SAMBA Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy still found it difficult to reconcile how she could accept Mark's warm jets spattering the walls of her rectum, yet still found these moments as he watched her a little awkward. Nevertheless, she allowed it since not only did Dr Dearlove recommend sharing these intimate times with her son, it made Mark happy. And Mandy was always willing to do anything that would increase the trust and bond between herself and her son.

With big, eager eyes Mark looked on as his mom scrunched up her face and her hands into little fists, her panties around her ankles as she hunched forward on the toilet seat. A few seconds passed in silence, broken by a loud splash which echoed off the porcelain.

"Wow, that was a good one, Mom!" Mark exclaimed enthusiastically.

The young man could never get enough of that ass, whether it be watching it clad in tight denim as his mom bent over doing housework, in the bedroom gripping his dick like it had been made for the task, or performing its most basic function like this. Mark moved closer and crouched at his mother's feet.

"I love seeing you do this. Any more?" he asked eagerly.

Mandy hung her head shyly, her cheeks pink. Mark waited, watching for the subtle tensing that indicated his mom was not yet done. The boy felt his prick rising in the constraints of his pants as he imagined his mom's powerful rear muscles working. He heard the sudden intake of breath, saw his mom's body stiffen, and a smaller plop was heard.

"That's awesome, Mom. I wish you could turn around right now and let me in," said Mark hopefully.

They had done so once; a fast and furious fuck as his mom gripped the toilet seat, directly after her bowel movement and just before he had to leave for school. He had felt like the king of the world as he strutted into school that day.

"Not right now, honey. Have you forgotten? I'm going out," said Mandy, quickly dashing any plans her son may have had.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting up with the other SAMBA moms."

"Oh," said Mark, somewhat disapprovingly. "I hope you aren't going to be staying at the twin's house again."

"No, silly. That was just a one-off. Chrissy is staying over there tonight."

"What?! Mrs Nielsen is coming over? Why didn't you tell me before? Why isn't she staying here?"

"She can't very well stay here, with Dad at home and you being in my bed tonight. It just wouldn't work. You wouldn't be able to leave her alone and you know it."

"Yeah, but now she's gonna be with the twins," Mark sulked.

"I don't know if she's going to be doing anything with the twins. As far as I know, she's just sleeping over, nothing more. But if she did, what's it got to do with you? Chrissy is her own woman and you're lucky she lets you spend some time with her."

Mark simply glowered.

"Don't be like that. That's the old Mark. You wouldn't want to return to how things were with the old Mark, would you?" Mandy admonished her son.

Mark got out of the way as his mom wiped, flushed and washed. As Mandy was drying her hands, her son approached once more, running his hands over her big butt.

"I hope you won't be back too late, Mom. I'll be waiting in our bed for you. We could have some make-out time or boob time, what do you think?" Mark asked earnestly.

"That sounds great, honey. Now you got to get out of here while I finish getting ready as Chrissy won't be long now."

*****

Chrissy arrived that evening at the Wheeler household, dressed for a night out in a pale blue, halter-neck bodycon dress. The color matched perfectly with her sparkling eyes, which as ever were filled with merriment as she was greeted at the door by Mandy.

"Woah, you look amazing, Chrissy!" exclaimed Mandy.

Mark appeared in the hall, behind his mom's shoulder. He gazed hungrily at the petite blonde, who regularly filled his thoughts when he wasn't with his mom.

"Hi, Mark!" Chrissy waved.

"Hello, Mrs Nielsen. I wish you were staying with us tonight," said Mark, somewhat sullenly.

"Awww, another time, sweetie. It's just for the ladies tonight," Chrissy replied.

"Well, I'm ready if you are," said Mandy, wanting to get Chrissy away from Mark as quickly as possible. "Let's take my car and you can pick yours up in the morning."

The two women waved goodbye to Mark and getting into Mandy's car, drove across town to the SAMBA mom's usual haunt.

"Poor Mark," said Chrissy as they were driving.

"Don't you feel sorry for him! Mark just wants to fuck you again, Chrissy, but he needs to remember that you are another boy's mom. And don't forget that I'll be making it up to him when I get home tonight!" laughed Mandy.

"Are you sure your friend is okay with a guest for the night?"

"Yep. Jess is cool and has plenty of space. Wait until you see her house! Her late husband must have left her a lot of money!"

