SAMBA Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some relief Mark. Some bonding time. Just a little helping hand," Mandy replied with little grunts.

Mark was now really working her tight rear tunnel with long piston strokes of his cock. Each collision against the firm cushion of her ass shook her whole body. When the conditions were ideal, such as they were right now, Mandy needed no stimulation to her clit, not that Mark ever cared much for that. Her ass-ring tingled and throbbed in response to the thick shaft as it pulled her delicate skin back and forth. Further up was a dull, yet pleasant ache where Mark probed her colon.

Mark could barely concentrate on what his mom was saying. If it had been anyone but Ryan, Mark would have been furious with the suggestion. He did feel sorry that his friend couldn't be happy and get this kind of satisfaction at home. More than anything else right now, he just wanted to bring the discussion to a close so that he could get on with enjoying banging the hell out of his mom's sweet rear end.

"Okay, Mom," Mark panted. "But just the basic stuff...no fucking."

Somehow that was all that Mandy needed to hear. She dipped her back, sunk right down and groaned as her boy sped up. Mark poked and shoved, gripping his mom's hips even tighter.

"Fuck this ass! Fuck! Made for fucking!" Mark cried.

For Mandy, everything about her became distant and disconnected, other than the rock-hard penis stretching and stroking her smooth rectal walls. Her boy was super-aroused tonight and she was proud that gifting her body like this could have such an effect on someone less than half her age. She didn't even have the will or energy to clench her butthole but simply knelt submissively, letting Mark use her as he wished. Anyway, her climax was imminent and then she would no longer be in control of those strong sphincter muscles.

* WHACK WHACK WHACK *

Mark's taut abs clapped loudly on his mom's big, round backside. Every time he drove up inside her his balls swung up to smack Mandy's gaping cunt.

"So good, Mom! Get ready...gonna shoot!" Mark gasped.

Those words must have reached his distant mother, for at that moment her entire anal tract spasmed, the waves rippling down her son's cock. Mandy shuddered, her brain bursting with pleasure, like none she ever experienced with her husband.

"Ohhh! Mom! Ahhhhh!" Mark moaned in ecstasy, pulling hard on his mom's hips.

Deep inside Mandy her son's penis bucked, his piss hole spurting long ropes of boy-cum into the darkness. Mandy grimaced through the waves that rocked her body, somehow still aware of the added heat and wetness in her bowels.

"Yes! Come for Mommy!" Mandy groaned, wishing her son could carry on shooting up her fundament forever.

Of course, Mark's balls slowly drained and the teenager felt his energy drain with them. He slumped down across his mom's tanned back, still buried to the hilt.

"Did you feel that, Mom?" Mark mumbled.

"Oh yes, baby! You're such a good boy! You came so hard, didn't you?"

It was so good to have her son back in her bed again, Mandy thought. Her time over the weekend with Dan had felt like resuming an old, familiar friendship, but this was how she could truly express herself as a sexual being. It was what she deserved after nearly twenty years of marriage.

"Let's lie down. Stay in me, honey," said Mandy as she lowered herself to lie flat on her front on the mattress.

Mark kept his place in his mother's rump, still lost in bliss.

"You really saved it up for me, didn't you?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah," said Mark, enjoying the skin-to-skin contact on his mom's back with the familiar scent of her hair on his face.

"That'll take a while to drain out, I bet. Maybe I'll put my plug in later, so I don't lose a drop."

Mandy was always amazed at how effective a mommy butt could be at getting it all out of a teen boy's system. By giving her son the very best on a Sunday night she was setting him up for the week ahead. There would still be plenty more bonding during the course of the week, but this powerful hit of feel-good chemicals saturating Mark's brain would likely last a while, making him easy to manage by the diligent housewife.

Mandy was glad that Mark had given the green light to bring Ryan into the SAMBA fold. Upon reflection, she had chosen the perfect time to ask his permission, for there was no way she could have contemplated this without her son's agreement. Tomorrow she would begin to put her plan into action, and it would probably involve bringing in others to be successful.