SAMBA Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy replied, relieved that she would get some support for Dan. She had the utmost confidence in Dr Dearlove's professionalism.

Mandy and Mark waited impatiently for Dan to go to bed, pretending to be interested in watching a movie together, but when they were sure Dan was safely in bed, Mandy removed her top and unhooked her bra.

Mark was ravenous as he descended on his mother's firm, upturned breasts. He alternated sucking heartily on one while mauling the other in the palm of his hand, while Mandy lay back on the couch, her eyes closed and her head thrown back in ecstasy. From time to time, she would tense and sharply draw breath as her son nipped too much with his teeth.

"Please be gentle, Mark baby," Mandy gasped, her chest heaving and her heart pounding.

Mark moaned contentedly, saliva running from the corners of his mouth and downwards, following the curve of his mom's swollen boobs. While the young man was busy, Mandy felt between her son's legs, rubbing the growing lump through the boy's jeans. Such stimulation only made Mark redouble his passionate efforts.

For a further ten minutes, the pair sucked and rubbed, sinking deeper into the couch, while the movie droned on unnoticed in the background. With her spare hand, Mandy lifted her skirt and started to caress her slit through her panties, the cotton gradually becoming moist with the steady flow of her juices.

"I think it must be bedtime," Mandy eventually panted.

Mark drew back, stretching the flesh of his mom's tit, then releasing it so that it sprang back into shape, wet and covered in little bite marks.

"Yeah," Mark replied huskily. "Let's go, Mom."

The two of them hurriedly switched off the TV and the lights, before almost running up the stairs, only slowing down at the top when they remembered that Dan was in a bed not far away.

Once in Mandy's bedroom, they made sure the door was shut and both stripped off rapidly, leaving their clothes all over the floor. Mandy took her son's hand and led him onto the bed, rolling together onto the smooth, clean sheets as their mouths each sought the other's. For a time, they made out as they rarely had since that time at the academy, rediscovering the simple pleasure of lashing tongue to tongue. And while Mandy toyed with her son's balls, Mark grappled with his mom's meaty rear cheeks, pulling them hard apart and then squishing them together.

When they broke the kiss for air, Mark had a sudden thought, seemingly from nowhere.

"Mom, I want to do something different with you tonight," Mark gasped.

"What's that, honey?" Mandy asked in surprise.

Normally she'd expect that her son would want to slide right up her tight ass, and she was more than willing to allow him that treat, given how turned on she was and how her anus now tingled and craved attention. She could no longer deny that over the last few months, she had become far more anal-centric in her sexuality. She had gone from tolerating to accepting, to longing to be fucked up the ass. Every kind of sex with Mark was good, but there was something truly special about being crouched over on her knees while her son pounded her shit chute with all the ardour that only an eighteen-year-old possessed. The physical sensations were out of this world, but it was the fact that Mark loved her tight butt muscles clutching his cock so much that gave the act real meaning. And it was so deliciously naughty.

"I'd like to try doing what Scott does with his mom. I want to fuck your throat," said Mark as he looked directly into his mom's wide eyes.

"Oh," whispered Mandy, who then swallowed nervously as she thought of Mark's long cock doing what Scott had done previously with her. "Okay, honey. How do you want me?"

"You best be on your back and tilt your head for me, Mom," Mark instructed.

In his eagerness, the teen was already arranging his mother, her head towards the foot of the bed and her feet near the pillows. Mark clambered over her, looking back between his legs the boy could make out the line of his mom's delicate throat and her dark hair spread out on the crisp white sheet. His gaze shifted upwards over her flat belly and broad hips, to focus on her spread and plump pussy lips. Mark was never one to look too closely or too often at his mother's cunt, but he found himself momentarily awestruck by its beauty. Propping himself up on his elbows and forearms, Mark dipped his head and kissed the top of Mandy's mound.

"Oh, Mom! You're so fucking hot!" Mark exclaimed.

Mandy's heart swelled with pride as with finger and thumb she drew her son's stiff prick towards her lips. Lightly she flicked at the head with the tip of her tongue. Mark groaned, a guttural sound deep in his chest.

Mark continued to kiss his mom, working his way down towards the opening of her vagina. With his hands, he spread Mandy's thighs for easier access, spying the glint of his mom's butt plug between her full buttocks, embedded in his favorite love hole.

