SAMBA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that you, Dylan?" asked Mandy.

"Uh-huh," mumbled the young man.

Mandy knew that she should really be getting up and back to her own home before she was missed. Anytime now Dan would likely wake up and start to panic when he realized he was alone in bed.

Still, the tongue working up and down her slit felt amazing. She spread her legs to make it easier for the boy, who now thumbed apart her labia and began feasting on her soft inner flesh.

"Oh, Dylan! You shouldn't keep me here like this, but it does feel wonderful," sighed Mandy.

Mandy reached up and pulled Dylan's ball-sack to her mouth and sucked one of them gently into her warm and wet mouth. Dylan groaned. Mandy knew that there were few things young men liked more than having a mom suck on their big balls.

Dylan now started to focus on Mandy's clitoris, licking around the hood and sucking on it even as his balls were alternately sucked and licked.

Mandy released Dylan's balls and pulled his stiffening cock down. She gave the shaft a long lick from root to tip, before flicking at the head with the tip of her tongue. It was then that she remembered where that cock had been only the night before. Too late now, Mandy thought to herself. Now that she had gone this far, she may as well go all the way.

"Hold still Dylan. This naughty prick needs a good wash after where you put it last night. It's always us moms cleaning up after you, isn't it?" said Mandy, gently admonishing the boy.

And so, Mandy proceeded to give the boy a long and loving tongue bath, until his clean cock quivered and glistened with a thin sheen of Mandy's saliva.

Dylan lifted his head as Mandy stopped to survey her handiwork.

"That's so good of you, Mrs Wheeler. I bet Duncan needs a clean too. Shall I go get him?"

"Very well, but then I really must go!" insisted Mandy. Clearly the twins did everything together and it was only fair after all.

Dylan left the room and returned within a minute, his brother staggering behind him and rubbing his eyes. Duncan flopped down on the bed on his back and spread his legs.

Mandy rolled over and knelt between Duncan's thighs, tucking her hair back behind her ears.

"Good morning, Mrs Wheeler," Duncan mumbled, sounding still half asleep.

For a couple of minutes Mandy licked and sucked at the boy's nuts, watching his shaft rise steadily to lay against his belly. She then did as she had done with his brother, tenderly licking clean each inch of his cock, and especially thoroughly with the tip of her tongue behind the rim. As she did so, Dylan sat on the bed behind her, entertaining himself by playing with her ass-cheeks and butt-hole.

Soon Duncan's stiff pole quivered as his brothers had done in the cool morning air, now fresh and shiny with a coat of Mandy's spit. She bent the cock one way and then the next, checking it over.

"There! All clean!" Mandy declared, sitting up as she concluded her task. "I'm going back to your mom's room, get my plug and get dressed. If you two need some relief you're going to have to wake her up as I'm all out of time."

"Thanks, Mrs Wheeler. You've been really good to us," said Dylan.

Mandy got her things and was out of the house within two minutes. The last thing she saw before leaving Jess's room was the two horny twins clambering once more back into bed with their mom, their hands grabbing at her boobs.

*****

Mandy drove home quickly, her task made easier because at this early hour there was very little traffic. It had been a crazy night which had unfolded completely unexpectedly. Nevertheless, she had enjoyed caring for the twins just as much as if they had been her own. They may have been a little older than Mark, but not so much that they didn't need or benefit from a mother's touch.

She now had enormous respect for Jess and what she had accomplished in raising the twins without their father. Jess was doing incredibly well and Mandy could see how it could be exhausting work for one mother keeping up with them and their demands. She would now happily go over and help should Jess ever find herself in need of a break. The ass-licking that the boys had introduced her to would alone be worth it. Mandy would willingly let a boy do that to her all night long if he was inclined. She could vaguely remember it being mentioned at SAMBA and wondered why Mark had never tried it with her. Mandy was sure that her son would be eager to try given how much he was already in love with her ass.

As she arrived home, her husband Dan was in the kitchen drinking the last of his coffee before heading out to work.

"Where the hell have you been?" Dan asked, frowning at his wife.

