SAMBA Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err...sure, just about," replied Mandy sleepily.

"Usually when I come up your butt, I want it to stay there where it belongs. But sometimes I'll want you to do what you did tonight."

Mandy understood that though it might appear meaningless to others, little signs of a mom's love like tonight were a big deal to a teenage son. "Sure, honey. Now why don't you get some sleep and you can dream all night about mommy's body and all the things you want to do with it."

"Goodnight, Mom," said Mark with a deep sigh of contentment.

*****

"Hey Mandy!" said Claire as she found her friend seated at their favorite coffee shop. They'd been meeting to catch up at least once a week over lunch or coffee for years.

"Hi Claire, great to see you! How are you?" Mandy asked.

Claire sat down and took a deep breath. "Exhausted!" she replied. "I wish I didn't have to work like you, but Jim and I just couldn't afford it. Especially now, when I could do with more time to spend with Scott."

"Maybe you could talk to work about reducing your hours?" suggested Mandy.

"Maybe you're right. I feel like there isn't enough of me to go around sometimes. Scott's starting to get frustrated by the limited time he gets with me when I sneak into his room late at night."

"Yeah, I can see that's not ideal," said Mandy sympathetically.

"Scott needs much more, Mandy. He deserves more. A quick blowjob in his bedroom isn't enough anymore. Now he likes my pussy and ass too, we need more time and a proper place for bonding activities. After a year and a half of this, it's becoming more difficult. Even a couple of nights in my bed would be a huge improvement for Scott."

"Jim still not agreeing to the co-sleeping plan?"

Claire shook her head. "I've not asked again. He was so negative when I brought it up before."

"I'm sure it's not just Jim you know. Men can be very closed-minded about trying new things. We know that SAMBA and co-sleeping is the way forward, but sadly there is always going to be people dragging their feet."

"Dammit, Mandy!" Claire cursed loudly, before looking around and lowering her voice. "All I want is to be able to suck Scott and have him fall asleep safe and untroubled in my bed. Is that too much to ask?"

"Of course not," agreed Mandy. "It's a normal thing for a mom to want to give her son that security."

"It's the uncertainty that undermines the work we do with SAMBA. Every time I have to leave Scott on his own at night, I see his sad eyes and it hurts. Don't get me wrong - what we're doing is far better than how it was before. But it leaves Scott a little anxious, not knowing when he's going to come next. I want him to have that stability that Mark has with you."

"Be careful what you wish for - Mark never leaves me alone!" Mandy snorted.

Claire laughed. "I could use some of that."

"I'm only half joking. It's kind of sweet really. Morning and night I've got hands between my legs or playing with my tits and ass, but sometimes all I want to do is sleep! But it's nice to be noticed and needed, I can tell you. It's the complete opposite when I'm with Dan," Mandy finished ruefully.

"I can relate to that. Jim gave up years ago. It was only with SAMBA and Scott that I started to feel like I did years ago when I was getting all that attention from the boys back at school. It's the whole imbalance that gets to me. There are boys everywhere wanting to have a bit of fun with their moms but not able to and alone in their beds, while husbands lie next to us not giving a damn," Claire spoke passionately and then stopped to take a sip of her drink. "But yeah, I think that's to be expected from Mark when he's alone with you - getting that chance to explore his mom as boys are meant to do."

"I hope you can get to that stage with Scott. It's been a completely positive experience for Mark to be able to shoot his cum in me, not worrying about how long he has or me having to leave him after. He can relax in his mom's big soft bed after he pulls out. And he looks so peaceful after when he sleeps next to me, Claire."

"I'm so happy for you both and how it's working out. Scott may get a chance to experience that for himself when Jim goes to visit his parents soon."

"I feel guilty for asking for your help with Ryan now. I had no idea you felt under such pressure."

"It's not your fault. I do want to help - it sounds like he needs a mom in his life right now more than anything. How is it going with him?"

"Ryan came over again yesterday. He sucked my boobs and came on them!" said Mandy excitedly.

"That's great, Mandy!"

Mandy nodded. "It was good to see him look happy for a change. Just an hour or so made a huge difference and doing that for him was no trouble at all. He's so into boobs, Claire!"

"It's the ultimate mom thing, isn't it? And just the right start to comfort him given he lost his own. What about Mark? How's he feeling?"

