SAMBA Pt. 06

Story Info
Dan begins to accept the changes at home.
19.1k words
4.62
6.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

It should be obvious, but this story isn't a stand-alone. Please read the other parts before this one.

Part 6 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. SAMBA Moms night out and Dan begins to accept the changes at home.

*****

It was a Saturday morning and Dan Wheeler was at home and in bed with his wife. After pleading with Mandy for a quarter of an hour, she had allowed Dan to climb between her thighs and hump her pussy while she stared blankly up at the ceiling.

The forty-year-old wife no longer felt the same arousal that she used to when making love with her husband, but she was fortunate that he didn't notice. Dan was very much an in-and-out kind of guy and was rarely creative in the bedroom. The only time that Mandy had seen any real passion from him in recent years was on the few occasions when she had allowed him to do her up the butt. Dan had very much wanted to fuck that glorious ass of hers that morning, but Mandy was increasingly feeling it was something she should save for Mark. She wouldn't be able to avoid it forever, of course, but had managed to postpone Dan getting his way at least until the next weekend.

Mandy was still very much committed to the marriage and loved her husband as dearly as ever, though she had to admit that she felt she had moved beyond a sexual relationship with him. Nevertheless, Mandy would continue to do her duty in the bedroom as she accepted it was necessary to keep the family together. It was just that she now had other priorities and it was the physical relationship with her son that had given her life a new meaning.

Dan rolled off his wife and the pair sat up in the bed. Glancing at the bedside table Dan noticed Mandy's butt plug alongside a tube of KY.

"Hey, I hope you don't leave that around when Mark is in here," said Dan, motioning towards the objects that had just caught his eye.

"Huh?" replied Mandy, before she looked around and understood what her husband was talking about. "Why would I hide it?"

"Why would I hide it?" Dan repeated incredulously. "Because it's Mark! Our son! Hell, Mandy, I shouldn't have to explain, should I?"

"Calm down! Mark will hear you across the hall. Listen, Dan, Mark is eighteen now. He's a young man who knows a lot more about the world than you think he does. Of course, he knows his mom and dad have sex."

"But a butt plug, Mandy - "

"So what? I've got nothing to be ashamed of. You're still missing the point of SAMBA, which is that we've got to be open and honest with him. What better person than his mom to learn from that there are many ways for couples to have fun together and not feel any guilt about it? I like to wear the plug and Mark knows I like to wear it. Are you suggesting that we set Mark the example that sex is dirty?"

"No...I...look, it's just that this has all gone further than I imagined that's all."

"And I thought that we had put all these silly doubts about the program behind us. Seriously, Dan, why can't you ever commit to anything?"

Dan opened and shut his mouth, unsure how to placate his wife and frustrated that she always managed to get him on the back foot.

"I tell you what," began Mandy, adopting a more conciliatory tone. "Why don't I arrange a chat for you with Dr Dearlove? She's the expert and will be able to explain everything to you far better than I can. We need a neutral party to help us navigate the changes in the family. Will you agree to speak to her?"

"Sure, whatever you say," agreed Dan.

Dan got up and out of bed, glad to be bringing the conversation to a close, despite the morning's unsettling revelations. It just wasn't worth a fight, so early in the day and right after making love to his wife. He had learned that he usually didn't win these disagreements in any case, and more often than not it would turn out that Mandy was in the right and he would be left to make a humiliating climb down. More than anything though, this was the start of his weekend, something the hard-working father always valued highly and he was loathe to disrupt it.

Once Dan had disappeared into the bathroom for his shower, Mandy breathed a sigh of relief. She had managed to avert this particular crisis, at least for now. In all honestly, Mandy thought the family had been very lucky so far given that they were now a couple of weeks into her and Mark's co-sleeping plan. Partly this was due to Dan being so tired and preoccupied during the week, but the main reason was that even he had to concede that Mark was happier than ever, more confident, respectful and conscientious. Her husband had been very impressed how the once workshy kid had become very diligent in both his school work and jobs around the home.

The only other minor issue to rock the boat had been Dan's confession that he had looked in on the mother and son that first morning, but Mandy had let her husband know in no uncertain terms that this was unacceptable behavior.

