SAMBA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh, Mom! Your ass!" Steve yelled as he hunched over his mother. His dick spurted it's thick and sticky load into her rectum, just as it had every single day since the academy.

Throughout it all Chrissy continued to bob her head, eyes closed and focused on her task. Steve slapped her rump and yanked his stiff dick out of her. She felt cool air on her gaping anus as it started to close up.

Steve fell to one side, on his back and breathing hard, his dick still twitching madly.

"All yours buddy," panted Steve.

Mark pulled free of Chrissy's sucking mouth and scooted around to her rear. The boy almost shook with the anticipation of fucking Steve's mom anally. His dick was slick after its journey into Chrissy's mouth so no delay was necessary. With one hand on her hip, Mark guided himself into the waiting anus of the petite blonde mother.

"Mrs Nielsen, I love you so much!" Mark declared as he slid inside of Chrissy's freshly fucked anus.

Mark's face was flushed with pleasure, his pupils dilated. Now with both hands on her wide hips, he held her. His slender cock reached further than that of his friend, and both Mark and Chrissy moaned as he bottomed out in the dark depths of her colon.

With a narrower penis and having been loosened up by her sons previous insertions, Chrissy found Mark's entry much more comfortable.

"I love you too, sweetie. And I love having your cock up my ass. It's such a good one for anal," gushed Chrissy.

Being told 'I love you' by Chrissy touched Mark profoundly. His own mom let him use her body as a practical matter, because she was doing her duty as a mother. With Mrs Nielsen it seemed different somehow; he was getting to enjoy a sexual relationship that wasn't just based on maternal loyalty.

Mark tilted his hips, dragging his cock all the way back through her rectum and emerged with a moist pop, right back out of her sphincter. She gaped open briefly, his wet knob hanging just half an inch from her pink hole, then he eased himself back in.

At the same time, Chrissy put a hand back between her legs and started to rub her slit. She didn't feel bad that the boys neglected her cunt; she knew it was only because they adored her ass even more. It was too much to expect young men to focus on more than the one thing.

Mark wanted to last and make love to Mrs Nielsen all night, but his passion had risen too strong now. He rode hard between her cheeks, jabbing his dick into her colon, his balls slapping against Chrissy's hand as she rubbed frantically at her vulva.

*SLAP...SLAP...SLAP*

Chrissy came from the complete assault on her senses. Her ass-ring clamped down hard on Mark, slowing his humping. Making the little mom come on his hard dick was enough for Mark to join her.

"Ugh! So tight!" Mark hissed as he pumped her full of semen, mixing with Steve's load.

Even after her orgasm, Chrissy continued to squeeze as hard as she knew how on the penis lodged in her anus. Mark slumped over her, but since she was already crouched so low there was no danger of them becoming unstable. As the boy throbbed in her rectum, Chrissy continued to work her muscles, milking him for every drop.

"Mrs Nielsen...that ass...incredible," Mark moaned.

"That's it, sweetie. Let it all out. I've got you," Chrissy said in her soothing, motherly tone.

Mark lay across her back without a sound for several minutes. Chrissy began to wonder if he had fallen asleep. She could tell that the penis stuffed up her rear tunnel had shrunk down to near normal proportions. She gave a final squeeze and Mark's dick popped out followed by a small stream of teen cum.

Mark sighed and flopped down beside Steve, who had fallen asleep unnoticed by either of them. Chrissy watched the pair for a while, smiling at their serene faces, pleased that her body had worked its mommy magic and extracted all that excess boy sperm. Leaning over, she kissed each limp dick softly and then covered both Mark and her son with some of the blankets they had brought with them.

That done, Chrissy had a pressing matter to attend to. Leaving the tent, she went away from their camp, though still just within range of the dying light of the fire. Squatting on the ground, for the final time that night Chrissy worked her strong ass muscles. Her face creased with the effort and then out of her yawning asshole shot a stream of thick spunk, a mixture of both boys deposits. She strained a second time, farting loudly into the night.

"Damn, those young balls work overtime! Wow!" Chrissy exclaimed to herself, impressed by the quantity. With that, she got to her feet and returned to the tent, finding a space to squeeze into next to Mark. Turning towards the boy, she closed her eyes, snuggling up to him for warmth. She reached between his legs, and for a little while played with his balls until sleep took her.

*****

Saturday morning started for Mandy being woken by her husband's roving hands.

"Wake up, Mandy," Dan whispered. "No work today. You know what that means?"

"Ugh, what is it, honey?" grumbled Mandy.

By way of reply Dan began kissing her up her back and neck, nuzzling about her ears. Mandy knew what Dan wanted, of course. She was a little sad not to be woken up by Mark for boob time. Then she recalled that she had an important task to accomplish today. And for that she needed Dan to be in the best possible mood.

Mandy removed her plug, knelt down in the middle of the bed, and asked her husband to get the KY. Dan couldn't move fast enough and within five minutes was bellowing like a wounded animal as he shot his cum into his wife's ass.

Not long later they were both downstairs in the kitchen having their breakfast. Dan was still grinning like he had won the lottery, which for him was not far from the truth as he had for the second time in his life enjoyed his wife's rear end.

"Dan, I need to talk to you about Mark," began Mandy.

"Oh?" said Dan, raising an eyebrow.

"I think we've both been impressed with his progress over the last few months, haven't we?"

"Yeah, he's doing well. In fact, he's so little trouble I barely notice him recently."

"He is doing well. But we aren't in the clear yet. And for Mark, it's not merely enough to do well, is it? We want him to excel. You agree?"

"Of course, Mandy. Are you saying we should be doing more for him?"

"Precisely. The SAMBA programme has got us this far. Dr Dearlove has sent me some further material I want you to look at. Take a look," said Mandy, handing Dan her tablet which had Serena Dearlove's documents open on it.

Dan read in silence for a few minutes, a slight frown forming.

"Co-Sleeping for Mothers and Sons? Isn't Mark a little old for sleeping with his mom?" asked Dan.

"Absolutely not. You know he still has some anxiety about school? Well, being with me on school nights is going to reduce that."

"I don't know..." Dan trailed off, looking confused.

"I thought that we were together on this?" said Mandy.

"We are, honey. It's just an unusual step, that's all."

"You've seen Dr Dearlove's credentials. The data in her research is quite clear. I don't see what the problem is."

"I'm not arguing with you, Mandy," said Dan, now feeling on the defensive.

"Good, because I do a lot for you, such as what I let you do this morning. We have to be on the same side. Besides, you get so little rest as it is during the week. Having a room to yourself will help you get a good night's sleep."

"I guess..."

"Here's what I propose," said Mandy. "Sunday night through Thursday night, Mark is with me in our room. You sleep in the guest room. Then Friday and Saturday you are back with me."

"I suppose...but what if he sees you naked or something?"

"Oh, for god's sake, Dan. Let's not give him a phobia about naked women. It's all perfectly natural. So, what if he sees a bit of boob? I hope you're not trying to find excuses not to make this work."

"Of course not!" exclaimed Dan, holding up his hands.

"Good. It's settled then. Honey, you are doing the right thing. Mark is going to feel so much better!" said Mandy, hugging and kissing her husband.

She couldn't wait to tell Mark the good news when he came home tomorrow. It would also be their first night sleeping together, with Mark finally getting his fair share of the marital bed. The more Mandy thought about it, the more ridiculous it seemed that sons were excluded when they had such specific needs. She knew that one day, Dan would see the sense in it too, once he understood what it was all about. For now, it was better to bring him into the programme slowly so that he could adjust to the new reality.