SAMBA Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy approached her husband, putting her arms about him and hugging him tightly. She genuinely felt moved by how accepting her husband had become, and while he didn't yet know the full scale of the changes in the family, this was a beginning.

*****

Later that night Mandy lay in bed checking on her phone before going to sleep. Behind her lay Mark, sulking a little that he wasn't getting any attention from his mom, and so entertained himself by playing with his mom's springy butt cheeks. The young man could probably happily entertain himself for hours on end with his mom's ass if it weren't for the inevitable stiff cock that would then trouble him.

"Mom..." said Mark, stretching her globes wide apart.

"Mmmm?" Mandy half-heartedly replied, still absorbed in her phone.

"Dad came to my room earlier when I was working on my project. He said he had something really important to say."

"Sorry, what was that honey?" Mandy asked, subconsciously sticking her butt out more to give Mark easier access.

"Dad came to my room. He thinks I've been jerking off in bed with you."

"Oh yes!" said Mandy, lowering her phone and turning her head back towards Mark. "I had meant to warn you before Dad spoke to you. He must have heard the noise we made from outside the door last night. Lucky for us he decided to give Dr Dearlove a call and she reassured him that everything is okay. What else did he say?"

"That he remembers what it was like being my age and horny all the time. Dad told me that he understands if I get overwhelmed being next to you and if I need to masturbate, that you and he would allow it. What a dumb ass thinking it's only me jerking off to you!" Mark laughed.

"Mark! No! Don't laugh at your dad. He's trying his best and is very understanding. That must have been a very difficult conversation for him. Don't you see? This paves the way for him eventually accepting that a boy your age needs sexual contact with his mom."

"You mean we won't have to hide what we do?" said Mark, now kneading the soft flesh of his mother's hips.

"In time. Wouldn't it be great to have your dad's blessing? Perhaps he'd allow you to move permanently in here with me."

"Hey, I wouldn't have to wait until he went to bed to get your boobs out when we all watch a movie together!" Mark said excitedly.

"Or I could suck you anywhere around the house. It wouldn't matter anymore once we have his approval," said Mandy, now turning around to face her son.

In truth, Mandy knew that the family had a long way to go before they could hope to reach the point of full acceptance. Dan would need to let go of any remaining sense of entitlement, respect Mark as his equal and acknowledge that his son had needs and rights of his own. Until then it was necessary to tease Mark and keep the dream alive, for managing his moods and keeping the boy optimistic for the future were all part of the SAMBA program.

The pair stared at each other with clear lust in their eyes. Without even feeling it, Mandy had a very good idea of the state of Mark's manhood. She had one last task to perform today because until Mark slept, Mandy knew that she wouldn't be allowed to. And he was likely too tired to pump her pussy or ass. Without a word, the dark attractive mother descended beneath the bed covers.

Mark's eyes widened in surprise and then relaxed as his stiff prick was engulfed in a wet warmth. By the way that his mom had started, Mark guessed that tonight would be a sensual blow-job, with sweet suction and delicate flicks of the tongue. His mom was the master of this technique and he often found himself preferring it to the aggressive thrusting into the depths of her throat. He rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes, his whole-body limp except for his hard cock which stuck straight out from his loins and into the willing mouth of his dear mother.

Mandy worked slowly, endeavoring to draw out the experience, for other than making fun of Dan, he had been a very good boy today, having been studying in his room all evening after school. She hardly touched Mark's balls, merely letting them rest safe in the palm of one hand. All her attention was focused on what was in her mouth.

Mark sighed, lost in pleasure, convinced that as long as he lived no other woman would give head quite like he received at home in the maternal bed. Even better, his mom had told him that, unlike when with his dad, she very much looked forward to the taste as Mark shot in her mouth.

"I wish that Dad could see how well you take care of me," said Mark.

"Uh-huh," Mandy mumbled with her mouth full.

"I bet he'd be impressed and appreciate what a good mom you are. He doesn't know you've become the best mom ever."

After a quarter of an hour, Mark began to squirm. Mandy increased the stimulation to the head of her son's cock and sucked harder, no longer trying to prolong this special bonding time. Her boy's thighs trembled, he stretched out with his toes pointing to the foot of the bed, and with a sudden upward flick of his shaft to the roof of her mouth, her tongue was washed by a wave of teen spunk.

