SAMBA Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen sunk his head onto his mom's shoulder, closing his eyes and enjoying the thrill of their incestuous fuck. He couldn't imagine anything better in the world than having his mom share a bed with him so that he could make the most of that incredible body whenever he felt the need. It sure beat those lonely nights jerking off on his own in his room across the hall. The only downside that remained was the frustrating weekends when he had to wait his turn while his dad took his place.

Mandy stared up at the ceiling, but unlike recently with her husband, her face was animated with passion. Her big brown eyes rolled back, her cheeks glowed with pleasure and her mouth opened wide every time her son thrust deeply inside her.

Their energetic coupling soon had the bed creaking as it shifted about on its frame. At first, it was regular like a metronome, but gradually the interval shortened as the mom and son moved their hips faster and faster.

"Oh! Mark! Pound Mommy's pussy!" cried Mandy.

Mark's pubic mound slapped loudly against his mom's, and her soft belly rippled. To Mark, it felt like the wettest, most loving mouth was sucking and nibbling on his cock. The boy was enjoying fucking his mother's cunt more than any other time since the first time at the academy.

For Mandy, the more loving and affectionate boy she got when he was in her pussy made her feel more valued as a mother. She fully understood his need for uncomplicated sex in her tight butthole, which he chose more often than not. And for her too, the physical release was awesome, but old-fashioned vaginal sex once in a while always renewed the close bond that they had between them.

All these thoughts bouncing around in Mandy's brain, coupled with the constant banging on her clit, triggered a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my! I'm coming, baby!" Mandy groaned, as her back arched and her thighs shook.

The rhythmic squeezing on Mark's long cock by the fleshy walls of Mandy's cunt sent the teen over the edge.

"Fuck! Here it comes...aaahhhhh!" Mark hissed, his face scrunching up as if in pain.

From the tip of his prick shot blast after blast of milky-white teenage semen, spraying his mom's cervix with his youthful essence. Mandy didn't feel the throbs quite as clearly as she did when he ejaculated into her rectum, but she didn't need that to know that this had been an enormous and healthy load from the boy.

Mark slumped on top of his mother like a rag-doll as she brought a hand up behind his head, stroking his neck and hair. Mandy felt a wave of contentment at having done her duty and reaffirmed their bond. And she had been pleasured in the process. What more could any mother ask for?

*****

Dan awoke uncharacteristically in the night, acutely aware of the pressure in his bladder. His doctor had warned him of prostate issues as men got older, and Dan was now into middle age. He sighed as he realized that sleep would be impossible until he dealt with the call of nature.

Getting out of bed, Dan stumbled wearily out of the room and into the bathroom. His eyes protested as he flicked on the bathroom light. Yawning, Dan stood in front of the toilet and with more difficulty than should have been required, emptied his bladder.

His body's demands satisfied, Dan flushed, turned out the light and wandered back to his room. The usual stillness of the night was disturbed by a faint noise. Curious, Dan moved along the corridor before he located the source of the sound.

Beyond the door of the room where his wife and son were sleeping, Dan could make out a quiet creaking. He stood still in surprise for several seconds when it occurred to him that it could only be the bed that he was hearing. Dan recognized that sound well enough.

Then it suddenly struck him - Mark must be masturbating! That was it. The poor boy had been unable to help himself given his proximity to Mandy. Dan understood how Mark could not contain his teen feelings around such a sexy woman. Hadn't Dr Dearlove forewarned him about this very situation? Only now did he fully grasp the importance of the conversation he had had with the head of the SAMBA academy.

Dan came down from high alert, glad that he had been prepared for such an eventuality. His respect for Dr Dearlove surged, for clearly, this all proved that she was an expert in her field. If it had been a lesser professional, Dan feared that he could have misread the situation.

Dan only hoped that his son found quick relief and that his movements didn't disturb Mandy. Despite the years, he remembered what it had been like as a horny teenager who couldn't wait. How else was Mark to cope?

Feeling guilty for hanging around outside the door and listening to his son jerking off, Dan returned to his room.

*****

Thursday morning both Mandy and Mark overslept leaving little time for any bonding activities. Mandy had practically had to peel her son off her boobs so that he would be ready for school on time.

