SAMBA Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course! What an idiot I am!" exclaimed Dan. "So, by her getting involved he doesn't have to feel guilty when he ejaculates?"

"Precisely. What better way to show her approval than to shout out his name as he orgasms?"

Suddenly Dan could see the truth of what Dr Dearlove was saying. He could picture his wife, never giving up on her maternal duties, urging her son on towards his essential teenage sexual release.

"Mandy's been amazing throughout this process," said Dan, trying not to choke up with the emotion he felt. "I shouldn't have bothered you. I was confused last night and not thinking it through for myself."

"That's what I'm here for, Mr Wheeler. This is all very normal during the first weeks of the co-sleeping plan. Expect to hear much more of your wife as she guides and nurtures your son. Why don't you talk it over with her? Naturally, she wouldn't want to boast of it, but she'll be pleased to hear how proud you are of her."

"I will," Dan promised. "Communication has never been better among the three of us. As I told you last week, Mark has opened up with me. He loves to talk about his mom's breasts and bottom, just like a teenager should when he notices an attractive girl."

"Congratulations for reaching this milestone. You can see for yourself, how freeing it is to talk like adults with one another. Crucially, you are helping Mark in his social development by encouraging normal male behavior for his age."

"Yes, it's liberating," Dan confessed, only then recognising how much good it had done him, too. "Exciting too, to see Mark talk so passionately about a subject which interests him after years of being withdrawn."

"Then we shall leave it on that positive note, shall we, Mr Wheeler?"

"Yes, thank you again."

"We aren't going to let you go through this on your own. Perhaps soon we'll discuss other things you and your wife can do to support Mark. Until then, goodbye, Mr Wheeler."

*****

Mandy was enjoying her Monday, glad that the weekend was out of the way and could have some much-needed time to herself without the two males in the house. She'd just returned from doing a little shopping and was about to make herself some lunch when she was interrupted by her phone - it was Dr Dearlove calling.

"Hi Serena, how are you?" said Mandy.

"Very good, thanks. I'm just calling to give you a heads up - I had a call from your husband earlier."

"Oh?" said Mandy, surprised to hear Dan had been calling Dr Dearlove again so soon.

"It seems he heard you and Mark during an energetic bonding session last night."

"Oh my!" exclaimed Mandy, recalling how she had come like a rocket with the combined stimulation to her pussy, ass and breasts. In the end, Mark had blasted her cunt with what he had been saving up for her over the weekend.

"Not to fear, Mrs Wheeler. I've explained that boys Mark's age can be quite noisy and that your vocal encouragement is beneficial. He understands. He's going to be hearing a lot more from you both in future, I am sure, so this is as good a time as any to address this issue. And we can hardly expect either yourself or your son to reduce the quality of your bonding activities by holding yourselves back. At your stage on the program, it must be a completely natural mother and son coupling without restraint."

"Thank you and I'm sorry that we take up so much of your time," said Mandy.

"Believe me, a large part of my week involves dealing with enquiries and issues such as yours. Families are complex and the successful implementation of the SAMBA method doesn't end with one weekend at the academy. It requires constant work, especially for those more advanced families on the co-sleeping plan like yourselves," explained Dr Dearlove.

"I managed to give Mark some very powerful relief last night...but...I had been getting a little concerned. He says he didn't sleep well over the weekend and he was starting to get cranky with me."

"What you are describing to me are classic signs of withdrawal. Your son has become somewhat addicted to your bonding activities. But do not be alarmed - not all addictions are unhealthy. Your son is undoubtedly better off due to the SAMBA program, but just like with effective painkillers, there can be minor issues with dependency. The important thing is that as a concerned mother, you have noticed and want to do something about it."

"At first, I thought he just needed to rest, but before I knew it, I was handling his penis and getting him aroused. Afterwards, he slept like a baby," said Mandy, remembering the powerful suction in her pussy as Mark had pulled out. Her son had rolled away immediately, eyelids heavy, mumbling and barely able to speak. She didn't think Mark even noticed when she snuggled up behind him and toyed with his still stiff, wet prick and cupped his balls.

