SAMBA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you know what a mom has to do," said Scott.

"Unghsshh," mumbled Claire with a mouth crammed with teen dick.

Without warning, Scott drew back and jabbed upwards. Claire made a retching sound but quickly recovered. She was well used to such moves from her son.

"Mom, I love the outfit but I want your boobs out while I fuck."

Claire sat up, letting the stiff and wet cock of her son fall from her lips. She tossed the gown aside and the negligee followed it onto the floor. Now just in her panties, her boobs jutted out proudly, with the nipples in a state of full arousal.

Scott's eye drank in the sight before him, knowing that he beheld the ultimate symbol of motherly devotion.

"I love you so much, Mom. There isn't a man alive who wouldn't want a hot lady like you in his bed on his wedding night."

"Then I hope you'll like this," said Claire as she hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties and began working them down over her hips. She watched the confusion on Scott's face change to bewilderment and then wonder in a matter of seconds.

"Mom! You got a bald pussy!" Scott shouted jubilantly.

Claire almost burst into tears as she pulled the panties over her ankles and dropped them over the side of the bed. All this time she had been nervously awaiting his reaction and now the emotion was bubbling up.

"It's for you, Scott. Dad doesn't have a say in this anymore! And I want you to think of me as much your wife as your mom! I can be both to you."

Mom and son embraced, his hard cock poking her in the belly and her nipples rubbing on his chest.

"I had no idea of the harm I was doing to you when I stopped shaving. Please forgive me," begged Claire.

"How did you know?"

"Mandy told me. Don't blame her, she was just worried about you. When you told me how you fucked her pussy and ass, I should have got it then. How could I have been so blind?"

"It was nice, Mom. All the things I got to do with Mrs Wheeler, I mean. But don't worry, I still love your mouth just as much! I love to come there more than anything else in the world. I promise I'll never stop."

Tears of joy trickled down Claires cheek, making her mascara run.

"You come where you want, baby. My mouth, my pussy, my ass. Well...we'll see about that. I want to try again if you do, but you'll have to be very gentle."

Scott showered his mom with kisses, but all this motherly love was making him very horny indeed. For the first time in more than a year he was enjoying being in the presence of his entirely nude mom. His mind raced as he tried to decide where to start.

"Lie down, Mom, on your back. Let your head hang over the edge."

While his mom arrange herself as instructed, Scott got off the bed. With his feet planted wide to either side, and supporting himself on his elbows and forearms on either side of his mom's torso, Scott positioned his penis at his mothers open mouth.

Claire knew exactly what to do. She lifted her head slightly to capture Scott's knob in her mouth. All that she could see now were her son's strong thighs and his heavy, hairless balls as they hung near to her face.

Scott trembled at the contact as his penis returned to the welcoming home it had now known hundreds of times. It had become essential to his happiness, finally bringing him ease after several turbulent years, pre-SAMBA. Now, as he gazed down upon her newly shaven pussy, everything seemed complete.

Unlike Mrs Wheelers cunt, which gaped wide when aroused and was a deeper and darker shade, his own mom's plump lips were more compressed, with just a sliver of her pink inner labia protruding.

Scott began to thrust, sedately at first, but with gradually increasing vigor.

"I will fuck your pussy, Mom. But I got such a load this time it's gotta be your mouth today," Scott panted.

"Ughhn...urrhhd," Claire mumbled incoherently.

Scott didn't care what his mom was trying to say, but he always loved to hear the sounds she made as he fucked her throat. He picked up the pace, driving deep, his mom making further indistinct noise deep in the throat and chest.

* SCHLUK SCHLIK SCHLOK SCHLUK *

On and on went the sounds of their incestuous face-fuck. Scott's breathing became more ragged as his moms became more rapid and desperate. Thick saliva poured from her lips, running down into her nose and eyes. The young man's balls bounced off Claire's nose and forehead as he fucked her energetically.

Scott's muscles were all bunched up like steel cable with the effort. All the while he never tore his eyes away from his mom's deliciously bald pussy.

"Oh momma! Oh momma! This is for you!" Scott howled, as he thrust forward on the tips of his toes, hunched over his mother's body.