"I'm so sorry," said Mandy, giving her husband a kiss on the cheek. "I took Jess home, because I didn't think it safe for her to drive. By the time we got to her place and stayed for a drink, I was feeling pretty tired myself. Jess suggested I use one of her beds and so I ended up sleeping over."

Mandy knew that Dan was upset and understood why, but she was pleased that nothing she had told him was a lie. The way she saw it was there were many things that Dan simply didn't need to know as they didn't affect his life and would only interfere with his work and stress him out for no good reason. He was long past knowing what it was all about to be a young man.

"You could have called or texted. I was about to call around your friends," said Dan.

"I know. I promise I won't worry you again."

"Okay," said Dan, looking at his watch. "I've got to go. I'll see you tonight."

"Bye, honey. Have a great day!"

Dan left the house and Mandy made her way upstairs. She badly needed a shower and another hour or two in bed to recover, but right now her bowels were rumbling and haven taken two loads up her ass overnight only added to the urgency.

Once in her room, Mandy stripped off and made for her bathroom. Just then her naked son appeared, following her inside.

"This really isn't a good time, Mark," said Mandy.

Seeing his mom with her freely hanging boobs and wide motherly hips perching herself on the toilet seat had blood pulsing into Mark's penis instantly. Even when she was shitting, she looked sexy as hell, he thought. He ignored his mom's remark about the time, going over to her and giving her a kiss before kneeling at her feet.

"It's always a good time with you, Mom!" Mark exclaimed, smiling up at her happily.

Mark could see his mom tense and then she let out a very long and loud wet fart. Mandy balled her fists, tensed again and an explosion of the twin's semen burst from her anus, spraying the toilet bowl with a mix of pale brown and white droplets.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Mark.

Mandy nodded as she went crimson with shame. She pushed once more, and her anus opened. A thick strand of cum dribbled out and hung there for a moment before dripping down.

"What happened to keeping it for me? And who was it?" demanded Mark.

"It wasn't planned, Mark. Honestly. A gave Jess a ride home and then she asked me if I could help out with the twins."

"You did them both?!" Mark shouted indignantly.

"Hush. I can hear you perfectly well. It was only meant to be Duncan but it would be unfair to leave the other out, wouldn't it? How would you feel, Mark?"

Mark said nothing and simply scowled at his mom.

"Anyway, it's no big deal. It was for another SAMBA mom, after all. Why don't you go get into my bed while I finish up in here. I'll come join you in a minute and you can have some boob time before school. How does that sound?"

Marks face softened slightly as he got to his feet.

"Okay, Mom. But when I get back from school today, I want your ass. No quickie either, but a nice long fuck until dad gets home."

"Of course, honey," said Mandy, knowing that within a few minutes of getting his lips around her tits, he would be her sweet Mark once again.

Mark got to his feet and padded off into the next room. He got between the sheets of his mom and dad's bed, already licking his lips as he awaited his mom's arrival.

Mandy squeezed the final drops from her butt, then she wiped, stood and looked down into the toilet.

"Wow!" whispered Mandy to herself. The twins had given her everything they had, and then some. They were obviously very healthy men, thanks to the efforts of their mother, Mandy decided. She then flushed, washed her hands and returned to the bedroom.

Mandy got into her bed with Mark and they cuddled up, Mark sighing happily and running his hands over her mommy curves. Mark latched on to a breast and suckled, closing his eyes as he massaged and tugged on the stiff, rubbery nipple in his mouth. The boy tweaked her other nipple with his fingers as he enjoyed the close skin on skin contact and the familiar smell of his mom. Mandy took a deep, shuddering breath and moaned softly.

How nice it was to be a mom with a teenage son, unfettered by all the old rules, Mandy thought to herself. Most women had got all their priorities wrong. Chasing high powered careers and husbands with money and status were not the key to a meaningful life. No, it made more sense for a woman of her age to be at home in bed with her son instead, or if she had none of her own, then the son of a friend. Only in that way could she truly contribute to a better world.

Mandy reached down and lightly stroked Marks balls. His penis was already fully erect but she avoided that for now. There would be plenty of time him to shoot his streams of hot cum later, after school.