"You did the right thing. He needs to get a good night's sleep. I'm sure you've seen how the overall quality of his sleep has improved. It's one thing all moms and sons report on. That's why it's so important that even on days when he won't be co-sleeping you make him feel valued. Perhaps you could snatch a few minutes to make out with him?" suggested Dr Dearlove.

"It's very difficult at weekends to find the privacy. Both Mark and I are hoping that in time my husband become more accepting of what we do with him around. Of course, the most practical solution is that Mark moves into my room on a full-time basis."

"Patience, Mrs Wheeler. Only fifteen per cent of SAMBA families are on the co-sleeping plan, and of those only a few fathers have done the right thing by vacating the marital bed in favor of their sons. It is the ideal, of course, but as I explained early on in the program, we have to balance everyone's needs and accept it doesn't work in all situations. I say this not to discourage you, but to tell you how far that you have come."

"I'm more realistic than Mark - I know it will take time with Dan. I didn't have sex with him at all this weekend. And to be honest, I'm too tired after a week of satisfying Mark," said Mandy.

"You're making fantastic progress! Don't feel guilty as your son needs access to your body far more than your husband. And if your husband is managing a week or more with no marital relations without complaint, that suggests to me that his needs are indeed diminishing with age as I predicted. But you've spent all this time talking about your son and husband - how are you feeling?"

"Uplifted. I'm seeing a positive future for our family for the first time in years. It's great to be around someone young with fresh ideas and energy. Mark's always thinking up new things to do with me!" Mandy laughed. "And frankly, I'm loving the attention far more than I thought I would when I started the program."

"It sounds like you are fully embracing your new life! And you are learning that boys Marks age will never lose interest, unlike a husband, and will want you day and night, twenty-four hours a day. They will never stop thinking about you and that can be intoxicating!"

"I think I deserve it after two decades of marriage!" Mandy asserted.

"And so, you do, Mrs Wheeler!" laughed Dr Dearlove. "And what of this other young man that you have taken under your wing?"

"Ryan? Last time he spent the afternoon sucking on my boobs. He ended up getting very stiff and shooting all over me."

"Splendid! You should teach at the academy!" joked Dr Dearlove. "But seriously, what a wonderful gift you've given him to make up for not having a mother of his own. It is a sad fact that there are still so many young men like him out there and my resources at the academy are so limited. It is a dream I have that not a single boy be disadvantaged, that they can all enjoy some quality bonding time with a mom."

"It's inspiring to hear you talk about your mission that way," admired Mandy.

"I don't often get so impassioned, but yes, the modern world has let these boys down," Dr Dearlove paused for a moment. "I wonder, have you considered inducing lactation?"

"I'm sorry...?" Mandy replied, confused.

"Well, since you now have two young men regularly sucking your breasts, it can be a wonderful opportunity to begin lactating again. I've helped several mothers do so and boys simply love it!"

Mandy's nipples promptly hardened at the thought and she remembered how much she'd missed that aspect of motherhood after it ended years ago. "What's involved?" she asked.

"You must maintain frequent stimulation of your breasts, but the main component is a medication that I can provide to you. It's mostly down to prolactin, which is a hormone naturally produced by new mothers."

"Oh yes, I can do that!" Mandy exclaimed. "And it sounds like something that will benefit both Mark and Ryan."

"Absolutely! It's only fair to warn you that there will be a monthly cost for the hormone treatment."

"Dan will be happy to pay, I'm sure," said Mandy hurriedly.

"Excellent. Then I shall arrange the first delivery to you over the next few days. It will take several weeks for your milk to come through, so just make sure your boys don't let up in their efforts."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem!" Mandy replied.

"I've kept you long enough. Perhaps I'll have Dr Fox call your son to check up on Mark if he's struggling with the weekends," said Dr Dearlove.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you, Serena!"

"Don't mention it! Goodbye!"

*****

Mandy welcomed Ryan inside after school, having given Mark clear instructions to give them some space for an hour or so, while she inducted his friend further into the SAMBA program. After Mark, Steve, Scott and the twins, Mandy was starting to think she had a good handle on how males in the later stages of their teen years thought.

The middle-aged mom regretted how for years she had through no fault of her own misunderstood them and their motivations. So many hours were wasted on reasoning or appeals to a sense of pride in academic or sporting achievements. Mandy now realized that it had all been a terrible mistake to think that they could be incentivized by anything other than their dicks.