Claire could only lie immobile as she always did, to receive her son's sacred bounty. Scott's cock lodged itself deep in her throat as the head flared. Several times did his mighty prick jump as her lips held the root in place. The mom employed her usual skill, working her muscles to draw the thick sperm down into her stomach. On the occasions when he fucked her with such ferocity, she would barely get a taste of him.

"Ahhhhh...fuck, Mom. You took it all," said Scott.

Scott pulled out, trembling all over. His still rigid penis smacked upwards on his belly. Long strands of saliva clung to his dick and Claires lips. His mom coughed and breathed deeply, blinking rapidly to clear the spit from her eyes. Her face was a mess with streaks of her makeup all over it.

The teen boy then threw himself down on the bed with eyes closed, enveloped in post-orgasmic bliss. While he rested, Claire got to her feet. She went to the bathroom, returning with a towel. First, she dried her face, chest and neck. Then she knelt on the bed next to her son and tenderly wiped away all traces of her saliva from around his prick and balls.

Lying down, Claire cuddled up to her son. She took his balls in her hand once again, this time not caressing, but simply a protective mommy hand around his stones.

"My poor baby. You needed that so bad, didn't you?" said Claire, feeling overwhelmed with love for her son.

"Yeah," said Scott feebly.

"It makes your mom happy seeing how much you come. I'm so proud of you this last year. Thank God we went to SAMBA and learned all the things moms and sons should be doing together."

"Uh-huh."

"Why don't you have a sleep. If there's time later you can try my pussy."

*****

Mark almost ran home after school, the prospect of an anal sex session with his mom giving him the boost he needed after a tiring day.

Once through his front door he stopped first to gulp down an energy drink from the fridge. He found his mom folding laundry, but in no mood to be delayed, he ignored her pleas to be allowed to finish the job and ushered her upstairs and into his parents bedroom.

"How was your day, honey?" Mandy enquired as she undressed.

'It was great Mom, thanks," said Mark, tearing off his t-shirt, jeans and underwear. "Now kneel up on the bed."

Mandy did as she was told, resting her head on her folded arms, she arched her back and stuck her big, round ass up in the air. She wagged her buns back at her son with a smile, knowing the effect it would have.

"Holy shit, Mom. You've got the hottest ass in the world!"

"You best lube it up then, honey, so I can feel that big dick of yours up there."

Mandy was in a very playful mood today and couldn't resist all the things that would make her son go wild for her. Being on display like this, with her entire ass-cleavage exposed to his gaze, felt liberating. Even such a simple act such as showing off her ass-crack to her son felt so natural, something that every mom and son could benefit from. She imagined a world where every boy could come home and study his mom's rear end after a long day at school. Of course, boys would want to see, but it had to be done without shame and as an ordinary everyday thing, Mandy reasoned. She had done so many times now, and not always as a prelude to anal sex. And it always had a positive and restorative effect on Mark.

Mark had already returned from the nightstand with the tube of KY, but now that he had his mom on her knees, he was in no hurry.

"Hey, you don't have your plug in," said Mark.

"I'm having a break from it. And I don't think I need it all the time now."

Mark pulled her cheeks wide apart and let them go. He watched her firm and meaty buns snap back into place. Mark then gave her ass a light slap, this time observing a slight jiggle in the plump flesh of her butt.

"Having fun?" Mandy asked.

"You bet! This is awesome!"

Mandy was pleased to hear the tone in his voice. It was more like how her son used to be. The sound of a boy enjoying the simple joys of life; a boy at play. Of course, his toys were now of a more adult nature, but that was to be expected. But now his growing erection was signalling him it was time for other things than play.

Popping the top of the tube of KY, Mark squeezed a huge blob directly on Mandy's anus, causing it to instantly shrink down very small.

"Brrrr...that's cold" said Mandy in shock.

Before the KY could escape down towards her pussy, Mark started pushing it inside her asshole with his finger in a corkscrew motion.

"You're still super tight, Mom," said Mark in awe.

"I'm glad, honey. I want it tight for you always. The good thing is that it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Does that mean that I can fuck it all the time now?"

"I don't know yet, Mark. We'll see."

Mark withdrew his finger and then lubed up his hard cock, wiping the excess off his fingers on the sheets.

"Okay, Mom. You best get comfortable as I'm gonna be doing this a while."

Mandy moved into the center of the bed and gathered up a few pillows. Laying down on her side she arranged the pillows to support her head and shoulders, then drew her legs up. She reached back, pulling her upper ass-cheek aside, ensuring her son had easy access to her anus.

