SAMBA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott nodded eagerly and as his mom spread her legs, he got between them and stared down lovingly into her eyes.

"Please kiss me," Claire whispered.

The boy met her lips with his own, kissing several times before Claire grabbed him behind his head and opened her mouth to his. For the first time since SAMBA they made out like a pair of horny teens on a first date.

The inevitable happened and Scott's dick started to rise, now fully recovered from the earlier face-fuck. Claire spread her thighs wider, parting her labia as her son was prodding around the area with his knob-end. He missed a couple of times, but with his mom's assistance he was soon captured by her wet cunt, and in one smooth stroke hilted her as she was longing him too. They both groaned.

"Fuck your mommy!" said Claire, tearing her lips away from his.

It was a novelty for Scott to hear his mom speak during a bonding session as usually her mouth was occupied. He started to pump in and out of her vagina, finding it tighter than he had expected. The young man was excited to think how his hard tool was filling up this place that his dad thought only he had access to.

"I love you far more than dad ever will," Scott panted.

"I know, baby. Show me how much."

Scott thrust harder, his mom's pussy lips clinging to his glistening shaft on the way in and out. For her part, Claire arched her back and jerked her pussy up to meet the downstrokes from her darling son.

"Your cunt sucks just like a mouth, Mom!" Scott exclaimed.

Claire was delighted to hear her son was excited to use her now bald pussy with the same enthusiasm he had for her mouth. She would have gladly sucked down his cum on her knees every time if that was what Scott wanted, in order to fulfil her obligations as a mother, but knowing also adored her cunt was something very special.

These thoughts and the incessant bump and grind on her clit, took Claire over the edge.

"Oh fuck! You make me come! My beautiful baby boy!" Claire cried out as she was hit by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

Scott's chest swelled with pride at making his mom come. His mother had greeted him earlier as a sweet bride in white and now he felt as if they had consummated their union and displaced his father. Going forward there would surely be a new family structure which recognized the supremacy of the younger male.

With Claires rippling and squeezing vagina having its intended effect on Scott, he knew he had only seconds before he spurted. Old habits die hard, and so Scott yanked his prick free of his mom's soaking pussy, scooted up her body and knelt astride her.

"Uh, Mom, your mouth," said Scott.

Claire nodded in understanding and opened her jaw wide. Scott grabbed his cock, jerking furiously and directed the head towards his moms gaping mouth.

"Urrghh...swallow that, Mom! Every...fucking...drop!" shouted Scott as thick jets of his semen flew from his piss-hole, directly between his mom's lips.

Most of the viscous fluid fell on her tongue or hit the back of her throat, but as Scott shook in ecstasy, a couple of spurts missed, hitting her upper lip and chin.

Scott fell back still clutching his dick, sitting on his mom's boobs and squashing them. Claire closed her mouth and swallowed, her son's warm sperm flowing down to coat her oesophagus just as it had done hundreds of times before.

"Mom, your pussy is awesome, but I just had to..."

"I know," said Claire, smiling warmly up at her young man.

She knew how much it meant to Scott that his mom always consumed his ejaculate. She had no objection, for any genuinely caring mother would do exactly the same in her shoes. Moreover, it only deepened the connection between them as a part of him would always be with her throughout the day.

"You missed some, Mom," said Scott, pointing at the lower half of her face.

"Oh! Did I?" Claire replied.

She wiped around her mouth, examined her finger, then stuck it in her mouth to suck off the sticky, white fluid. Claire couldn't imagine why she used to make such a fuss about getting his cum in her mouth. After all, it came straight from her son's balls so how could there be anything bad about it? And she had most definitely now acquitted a taste.

"Mmmmm, all gone?" Claire asked, licking her lips.

"Yeah, better now."

"Good. We better get up, get dressed and tidy up before you dad gets home."

"Aww, I just wanna stay here with you."

"You've got work to do, young man. Come on, up we get."

Scott lifted off his mom, his now satisfied dick hanging limply between his legs alongside his empty balls. Hitting the floor, the teen scratched, stretched and stooped to gather his clothes. Whistling happily, he left the room, leaving his mom behind to make the bed and put away her 'bridal' lingerie.