Mark shifted to her other tit and resumed as before. While he sucked, Mandy thought about how she could arrange for Mark to get what he really needed, which was to spend whole nights in here with her, instead of being alone in his bed. Perhaps she would have to ask Dr Dearlove or the other moms how to go about it as Dan obviously wouldn't want to give up his place for Mark. There must be some way of achieve family harmony whilst giving the son more fair and reasonable access to his mother. Look how well the twins were doing after so much time in their mom's bed, Mandy told herself.

"Right young man, time for school," said Mandy.

Mark let his mom's nipple slip from his mouth. He looked up at her with sad eyes.

"Just one more minute?"

"Not now. It's time to get going. Remember that you've got mommy's butt to look forward to later," said Mandy, ruffling his hair.

"I guess," said Mark, perking up slightly. He slid from the bed and with his cock bouncing about he hurried from the room.

Mandy suddenly felt very tired and her butt-hole ached a little from the previous night's love-making. Knowing she needed to rest before her son returned from school, she closed her eyes and allowed sleep to take her.

*****

Claire had a very different kind of night from the other two mothers. When she got home, after checking her husband was asleep, she crept into Scott's room to see if he still wanted his daily blow-job. However, when she approached his bed, she could see that her son was already deep in sleep.

Ordinarily, Claire would have woken him up in case he needed to empty his balls, but all the food and drink had made her drowsy and she decided her boy could go without for one night.

After getting into bed, Claire started thinking about her conversation with Jess and Mandy. The more she replayed it in her mind the more guilt she felt. She should have trusted Dr Dearlove's guidance and kept her pussy shaved. That had indeed been her gut instinct and as a mother she should have known better. But she had allowed herself to be persuaded by her husband, when it really had nothing to do with him. At least, not any longer.

Claire tossed and turned, unable to sleep. Had she done any harm to her son by denying him something all the other boys took for granted? Sure, they both loved it when she swallowed his sperm and she didn't want to give up that aspect of their bonding sessions. But there was also something super special about a son returning to his mom's pussy. Also, she knew the other moms got their asses fucked by their sons. Would this be something Scott would want? Claire wasn't sure how she felt about that. The one time at SAMBA when she had anal with Scott had hurt a little, though she was proud she had done it. She had to admit it had been wild hearing all the others moms panting as their sons pounded them up the butt at the academy.

The highlight of the course had been when her son mounted her between her thighs, making her cum as he filled her vagina with his teen sperm. When Jim fucked her that was always the image that she had in her mind to push her over the edge.

Claire had a restless night, so it was just as well she had some time off work the following day. After Jim and Scott had gone out, she made up her mind. Taking a razor and Jim's shaving cream to the shower, she did what she should have done long ago, and removed her patch of light brown curls.

After she stepped out of the shower and dried herself, she stood in front on the full-length mirror and admired her work. Turning this way, then that, she couldn't see a single hair that she had missed. Her plump lips were only slightly irritated by the shave, but she knew that would soon pass. Running a hand over her vulva, she marvelled at the softness and her new clean, fresh look. Damn you, Jim, she thought - this is for Scott!

Scott only had classes that morning, so Claire was expecting her son back after lunch. Given that they would have the house to themselves for hours she decided she would give her son a surprise; something special rather than a quick throat-fuck in his room.

Going through her closet, Claire found the "Bridal" lingerie set she had bought to entertain Jim with one Valentine's Day. It had been worn briefly only once. Putting on the pale silk panties, negligee and semi-transparent nightgown made her heart flutter with excitement.

Seating herself at the vanity table she applied some mascara, lipstick and a light blusher on her cheeks. Looking back at her hazel eyes in the mirror she wondered what to do about her hair. She had straight brown hair, cut neatly down to her jaw line. It was practical, but little she could do with it. The last year or so with all the blow-jobs she'd been doing it had made sense as it rarely got in the way and gave Scott a perfect view of the action. Shrugging to herself, Claire pinned it back on one side for an asymmetrical look. A quick splash of perfume and she was done.

Claire waited nervously in her room, until shortly after one o'clock she heard the front door slam. She quickly got on her bed, posing as seductively as she knew how, her breasts pushed out and leaning to one side to accentuate the curve of her hips.

Hearing the thump of footsteps coming up the stairs, Claire called out to her son.