Mark scooted up behind his mom, his prick leading the way. It took only a second to locate his mom's slippery socket with his knob. He pushed firmly and his mom's sphincter accepted the intruder. Both of them grunted quietly as he popped inside.

"Ahh! I'm in, Mom," sighed Mark, stating the obvious.

Mandy closed her eyes, thrilled that her son had found an activity that made him feel so happy. She knew she had been very busy and neglected him just a little recently, though all for worthy causes. This now was just for him. She had nothing else to do this afternoon and was content to lie there as long as it took while Mark exercised her butt-hole.

Mark pushed on up into his moms warm and moist rectum, loving the way her back-passage clung to his shaft. When he was nestled deep inside, he clasped her around her narrow waist.

"Mmmm, Mark, you make me feel so full," Mandy murmured.

This was the kind of thing that Mark wanted to hear. The SAMBA method taught moms how to boost their son's self-esteem, but in this case, she was simply stating the truth. While it had felt strange for the first few months, having this kind of pressure on every part of her poop-chute was now very satisfying to her.

"That's good to hear, Mom. Because you're going to be feeling very full back there a lot more often from now on."

The teen then started lazily humping his mom's ass. Sometimes he'd pull out completely with a quiet pop of her anus, before plunging back inside. Other times, Mark would grind into his mom as she worked her ass muscles around his root. But most of the time was spent in an easy glide up and down his mother's rear tunnel.

"Oooh, Mom!" Mark moaned. "Your ass is the best place to put my cock!"

"I know, sweetheart. It fits perfectly, doesn't it?"

Mark hips began to beat a little quicker on the firm half-moons of his mother's behind as he spooned her. Mandy's two full boobs wobbled with each impact, as did the flesh on her thighs. She had been lying there quite still, letting her son pump and not having to exert herself in any way. The subtle pleasure of being boned had been building nicely for some time. She recalled how Dr Dearlove described anal sex as a healthy activity for boys, but Mandy was coming to the conclusion that it was equally healthy for moms too; she had never felt so relaxed. Now that she'd been using the plug for a few weeks, she felt very comfortable with the idea of sharing her anus with her son.

Mandy's thoughts were interrupted as Mark suddenly pulled out of her ass, leaving her ass-ring gaping wide open.

"What's wrong," Mandy asked, trying to turn her head to look at him.

"Nothing, Mom. I was close to shooting but I'm not done yet. Roll over on your front, I wanna fuck you that way."

They had already been fucking for thirty minutes, but they had the house to themselves for a long time yet. Mandy moved so that she was face down on the mattress, her breasts squished against the sheet. She turned her head to one side on the pillow and spread her legs slightly, waiting for her son to mount her.

Once his mom was positioned to his satisfaction, Mark clambered on top, propped up on his elbows. He lined his penis up with her still gaping hole and sank inside until her lay atop her.

"Hell, yeah. Back up that asshole. All you gotta do is lie there and enjoy it, Mom," said Mark as he started with a slow thrusting once again.

"Take as long as you need, honey," said Mandy, her mouth half muffled by the pillow.

After a long period with little anal sex Mark was revelling in the freedom that he had to ride his mom's rump leisurely, at a pace that suited him. He felt that their bond was stronger than ever, now that she had proven her commitment by employing the butt-plug, and not giving up on it prematurely. Equally important as being balls-deep in his mom's slippery rectum, was the powerful stimulant of seeing his mom face down under him, his weight on her back, accepting his cock with muted feminine moans of submission. It meant the world to Mark that his mother was obviously totally on board with the SAMBA programme and knew what her role was in it.

For the next half an hour, Mark continued to pump steadily into his mom's receptive bottom, pausing frequently when he felt close to boiling over. During this time Mandy came twice, each time crying out Mark's name while her sphincter went into spasms.

After his mom's second orgasm, Marks hips went into overdrive. Mandy and her husbands bed rattled with the energy their son sent pounding into it.

"Arrrgghhh...oh mom! I'm gonna cum!" Mark yelled, as he pressed deep into his mom's colon.

Mandy lay still underneath her sweaty, panting son as he unleashed a volley of hot spunk way up in her bowels, her anus feeling clearly each throb of his penis as he came.

