SAMBA Pt. 08

Story Info
Mark gets creative, Dan listens in.
18.9k words
4.8
5.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

It should be obvious, but this story isn't a stand-alone. Please read the other parts before this one.

Part 8 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Mark gets creative, Dan listens in and Ryan learns more about mom's.

*****

It was Thursday evening, and the Wheeler family were just finishing their dinner in the kitchen. Mark and his dad were still at the table talking while Mandy was across the room loading the dishwasher.

"Take a look at that!" whispered Dan to his son, as Mandy bent right over to place items on the lower shelf.

Mark swivelled his head around to see what his dad was talking about. His mom was leaning down with her back towards them, her yoga pants stretched tight across the width of her ass. The smooth material clung to her curves as if it had been sprayed on, the only imperfection being the seam which dug up into the crack between her cheeks.

Mark looked back to his dad and grinned. Of course, the sight was nothing new to Mark, but he'd still happily stare at it for days at a time if he could. But while he'd had to sneak furtive glances before when his dad was around, now it felt good to be able to admire his mom's figure together.

"It's awesome, Dad!" Mark whispered back.

Dan grinned back at his son, pleased to see how happy he was these days and that they had finally found something they could bond over. After a hard day's work, there wasn't much else a man needed than a good meal and some wholesome family fun building a rapport with his son.

"What are you two whispering about?" asked Mandy, standing up and turning around.

"Nothing!" both Mark and his dad exclaimed simultaneously.

Mandy narrowed her eyes and stared silently at the two of them for a moment. In truth, she knew exactly what was going on, but knew it was important to let the two of them play their game and feign ignorance. It was still important that Dan saw Mark's interest as harmless, healthy fun for the time being, and she was keen to encourage anything that brought father and son closer together. That way, she hoped, there would be no resentment when the time came for Dan to accept the need to hand his wife over to his son.

"Haven't you two got something more useful to do?" said Mandy.

Father and son got up and sheepishly shuffled out of the kitchen together.

"Do you think she knew?" asked Mark as they left the kitchen.

"Probably. Women seem to have eyes in the back of their heads, don't they!"

"I love looking at it, Dad!" Mark confessed

"Heh! I can't blame you, Mark. Your mom has a great ass. But I bet you see lots with all the girls at school, don't you?"

"Yeah, but they aren't anything like Mom. They're young and none has a big butt like Mom has."

"You're not wrong!" laughed Dan. "There's something to be said for the older woman. I forgot you get to see everything when mom gets into bed, don't you?"

"She's so curvy, Dad! And she's got that little waist and big wide hips too!" said Mark, drawing his hands apart for emphasis.

"I'm glad you're getting an opportunity to see what a real woman is like, Mark," said Dan, smiling at his son's enthusiasm.

"I never did before Mom, Dad. Dr Dearlove says it's the way to go for all families."

"I never had such a chance in my day. I know that I was hesitant at first, but the whole co-sleeping thing has been transformative. Mom, you and me...there's never been such harmony in the family."

"Thanks for agreeing to it, Dad. It's been the best thing ever."

"It's good we had this talk. I think we're finding out that we're much alike, aren't we? Anyway, I bet you've got some schoolwork still to do, haven't you?"

"Yeah, Dad," Mark sighed as he reluctantly headed up to his room. He knew very well that the only reason that his dad was agreeing to support the SAMBA program was because of how Mark had improved academically and he would do anything to keep sleeping in his mom's bed. The very idea of returning to his room forever always lurked at the back of his mind and filled him with dread to think about.

*****

"You and Dad have been talking a lot recently, Mark," Mandy noted as she got into bed with her son later that evening.

Mark had been awaiting his mom's arrival impatiently, wondering why women had to spend so long in the bathroom. And like usual, the moment his mom was beside him, he was pressing his lean, nude body to hers. It was all so automatic to him now - reaching out to grab a swaying boob in his hand.

"Yeah, we've been getting on great. We talk about your body," said Mark, rubbing a nipple with his thumb to get it to perk up.

"Oh, you have, have you?" Mandy chuckled. "Don't you ever think about anything else?"

"Not often, Mom," Mark answered, before shifting the topic. "So, Ryan just wanted to suck your tits all afternoon then?"

"He's never had a chance before and you know how therapeutic it can be for boys your age. He was very sweet - he just closed his eyes and got on with the bonding. I think both Ryan and I lost track of the time," Mandy replied somewhat dreamily while thinking how nice it was now that she had two boys who regularly wanted to attach themselves to her boobs. She was confident it was very good for moms of all ages, even long after having children.

"What are you gonna do with him next time?" asked Mark.

"Probably more boob time since it went down so well. And I thought we could make it a little more educational and show him all the other mommy bits I have. It'll be a big day for him," Mandy answered, trying not to reveal how excited she also was about it.

"He'll love it! Just remember - no fucking. Which reminds me," said Mark as he raised himself and grabbed the tube of KY from beside the bed. "Dad's back in here tomorrow, so I want to fuck your ass, Mom."

Since Mark would have to spend the next two nights alone in his bed without her, it seemed inevitable to Mandy that he'd want to bang her that way. It seemed pointless to argue and besides, it had been a few days and the prospect of having her shitter stuffed once more was not unappealing.

"Okay, honey. How do you want me?"

Mark considered all the possible variations for anal sex - all of them were hot. "On your back, Mom," Mark decided as he popped the lid off the lubricant. "Hurry up, get your legs up."

