" Mandy asked.

"Oh yeah, and one of them probably feels he's owed something," replied Jess.

At that moment tall young man with dark red hair entered the kitchen.

"About time too mom, why are you making me wait for that ass..." the young man stopped suddenly when he noticed the presence of Mandy in the kitchen.

Another identical looking young man followed the first, both were just under six feet tall, but extremely well built. Mandy could instantly see that their buff bodies were the result of hours spent working out. They hard green eyes and strong jaws, but despite their imposing physicality had gentle and intelligent faces. These were clearly Jess's twins and by the look of them a couple of years older than Mark.

"Don't panic, boys. This is Mandy Wheeler. She's a friend of Claire and a SAMBA mom," explained Jess.

The two men visibly relaxed. The first one continued right over to his mom where she had resumed making the coffee and grabbed her denim clad ass. The other brother stood by the kitchen entrance eyeing Mandy up and down.

"The one feeling me up is Dylan, and the one eyeing you up is Duncan," said Jess, though Mandy had no clue how the mother could tell the two apart.

"Pleased to meet you boys. I've...er...heard so much about you both," said Mandy before she noticed how feeble that had sounded.

"Please mom, don't keep me waiting. It's my turn," Dylan said to his mother as another hand snaked around to grab one of her tits.

"We're a day behind now mom, in case you've forgotten," said Duncan as he shifted his gaze from Mandy to his mom.

"Oh, jeez, you don't expect me to let both of you fuck me tonight, do you?" asked Jess, leaving the question hanging in the air. She turned to face Mandy.

"The boys usually take turns on alternate days but our little system has been gotten a bit disrupted. All my fault. Now I owe them both a fuck. Unless..." Jess said to Mandy before turning to her boys. "Why don't you two turn off the TV and go wait for me up in the bedroom?"

Jess's words worked like magic and instantly the two brothers departed.

"Would you help me out, Mandy," said Jess, pleading. "I don't think I can manage both boys tonight. Would you stay awhile..."

"You want me to let one of your boys fuck me?" said Mandy, not believing quite how quickly she had ended up in this situation.

"You'll be helping me out so much, Mandy. And the boys would be so grateful, I know they would," said Jess, swaying slightly.

It was late and Mandy had only intended to stop for a coffee. But while she was nowhere near as intoxicated as her friend, the alcohol and the thought of the two handsome boys had almost convinced her.

Despite her state, Jess could read the hesitation on Mandy's face.

"They've never been with any other woman but me. But they are very experienced butt-fuckers. And trust me, it'll feel wonderful. It always does."

"I'm not sure, Jess. It's late and - "

"Please, Mandy. Poor Duncan's balls must be bursting. He just needs an understanding mom to help him empty them."

Mandy knew very well what it was like to be left with a frustrated son. Even though the twins were a little bit older, their physical needs were likely just as strong. All she would have to do was allow him up her ass, shoot his load and she could be home before midnight. It wasn't costing her a thing and would let both Jess and her son to sleep easy for the night. And it would be rude not to help a friend in need, she told herself.

"Okay, I'll do it," said Mandy.

"Thanks, Mandy! You're a true friend. It's tough being a single mom, you know. Come on, let's go," said Jess.

Although she was only doing her mommy duty, Mandy could still detect the excited anticipation in Jess's voice. Mandy's own pulse began to quicken as she contemplated bringing relief to yet another young man; the third in addition to her own son. There really was no better age to be a mom in demand, she thought. It became easier for her each time as she came out of the shell of twenty years of a conventional marriage. Only six months ago she would have been horrified by her wantonness, but now it felt so right for her. She felt justified as it wasn't going against her marriage when she still loved Dan, and what she was doing was improving the lives of young men. It was more akin to therapy than sex, she told herself.

The two women quickly downed their coffee and then Jess led Mandy up the stairs to her bedroom. When the pair entered Jess's bedroom, both boys were already in the bed, two untidy piles of clothes showing how speedily they had undressed. Both gawped as Jess led a very awkward Mandy Wheeler through the door.

"Mrs Wheeler has agreed to stay awhile to help me out. You're with me Dylan, as it's your turn. Duncan, I want you to be very nice to Mrs Wheeler as she's going to let you do her butt," said Jess.

The boys nodded enthusiastically, as Jess began to undress with Mandy following her lead. They took their time, while both boys worked their cocks in their fists as they watched.

"Get up boys, Mrs Wheeler and I need some space here on the bed."