"Oh, Mom...Ooohhhh, Mommmm!" Mark groaned, as his climax slowly tapered off and his final weak spurts marked the end of the most intense bonding session he had ever had with his mom.

Her own anal orgasms had passed and the most overwhelming feeling for Mandy at that moment was of her heart melting as she listened to the outpouring of passion during her son's sexual release. There was no better feeling for a mother, than to be responsible for bringing so much joy to her son.

Mark flopped down onto Mandy like a puppet whose strings had just been cut. He was breathing deeply but otherwise perfectly still.

"Was that worth the wait, baby?" said Mandy.

Mark merely grunted, his dick continuing to twitch in his moms flooded butt-hole.

"I'm glad you weren't jealous about Jess's twins being with me. Moms have to stick together you know and it's a real struggle for her to keep up with her boys. I hope you realise that it's never the same as when you come up my ass. That it so, so special to me, Mark," said Mandy, wanting to explain to her son when he was most at ease, the difference between bonding with him and helping another boy simply empty his balls.

"Uh-huh," Mark mumbled in response.

"You are and always will be number one."

"What about dad?" asked Mark, now stirring and propping himself up on his arms once more.

"Your dad will always be important, Mark. Not just to me, but to you. When you're older you'll realise how much he does for you."

"Yeah, I get all that. But it's hardly fair that he gets to sleep with you every night and I don't. Isn't this as much my bed as his now?"

Mandy had to concede that her son had a point. She wished that they didn't have to have these clandestine meetings for their bonding sessions. And she believed Mark did deserve proper time in bed with his mom so that he could grow up with a better understanding of what a close relationship with a woman was like.

"What do you expect me to do about it?" Mandy asked.

"There must be a way, Mom. Something a little fairer."

Mark raised himself up, his semi-hard penis slipping out of his mom's ass-ring. He looked down at her red-looking anus as it slowly closed up, thinking how it was even prettier than ever. He couldn't blame other guys for wanting to try it, framed as it was by two tanned and delectable mounds.

"I'll try and think of a solution, Mark, but I can't promise anything. It won't be easy persuading your dad of how important this is."

"It's okay, Mom. I know you always try your best. Perhaps Dr Dearlove might have some ideas. She's the expert on all this, after all."

Mark ran his hands down his mother's back and when he got to her ass, gave each cheek a gentle slap. He then got off the bed, picked up his clothes and left the room.

*****

A little earlier across town that same afternoon, Scott and Claire had been sleeping after their 'bridal' bonding activities. Scott awoke first, sitting up with a start and wondering what time it was. Glancing at the bedside alarm clock, Scott was relieved that it was still mid-afternoon. His dad wouldn't be home for hours yet.

Turning the other way, he saw his mom sleeping next to him. This was a rare treat as they hardly ever got to spend much time together in his parents' bed. He had been having similar thoughts to Mark, especially since their recent conversation. It felt so normal to him to be sleeping with and fucking his mom here in this bed, that he couldn't understand why they weren't doing so all the time. He knew his mom and dad didn't have sex often any more so what was the point of his father being here, when Scott knew he would make more of the opportunity to be around his mom?

Scott pulled back the bed covers and so exposed his mom's nude body in its entirety. While Mrs Wheeler was tanned his mom's skin was pale, but without a blemish.

On this occasion, Scott's eyes were drawn down to his mom's hairless pussy. The boy loved this new neat look. Finally, he could see everything in all its glory just like he had at SAMBA. He could remember clearly how he had fallen in love with her there after he realized why she had brought him to the place. He had fought with her at first, not understanding where they were going. But after they had kissed and his mom made him spurt with her soft hand, he never doubted her again. After years of ignoring her and being ignored he knew what it was to have a caring mother once again. He had respect for his mother for realizing where her priorities lay and doing something about it, something most moms had yet to learn.

Scott moved closer to his mom's midsection and cupped her sex in his hand. He could feel the heat from her vagina and he recalled the pleasure he had got from Mrs Wheelers when he had inserted his stiff prick.

"Do you like it?" said Claire, startling her son who thought she was still asleep.

"Hi, Mom. Yeah, it's really neat. It's just as pretty as Mrs Wheelers now."

"I'll take that as a compliment then!" laughed Claire. "Why don't you climb aboard?"