"I can see your plug, Mom. I love it so much. I'm glad you still wear it. Getting that's the best thing that you ever did. It's made us both so happy."

"I know, honey. When I wear it, I can feel a little like I do when your dick is there. It's such a nice feeling, baby," said Mandy, licking now both the head and shaft of Mark's rock-hard cock.

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll never stop fucking that ass of yours. I just want something different for a change. And I know Scott did that with you, so it's only right I do too."

"That's what Mom is here for. Come on, put it in," said Mandy as she tilted her head right back and open her lips wide to accept her son's rampant penis.

Mandy guided her son in, the head piercing the wet, red oval of her lips, sliding onward until Mark met the soft tissue at the back of his mom's throat. He knew that he could go further, but decided to give his mom time to adjust to his bulk.

Mandy had given her son many deep blow-jobs, but this was entirely different. Here on her back, at his mercy, she was at her most vulnerable. Her son was about to fuck her face like it was her vagina, and her clit throbbed at the eroticism of it.

Mark shuffled slightly to be sure of his position, then with a deep breath pulled his hips back until his cock-head was clasped by his mother's lips. He paused a moment, then gently eased back inside until he pressed firmly against the same soft flesh which had a minute ago delighted him.

"Uunnfff." Mandy's reaction was barely audible.

"Ohhh yeaaahhh," said Mark gleefully, as he withdrew and repeated the action.

Mark was no longer interested in his mother's pussy as he became absorbed by pumping into her mouth. He closed his eyes and rested his head against one of Mandy's satiny thighs. By small increments, the boy built up speed. At last, he had found yet another good use for a mom, Mark told himself; on her face or her back, it didn't matter to him as long as he got to ease his teen angst by shooting a stream of hot sperm into her loving body.

Mandy submitted dutifully, barely moving except for the gentlest of caresses on her son's flanks. What was essential for her was to hold her head still and allow Mark to do all the work. She was aware of the constant drumming on her forehead and nose of the boys swinging ball-sack. Soon now, their heavy load would be jetting down her throat. She knew how badly Mark needed the release after a weekend away from her bed.

"Mom! I love you!" Mark trembled as he worked ever deeper down Mandy's throat.

* OCK GLOG GLOK *

The sounds of their oral love-making were now much louder as Mark tested the limits of his mom's throat again and again. Deep down it was very tight around his glans, just like the entrance to her ass. His whole body had become as rigid as a board, while he leaned heavily on his forearms. Faster and faster the teen worked in his mother's mouth as she fought to keep a perfect seal around his shaft.

"Urrghh... grrrr," Mandy mumbled thickly around the circumference of the hugely swollen member.

* GLOG GLOG GLOCK *

Mandy's nose flared and the seal of her lips broke now with each thrust. Spit ran from her mouth and down her cheeks. Mandy's streaming eyes blinked rapidly.

Mark groaned.

"Mom, oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" Mark almost sobbed.

For a moment nearly all of Mark's weight was focused through his pelvis, crushing his mom's mouth, as the boy strained to stuff the bulging head of his dick as far as it could go.

A whole weekend's worth of semen blasted up through Mark's urethra, jetting out in a series of powerful pulses into his mother's throat.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oooooh" moaned Mark, punctuating each throb of his shaft, as he trembled and shook all over.

Even as his powerful orgasm tapered off, Mark continued to grind against his mother's face. When he came back to earth, the teen became aware of his mom wriggling beneath him, and pushing at him with her hands in a futile effort to get him off her.

Mark lifted himself and withdrew from his mom's throat, his cock springing free, trailing thick strands of saliva. He collapsed to one side of the bed on his back, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

Mandy scrambled to a half-sitting position, leaning on one arm, her head hanging. She retched once, then began to cough, a fine spray of mingled fluids hitting the sheets. Mandy carried on clearing her lungs, pushing damp strands of hair from her face as she did so.

"Fuck, yeah!" exclaimed Mark. "We should do that again sometime."

"I think...I...prefer...the...ass-fucks," gasped Mandy.

"Yeah, well at least it's something different, huh? I hope you swallowed it all," Mark added, slightly concerned.

"It's hard to say what went down," Mandy coughed, pausing. "...and what went on the sheets. I did my best you know."