While the weekends were Dan's downtime, his presence meant fewer opportunities for mother and son bonding, with a noticeable rise in tensions for Mark during these times. It wasn't easy on Mandy either, as she had grown so used to the times when he would suckle on her boobs or the thrill that she got making him stiffen and shoot her full of his youthful cum. It was a full-time job for the mature mom to balance a resentful son and a needy husband, making sure that both got access to her hot body. But there was no mistake that she knew the value of her sexuality and that it made her the critical center of the family.

Thinking of Mark brought Mandy's attention back to the topic of the morning: her butt plug. Grabbing it from the nightstand, along with the tube of KY, Mandy turned on her side in the bed and with practised ease had the metal and crystal plug inserted neatly into her anus once more. Her furrowed brow softened and her lips parted in a long exhale as the fattest part of the bulb popped through her sphincter and the base settled into its accustomed place between her rounded cheeks. The plug's original purpose had become less necessary now that frequent anal sex kept her ready for love at all times, but it still had its use in managing Mandy's anxiety at times such as this.

Sitting up, Mandy got her phone and quickly sent off a text to Dr Dearlove, explaining the situation with Dan. Given it was a weekend, Dr Dearlove would likely be occupied with another intake of moms and sons at the academy. Mandy thought back fondly to her own experience and realized that last night those new couples had been making out and later this morning those same moms would be treating their happy boys to their first mommy hand-job! How she envied them all the magic of the first time and wished that she could be there to witness another group of boys on their backs, straining as they shot long arcs of sperm into the air! Dr Dearlove was a very lucky woman to be a part of that.

Dan emerging from the bathroom, still towelling himself dry brought Mandy back to the present. While he dressed, she remembered her plan for another night out with her friends. Her fingers worked her phone rapidly as she shot off another couple of texts to Claire and Jess. Not only did she need time for herself away from the two males in her house, but she was eager to find out what had happened between Claire and Scott since she had her friend over to experience the pleasures of anal sex with Mark.

When Dan had dressed and headed downstairs to get himself some breakfast, Mandy thought about the other SAMBA mom she knew. Chrissy lived out of town, nearly an hour away, which meant Mandy didn't get to see as much of the tiny blonde as she would like. But why not invite her over to the girl's night out, Mandy thought? She dialled Chrissy's number and after only a few rings a breathless voice answered.

"Hey, Mandy!" Chrissy greeted her friend with her usual enthusiasm, though Mandy could detect air moving rapidly over the microphone.

"Is everything all right, Chrissy?" asked Mandy with concern.

"Sure, sweetie. Hubby went out for an early round of golf and Stevie took the opportunity to bang my ass. Say hello to Mrs Wheeler, Stevie."

"Hello, Mrs Wheeler," said Steve, his faint and exhausted-sounding voice just audible over the phone.

"Phew! You sure know how to pump your mom, don't you, baby?" said Chrissie.

Mandy heard a distant mumble which sounded like agreement. She recognised a boy who had just blown his load and now had no care in the world. Steve would likely be senseless for a while now.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Chrissy," Mandy apologized.

"No bother at all, Mandy. My boy is all done now and it's always great to hear from you. We can ignore Stevie as he's just gonna stay slumped over my back until I squeeze him out!" Chrissy laughed.

"Mark would be jealous as he gets few opportunities to be with me over the weekend," said Mandy.

"How's he doing?"

"He's good and... damn!" Mandy exclaimed, suddenly remembering. "I forgot to tell you. After I saw you last, we embarked on another part of the SAMBA programme. After consulting with Dr Dearlove, she recommended that we try the mom's and son's co-sleeping plan. He gets whole nights during the week in my bed with me!"

"Wow, girl! What about Dan?"

"He's...adjusting. He knows that SAMBA's a benefit and he's seen the results. He's agreed to the trial and I think in time he'll not even think about it as it becomes the norm for us. But it is doing Mark so much good!"

"I bet it is. I guess it's only a matter of time before Stevie learns about this from Mark, and then I'll be under a whole load of pressure. But the only break I get from his ass-humping is when I'm with hubby! It's just as well he's half-asleep now."

"Yeah, you have to do what's right for your family. Dr Dearlove is always saying how each one is different and often requires a tailor-made plan.

