SAMBA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all boys, when sex was being offered, they obeyed any and all instructions without hesitation. Dylan and Duncan leapt naked from the bed, Mandy catching sight of their large penises standing rock-hard against their bellies. Mandy swallowed nervously, for they were as long as Mark and as thick as Steve.

"Come on, Mandy. I think it's best if we kneel up side by side on the bed," said Jess, her voice thick with lust.

It was still all moving too fast for Mandy to keep up. With her heart beating rapidly in her chest, she clambered up onto the mattress. The two moms knelt on all fours, heads down and asses up.

"Would you look at that, Dylan! She's got a butt-plug just like mom!" said Duncan excitedly.

"And you boys best take them out, if you want to have any fun tonight," said Jess.

The brothers each took a hold of the plug before him and gently tugged them free of the moms clinging butt-holes. They clanked together as they were placed down on the bedside table. The bed then sagged under the additional weight of the twins as they knelt behind the two moms.

Mandy felt hands on her cheeks, pulling them hard apart. Duncan was so close behind that she could feel his breath on her anus as it closed up.

"Fuck me, what an ass," gasped Duncan.

"I can see, bro. She's really fine, just like our mom," replied Dylan.

Duncan leaned in, and started slowly kissing the big round cheeks of Mandy's bottom. He worked inward, onto the slopes of her shadowy valley. After a dozen or so kisses in and around her crack, the boy paused, then planted a lingering one directly on Mandy's anus.

Mandy gasped in surprise. Nobody had ever kissed her there before, not even Mark. She pushed her ass out even further, hoping for more.

"Oh my," Mandy cried, for Duncan had now licked at her asshole, before once again kissing it. Soon the young man was making out with her ass, piercing her sphincter muscle with his tongue and thrusting it inside.

"Oooooh, aaaaaah," moaned Jess.

Mandy turned her head and saw Jess resting the side of her face against the sheet, eye's screwed up and slack-jawed with pleasure. She knew then that as he knelt behind his mom, Dylan was doing the exact same thing to her red-headed friend.

Duncan continued to passionately make out with Mandy's ass like his life depended on it. To her, the new experience was beyond heavenly, and even better than any time anyone had gone down on her pussy.

The twins appeared to be getting just as much out of the activity, for the two of them went on and on tirelessly, making the two moms squirm and sigh in ecstasy.

"Duncan, honey," moaned Mandy. "I know you must need to fuck bad, but I wish you could do what you're doing all night long!"

"It's delicious, isn't it? My boys do this so well...ahhh!" Jess purred.

Mandy lost all track of time as high mind drifted and the several thousand nerve-ends in her anus all sang with joy. The almost guttural groans which came from deep inside her seemed to emanate from very far away. From time to time, she was vaguely aware of Jess's similar vocalizations.

The twins were as one when they eventually pulled back, causing a chorus of disappointed cries from the two moms. Mandy felt Duncan's saliva literally drip over her perineum and run down her thighs. Her anus still throbbed.

"You better get lubed up," said Jess breathlessly.

Dylan was nearest to the bedside table. He picked up a tube of lube, popped the top, and squirted a good amount into the palm of his free hand. Handing the tube over to his brother, he began coating his hard shaft in the slippery substance.

"My god, those dicks are going to feel so good up our asses, Mandy," said Jess, opening her eyes and looking at her friend.

The color had risen in Mandy's cheeks, while her pupils were now huge in her big brown eyes. Shifting nervously, her stiff nipples brushed the bedsheet as she knelt awaiting her young lover.

Duncan was now also applying a thick coat of lube to his own penis, until it glistened from root to tip. His stiff prick throbbed in his hand as he looked down at the at the tanned back, narrow waist and wide hips of the mother before him.

"You're gonna get to bang another mommy ass, Duncan. She's gonna help you empty those full balls of yours. Does that sound good?" said Jess.

"Fuck, yeah. You know how bad I need to come, mom," replied Duncan.

"Then hurry up and mount us, boys. Get those slick dicks up our hot holes," Jess demanded.

The twins needed no further urging. Duncan tossed the tube of lubricant aside and in a moment was up astride his substitute mom for the night. His brother matched him move for move, as they crouched above the two mothers, and directed their long cocks to the relaxed and saliva drenched bottom-holes presented for their enjoyment.