When they arrive at the venue, they found Claire and Jess at a table in a roomy alcove at the back. Mandy introduced the other moms to Chrissy and then Claire explained that they choose the table to avoid startling the other patrons with their conversation.

"It does get a little spicey!" laughed Mandy.

"Thanks for offering me a place to stay tonight," Chrissy said to Jess.

"No trouble at all. Mandy explained the difficulty with you sleeping there at the moment. I hear we have something in common, with us both being pretty much anal-only moms!" said Jess.

"Yeah, that's true. My Stevie sure loves giving my backside a workout every day," Chrissy confessed.

"Then you'll get on great with my twins!" laughed Jess. "Claire and Mandy, though, they're a bit more traditional, aren't you, ladies?"

"Mark and I do a little of everything, but I think we all know his favorite!" said Mandy with a wink.

"Scott and I have just started to expand our horizons," said Claire.

"You mean...?" Mandy prompted her friend.

Claire nodded with a big smile on her face.

"What does it mean?" Jess asked, evidently confused.

"Scott had started to become curious about anal, but Claire hadn't done it since that one time at the academy. I hooked her up with Mark to ease her back into it gently," Mandy announced proudly.

Jess and Chrissy both turned to look at Claire expectantly, who in turn looked embarrassed now that all eyes were on her.

"Go on girl, you've got to tell us all about it! Don't keep us waiting!" demanded Jess excitedly.

"It happened Saturday night. I usually sneak into Scott's room late when Jim's asleep to give him a blow-job. Well, this time, on my way I went into the bathroom and got the tube of KY that I bought especially the day before. I tell you I must have spent five to ten minutes working my finger up my butt, constantly worrying I wouldn't have enough lube."

All the women laughed with Claire.

"Anyway," Claire continued. "When I was finally done, I tip-toed into Scott's room. He was nearly asleep but soon perked up when he saw me come in. So, I did the usual routine. I was kneeling on the floor by his bed, while he sat there as he does, while I started sucking madly on his cock. I just love doing that for him. He starts spreading his legs, looking up at the ceiling and telling me what a good mom I am."

Mandy, Jess and Chrissy all nodded as all could relate to Claire's experience of being a SAMBA mother.

"Part of me was so tempted to carry on as I can't get enough of swallowing him when he comes," said Claire, her face reddening at the recollection. "But I had a mission. I told Scott to get off the bed, and getting a couple of pillows under my belly and hips, I lay face down on the bed. 'What are you doing?' he said. I told Scott to take a good look at my asshole."

"What happened?" asked Jess.

"He pulled my cheeks wide open, and then started going 'Oh god, Mom! Oh my god!' because, of course, my anus was just dripping with KY!"

"Wow! Oh, my god!" said Mandy, echoing her friend, and they all laughed.

"It was worth it for the reaction alone. By this point, I was so worked up that my pussy was dripping as well. So, I said to Scott 'Well aren't you going to climb aboard then?'. Quick as a flash he was on my back," said Claire as she closed her eyes and shuddered.

"Mmmmm, that's what I love," said Chrissy.

"Yeah, he was all over me, squishing me to the bed. He started rooting around and I had to help him by spreading my legs wide, and it was difficult as I was so slippery and he was kind of desperate. He was saying 'Hold still, Mom, hold still' as his dick slid up and down my ass-crack. Then, just like that he was on target, pushing on the hole. It only took a shove or two and he was in! You all know what it's like. Once the head is in the rest is easy. But when he started to glide all the way up me, I felt like my heart was going to beat its way out of my chest."

"It's true. There's nothing like it," said Mandy.

"Scott was fully inserted and he rested on my back for a minute. My boy was literally trembling! He kept saying 'I love you, Mom!' over and over. I had to tell him to start moving."

The three other moms were leaning toward Claire, hanging on her every word. Each of them understood clearly the emotions that would have been at play, and could easily imagine themselves in the same situation.

"That's what makes it all so worthwhile. We get to see them at their most vulnerable and when it finally dawns on them how precious their moms are. We can make them feel like no one else," said Mandy.

Just then the tale was interrupted as the staff came by to take their orders. The women had to bite their tongues and make small talk instead, rapidly shifting gears.

"Come on, Claire, tell us the rest!" giggled Chrissy, once they were alone once more.