There was a pause and Mandy heard more mumbling and other distant sounds over the phone.

"Oooofff...be gentle, sweetie. That's it...slide it all out," said Chrissy, clearly not directed at Mandy. "Wow, Mandy, I can feel the cool air lapping at my open butthole! Just a moment, let me lay down on my belly, or else I'll be cramping after all the air and sperm he forced up there...that's better. Sorry, what were we saying?"

"I was telling you about how well Mark is doing now that he gets time to sleep with me. It's great for his stress levels, knowing I'm right there next to him. He just loves that my boobs are within hands-reach. Sometimes I'll wake up to find him playing with my asshole and it's simply wonderful knowing that he can feel free to explore and satisfy his curiosity. We should have done this long ago, Chrissy."

"Don't blame yourself. None of us knew about SAMBA and it hasn't even been around that long. None of us moms could have known what we should have been doing. Anyway, I think they are now at the best age to be getting to know our bodies and finding out what they like to do with them. What's important is that you enjoy the time you have together now and that you've done the best for your boy. Sadly, they don't stay with us forever."

"I don't even want to think about that yet. Mark still needs plenty more time with his mommy. Plus, I've only just discovered this whole new side to me and I'm not ready to give that up so soon."

"None of us should, Mandy. Our husbands have no idea how hard we've worked as mothers and how long we've waited to get here. It's our time now."

"Which reminds me of the reason for calling," said Mandy. "Every two to three weeks we SAMBA moms here have a girl's night out. I was thinking it's only right that you have a chance to join in the fun."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you!"

"I'm sorry I can't offer you a bed for the night here, but it would be too awkward with Dan, the co-sleeping and how Mark feels about you. However, do you remember me telling you about Jess and her twins?"

"Uh-huh," replied Chrissy.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind a guest for the night...and the twins of course!" Mandy laughed.

"Ooooohh!" cooed Chrissy. "If it's no trouble with Jess then count me in."

"That's great. I'll check with the others and get back to you. It would probably be sometime this week."

"I'm free anytime, sweetie. Anytime I'm not being pounded by my lover boy!" Chrissy chuckle.

"Okay, it's a date then. Take care, Chrissy."

"Bye, Mandy."

Just as Mandy hung up, the bedroom door opened slowly and Mark appeared.

"Honey, what are you doing here?"

Mark stared hungrily at his mother's bare breasts, taking in the smooth flesh and succulent nipples of the hefty, rounded, hemispheres.

"I need you, Mom," said Mark in a tone that tugged at Mandy's heartstrings.

She looked down from his cute puppy eyes and noticed a growing lump in his shorts. Mandy weighed her options but quickly realized that the timing was impossible.

"Not now, Mark. You're not meant to be with me today as it's your dad's turn. And besides, he's only downstairs, what if he should catch us? If you're good I'll come to your room tonight and give you a quick suck or hand-job, okay?"

Mark looked wistfully at the bed, which was his during the week, and recalled the mind-blowing pleasure to be had there with his hot-bodied mom. All that seemed so far away to his horny and hormonal teen brain at that moment. He yearned madly to sink his stiff penis into one of his mom's tight and welcoming holes. Images of her kneeling, back arched and wet between her thighs flashed before him.

"Please, Mom..." begged the slender teen.

"No. You need to learn that sex isn't always on demand. You get plenty, Mark! Now off with you!"

Mark's head slumped sadly and the dejected boy admitted defeat, turned and left the room.

"I can see it's going to be another long weekend," said Mandy to herself.

*****

Mark returned to his room, lay down on his bed, pulled down his shorts and started beating his meat. After less than a minute he stopped. It just wasn't comparable to when he was with his mom, and he knew that he could never really return to solitary masturbation, not that he wanted to do so anyway.

With his mom off the menu, Mark remained highly charged and felt the urge to talk to someone who would understand him and his current feelings. He thought about Mrs Nielsen but didn't want to show his weaker and more vulnerable side to the woman he adored almost as much as his mother. Then the teen recalled how helpful Dr Fox at the SAMBA academy had been when he had last felt like this. Mark searched through his call history on his phone and dialled the number.

"Hello, this is Dr Fox," answered the familiar female voice.