Mandy had indeed made every effort to allow Mark to shoot down her throat unimpeded, but the fact remained that it was unlike when he came in her ass and pussy, during which her body was naturally receptive. The last-minute had been particularly challenging as she had struggled for breath, praying for a quick orgasm, where usually she'd want her son to get as much pleasure as he could.

Rubbing her throat, Mandy shuffled to the bathroom to freshen up. After washing her face, splashing cold water on her eyes and brushing her teeth, she felt much better. But as she got back into bed beside her now-sleeping son, she could still taste him on her tongue.

*****

It was late Monday morning and Dan Wheeler was at his desk squinting at a spreadsheet. As ever, he had too much work in his in-tray and not nearly enough hours to get it all done. Still, there were compensations; he'd been with the company for many years, he'd climbed through middle management, it was steady employment and the pay wasn't bad. All in all, it was enough to take care of his family, something Dan took pride in.

Up until the last six months, things had been more than a little shaky back home. The constant worry about his son Mark and the consequent knock-on effect on his relationship with Mandy had been a serious cause for concern. Even worse, the constant domestic issues had been causing issues with his performance at work. But thankfully, SAMBA had come along in the nick of time and very quickly resolved the family problems. Once again, Dan Wheeler has a happy and satisfied man.

The head of the Wheeler family had been too busy to follow much of the program his wife and son were adhering to, but he was pleased to see that both were spending much more time together and appeared to be enjoying one another's company more than they had in years.

Only the most obvious change, that of the co-sleeping plan for Mark and Mandy, had been noticed and had more than raised an eyebrow. Dan didn't consider himself old-fashioned or unreasonable, but still, he was finding the latest remedy for Mark's ills a little unsettling. He had thought that he would get used to moving into the guest room during the week and he did indeed get a good night's sleep, but often his mind would turn towards the bed where his wife and son slept.

After guiltily sneaking a look in on them once, he had not done it again, since Mandy had chastised him for it. However, each time he passed the door in the morning he still felt the compulsion to check in on them. Once or twice, he had paused, his ear almost to the door, but all he had heard were the occasional rustlings, murmurings or creak of the bed.

What disturbed Dan as much as anything was the awareness of his growing obsession with what he could not see and a strange inner conflict. On the one hand, he told himself it was all an innocent and temporary measure, yet on the other, it added a strange sense of excitement that he could not explain, to his otherwise dull life.

All of this had been momentarily forgotten as Dan wrestled with an error that he couldn't pin down on his spreadsheet. Just when he thought that he was making progress, his cell phone rang from an unknown caller.

"Hello, Dan Wheeler," Dan answered, half expecting a spam caller.

"Hello, Mr Wheeler. This is Dr Dearlove. From the SAMBA academy. Your wife asked me to give you a call. I hope that isn't a problem?"

"Oh, Dr Dearlove. No, no problem at all," Dan replied, rapidly shifting focus away from the rows of figures on the screen in front of him. "Let me just close the door to my office, so that I have a little privacy."

Dan stood, went over to the door and closed it. He wandered over to the window behind his desk, staring out the office blocks opposite.

"Please, go on," he said.

"It's nothing to worry about. Only, as I understand it, your wife has concerns that you are perhaps finding the co-sleeping plan more challenging than you expected," said Dr Dearlove.

"Ah...yes, it's...um...unconventional."

"Mr Wheeler, you may speak to me in the utmost confidence. I am a qualified and licensed psychologist and counsellor. Our conversation is strictly between ourselves. My only interest is in the well-being of your son, your wife and yourself."

"I do appreciate your time. And I understand the benefits of SAMBA. I've seen so many positive changes in Mark these last months..."

"But you are uncomfortable about him being in bed with your wife?"

"Well, a...a little I guess," stammered Dan.

"So, you would accept that the problem is with you, rather than them, am I right?"

"I suppose so if you put it that way," answered Dan, feeling very much on the defensive as he did in these situations with his wife.

"If I may be direct, and it's always helpful to go straight to the crux of the matter, you are worried about what your son might see and how he might react?"

"Perhaps Mandy didn't mention to you that she isn't wearing anything to bed?" said Dan.

"Yes, your wife did tell me. And what is there to worry about? You want your wife to be comfortable, surely? It's also entirely natural. A boy of your son's age has, inevitably and sadly in this day and age, seen everything there is to be seen of a woman online. A not insignificant part of this plan is not to fetishize the female body and to learn to live with a normal, living, healthy example of the female form. You want your son to grow up into a well-adjusted and mature adult, don't you Mr Wheeler?"