"Scott, could you come in here please?"

The door opened and Scott entered, only to stop instantly in his tracks. The boys jaw dropped open.

"Why don't you shut that door and get undressed," Claire asked sweetly. "You missed your daily suck last night. I wanted to make it up to you in a special way. I bet your balls feel very heavy, don't they baby?"

Scott couldn't undress fast enough. Usually when his mom sucked him, she'd be wearing jeans or sweat pants. She would bare her top half so that he could see and fondle her boobs while he fucked her face. The excess spit that flowed from her mouth would run down her neck and over her chest and boobs. A naked upper half also preserved her clothing.

"Wow, mom! You've never got dressed up like this before," said Scott, flinging his shorts into a corner and approaching his mom.

Now completely naked, his penis was now starting to lift upwards. Not only was she looking sexier than he ever imagined, he was getting the rare treat of joining his mom on her own bed. This was where his dad fucked her and was usually off limits. That had always seemed so unfair to him. The way Scott saw it was he was the one filling his mom's tummy with sperm every day so he should be the one to use the bed. Any chance he got to have sex with his mom here was a massive win over his dad, in his opinion.

"You like what you see then?" said Claire.

"Fuck, yeah."

"Then why don't you lie back and let mommy remind you of her special talents?"

Propping himself against the headboard with a couple of pillows, Scott stretched out and spread his legs wide. He wanted to get a good view of what was about to take place.

As he watched, his mom knelt between his legs as she had hundreds of times before. But this time she was the vision of a young bride about to perform her duty to her husband for the very first time. Scott imagined that his dad may have seen something similar all those years ago. However, what Scott was getting was infinitely better. This bride had filled out, from the figure of a slender girl into a sexually mature woman in her prime, with heavy breasts, succulently swelling ass, and rounded womanly hips and waist. It was a body that while it had a few more pounds than it did at twenty, had now been perfected by nature and still more than capable of bearing children.

"Your body his incredible, Mom," Scott said huskily.

Even better than his dad's young bride, this one was fully sexually experienced and would gladly gulp down a young man's sperm like it was the elixir of life. Scott counted himself very lucky indeed to have ended up with the superior version.

Claire was equally excited, as she didn't often perform this task when wide awake and in the full light of day. Once in position, Claire paused a moment to admire her son's youthful manhood. His skin was now stretched taut over his shaft, in contrast to the pouch below that hung relaxed and loose. Either way, every inch was so smooth, soft and fresh; quite unlike her aging husband.

Claire reached forth with her small hand and hefted his ball-sack in her palm.

"The gifts that keep on giving," Claire murmured. She liked to imagine that the youthful vitality contained therein was in some way imparted to her when she consumed it each day. Something had to explain why she felt better than she had in years.

Lightly rolling her sons balls in her hand, Claire leaned down and licked his cock from root to tip. The whole shaft jerked in response.

"Mmmm, so good," moaned Scott. "I wish I could marry you, Mom. I would if I could, you know."

"I know, baby. You'll just have to imagine it," replied Claire.

Claire circled the head of Scott's penis with her tongue and she noted with satisfaction that Scott hissed through his teeth and clenched his fists as they lay by his sides.

"I never asked you if you swallow dad."

"I didn't like the taste when I tried years ago. Your dad wasn't as insistent as you so I never got used to it. And it never occurred to me as being important to a guy's well-being."

Claire was thinking back to the early days after SAMBA when she had pulled her sons cock from her mouth as he came so that the hot spurts ended up soaking into the sheets. Scott became angry and frustrated, the opposite effect that the bonding sessions were meant to achieve. Once it had become routine for her to swallow, Scott relaxed and their relationship improved. She had learned her lesson and at the same time learned to savor his pungent jets as her reward for a task well done.

Claire opened wide and took her sons cock into her mouth.

"Right to the back mom," Scott reminded her.

Claire nodded with her mouth full, and pushed on until the knob-end was lodged in the tight space beyond the back of her tongue.

She rested a moment to let her boy enjoy soaking in the warm, wet and delicate tissue at the back of her throat. Scott looked down, admiring this angel in white, from the oval of her clasping lips, down her back to her wide hips and the curve of her ass in the air.