"Ahhhh!...Mommm!" Mark cried.

Mandy kept the throbbing dick clasped between her lips, allowing the contents of her son's balls to continue to flow, until the nodding prick had ceased to move. Just as she had been instructed at the SAMBA academy, the precious male seed had passed directly into her mouth without a drop being spilt. As one of the most basic lessons for all the mothers who embarked on the course, it had thus far served her well.

The slim teen continued to twitch as the tension in his body eased. The raging hardness in Mandy's mouth softened a fraction so that it was no longer a struggle to contain it.

"Don't swallow yet, Mom. Let me see!" Mark demanded from above her.

Mandy drew her lips back until Mark's penis flopped from her mouth, then slid back up the bed until she was face to face with her son. Mandy opened her mouth wide and Mark was satisfied to see that the pearly liquid coated her teeth, gums and tongue, all the way to the back.

"Awesome, Mom! One of these days I'll get you to poop the cum out of your ass after I've fucked you, so you can drink it!" said Mark, his eyes glittering with the wicked idea.

Mandy closed her mouth, savoring the complex bitter-sweet flavors that had become an unexpected bonus of the SAMBA programme. It always amused her when her son demanded to see the physical evidence of his ejaculation, as though he couldn't quite believe that his mother was indeed consuming it. Surely, they were way past the time for any doubts?

Mark watched his mom intently as she slowly worked his deposit around her mouth with her tongue. It was the same stuff that he pumped up her rear or into her pussy, but whereas Mandy would push it out, or let drip out by itself, once in her mouth it would remain a part of her. For that reason, this ritual had become a profound experience for both mother and son.

Mandy swallowed deeply and then smiled kindly at her son, grateful for the gift he had given her. Not many moms enjoyed such a privilege. She knew also that it had the benefit of making Mark feel like the most important man in the world. A demonstration of what he saw as his rights over her body was critical to his confidence, Mandy believed, and she had no intention of letting him down. She had observed repeatedly that when Mark was allowed to be dominant, he was happier for it.

Now that he could see that his sticky load had slid down his mom's throat, Mark's face softened and he returned his mother's smile. He kissed his mom's lips, something he rarely did.

"I love you, Mom. That was a lot of cum!" said Mark, proud of himself for the quantity he had produced.

"I love you too! Now it's time to sleep!" said Mandy, turning away and switching off the bedside lamp.

Mandy was proud of him too, but she thought it wiser not to mention that Scott was capable of spurting even more as she was aware that boys were sensitive about these things for some reason. Whatever the quantity, Mandy was always glad to play the role of the receiver in these caring, sharing, mom and son moments.

The now content mom settled into her pillow, curled up on her side, her mind beginning to switch off. After a minute, she felt stirrings behind her as Mark moved up close to her back. Reaching around, her son grasped one boob, while his other slid down to fondle a plump ass cheek.

"Better now?" Mandy asked with a smile.

"Yeah, just perfect," Mark sighed.

*****

Friday was always going to be a tough day as it was when Mark and Dan traded places in the Wheeler household. There was just a little more tension in the air as Mark got ready for school, even though most kids would be happier as they approached the end of the week.

After Mark had gone out the priority for Mandy was to get some fresh linen from the cupboard and change the bedclothes. The best part of a week being bedded by her son had left many spots where dried sperm and lube had stained the sheets. Sometimes there had been a trickle from her open asshole before it had fully closed, leaving a damp patch beneath her. It would not do to leave the bed in this state when Dan returned to the marital bed.

There was no shortage of other jobs to be done about the house to keep the housewife busy, so Mandy was grateful to get a text from Claire suggesting a coffee at lunchtime.

*****

Mandy could tell there was something wrong with her friend when she approached Claire's table at the coffee shop.

"Hi, Claire. Do you want to share the bad news?" Mandy asked as she sat down.

"It's that obvious, is it?" Claire responded.

"I think we know each other well enough by now. Come on hit me with it."

"Well, things started off pretty good after we all split the other night after our SAMBA mom's night out. By the time I got home all the sex talk had gotten to me, so I got the lube and went straight to Scott's room. I had to wake him up, but when he understood why I was there he soon perked up. He had me crouch with my ass off the side of the bed, while he got behind me on the floor. In no time he had my hole super slippery, and then grabbing me by the waist he worked his dick up my butt. It still stings a little when the head pops in, but oh my! Like when he's in my throat it's so nice just to let him take control for a bit. He did his thing and I'm still a little tender, but it was so worth it! Scott will probably have to wait another week while I recover."