"It's his friend, but he's been a touch uneasy I think."

"That's understandable. Think how long Mark has waited for his mom to recognize his needs. I'm not criticizing as I was just as bad not doing my duty as a mother with Scott. I'm just trying to give you Mark's perspective. I think what you're doing for Ryan is commendable, just don't do anything that will undo all of the good work with Mark."

"You could be right. I'm often so focused on doing the right thing that I forget that they are not as emotionally mature as we are. I have promised Mark that I'll stick to boobs and hands with Ryan."

"Hopefully that'll satisfy him. You'll have to get creative with Ryan though!"

*****

Mark arrived home that Friday afternoon and immediately went looking for his mom so he could have some well-earned boob time with her on the couch. It had been a long gruelling day and he was a little annoyed that his mom wasn't waiting for him when he came through the door. The thought of closing his eyes and sucking on her big round breasts for a half hour or so, while she held him and rubbed his balls had been what had got him through the day.

"Mom? Where are you?" Mark called in irritation.

He eventually found her upstairs in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. These days, Mandy always left the door unlocked so that her son could join her for these intimate and otherwise private occasions.

"Hi, honey!" Mandy welcomed her son with a smile.

"I hope I haven't missed anything," Mark grumbled.

"I've not been here long if that's what you mean," Mandy replied. "Why the long face?"

"I was looking forward to boob time - and you weren't there."

The sulky and whiny tone that Mandy hated to hear from her son was back. But she knew that despite all the hard work he had been putting in Mark always found school very tiring. And it was now the end of the week. She knew he especially looked forward to their time on the couch together on Friday.

"Oh, honey, is that what's bothering you?"

Mark looked downcast and didn't return his mom's gaze. This wasn't like him - usually, he loved to see her naked butt on the seat when she needed a dump.

"Come over here," said Mandy beckoning. "I'm about to push."

Mark approached his mom, and standing slightly off to one side, stared down her back towards her broad tanned hips, spread across the seat. He could make out her shadowy cleft, where all the action was about to take place.

Mandy had become more comfortable over the weeks performing for her son and she liked to indulge him. Sometimes he would like to examine and finger her anus after. She still didn't understand Mark's desire, but Dr Dearlove had assured her it was a harmless bit of mom-son bonding. After a great deal of heavy breathing, Mark would go away happy and she'd feel even more appreciated as a mom for sharing such an intimate moment with her son.

"I guess I'm also feeling down because Friday night means Dad is gonna be back in bed with you," admitted Mark while he waited.

"It's only two days, Mark," said Mandy, her voice straining as she attempted to empty her bowels.

"You've no idea what it's like, Mom. It's not fair! He doesn't even notice how hot you are."

"Hush," said Mandy, unzipping her son and pulling his semi-hard dick out. Mandy rapidly flicked the head of Mark's cock with her tongue.

"Oh, Mom!" Mark moaned, grabbing her shoulders.

Mandy strained hard, her abdominal muscles tensing, as she took Mark's swelling cock into her mouth.

Mark felt the familiar wet warmth engulf him, as his joyful ears heard his mother grunting with effort around his stiffening meat. He looked down at her back again and saw her round butt thrust back as she pushed hard.

Mark began a gentle pumping with his hips and his mom responded with a slight bobbing of her head. He sped up, listening to his mom huff and puff as she tried to concentrate on the action at both ends of her body. Then...

* SPLOSH *

"Mom!" Mark cried excitedly, now grabbing his mom's head in both hands he began to fuck her face in earnest.

* SPLASH *

Mark tried to picture that beautiful anus, opening and closing, and the slick passage beyond. Everything about his mother's butt made him indescribably happy. He couldn't imagine how he had survived to this point in life without it. He barely heard the wet sounds of their oral sex as he humped her mouth, his imagination rocked by vivid images of her pink ring doing what came naturally.

"Aaaarrggghh!" Mark roared as after only half a minute of furious fucking he erupted into the back of his mom's throat.

Mandy was ready, holding her son firmly by his hips to hold him steady so that he didn't have to worry about anything except his release. She closed her eyes as the back of her mouth and throat were inundated by her son's hot and sticky cum. Mandy gulped it all down, astonished as always how boys produced so much.

Mark shuddered, sighed and released his mom's head. Mandy backed off her son's long, glistening penis and licked her lips.