Too bad, Claire thought, that her husband had never appreciated the outfit, but least she had found a more worthy use for it in the end.

*****

The next day Mandy received a text from Jess.

SORRY SO LATE THANKING YOU. WAS HUNGOVER AND BUSY AT WORK ALL DAY. SHOULD HAVE TAKEN DAY OFF LIKE CLAIRE. THE BOYS LOVED YOU!!! THANKS XOXO

Mandy thought how Jess had an ideal arrangement, though of course it still had complications with two boys and no husband. But the fact that they didn't need to hide anything at home while Jess could devote herself to the twins was something that Mandy envied.

Mark had made enormous strides, but Mandy knew there was still more they could do as a family. Her son no longer had to worry about sexual frustration and could now express his physical love for his mom and at the same time learn all about women and their bodies. But not openly.

Mandy picked up her phone and dialled the number for the SAMBA academy.

"Hello, Serena Dearlove speaking. Can I help?"

"Hello, Serena. It's Mandy Wheeler again. I hope I'm not becoming a nuisance."

"Not at all, Mrs Wheeler. It's always a pleasure to speak to one of our mothers. How can I help this time?"

"It's about something that's been on Mark's mind, I think. He spoke a little about it yesterday and has made hints about it before. I think that he's been holding back."

"With boys it can take time for issues to come to the surface. Being teenagers, they can still lack in confidence and also have difficulty articulating all of their feelings. Our role as women is to be patient and give them the time and space to understand themselves."

"That was my thinking too. He wishes that we could change our living arrangements to reflect what we are doing on the programme. I can see the sense in what he is saying."

"Could you be clearer?"

"I'm sorry. You see, as things stand, I have to go to Mark's bedroom, or he come to mine after Dan has gone to work in order for us to do our bonding activities. Mark thinks it's very unfair that he's on an unequal status and he can't spend a full night with me and I'm kind of in agreement with him. The trouble is I have no idea how to go about this in a way that Dan understands and also so that he can feel involved in the process."

"Right, I'm with you. This is a very often asked question. We are actually in the process of fleshing out our procedures for this. Your son is quite right, of course. As time goes by it is understandable that sons will want to extend the early bonding activities into a more adult form. As he grows into a man, it's natural that he wants to emulate and later become a strong male figure such as his father. That involves sleeping in the same bed as the woman who is providing him with his sexual relief."

"Exactly. Both Mark and I want that. I really feel it will benefit him. I'm not saying it has to be all of the time, but at present Dan has that privilege one hundred percent of the time, which is holding Mark back."

"This has been our experience here at SAMBA. We have guided several families through this difficult stage, with positive results. However, it must be handled with the utmost care and sensitivity. Everything must be done not to upset the family dynamic or we may undo the progress thus far made."

"Yes, it's Dan, my husband, that I worry about."

"Most husbands can deal with the change if managed correctly. Of course, we can't generalize, but many come fully on board when they see the positive results. Tell me, do you still have frequent relations with your husband?"

"I wouldn't say frequent. Perhaps once a week these days."

"Excellent. I would recommend you reduce that further if you can. A husband needs far less than a son and it is better to bring his expectations in line with the new reality so that it does not come as a shock. But you must monitor his mood as you know your husband best. Remember, we want happy husbands who stand with their wives and sons."

"He's a good man, Serena. He'll do what's best for us, I'm sure."

"You'll also need to start normalizing your behaviour with Mark in front of your husband. This is a gradual process, but allow him to see more and more affection between yourself and your son. Over time this can progress into more open caresses. Going slow here is crucial."

"That will please Mark. He wants us to be more open."

"For the third part of the plan, let me email you the paper I recently had published along with an information pack. This regards my research into 'Co-Sleeping for Mothers and Sons'. My research shows without a doubt that co-sleeping with mom reduces stress and increases quality of sleep for all sons. I think your husband will find the data very persuasive."

"That's fantastic! Mark will be thrilled."

"You just need to go at your own pace. Done correctly it should all come together naturally, with minimal disruption to the family dynamic. You and your husband will notice an improvement in Mark as he bonds with you openly and uninterrupted in your bed."

"Thank you. You and the SAMBA team are amazing. I can't wait to get started on our next stage."