It had pained Mandy almost as much as her son, for she was left with twin nipples as hard as bullets, wet from her son's mouth. Still, someone had to be the responsible one and the wife and mother recognized that it was always going to be her role to keep the two males of the house on track. Like most women, she was the de facto manager of the lives of her men.

Mark had to leave the warm comfort of the bed with an unsatisfied stiff penis sticking up against his belly, and he demonstrated his annoyance by slamming the bathroom door on his way to the shower.

Mandy rolled her eyes, more than used to these occasional outbursts. He was still a teenager, after all, she reminded herself, and not yet fully in control of his emotions. However, these minor signs of frustration were a far cry from how her boy had been before SAMBA.

In any case, Mandy knew that Chrissy would probably be around soon to pick up her car for the return journey home. So, she got up, made the bed and threw on some comfortable clothes.

Going down to the kitchen she made some breakfast for Mark and herself, but her son barely touched it as he breezed through on his way out of the house.

Shortly after her son's departure, the doorbell rang, and there as expected was Chrissy Nielsen.

"Hi, Mandy! Jess gave me a ride over on her way to work," said the little blonde.

"Good morning! Why don't you come in for some coffee before you head back home?" Mandy asked.

"Sure, that'd be nice. And we can have a good chat! I've got some things to tell you!"

"By the way, you just missed Mark," said Mandy as she shut the door behind Chrissy and led the way to the kitchen.

"What a shame. Be sure to give him my love later. He's such a sweet young man."

"Will do. He's sure to be disappointed though, and he's already in a bad mood with me!"

"Oh? What's wrong?" said Mandy as she made a coffee for her guest.

"I had to force him out of bed this morning so that he didn't miss school. I feel guilty as he was so erect, Chrissy, and I know that's a difficult thing for the boys to deal with."

"Stevie will probably be climbing the walls without me there this morning, but he needs to learn how to control himself. I can't always be there for him. He still asks about you. I think he's hinting at another exchange."

"I wouldn't say no and you know Mark absolutely loves being with you. But we're all so busy these days. I haven't forgotten I owe you though. Perhaps I'll find a way to fit Steve in, so to speak."

"That leads nicely into what I was going to tell you about," laughed Chrissy.

"Have you been a naughty girl?" Mandy asked.

"When we got to Jess's house last night, she led me upstairs, saying she was going to introduce me to her boys. You'd already told me a bit about them, but it was quite another thing to look into the bedroom and see those handsome twins waiting together in that bed for their mom. They were both so friendly and you know I'd had more than I should to drink when we were out, so when Jess suggested I join them, I thought why the hell not!"

"I knew it!" cried Mandy, grinning at her friend.

"Jess and I got undressed and soon all four of us were together in the bed making out. I didn't even know which twin it was that I was with. It was all getting very hot and heavy then one of the twins was asking Jess where the lube was. It was then that I remembered Jess talking about how the twins wanted to try double anal."

"Oh my god, you didn't!?" asked a shocked Mandy.

Chrissy nodded guiltily.

"I asked the boys if they wanted to try it with me. I was a little drunk and Jess was saying 'Are you sure?'. It all happened really fast, but next thing they'd made some space and one of the twins was on his back with his big stiff cock across his belly. Jess started lubing him up while the other twin was behind me working his fingers up my asshole. Dylan and Duncan were really excited!"

"I bet they were! Oh my god, Chrissy. I can't believe you asked for that!"

"So, I straddled the boy on his back and Jess directed his cock up my butthole. That was the easy part, just like with Stevie, and he slid up until he was balls deep. He started moaning and groaning and telling me my ass was like heaven. But the other twin got impatient and told his brother to get on with it. So, the one on his back pulled me down and wrapped his arms tight around me. That was when his brother shuffled up behind us on his knees."

"What was Jess doing?"

"She was almost as excited as the twins and was giving the one behind me instructions. Of course, I had no idea what was going on, but I sure felt it when he started prodding around where his brother was buried in me. It took quite a while because his dick kept sliding up my ass crack, but then he managed to squeeze the head in alongside his brother.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Mandy.

"Yeah, it stung a bunch, I'm not gonna lie. I know I squawked when he popped inside. Jess started to get worried and was asking if I wanted the guys to stop. I was trapped between them and they were breathing heavily, both still and not saying a word. After the first jolt of pain, it did ease up a little and I told the boys to carry on. With difficulty, they pushed both cocks up my butt at the same time."