"Better, huh?" she asked, then coughed, trying to clear her throat of the thick, clinging residue.

Mark nodded, his head hanging low with his chin to his chest.

"Better than boob time, I should think?" said Mandy.

Mark sighed again. "So good, Mom," he muttered wearily.

Mark's spent prick was at Mandy's eye level, inches from her face, and she watched as it continued to make little upward ticks. It was beautiful, she thought, feeling immensely proud that she'd been the one to draw out his sperm. She knew that she was doing right by her son, helping him this way. No teen girl was ever going to make him gush like that and give him the pleasure that she could.

"You've done enough work for one week, Mark. Why don't you go have some fun on your console or something?" said Mandy as she looked up at him lovingly.

"Yeah..." Mark breathed deeply; his tension now dissipated. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks, Mom."

Mandy remained for a while seated on the toilet, her son's taste still strong in her mouth, her bowels pleasantly empty, and reflected on how different life was as a SAMBA mom. Other moms could never know the immense gratitude a son could have for his mom, nor see their sweet young faces at the peak of ecstasy.

One thing was for sure - no matter how much she tried to do the same for Ryan, it would never be the same as the connection that she had with her son. She could only hope that Ryan would be so grateful for the chance for some sexual release with any mom at all that he would never realize the difference.

*****

The rest of the evening was a usual Friday night at the Wheeler house. Dan came home relieved to be able to put work behind him for a few days and Mark's mood improved, at least until later that night. Only just before bed did Mark finally lose the boost that Mandy had given him earlier.

"What's up with Mark?" Dan asked as his wife got into bed with him. "We've been getting on great recently, but he didn't say a word when I said goodnight to him?"

"You know how it is, Dan. He's been with me all week and it's been doing him so much good. Mark's probably feeling some anxiety about being on his own for the weekend."

"Mmmm," Dan mused, not understanding. He spent most of the week on his own and it didn't bother him.

"I know what that sound means, Dan Wheeler!" said Mandy disapprovingly. "You're always dismissive of other people's feelings. Have a bit of empathy."

"It's only a couple of nights. Nobody worries about me," Dan replied, feeling slightly injured.

"That's because you're supposed to be the man of the house. Mark is still growing up and hasn't yet gotten over all of his troubles. You've got to trust me that a mother knows best in these matters."

"I know a thing or two about my son," said Dan smugly.

"Oh, like what?" Mandy challenged.

"Like I said to you, we've been getting along better since we started having some honest conversations."

"Guy stuff?"

"Yeah, guy stuff. He's noticed you, Mandy. He talks about your tits and ass in his innocent way. It's great to see him smile and get excited about something for once after all those years of his moods."

"You see, Dan. I told you that there was nothing to fear in the co-sleeping plan. A boy his age needs to be exposed to the realities of what a mom is all about. Didn't I tell you it would make a huge difference?"

"Yeah, you were right," Dan admitted. "And how's the masturbation going for him?"

"If you must know, I'm giving him lots of skin-to-skin contact when he comes - very motherly and loving, just as you and Dr Dearlove suggested," replied Mandy, now yawning.

Dan was pleased that his wife partly credited him with the idea. And the talk of skin contact gave him ideas. Edging up close to his wife, Dan put a hand on her hip and kissed her shoulder.

"Not tonight, Dan. I'm really tired right now," said Mandy as she reached over and turned off her bedside lamp.

"Oh, okay baby," said Dan.

He rolled away to his side of the bed, feeling damned tired himself. He certainly wasn't getting any younger and these sixty-plus hour weeks that provided so well for the family were draining. Dan closed his eyes, pleased to hear about the progress his son continued to make and at the same time feeling a little guilty that he'd made his son move back to his room for the weekend.

*****

On Saturday, it wasn't until mid-morning, when his dad was busy doing something out in the yard, that Mark finally found a moment to be alone with his mom.

Mandy was loading the washing machine when her son surprised her by grabbing her tits from behind, pulling her towards him.

"Mom! I've missed you so much!" Mark proclaimed with passion into her ear.

Mandy let him squeeze her boobs and rub her nipples for a moment before she broke free and turned to face him. "It's only been one night!" she laughed.

"I kept waking up. I was thinking of you all night," Mark disclosed. He gulped, and continued, "And I was thinking of you with him."