"How was school? Would you like a drink or something or head straight upstairs?" Mandy asked as she shut the front door behind the skinny teen.

"Upstairs," croaked Ryan.

"Sure, honey. Let's go," said Mandy with a smile as she turned and led the way.

Ryan was once again hypnotized by the subtle sway of Mrs Wheeler's broad hips as she ascended before him. It was poetry in motion - no girl at school moved like this.

"You're very lucky, you know," said Mandy as they entered her bedroom. "Mark didn't get to do any bonding activities in my room for a while after starting SAMBA!"

"But he sleeps with you now, doesn't he? Doesn't Mr Wheeler mind?"

"Mr Wheeler is very occupied with work, and while he is supportive

of Mark, he doesn't know the full scope of the SAMBA method yet," said Mandy with a shrug. "But dads simply don't have the same involvement in the education and direct parenting a mother has. Nor do they understand that their sons have rights too. Of course, he's making some sacrifices, but unlike moms and sons who instinctively get it, dads need much longer to adapt to the change."

"He's not going to find out about us though?" Ryan asked nervously.

"Well, I might tell him I've been doing some bonding with you, but he's not going to catch us in bed together if that's what you mean. Relax, Ryan, we've got the place to ourselves. Shall we get undressed?" said Mandy casually, as she began removing her clothes

Ryan didn't have to be asked twice. In seconds, he scrambled to get out of his clothes, nearly tripping and falling over in the process. He had waited eagerly since last Thursday to find out more about what it was like to have a mom of his own.

Kicking his clothes into a heap on the floor, Ryan looked up to the mind-blowing sight of Mrs Wheeler naked before him. Mrs Wheeler may have been an ordinary forty-year-old stay-at-home mom, but as far as Ryan could see there was nothing ordinary about her body. While she was no athlete or model, he could see that she took care of herself. Unlike last time, her dark hair hung in waves across her shoulders, and from there his eyes wandered down over her heavy breasts and very slightly rounded belly. Faded tan lines criss-crossed a torso that to Ryan was the ultimate in motherly perfection. This was the dream of every son coming home after school! Then he looked lower and noted the smoothness between her legs.

"You're sh-sh-shaved!" the teen stammered.

"Of course!" Mandy laughed gently. "It's the first thing they do with us moms at the SAMBA academy. It's what you boys expect to see these days and it makes it less intimidating than trying to get to know us with a bush, I guess. Do you like it?"

Ryan simply nodded, too overwhelmed with the excitement to speak. Mandy was gratified to note that the teen's penis, surrounded by its curls, was starting to nod upwards. She was pleased with her efforts to keep it relaxed and informal. On an ordinary Monday after school, this young man was reacting naturally and getting an erection, just as if she were his mom greeting him naked.

Mandy reached over to the almost frozen youth and gently pulled him towards the bed. She sat down and Ryan joined her, heart palpitating and eyes darting.

"Relax, Ryan," said Mandy soothingly. "It's just a little bit of home education like many moms and sons do these days."

"I do want to learn all about moms," replied Ryan.

"Of course, you do. And I bet you want to suck my boobs again, don't you?"

"Yeah," Ryan rasped. He leaned in, his mouth opening, then stopped. He noticed a ring of small red marks around the areola of one breast. "What's that?" he asked.

Mandy recalled how her son had bit hard on the boob he was sucking while coming deep in her pussy the night before. "Oh...Mark got a bit carried away last night when he got to return to my bed after the weekend. Maybe just be careful with that one?"

Ryan said nothing and descended, latching on to his new mom. Mandy gasped and clutched the teen tightly to her chest, welcoming the opportunity to once more play the maternal role she was made for, her second chance in life now that she was in her forties. It was even better than the last time with Ryan, she thought, now that they were both naked together.

The pair remained locked together like that for several minutes, the room still save for Ryan gulping and huffing, while Mandy whimpered contentedly doing what she did best; letting a horny boy suckle at her mommy breasts. She turned slightly after a while, to grab a pillow to help prop her back more comfortably against the head of the bed.