Mandy bit her lip and frowned with worry as she listened to the blonde tell her story. Chrissy paused to take a few sips of her coffee.

"Holy fuck, Mandy. You have no idea how full I felt. The brother to my rear leaned over my back, and I tell you those boys are heavy. They are all muscle. They were saying like, 'Bro, we've done it! Fucking A! We're in!'. I was at their mercy and they could have fucked me for as long as they liked, but after only a couple of shoves the boy on my back moaned and unloaded in me."

Mandy remained speechless as she listened to her friend. Awe and respect for the petite blonde mingled with a morbid fascination. In her mind, she thought of the twins' two sturdy tools stretching her anus to the limit, the passage beyond stuffed by the fat dicks squished side by side. Her pulse quickened as she tried to imagine the emotions of all three participants in that unique conjunction.

"Mandy, you know how intense it gets when a boy comes in your ass?" Chrissy continued. "Well, I can't describe what it was like when he shot off in me when I was stretched like that. That big dick just kept on pulsing and all the time he was gripping my shoulder almost painfully."

"Then what happened?" asked Mandy.

"He seemed kind of upset as he pulled out and Jess was saying 'Poor baby, was that all too much for you?' and I don't know what happened with them after that as he and Jess left the room. To be honest I'm kind of glad he couldn't last as my poor ass wouldn't have survived. Once his brother had gone the twin under me grabbed my cheeks in his hands, spread 'em and started humping up hard into me. Wow, that boy can fuck!"

"Yeah, they both insisted on having me anally when I stayed there. It's a night I'll never forget. They're both very passionate about mommy ass!"

"I was kind of exhausted by that point and just let him have his way. I've no idea how long he spent banging my little butt, but eventually, he dumped his load up there to join his brothers. He told me that he wanted to go to sleep up there, so somehow, we managed to cover ourselves up without him slipping out. My hole must have been stretched so wide I didn't care. The last thing I remember was him putting his arms around me and telling me I was stunning and the hottest blonde he ever saw."

"Shit, Chrissy, that's incredible! Do you have any regrets in the cold light of day?"

"No. I'm glad I tried it and made their fantasy come true. I don't know if I'll be down for a repeat though."

"Sometimes those boys just need to satisfy their curiosity and see how far they can push a mom's body. Let's not mention this to Mark and Steve though, in case they get any ideas!" said Mandy.

"Agreed," said Chrissy seriously. She then smiled and added, "I've just remembered. This morning the twins were both so sweet. I woke up with both of them in bed with me, sucking my tits and rubbing my pussy while Jess was downstairs making breakfast. They made me come several times! It was such a nice thought as too often Stevie forgets that I'm capable of orgasms too."

"Our boys are still pretty young. It's easy to forget they still have a lot to learn. But that's why they're with us."

"It's tricky with Stevie who seems to think a mom is just there to provide anal sex, wash his clothes and cook his dinner," said Chrissy with a sigh.

Both women laughed.

"It's funny how at that age, despite always thinking about themselves, they spend so much time thinking of new and creative things to do with our bodies," said Mandy.

"Boys and their toys," chuckled Chrissy.

"Some of the requests can be weird or surprising, but I can forgive that because at least they are interested in all our mommy bits. Dan is nothing like that and hasn't been for years."

"Same here. That's one of the reasons that SAMBA has been so refreshing," said Chrissy.

"Speaking of which, do you want to freshen up? You can use my bathroom if you like."

"Thanks, but I should be going."

The two moms finished their coffee and Mandy waved her friend off from her front porch.

*****

When it was Dan's lunch break, he decided the recent developments deserved another conversation with the SAMBA founder.

"Hello, Serena Dearlove," the Dr said, answering the phone quickly.

"Hello Dr Dearlove, Dan Wheeler here."

"What a pleasant surprise, Mr Wheeler. What can I do for you?"

"It's a delicate subject, but given your involvement, I thought that I should keep you informed. I don't know how else to put it...Mark was masturbating in my wife's bed last night..."

"Masturbating?" said Dr Dearlove coolly, as one discussing the weather.