"That's normal at first. You have to take it at your pace, not Scott's, while your body adapts," said Mandy.

"He was so happy, Mandy! He kept kissing my shoulders and neck and saying wonderful things!"

"So, what went wrong?"

"I got overconfident and carried away after having an amazing time with Scott. I was thinking how good it would be to have a relationship at the level you and Mark are at. Yesterday I suggested to Jim that we try the co-sleeping plan and he freaked out. I should have known better. Jim just can't understand what Scott's been going through or what I might need. He's so selfish sometimes, Mandy," said Claire, glumly.

"Oh, that is a shame. I'm sorry, Claire. Perhaps you need some advice from Dr Dearlove," suggested Mandy.

"I've already tried. She says that there isn't a cookie-cutter approach and with some families, it isn't possible at all."

"Don't despair. Perhaps you all need more time to work towards it. Next time Jim has to fly out to see his parents, why don't you stay at home with Scott? That would give the two of you the time at least to try it. I would say Scott's needs are just as important as Jim's parents."

"Yeah...that could work..." Claire mused.

"The key thing is to make your own opportunities and take any little incremental step you can. For example, Dan overheard Mark and me in bed, but he just thinks it is Mark masturbating. That led to a conversation in the family, with Dan accepting that Mark will be having orgasms in my bed."

"You make it sound so easy," said Claire, a little enviously.

"I'm saying that sometimes things happen unexpectedly, but you have to be prepared to turn events to your own advantage. Our husbands may not yet know it, but what we are doing as wives and mothers is good for the whole family. Be patient. Work on Jim and keep in regular contact with Dr Dearlove. When the time is right, get her to speak to Jim. She made Dan feel very much at ease with the family changes."

"Thanks, Mandy. I guess was expecting too much, too soon. And just so you know, I'm not jealous of you and Mark. I and the other moms are delighted for you. Seeing and hearing what we have of your family has been incredible and inspirational."

*****

After school on Friday Mark had invited one of his closest friends over, as both had been anticipating the release of a new video game and Mark suggested playing it on his console, where they could use the big screen in the living room.

Ryan had known Mark for years and had a close connection over shared interests in comics, games and movies. Both boys had gone through rough times in recent years, finding the teenage years difficult to navigate. Ryan had further difficulties as his mom passed away several years ago. Now that both his elder sisters had gone to college, he lived at home with just his dad.

In the kitchen, Mandy could hear the laughter of Mark and his friend, and she was glad that in the last few months, her son had started socializing once more. There had been a time before SAMBA when he had almost cut himself off from his old peer group.

Mandy was even more pleased that Mark was seeing much more of Ryan, for the other boy was shyer and more sensitive than Mark, and had never quite recovered from his mother's death. Perhaps she should encourage the young man to spend more time with her son, Mandy thought.

With this in mind, she went through to the living room.

"Hey you guys," Mandy said loudly, trying to cut through the noise from the TV. "I'm thinking would you like to stay to dinner tonight, Ryan?"

Ryan almost twitched when his name was spoken and when he looked around at Mandy, he avoided her eyes.

"No, thank you, Mrs Wheeler. Dad will be expecting me home," Ryan spoke softly.

Mandy noticed Ryan's cheeks color as he replied to her.

"Perhaps another time then. You're always welcome, Ryan!" said Mandy, smiling as she turned and left the room.

What Mandy didn't notice, but Mark did, was that Ryan's eyes followed Mandy's swaying hips as she returned to the kitchen.

After Ryan had gone home, Mark was in the kitchen telling his mom how she had attracted his friend's gaze.

"I'm sure he was thinking how hot you are, Mom!" laughed Mark.

"Don't make fun of your friend Mark!" Mandy chastised her son. "You can't exactly be pointing fingers."

"I'm not, Mom. It's just a fact that you are hot. I've seen how all the guys look at you."

Secretly, Mandy was flattered, but the pair quickly brought the conversation to a close as Dan was just then coming through the front door. And Mark quickly lost his smile as his father's return on a Friday night signalled the end of the fun for a couple of days, other than some quick gropes or a hand-job.