"Hi Lauren, this is Mark Wheeler. Do you remember we talked a few months ago?"

"Oh, hello, Mark. I do remember. How can I help? I'm sorry I can't be on the phone long as I'm at the academy and we are busy with the latest intake of moms and sons."

"I just want to talk for a bit. I don't have anyone else to talk about the SAMBA stuff."

"What's on your mind?"

"It's difficult to talk about. I went to Mom's room this morning, feeling horny and she turned me away. I spent the week sleeping in Mom's bed but now it's the weekend Dad is back with Mom instead. She's the only one who can make me feel better," Mark grumbled.

"Did Dr Dearlove put the two of you on the co-sleeping plan?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, that's very new. Not many couples are on that yet, though we're trying to make it more universal. It really should be part of the core experience, we believe, though naturally there are some obstacles to overcome. You're a very lucky young man, Mark."

"I guess. But when I woke up by myself in my bed this morning, all I could think about was Mom's big round ass."

"That's good, Mark. You must have some very good memories of that ass, huh?"

"Yeah, I do," Mark answered quietly. "But now when I'm not with her I'm always thinking about her."

"That's because you're meant to be thinking about your mom's beautiful body. That shows that what we taught you at the academy is working. It keeps you focused on the program and what matters and prevents you from being distracted by young girls your age who can't possibly give you what you need. Thanks to your mom's support, you can grow as a person, work harder, and be happier, all without the usual teenage concerns that boys your age have."

"But Mom doesn't understand what it's like to be left like this and not being able to have her. I came to my room and..." Mark trailed off, embarrassed.

"And what?" Dr Fox enquired delicately.

"I...I tried to jerk off. But I couldn't. It's just not the same without Mom."

"Don't be ashamed, Mark. I understand. And I think you did the right thing in acknowledging how awesome sex with your mom is. It's how she shows you how much she loves you. There is nothing more important in her world than you. You can see for yourself how nothing can replace the feeling that you get when you're with her. "

"If I'm so important then why does she make me wait? She could have let me grab her tits or something..."

"Try to think more about all the positives, like how nice it's going to be next time with her and how glad you'll be that you didn't masturbate. You're very lucky you know, as most boys would give anything to have the best part of a week in mommy's bed. Remember that your mom is doing her duty in keeping your dad onside, and that very soon she's going to welcome you back into her big soft bed while your dad will be the one on his own in another room!"

"Yeah, tomorrow night! I can't wait!"

"You see the point now of positive thinking? And what about that other issue we spoke about last time? What was it?"

"Mom wasn't letting me do it in her butt enough," replied Mark.

"Yes, that's right. Is that all resolved now?" Dr Fox asked.

"Mom got a butt plug to train her asshole with. It worked great! Now I can get in there whenever I want, more or less."

"Just like for you, this has all been a learning process for your mom. It can be very scary for many moms when they find out that their sons are always wanting to stick something up their butts. The normally accepted rules of family interaction, which we now thankfully understand as unnatural, have failed to prepare mothers for the realities they must face. It may take time for them to come to accept their sons have rights, which are harmful if denied."

"I had no idea I had any rights before SAMBA."

"Of course, you do. That's why we're working so hard at the academy to educate. And you have an amazing devoted mother. One who understands the value of anal sex to her son is very special indeed. You are way ahead of most boys in the program. Listen, I have to go as I have to attend to one of the groups. I'm always happy to help you, but during the week I have more time."

"Thanks, Lauren."

"You're welcome, Mark. Goodbye."

Mark felt a little better for having had the conversation, and the distraction had at least allowed his raging lust to die down. Nevertheless, Mark decided he was going to go hang out with some friends that day as being around the house with his mom would otherwise be unbearable. The teen was in no doubt that he was addicted to his mother, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

*****

Late that Sunday night Mandy finally received a text back from Dr Dearlove:

GOT YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND. SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY AS BEEN WITH MOMS AND SONS ALL WEEKEND. A FANTASTIC LAST SESSION AS YOU CAN IMAGINE. ALL BOYS ARE VERY HAPPY INDEED! IF YOU SEND ME YOUR HUSBANDS NUMBER I WILL TRY AND CONTACT HIM TOMORROW IF THAT'S OK?