After a day of wearing their plugs and a heavy session of being rimmed, the two butt-holes gave way without a fight. In one smooth stroke, two happy boys sank all the way inside the big round asses of the two mature women. The two women gasped at the sudden intrusions into their backsides.

"Hot damn, mom," cried Dylan, his face lighting up in utter joy.

"Oh fuck, so smooth!" exclaimed Duncan, almost trembling with the excitement of being fully encased in the shit-hole of another woman other than his own mom.

The boys leant over the backs of the moms, gripping their shoulders in their strong hands and rested a moment. The two women were impatient and began to push and twist their butts back against the hips of the boys.

Dylan and Duncan soon got the message. Withdrawing until just the heads of their cocks were held tightly in the anal-canal, they slid swiftly down again until their taut abdomens smacked loudly on rippling mommy butt-flesh.

So began the boys butt-banging rhythm, their thick dicks plunging in and out, every insertion met by a slight backwards heave from each of the moms.

"How's that ass, bro?" panted Dylan, his eyes transfixed as he watched Mandy's tits sway beneath her.

"Hot. Tight. Soooo fucking good," moaned Duncan.

"As good as mom's?"

"Oh god yes!" replied Duncan, as he started laying into Mandy with even more energy, slapping her buns as he worked his hips.

Jess and Mandy merely grunted as their rear ends were pounded by the athletic twins. It was as much as they could do now to hold their haunches steady for the boys.

For Mandy this was very different from her bonding sessions with Mark, where she was able to sense his overwhelming love and adoration for her. On this occasion she was merely a vessel; a hot, tight hole which existed only to extract the sperm from the balls of this young man. It was wild and different, but Mandy loved it. This was what moms were made for.

No longer did she doubt her ability to take a hard cock up her ass. As promised by Dr Dearlove, her anus had adapted and grown accustomed to the presence of the male sex thrusting through it, as if nature had always intended it so. With this realization Mandy felt a freedom she had never known before. With the right support and education, this was what any mother could achieve, she thought to herself.

Duncan's fingers dug almost painfully into the soft skin of Mandy's shoulders, but the sensations from her asshole made up for that. The rapid sliding through her anus, up her rectum and finally hitting her sensitive colon were driving her crazy with pleasure.

"Duncan, sweetheart...you can come whenever you like. Let it all out, baby," moaned Mandy

Duncan's answer was to hump harder, looking to one side to see his brother fucking his mom with equal fervour. His brother was hunched right over Jess, one hand reaching under to pinch a nipple, the other pulling hard on her top-knot.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh...fuck your mom as deep as you can, oh, my baby boy!" cried Jess.

Jess was now clenching her powerful ass-ring in time with her son's thrusts, a skill which she excelled at. All the daily anal sex that she was getting, combined with regular use of a plug, kept her anus was in peak physical condition.

"Oh mom! I love your ass!" howled Dylan, feeling his orgasm rapidly approaching.

Duncan clapped harder and faster against the upturned buns of Mandy. Just as when he made love to his mom, the narrow passage which stimulated every inch of his penis felt so good, that he didn't care if he never fucked a vagina ever again. If he ever got married, it would have to be to a wife that would take him up her ass every day. He was a simple man and needed very little else to make him happy, as with his brother. But all that was in the future; he had his own mom, and right now the beautiful Mrs Wheeler, to satisfy him.

Duncan was pulling on Mandy's shoulders, almost bowing her back as he worked her tightest hole. Without warning, as the young man stretched Mandy's round hole to its greatest extent on the in-stroke, she was hit by her climax. Pleasure burst outwards from her anus, radiating through her entire body. She shook uncontrollably and her ass-ring clamped down like a vice on her lover's cock.

"Arrgghh! Fuck, Mrs Wheeler, gonna come," roared Duncan.

His balls, which had been swinging freely, pulled up into his body. He froze above Mandy, embedded to the hilt as his semen surged up his penis and shot out into the hot wife's colon.

"Mommmmmm!" cried Dylan following just a moment later as Jess's pulsing rectum was also milking him of his hot and sticky cum. He held perfectly still at his mom's rear, now pinching both of her nipples.

"That's it, baby! You keep coming. Mommy's getting it all. Just keep coming," said Jess in soothing tones, though clearly, she was going through her own crisis. Her usual milky-white skin was flushed pink all over, her thighs quivered and her toes curled.