"You're welcome. While we're talking, perhaps you could update me from our last call. Are those anal issues resolved?"

"I think so. It's been getting better for me with little to no discomfort. Yesterday Mark and I had anal sex for nearly an hour. Only at the end did I feel a little sore."

"That's great, Mrs Wheeler. Just as I told you, all moms can do this. It just takes time. Such long bonding sessions will do your son the world of good. And the other thing you mentioned?"

"Oh, that. Yes, Mark still asks to accompany me to the bathroom sometimes. I'm a little more relaxed about that too. He likes to touch me and hold me while...you know."

"For anyone, but particularly a woman, it's a time of vulnerability. Mark senses this and his natural instincts towards his mother are to be protective. That he also has sexual associations with your bottom only strengthens that feeling for him. It is a potent combination."

"Yes, I can see that. I do feel very safe when he is with me. Sometimes I masturbate him after."

"You see. As I said last time, it harms no one and brings you closer together. Sometimes it is better not to over analyse and just go with the flow. Your son will guide you with what he needs. Perhaps it's time to stop locking the door so that Mark may come and go as he pleases rather than having to ask?"

"You're right. I should have thought of that. Thank you, Serena."

"My pleasure. I'm afraid I have to go now, Mrs Wheeler. Keep an eye out for my email and best of luck."

"Goodbye."

After she had hung up, Mandy sat a while processing her conversation with Dr Dearlove. The timing was perfect, she realized. This coming weekend Mark would be away camping with Steve and Chrissy. On Saturday morning, after she had done her marital duty for Dan, she would catch him in his best possible mood. She would use the opportunity to introduce the concept of the co-sleeping plan to her husband, without Mark being around to interfere. Mark needed this to work, but he was never the most subtle and would likely push too hard and have the opposite effect on his father. Mandy knew Dan much better and could usually get him to agree to anything.

*****

Mark was restless with excitement from Thursday evening through Friday. When Chrissy arrived to collect him after school, he almost ran out of the door.

Mandy waved them off, feeling sad that she and her boy would be parted, but knowing that he would be in the best possible hands. Chrissy would treat Mark as she would her own son, while he adored the petite blonde mother for her genuine and caring personality as much as her physical charms.

Mandy admired Chrissy's easy going nature, which boys trusted and longed to be around. Her friend was clearly one of life's winners, who would be chased by men, befriended by woman, and bond with boys.

After nearly two hours Chrissy, Steve and Mark arrived at the camp site. It was early evening and the was plenty of time to pick the best spot, erect the tent and unpack what they needed from the car.

Chrissy and Steve had been telling Mark during the journey that this was a place the family had come to several times in the past. While there could be other people about, there was usually enough space and trees to ensure privacy.

It was a pleasant spot, not far from a bend in a river. A small wooden bridge led to a trail into the wooded hills on the other side, which was a popular hiking area.

Mark and Steve gathered wood and soon had a fire going, while Chrissy prepared and cooked some food. While they ate, the three of them exchanged news about what had been happening over the many weeks since they last had any contact. Talking about the SAMBA programme only excited the boys and Chrissy became aware that the two pairs of eyes were devouring her.

As the evening chill set in the three gathered closer together, sat side by side on a log by the camp fire. Gradually the boys became more amorous, feeling up Chrissy's boobs through her top or rubbing the juncture of her thighs through her shorts.

"I'd love to kiss you Mrs Nielsen, I've never done that much with you before," Mark asked hopefully.

Chrissy's heart skipped a beat as she loved making out and the boys always wanted to get straight down to the sex. She tilted her face up towards her son's friend, and gently pulled him in.

To Mark, Mrs Nielsen had become the closest he felt to having a girlfriend. As their tongues worked in each other's mouths, he felt the depth of the growing love he was developing for Chrissy.

Meanwhile, Steve pinched his mom's nipples through her thin top, watching the two as they kissed. He'd never much cared for kissing when there was so much more to do with his mom's hot body.

After several minutes of stimulation to her tits, Chrissy was yearning for more. She pulled away from Mark, and pulled her top over her heard, casting it aside. Her large white breasts sprung free, now golden in the firelight.

Taking each boy around the neck, she urged them downwards.

"Please, both of you..." said Chrissy.