"I apologised to Scott for making him wait and told him he could fuck Mommy's butt whenever he wanted now. Well, that got my boy moving! He started humping up my backside just like it was a pussy. I've got to say I was in heaven with him pushing down on my back and his head so close to mine. The little bed was creaking and Scott was puffing in my ear and telling me I was beautiful and had the tightest ass in the world."

"They always say that!" said Chrissy and they all laughed with her.

"My only regret was that it was over so soon. Scott rammed his cock up me when he came, though! Wow! He pushed me so hard down onto that mattress with his hips, I thought we were going to break something! Then he was gushing inside and it felt so fucking wonderful."

"You didn't come?" asked Mandy.

"Not this time. But this was all for and about him anyway. He's so happy now. And guess what?! The next day he went out and bought me flowers! How sweet is that?! We haven't done it again yet as I'm not a pro like the rest of you. But I've promised him again soon. In the meantime, he still likes his daily oral sessions with me and I don't want to lose that either."

"I must admit, I enjoyed swallowing Scott when he stayed with us that week. I know he's your boy and all, so I hope you don't mind me saying that I got a taste for him," admitted Mandy.

"No, I understand as a mom the significance of the exchange as a boy comes into our mouths. I think it is something we all relish," said Claire.

The drinks then arrived and Jess raised her glass and said, "Welcome to the anal club, Claire!"

"Yay!" all the women cheered as they too raised their glasses and started to drink.

"Hey, Mandy, the twins keep asking me if you are coming back sometime," said Jess with a crooked smile.

"They are lovely boys, but I think I've got my hands full," replied Mandy, shaking her head sadly. "Are they still trying to get you to do that double-penetration thing?"

"It's double anal. And yeah, they bring it up every week or two. I always refuse but that never stops them trying it on. They think they will wear me down eventually," said Jess.

"It sounds kind of hot," said Chrissy, intrigued.

"Yeah, but I've got two big boys and I don't like the idea of not sitting down for a month. And who do you think would be the first to complain when they didn't get their regular fix of my ass?" explained Jess.

"As much as Mark loves anal sex since we've been sleeping together, I've noticed how often he now goes for my pussy. He seems very different at night when he's tired and sleepy. Quite often late at night or in the early hours if he wakes up, he wants to get between my thighs and mount me. It's a completely different experience. At times like that, he's a sweeter and more loving boy. It's almost like the ass-fucking is about his physical needs and the vaginal is more about his emotional well-being," said Mandy.

"I can see that," agreed Claire. "Anal is very exciting and stimulating. It's kind of raw and primal. Vaginal sex is putting him in touch with your maternal side, making him feel super loved and cared for."

"Perhaps we should ask Dr Dearlove," suggested Mandy.

"I think they like fucking our asses because they think it puts them in control," said Jess.

"Those boys are so funny, thinking they're the ones in charge. They'll do whatever we say to get access to our hot bodies," laughed Chrissy.

"And Mark has access to your body several nights a week now, doesn't he, Mandy? How's it going?" asked Claire.

"It's been amazing, for both of us. I'd forgotten what it was like to have a young and energetic male to share a bed with. He's very handsy, but of course, I don't mind. It's what he needs and why we're on the co-sleeping plan, after all."

"What about your husband?" said Jess.

"Dan understands that Mark needs every bit of help he can get right now, but he has no idea about the physical aspect. But now that Mark is improving, Dan and I are getting along better than ever. His work is the most important thing and that's what he brings to the family. I think having his own space during the week is doing him some good."

"No jealousy issues?" asked Jess.

"I think it's fair to say there have been some very minor bumps, but it's all so new for everyone that there's bound to be some adjustment for all of us. Dr Dearlove called Dan earlier this week and hopefully put him at ease."

"Husbands can't possibly understand the importance of the work we SAMBA moms are doing," said Chrissy.

"No, but they should be able to remember what it was like being a teen. And as Dr Dearlove's research has shown, eventually husbands need to move aside," said Mandy.

"She's continually revising her methods. It sounds like you and Mark are at the vanguard with the sleeping plan. The aim is to bring husbands fully into the loop so that they can acknowledge the change in their status and therefore back their wives and sons one hundred per cent," explained Jess.

"I've recently referred one of my friends to SAMBA. She's a divorced mom of two and naturally, that's had a big impact on her sons. I'm hoping the programme will bring some joy back to the family. And fortunately, the asshole ex-husband isn't going to be around to stand in their way," said Chrissy.