*****

Sunday night finally came around like the ending of the ice age to Mark but was just another night for Mandy in her busy schedule juggling the needs of the two males of the house.

Mandy spent longer than usual on her night-time routine, mostly sitting on the toilet making sure she had a smooth empty playground for her son to enjoy. Mandy was confident that she knew what Mark would want on a Sunday night, and she always preferred to be clean and to have prepared the way.

"About time," said Mark as his mother emerged from the ensuite.

"It's Sunday, did you really think I was going to forget you're owed some fun?"

"Get in the middle of the bed. Hurry up, Mom! All fours and ass up," Mark demanded.

While his mom complied with his instructions, Mark leapt into action, grabbing the tube of KY from the nightstand and moving on up beside his mother. Despite his haste, Mark took a moment to study his mom's out-thrust ass. He knew he was damn lucky to be blessed with a mother with a backside as perfect as this one, with large, smooth, round cheeks. Her wide hips, narrow waist and all-year-round tan lines were the chef's kiss.

Mark squeeze off a good blob of KY and jammed a finger up his mom's rear.

"Ouch!" Mandy jerked forwards on her hands and knees. "Easy tiger! You don't need to be so rough with me. What's got into you?"

"Sorry, Mom. It's just I've been looking forward to this all weekend," Mark apologized.

Mark resumed working the lube up his mom's back passage, though more cautiously this time. He loved spreading it around up there, feeling the heat that would soon enclose his penis. Mandy lent a little forward, lowering her face and sighed, wriggling her butt.

"I hope you didn't let Dad use this?" Mark asked, withdrawing his finger to get some more lube.

"No, honey. Only my pussy, yesterday morning. Don't worry, your dad doesn't need much."

Mark grunted a reply and got back to preparing his mom's anus. Lots of sex and plug wear hadn't ruined the sphincter, which retained its powerful and satisfying grip. He felt sorry for any boy that didn't have access to an ass like this, which to his mind had been purposedly made for sinking a cock into. It was only his small group of boys from SAMBA that he knew of, that could take regular advantage of the possibilities that a mature mommy ass offered. He had been aware of anal sex before the academy, of course, but had rarely considered he might get to try it or that it lived up to all the hype. How glad he now was that it was a core part of the SAMBA curriculum! With a final twist of his finger, Mark was done, his mom's slippery butthole closing after him.

"Mark, I've been thinking about Ryan," said Mandy.

Mark spread some of the gel on his stiff cock, then tossed the tube aside. He knelt behind his mom and adjusted his height.

"What about him?" said Mark, bringing his prick to the mark between Mandy's cheeks.

"It must be very hard for him...Oooff!" Mandy gasped as Mark penetrated her bottom. "It...it must be hard without a mother."

"Goddamn, this ass is hot!" Mark cried as he slid up inside his mom's shit chute. "Oh my god, yeah!"

Mark grabbed his mom's hips, using them for leverage as he sunk all the way. The teen's eyes closed to mere slits, as he shifted his stance, spreading his knees a little further apart. Now he was going to claim his reward for being a good boy over the weekend.

"Don't you agree? About Ryan?" gasped Mandy as she was filled, the sensation still so new and stimulating for the forty-year-old.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Mark as he started to pump into that magnificent orb.

"Ryan doesn't have all the advantages that you do. Whom can he turn to for relief?"

"I dunno, Mom. Put your shoulders right down. That's it. Hot and tight! Fuck yeah!" Mark hissed between his teeth.

Mandy had been thinking about Ryan on and off over the weekend and as she was steadily pumped from behind, a plan came together.

Mark meanwhile looked to the side, into the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door, and was pleased to see his mom's heavy tits gently sway as he thrust. He grinned and on impulse slapped one of Mandy's broad rear cheeks playfully.

"It wouldn't have been possible to help Ryan before, but I've been thinking...Oh that's deep!... I've been thinking that now we have a community, we could do something."

"Hold that ass still, Mom! Let me do all the fucking!" Mark commanded. "What do you mean by 'something'?"

The bed had begun its gentle creaking, ever music to Mark's young ears. He hated it when his mom talked during their bonding time. Unless she was moaning or groaning, he wished that she could keep quiet. Unfortunately, it seemed to be a mom thing that meant her social brain never really stopped. He had heard the same thing from Steve, whose own mom was always babbling about something when all he wanted was a simple ass-fuck.