Both boy's orgasms went on for an extraordinarily long time, their dicks flexing as they filled the shitter of the mom before them. Mandy moaned quietly to herself all the while, as she felt the warm jets so far up inside of her.

"Lie down with me, honey," said Jess as she carefully lowered herself to lie flat on her tummy, with her son on her back.

Mandy followed her friend's example, enjoying the weight of the boy on top of her with his long prick still buried deep inside.

"That was nice," Mandy whispered to Duncan. "Do you feel better now?"

Duncan sighed and dug underneath Mandy so that he could clasp both of her breasts.

"Dylan is still twitching. But he'll probably fall asleep soon. They always do, poor babies. Filling up mommy always tires them out," said Jess.

"I can feel Duncan's dick doing the same thing. He's very deep, Jess," replied Mandy.

Both boys were now silent other than the sound of their regular, steady breathing.

"They're lovely boy's, aren't they? Even when they're asleep you can still sometimes feel them pulse for a while. I like to have them remain there as long as I can. If I don't disturb them then they'll shrink very gradually and stay in my ass until I'm asleep. It's so nice, isn't it?" Jess asked, now sounding very sleepy herself.

"Yeah. I can't relax like this with Mark after because of Dan."

Jess yawned. "You need a weekend away, just the two of you then. Mark deserves some mom time without his dad getting in the way and ruining things."

Mandy agreed with her. She definitely owed Mark some quality time with her without any other distractions. But that was something to think about another time. Right now, she was still enjoying the after effects of her incredible anal orgasm. She had missed out on half a lifetime of such orgasms and was determined that she would now be making up for that loss. She was also very proud of how she had given Duncan such immense relief while being on the receiving end of such a hard pounding. Mandy would sleep better knowing another young man could now rest happily with empty balls.

Mandy thought the moment so perfect, and she was so relaxed, that in no time at all she fell asleep herself with Duncan's now slightly smaller fleshy plug in her ass.

*****

Mandy was awoken by someone gently shaking her shoulder. She half sat up, confused and turning her head in the darkness. Then she remembered where she was. One of the twins was leaning over her. To one side, the other twin and Jess were cuddled up, but sleeping.

"What's the time? I should be at home," said Mandy.

"Shh," whispered the twin. "You'll wake the others. It's very late now. It's best you stay over. This bed isn't big enough for all four of us to sleep comfortably. I'll take you to the spare room."

In a daze and still half asleep, Mandy was led out of the room and into the one next door. The room was virtually empty except for the double bed.

"There you go, plenty of room for us both," said the twin, ushering the mom between the sheets.

Mandy had barely got settled when she noticed the boy move closer to her in the darkness.

"You're very beautiful, Mrs Wheeler. My brother was very lucky to fuck you earlier," he said.

"So, you're Dylan then?" said Mandy.

The boy nodded and putting a hand on her hips, turned Mandy a little so that she faced him. Dylan lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth, squeezing the other boob in his hand.

"Oh! That's lovely," Mandy sighed as the boy started to suck.

Mandy held Dylan close to her chest, stroking the hair on the back of his head and rubbing his neck. After a few minutes of this, Dylan detached himself, breathing noisily and nuzzled his face into her cleavage. His hand moved down, rubbing Mandy's hairless pussy, before reaching behind her to grab a fistful of her butt-cheek, kneading her like dough.

"Turn around, I wanna try this ass," said Dylan.

"I'm not sure. It's kind of late," protested Mandy.

The young man ignored Mandy, but she didn't resist as he rolled her onto her side away from him, and pulled her legs up so that they were tucked close to her body.

This had now gone way further than Mandy had originally expected. Of course, to be entirely fair, both boys should be treated equally but Mandy had overlooked that when Jess asked her to help out Duncan. Right now, she should be asleep with Dan. And what would Mark do when he woke up in the morning to find his mom wasn't there? Better not leave Dylan feeling left out, she decided. On the positive side, Mandy felt no soreness whatsoever from her earlier butt-fuck.

"If you really must fuck me, then please use some more lube," Mandy requested, now resigned to what the boy wanted to do with her.

Dylan jumped out of bed, almost tripping over himself in his haste to go back to the master bedroom. He returned quickly and hoped back in behind Mandy.

The last of Mandy's sleepiness left her as she felt a slick finger worming up into her rectum.