The boys pounced greedily, each taking a nipple and surrounding aureole into his mouth. Their cheeks hollowed as the flesh of her titties was sucked and stretched.

"You beautiful boys," Chrissy purred.

For several minutes, while the camp fire crackled and the three were bathed in heat and flickering light, the two teens suckled on the delighted mature mom. The activity was not without effect on either Steve or Mark, as both had ferociously stiff cocks trapped in their pants.

Chrissy fondled their erections through the material, feeling lucky to be the object of desire for two handsome boys. She reflected on the beautiful simplicity of the SAMBA programme, which matched up young men desperate for sex, with experienced loving moms with ripe bodies.

"Let's go to the tent," said Chrissy.

Her breasts popped free noisily from the mouths of the boys at exactly the same moment, and they nodded eagerly.

In less than a minute all three were inside the tent and by the pale light of the lantern the mom and boys shed their clothes. Even in the poor light the boys could still admire Chrissy's full curves and an ass as round as an apple.

"I get to fuck your ass," said Steve, whose prick stood upright against his belly.

"That's not fair, you always get her ass," said Mark.

"She's my mom!" retorted Steve.

"It's okay, boys. No need to fight. You can both have my ass, but you'll have to take turns," said Chrissy.

The busty blonde got down and crouched low on the floor of the tent. She patted the ground in front of her.

"Come here, Mark. Let me suck you!" said Chrissy.

Mark stared for a moment at her mouth-watering rear, then shrugged and sat down in front of Chrissy with his cock pointed directly at her face.

Chrissy kissed the throbbing head, and Mark leaned back on his arms, closed his eyes and sighed. She kissed up and down the shaft, with genuine love and affection for the boy who felt like a second son to her.

"Where's the lube, Mom?" Steve's voice intruded.

"I don't know. Didn't you bring it?" Chrissy frowned, turning her head momentarily.

"Damn it, Mom! If there's one thing you had to bring. Never mind," Steve grumbled.

Getting down on his knees behind his sexy mom, Steve pulled apart his mom's hind cheeks and spat on her anus. He then spat onto the palm of his hand and coated his entire dick in the slippery substance.

Shuffling up on his knees, Steve brought his knob to bear on his mother's butthole. It wasn't an easy entrance, without his usual lube and the same degree of preparation. Still, with much wriggling from Chrissy and shoving from Steve, he managed to insert his length all the way up her.

"Oh fuck, Mom. What an ass!" said Steve, happily buried in his mom's shit-chute.

"Uh-huh," said Chrissy, her mouth now half-full of Marks cock.

Chrissy began to bob her head gently on the boy, conscious of where he really wanted to be, but wanting to give him the best time that she could while he waited.

To her rear, Steve was getting into his stride. There was a little more friction on his shaft due to using spit this time, but in a way, he enjoyed it all the more. On the outstroke his thick shaft drew her delicate sphincter out with it. But nobody could say that the boy didn't care about his mother. He knew she would be taking another cock up her ass after he was done with it, so pulling all the way out of her ass he spat once more on her tight pink ring. It landed on the upper edge of his mom's anus, before sliding down and disappearing inside the hole. Satisfied with his handiwork, Steve plunged back inside his mom.

"Oh yeah," Steve whispered to himself. Nothing made him happier than penetrating his mother in the most intimate way. If that was all he got to do for the rest of his life, he would never get bored.

Mark loved how tenderly Mrs Nielsen sucked on his penis, with one of her hands now also toying with his balls. He realized that he had never shot his sperm into her lovely mouth. That seemed to him the surest way to prove that she loved him like a true son. One day he would make her swallow his load, but right now he watched impatiently across her back at his friend, willing him to finish soon so that he could get his own chance to enjoy her tight rear.

Steve spread his hands wide on his mom's lower back as his pelvis began to clap against her full, round buttocks. The motions made her large boobs sway, dragging her hard nipples on the surface of the sleeping bags.

At times like these Chrissy longed for an anus like Mandy so that she could get off on butt-fucking alone. More often than not though, the blonde mom just got off on the simple joy she brought to these young men. And now she felt her son reaching a crescendo; the familiar final swelling of his cock and the uneven pace of his thrusts meant he was close to coming.