Mandy bit her lip as she caught sight of Ryan's slender cock jutting stiffly. Her heart jumped with joy to see how effective her methods of mothering the boy were. She knew that before Ryan left today, she would make that penis shoot. While she tried her best to stay detached and keep these sessions educational and therapeutic, Mandy couldn't help but feel a little excitement that it was her mommy body that would make that prick jerk and spit long ropes of hot and sticky cum. It was a powerful feeling to know that the teen would experience his most profound and moving moments, perhaps ever in his life, at her hands.

However, all that was a little way off and they had plenty of time for his dick to ache and throb as she showed him how moms and sons bonded. So, wary of the hair-trigger reaction that she had experienced with Ryan last time, she reached down and simply enclosed his hairy balls in her soft hand.

"Mmmmm," Ryan mumbled around the boob as his cock lurched, his skin stretched tight about the shaft.

It was then that Mandy felt the teen's teeth, like little needles, nipping at the flesh around her nipple. She winced, for this was the same tender breast that Mark had been so rough with the night before, despite her warning to Ryan. Mandy simply sighed and moved his balls around in their bag.

Mandy realized it was inevitable that boys being boys, wanted to enjoy the same privileges as each other. It only seemed fair that if Mark got to maul her boob, then so should Ryan. Even as she endured the uncomfortable nibbling, her nipples responded by hardening like two fierce little bullets.

*****

Meanwhile, Mark was aimlessly kicking around the streets to pass the time, annoyed that he'd been told to stay away from his own home while his mom took care of his friend. Her biggest problem, Mark thought, was that with her big heart, his mom was a sucker for trying to help everyone. Mark wished the best for Ryan, and while it made him feel good to impress his friend with his hot mom, he was also a firm believer in the saying 'charity begins at home'.

Fucking his mom last night after the long weekend break had been awesome. He hadn't even minded that it wasn't up her ass as he preferred. But that all now seemed like a long time ago. And so, his thoughts turned all by themselves to Mrs Nielsen. He had an undeniable attachment to the hot blonde, and the idea of banging her again had never been so appealing. To him, Mrs Nielsen was like the hot aunt, or the on-off girlfriend who always made you feel good when you decided to get together again - with no strings attached.

Just then his day-dreaming was interrupted by his ringing phone. He squinted at the number and recognised it as that of Dr Fox from the SAMBA academy.

"Hi Lauren," Mark answered gruffly.

"Hello, Mark. You don't sound happy - what's up?"

"Moms at home with my friend," Mark explained sulkily.

"Ah, yes, young Ryan. Dr Dearlove has told me all about it. Are you a little feeling jealous?"

"I want Ryan to know what it's like to have a SAMBA mom, and it's great to show her off to him, 'cos he's just blown away, but she is my mom, after all. I've worked hard these last months and I deserve my reward all to myself."

"Of course, you deserve to be rewarded as you've come a long way. Do you remember us having a similar conversation after your first SAMBA family exchange? And when your mom covered for another SAMBA mom for a week? All these things pass and your mom is still there for you every day making your life better and better."

"Not every day," Mark complained. "Weekends are still tough."

"That's what had prompted me to call you. Your mom was a little worried about your mood and how tired you were."

"She is?"

"Of course, she is! All the time she's thinking of your well-being, I can assure you. I know that you sometimes have found it difficult to share her affections, but the fact that she's so attuned to the feelings of young men shows how truly exceptional she is! It means she's even better at bonding with you than the average mom!"

"I hadn't thought of it like that," Mark admitted.

"You know, I know a little of your history from your academy admittance notes. I think these dark moods are left over from how you were before. The Mark I know now wouldn't want to be thought of as self-centred and negative, would he?"

"I guess I can be difficult when things don't go my way," Mark conceded.

"I understand that you miss your mom at the weekends, but she is working with an aim towards full-time co-sleeping! Show her how grown up you can be and how you are worthy of replacing your dad in her bed."

"That's what I want! Dad has had her long enough now."

"You'll get there, Mark. When you feel down, it helps if you think of all of the positives. You've got an amazing mom and in a few short months, you've gone from being a lonely young man to sleeping five nights a week with your sexy mom! You have so much to be thankful for. How about you tell me about something that put a smile on your face recently?"

"Mmmm...well...I made Mom gape!" Mark exclaimed.