"Relax, nothing happened. I let your dad know how tired I was."

"Thanks, Mom!" said Mark, relieved by his mom's reassurance. He hugged her.

"It's nice to be wanted and appreciated, Mark. I know your dad doesn't need me anywhere near as much as you, but I can't always put it off. Sometimes you'll have to accept that I might need to keep him happy - if only for your benefit, honey."

"Well, how about keeping your ass for me? Dad has hardly had it anyway so it's not like he's missing out. Let's make it a mom-son thing?" suggested Mark.

"We'll see," said Mandy knowing how important anal sex with her was to her son, but wary of making any promises she couldn't keep. "Now we've got a moment to talk, how about inviting Ryan around on Monday? He'll have been waiting days for some relief, poor boy."

Mark frowned, unhappy that she was talking about another guy seconds after he had been sharing his struggles with her.

"I'll do it, Mom, but I want you to make it up to me."

"How?" Mandy asked.

"Arrange another meet-up with Mrs Nielsen. I missed out when she came over for the SAMBA mom's night out."

Mandy thought it over. Of course, she knew that Mark was infatuated with the little blonde, but wasn't his mom enough to work all that teen angst out of his system? She wondered if her son wasn't trying to make a point or make her jealous. If it were anyone else other than Chrissy Nielsen, Mandy would have been offended, but she knew that her friend could work magic lifting her son's mood.

"Okay, honey, I'll see what I can do. Now you've got to let me get on with things! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy your weekend, Mark. There's more to life than boobs and butt, even for a boy your age!"

*****

Mark returned to his room feeling that his mom didn't understand him. How could she cheerfully get on with her day after what he had told her? She was still thinking about others like his dad and Ryan when he'd been awake half the night on his own going crazy thinking about her.

While Mark appreciated his improving relationship with his dad, he did resent his father for taking away precious bonding time. To his young mind, it was selfish after the senior Wheeler had already had his mom for years.

His thoughts turned once more to Mrs Nielsen. Mark always felt that whatever happened, the busty blonde mom always understood him and went out of her way to make Mark feel good. He recalled her crystal blue eyes looking up into his as she swallowed his big load, making him feel like the most important guy in the world. Unlike his mom, she seemed to understand that boobs and butts were everything to a boy Mark's age.

Mark reached for his phone and dialled his friend Steve, deciding not to leave the opportunity for another meetup with the Nielsen's entirely in the hands of his mother.

"Hey, buddy, how's it going?" said Steve as he answered the call.

"Not bad. And you?"

Steve chuckled. "What's to complain about? I've got my very own MILF with a bubble butt for me to pound."

"You still doing your mom up her ass every day then?" asked Mark.

"Sure, if I can - sometimes more than once a day," said Steve cheerfully. "It depends if Dad is around or not. He's only got himself to blame though - if he wasn't always out at the golf course or drinking with the guys from work, he could have been doing the same thing. Mom is wasted on him."

"Same here. Dad's okay but he's got no idea how lucky he was marrying Mom. Unlike him, I intend to take advantage of everything she has to offer, especially her tightest hole. I remember being amazed at first, as your mom could do anal so easily. My mom had to use a plug to get in shape."

"The way I look at it, is if you got a mom made for anal, why waste it? The only time Mom complains is if she needs to have a dump, but I fuck her anyway. Then maybe she'll groan a bit while I'm banging her, but damn, it feels so good!"

Mark laughed. He was no stranger to fucking his mom up the ass when she had a torpedo loaded, but Steve made it sound so much fun. Mark felt his cock stir as he imagined sexy Mrs Nielsen grunting and groaning with a rectum stuffed to capacity.

"Anyway, who wants to wait around while she visits the bathroom?" Steve continued.

Mark thought about how he looked forward to his mom's visits to the bathroom when he was lucky enough to accompany her. For a second, he wondered if he should tell Steve about that, but he held back, worried his friend would find it too weird.

"Yeah, Mom sometimes lets me have her when she needs to go. It's nice our moms can remember to put our needs above theirs once in a while. After all, it's why they signed us all up for SAMBA."

"Our moms sure as hell did the right thing getting us involved. My life has never been better," said Steve.

"It can get even better," said Mark cryptically, knowing he had something to one-up Steve.