*****

Mandy got home just after midnight, entering the house quietly so as not to disturb Dan or Mark. She tip-toed upstairs and went quickly to her ensuite bathroom to brush her teeth and pee, before sliding into her bed next to Mark.

"I've missed you, Mom," Mark mumbled sleepily.

"I've missed you too, honey," said Mandy.

Mark snuggled up to his mom and laid still, breathing gently. Mandy enjoyed the close warmth of her son and the cool softness of the sheets as she ran through the events of the evening in her mind. By instinct and barely aware of herself, her small hand found Mark's relaxed scrotum. Her practised hands almost had a mind of their own as she rolled his delicate balls between her fingers, or carefully tugged at the soft sack that held them.

Mark mumbled again. Inevitably, his eighteen-year-old dick responded to his mother's caresses. With little jerks, the shaft slowly inflated as blood pumped in. The boy stirred and stretched, reaching for one of Mandy's big, round boobs. He clutched at it like it was a lifeline.

"Mommmm," Mark moaned.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to keep you awake," said Mandy, softly.

Mark lifted his head and his eyes opened, though neither of them could see very much in the darkened room.

"I waited and waited for you to come home. I kept thinking about your boobs and butt, Mom," Mark complained.

"Oh, honey, I was out with my friends," Mandy replied, as her fingers moved from Mark's balls to softly grip his penis.

Holding the boy's prick like it was the most fragile thing in the world, Mandy gently moved her fingers up and down the shaft, moving the smooth skin around the firm core.

"I don't like being in bed alone. I couldn't feel you up like I usually do. I had to use my imagination instead," said Mark.

"Tell me about it," Mandy whispered, working her fingers a little more firmly as her son's cock hardened.

"You were on your knees on the bed with your ass up," gasped Mark as his breath came quicker now. "Your plug was in, glittering under the bedroom light. I was behind looking at your bald, open pussy. Dad was outside the door, wanting to come in, but he couldn't."

"You like the idea of Dad not being to do anything about it while you're having me in the bedroom?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mark exclaimed, then he sighed and stretched out, totally at his mom's mercy.

Mandy wasn't surprised at Mark's revelation. It was only natural that he'd want to assert his dominance as he got older, and became more accustomed to his role. The mature mom understood that it was her role to be his guide through all of this, as he grew into his manhood. She had to help him realize his dreams, whatever they may be. The fantasies that were emerging merely reflected the shifting family dynamic.

By now, Mark's cock had grown to its full proportion. The steely shaft throbbed in Mandy's hand. The dark-haired mother was suddenly aware of how her empty cunt ached to be filled, her own heightened arousal having crept up on her.

"Get on top of me, Mark. Show me how much better you can fuck me than Dad can," said Mandy, giving her son's penis one last firm tug.

Mandy spread her thighs as wide as she could, her vulva open and prominent between them. Mark rolled on top of his mom, his slender body above her wide motherly hips. With little pants, the boy jabbed and poked with his dick until he found the wet and open entrance to his mom's pussy.

Mandy grabbed at Mark's butt, pulling on him as she heaved her hips upwards. In one fluid movement, the youth was buried to the hilt in his mother's vagina.

"Ahhhhh!" Mark sighed with satisfaction.

"Ohhh, you fill me like your dad never does!" said Mandy.

Mark settled on his mom, squashing her fulsome breasts against her chest with his own. His lean abdomen fluttered against her slightly rounded belly as his ribcage expanded and contracted with rapid breaths.

"Dad has no idea how lucky he is. You've got such a hot fucking body, Mom. I won't ever ignore it. I'm gonna make sure I use it every day!" Mark gasped.

"Oh, baby!" Mandy cried as she flung her arms around her son's back and gripped his waist between her thighs.

Mark started his movements in his mom's slippery channel, amazed as ever at how he had emerged from that very place just over eighteen years ago. It seemed impossible that anything wider than his dick could pass through that narrow passage. He felt a firmness through her vaginal walls on the underside of his shaft as he worked it back and forth.

"Mom! You've got your plug in! Did you wear it out tonight?"

"Yes, honey. I often wear it out when I know I'm going to be away from you for long," Mandy replied.

Mark was deeply moved that his mom would do such a thing. The butt plug was not a constant in her asshole these days like it had been in the first few weeks after getting it, although Mark was continually reminding her about it. He wanted his mom to wear it at all times, but it was very much about comfort now with Mandy.