"Hug your legs to your chest so I can get the lube right up you," said Dylan.

Mandy complied, now feeling totally exposed as her hind cheeks were spread wide apart. The action had the effect of straightening the mom's rectum, allowing Dylan to spread the lubricant as deep as possible.

"That's better, Mrs Wheeler. Now stay that way while I put my dick up there."

Dylan removed his finger from the hot suction of Mandy's asshole and then coated his hardon with the lube. The boy then shuffled up behind the mature woman and directed the head of his cock to her ready and accessible anus.

As his brother had found earlier, there was very little difficulty in breaching the strong band of muscle, especially when the mom had assumed the position which enabled easiest penetration. Once the widest part of his penis was through, her sphincter closed behind the rim, locking him in place. Unless he chose to withdraw, he was in for the duration.

Dylan continued pushing, holding Mandy tightly in his arms, until his loins were pressed against her butt and he could go no further.

"Oh god damn!" Dylan muttered to himself.

Despite having regarded this as a duty, the feel of yet another hard shaft sliding all the way up her bowels was turning Mandy on. These days she loved that feeling of fullness when a boy was completely inserted and she had him by the root. Even if Dylan hadn't moved, she'd have been happy to have him there the rest of the night.

"You and your brother are just like my son, Mark. He also prefers ass to pussy."

"It feels great and it's better for mom too as she can't get pregnant this way," said Dylan as he began pumping.

Mandy couldn't deny what the boys was saying. She still had her coil in to prevent ending up with any more babies. It would be so nice to be free of any birth control as Jess was.

"It feels good for us moms too, you know. But it is very different and takes a while to get used to after years of getting our pussies fucked."

"Mom always comes when we fuck her ass now. It took her a long time after we came back from SAMBA, but she kept trying just for us. I'm so glad we've got a mom who understands what's good for her sons."

Dylan held the mom even more firmly as he worked his cock with increasing speed up and down the length of Mandy's clutching shit-chute.

"That's it, honey. Hump me like your brother did. It's so nice," said Mandy.

Every nerve in Mandy's asshole was firing now with the constant stretching and friction of the smooth column of flesh sliding though it. These bonding sessions may have been for the benefit of the boys on the SAMBA programme, but Mandy was appreciative that moms too could enjoy some rewards for participation.

"Oh man!" sighed Dylan. "This ass is so hot and smooth."

"All the better to make you come!" said Mandy, encouraging her excited young lover.

Dylan panted in her ear, as he was now banging Mandy hard with passion up her mommy butt. He clung to her hips, loving every moment of this experience with another woman.

"Ah shit! Tight ass just like mom!" Dylan cried out louder now and Mandy sensed he was getting close to coming.

The long cock was surging as deep as Marks often did at the end of each stroke. She was tender there, but sensitive. If Dylan delved there a little longer, she knew she could come.

At that moment she felt the big cock in her back-passage swell even more, and instead of her own orgasm, she prepared for her young lovers' injection of seminal fluid.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...yeaaahhhhh!" shouted Dylan, as his prick began shooting wildly in the slick rectal sheath which held him.

"Yes! Shoot your cum up there with Duncan's," cried Mandy who was pushing her ass back and grinding in circles upon the shaft which impaled her.

Mandy was very much caught up in the moment. She may have been denied her own orgasm this time, but hearing his cries and the sheer joy of bringing a boy off in her bottom were all she needed on this occasion.

Dylan had exhausted his supply of semen, though his cock still pulsed weakly. He shuddered, relaxing his hold on Mandy.

"I love your butt, Mrs Wheeler," murmured Dylan, his energy now spent.

Mandy was also very tired. However, she summoned up enough strength to give the erection still buried in her ass a powerful squeeze, just as she had been taught at the academy. Dylan moaned quietly but was otherwise unresponsive.

"Your poor thing. You must be worn out," said Mandy.

Soon it became clear the young man had fallen asleep. Mandy closed her eyes and let her mind drift. It had been a very long and eventful day. And for the second time that night the mother went to sleep content with a semi-hard penis nestled inside her anal-canal.

*****

Mandy was awoken from an erotic dream by a tongue lapping at her pussy. Blinking slowly several times, she opened her eyes. The pale light of dawn could just be seen from behind the blinds. She became aware of young man's body above her as she lay on her back. While he was licking her cunt, his dick and balls hung over her face.