"For sure. I just worry about him overreacting to Mandy's...you know...," Dan trailed off.

"Her breasts and bottom, perhaps? Her vulva?" said Dr Dearlove, helpfully.

"Err...yes," Dan coughed nervously.

"By overreacting, I assume you mean aroused? Then what of it? It is a very normal thing for a young man like Mark. It happens dozens of times a day, I'm sure!"

"But this is my wife," replied Dan indignantly.

"Is your wife not very beautiful? Wouldn't you be surprised if a healthy male didn't find her pleasing to look at? Consider it a compliment if her beauty causes him to get an erection, Mr Wheeler. And since she is his mother, what harm does it cause? She has seen him naked hundreds of times over the years, so this is nothing new to her. We don't want Mark to feel any shame from his entirely normal teenage reactions. If anything happens Mrs Wheeler will be there to hug Mark and make him feel better. Do you not remember what it was like for yourself at that age?"

Dan found it difficult to argue with anything that Dr Dearlove had just said. The more he thought about it, the more excited he got about the idea of someone else getting an erection from looking at his wife. He also knew all about having to hide his stiffness from his mother all those years ago. Perhaps it was time to take a different approach to matters in the home, after all, Dan thought.

"How could I forget!" laughed Dan, feeling the ice had been broken just a little. Now he knew that she truly had a grasp of what teenage boys were like.

"Mrs Wheeler told me that you entered their room early on. Is that true?"

"Yes, I've apologized to Mandy for that."

"Excellent. It's not right, you know. Can you imagine how it feels for a young man like your son, on the cusp of manhood, to have his dad checking up on him? I trust that there have been no more intrusions into their privacy?"

"Well..."

"Come clean, Mr Wheeler," insisted Dr Dearlove.

"I went in a handful of times, I don't know why, I was just checking the bed," Dan confessed.

"Looking for signs of emissions on the sheets?"

There was silence on the line for a few seconds, then Dan coughed awkwardly.

"It's okay, Mr Wheeler. Perfectly understandable. It is also understandable that from time to time, then yes, Mark is bound to have a release. He's just eighteen and he cannot be expected to hold it in. Once again, it is all very normal and natural. Remember, he can't help it and you would have been the same in his situation."

Once more, Dan couldn't find any grounds to argue with Dr Dearlove's reasonable explanations. Then Dan recalled the incident at the weekend which had precipitated this call.

"There was one other thing though, that I did consider quite inappropriate. Mandy has been leaving her...erm...butt plug, out on the nightstand," said Dan.

"Ah, I see. I take it that your wife and you engage in anal intercourse?"

"Yes...yes, we do."

"Again, I fail to see the harm. Anal sex is a normal part of everyday life. You cannot expect to shelter Mark from the real world forever. Mark is probably a very curious boy, and who better to learn from than his parents? Besides, I expect the knowledge has given your son enormous respect for you."

"I hadn't thought of it like that," Dan admitted, brightening.

"I'm also positive both your wife and son respect the sacrifice you've made for the good of the family. I'm confident that they are impressed by your leadership and self-discipline. You see, there is nothing for you to worry about. From what you've been telling me and the reports that I've had from your wife, your family is doing very well. Better than most, I would say."

"You really think so?"

"Don't worry, Mr Wheeler, everything is going to work out for the best," Dr Dearlove paused. "The academy was very grateful that you chose us and the prompt payment for the course. We continue to grow, but we always appreciate donations from satisfied customers. I do hope you don't mind me mentioning?"

"No, not at all. I'll talk to Mandy about making another payment."

"Then if I've been of assistance, I shall let you get back to your day. Goodbye, Mr Wheeler."

"Goodbye, Dr Dearlove."

*****

It was Wednesday night and Mandy was sitting in her bathroom having a dump before Chrissy arrived. Together, the two of them would be joining the other SAMBA moms out at their favorite place to eat out.

Through the door came Mark, who always seemed to have an unfailing sense for when his mother was doing her private business in the bathroom. As such, his arrival was not entirely unexpected and it was for this very reason that these days Mandy left the door ajar so that her son could join her unhindered.