Dan was once more struck by Dr Dearlove's professional demeanor. He related the previous night's events when he had listened outside the bedroom door.

"Congratulations, Mr Wheeler. You handled that situation exactly as you should have done. I am quite impressed with your maturity. It is not always so easy for many husbands and fathers when confronted by what is, in reality, a rather trivial matter. I am very glad that you decided to call me."

"I was wondering what, if anything, I should say to Mandy or Mark," said Dan.

"That is something that you will need to play by ear, Mr Wheeler. There is no correct answer to this. It all depends upon the relationship you have with your family. It is up to you, but from what I know of your wife, I highly doubt that the disclosure will cause any complications. She's a grown woman and understands your son very well."

"I have to thank you for preparing me," said Dan.

"It's what we do at the academy. The best thing is not to ignore it, but to accept and acknowledge it. He's just a boy and will probably masturbate often in your wife's bed."

"Yes, I can see that now," admitted Dan.

"I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do, but if you feel it is right, then perhaps you could tell them both openly that you understand, and that Mark doesn't need to hide his activities."

"You think so?" asked Dan.

"Well, it could be beneficial to have this out in the open, so to speak, and then nobody needs to be embarrassed. Perhaps if Mark were to have your and your wife's explicit consent? It would be good for Mark, and ultimately, we are all working in his best interests."

"Thank you, I'll give it some thought," replied Dan.

"Shall we leave it here for today then, Mr Wheeler?"

"Yes. Oh, and by the way, I'll be sending you a cheque for five hundred dollars today. Just by way of thanks for everything you're doing for us."

"Why, thank you. Every donation is appreciated, allowing us to continue our important and ground-breaking work."

"Goodbye, Dr Dearlove."

*****

When Dan got home after work later that evening, he had the whole afternoon to think about the situation he'd discussed with Dr Dearlove and had already decided that the right thing to do was to talk it over with Mandy.

"Hi, Mandy," said Dan as he walked into the kitchen where his wife was preparing the evening meal.

"Hi, Honey! Good day at the office?" said Mandy.

"The usual," replied Dan with a shrug. "Is Mark upstairs?"

"Yeah, he's in his room doing some school work. What's up?"

"I spoke to Dr Dearlove today and I thought you should hear what it was all about," said Dan.

"Oh?" Mandy said innocently, but she had received a lengthy text from Dr Dearlove that very afternoon explaining the situation in exact detail.

"Yes, I had to call her because...," Dan paused, then looked his wife directly in the eye. "Last night I had to go to the bathroom and on the way back I heard some noise from your bedroom. I think it was Mark...I think he was masturbating."

"Oh, my word!" said Mandy, feigning shock.

"Don't be alarmed, Mandy. As I said, I've spoken to Dr Dearlove. It's nothing to worry about. She explained that it's normal as he's a teen still, after all, and that it's probably just being around you is having an effect on him. Poor Mark just needs to work it out of his system."

"I had no idea," Mandy lied. "Is there something we should be doing?"

"Dr Dearlove did suggest that we need to have this out in the open as a family and that it might be better for Mark if he has our consent to continue his...you know. Obviously, I can't speak for you Mandy, as you'll be the one in bed with him when he's relieving himself."

Mandy looked away from her husband for a moment, half smiling to herself. If only Dan knew the full story, she thought. However, Mandy still adored her husband and didn't want to hurt him. This had all come a little sooner than she had planned, but the discovery had opened the door to getting her husband to accept some kind of sexual contact between Mark and herself. It was an opportunity not to be wasted. She turned back to Dan.

"You're always thinking of me, aren't you?" said Mandy, smiling lovingly at her husband. "I'm so glad you went straight to Dr Dearlove. You know now how much you can trust her. I had no idea about what Mark was doing in our bed. But if it doesn't bother you, then I can't disagree. The last thing we want is for Mark to feel ashamed. If he needs to masturbate in bed when I'm there then I think that we should let him."

"I want to do the right thing by everyone, Mandy. I know, I was very doubtful, and probably needlessly so. I always try to be the logical and pragmatic one, you know that. But I'm fully on board with SAMBA now. I'll support whatever decision you make on this."

"It'll be a difficult conversation to have with Mark. Who's going to tell him that we both consent?"

"I'll do it. It's my responsibility as his father," said Dan.