Mandy gripped behind her knees with each hand and pulled her legs towards her and up in the air.

"Come on, Mom, get that ass right up," Mark demanded, and he slapped her butt loudly.

Mandy brought her knees right up to her face, tilting her round ass up and spreading the cheeks. Mark's face softened when he caught sight of his mom's pretty anus angled up at him. He couldn't think of a single thing that he loved more about his mom, and he was always amazed at how small and neat the round hole was. Even after all the times that he'd stretched it wide with his thick cock, it still looked so fresh and untouched. Just as Dr Dearlove had promised him and the other boys, every mom could do this as often as she liked.

Mandy stared up at the ceiling and waited. It wasn't long before she felt the cool blob of the lube fall on her anus, and like every other time, she couldn't help it when her sphincter contracted on reflex before relaxing once more. Mandy's ring had little chance to adjust before it was penetrated by Mark's finger, probing deep as it twisted this way and that against the walls of her smooth, silky passage.

"Oooooh...Mark, baby!" Mandy whimpered, wriggling her hips as her son dug around inside as far as he was able.

The mature mom gripped her knees tighter, arching her back as her son cork-screwed in her back passage. She then gasped as without warning, Mark slipped out and once more a cool blob was deposited at the entrance to her rear love hole.

"This is the best part about having a mom," said Mark, his face once more set in concentration as he spread the slippery substance over every inch of his mom's hot and clingy tunnel.

"It means so much to me that you've found a way to enjoy spending time with me, Mark," said Mandy as her son withdrew again. She wondered how many families had wasted hundreds of hours, like hers had, in therapy and endlessly discussing feelings when they could have made instant progress by allowing the sons to explore their mom's anuses.

Mark now sat on his heels before his mom's raised ass, applying a slick coat of KY to his hard shaft which pointed straight up, eager to be inserted.

"Tilt that ass right up, Mom," said Mark as he loomed over her, guiding his dick to Mandy's shadowy furrow. "Oh...fuck! Yeah!"

Mandy heard her son's exclamations at the same time her sphincter was forced open. Like each time before, a brief stinging sensation as he slipped in, which turned to bliss as he steadily filled her anal tract with his long cock.

"Ughhh...so fucking good!" Mark groaned when he was embedded to the hilt in his mother's most private place. "I've been thinking about this all day, Mom!"

"I bet it's been such a long day too, honey," Mandy gasped as her body adjusted to an erect penis in her bottom. "But you've earned it. You'll feel so much better when you get all that cum out and up mommy's butt!"

Mark felt overwhelmed by his mom's love and the simple thrill of having his prick buried snugly in her receptive shit chute. He couldn't imagine how he'd ever gotten through a week without this. It now seemed crazy to him that so many moms weren't doing their duty and giving their sons the best possible start in life. He ground his hips against his mom's upturned buns, stirring her bowels with his pecker.

"Put your legs up on my shoulders, Mom," Mark growled, every part of his being consumed by lust.

Mandy lifted first one leg and then the other, on either side of her son's neck, so that she was now bent in the middle. Mark leaned over his mom, hands on the mattress on either side and he let her bear most of his weight. Flexing his muscles, Mark's cock slithered out almost entirely from his mom's pink ring, held there a moment and then shot back inside the hole. Both mom and son grunted.

Mandy was pinioned and could do little but try to relax while Mark's dick slid in and out of her narrow channel. The dull ache every time he bottomed out went right the way up to her stomach. Each delicious insertion made the forty-year-old mother feel a deeper bond with her son. Sex with Mark was such a different emotional experience than with Dan, which for years had been for the sake of the marriage. However, with her son, she was making a real difference and a positive contribution to a young life. At his age, her husband only needed an occasional orgasm, while Mark required it every single day. Dr Dearlove had been right once again - her husband was slowing down. Even his ejaculations seemed weak and meagre next to the gushers of Mark and his peers.

"Ah shit...hot, tight ass fuck," gasped Mark, his deep thrusts now coming quicker.

The bed creaked and the mattress sagged under the incestuous couple. Mandy's firm breasts rocked up and down her chest with the force of young Mark's humping.

"Ahhh...keep going, baby! You're so big in mommy's butthole!" Mandy cried.

"Gonna bang this ass...so hard...so often," Mark panted

Mandy moaned hearing her son's promise. To be needed so badly and intensely by him was all any mother could ever ask for. Only the other SAMBA moms could understand what it was to discover the true meaning of motherhood.

"Yes!" Mandy shouted. "Fuck me up the ass!"

From Mark's point of view above her as he pounded her ass, his mom had never looked so beautiful. Perhaps it was because he was so used to fucking her from behind, but seeing her flushed and sweaty face react with such undisguised passion every time he gave her his full length only added more fuel to the raging fire of his teenage lust. Mark may have adored his mother, but at that moment it didn't stop him from wishing her butt would be feeling this for days to come.

However, Mandy's ass tunnel was now so accustomed to being used for sex, that she took Mark's deep insertions just as easily as she would in her cunt. Still, unlike when he fucked her pussy, her body would often feel his bulk long after he'd withdrawn. It was a strange sensation, but not wholly unpleasant.

"Mommmm! I love it soooo muuucch!" Mark moaned, now slowing his urgent thrusting to delay his imminent orgasm.

"I know, honey. It's what Mom's here for," replied Mandy, who reached between her raised legs and took her son's face tenderly in her hands, stroking his cheeks.

Mark was content to feed his shiny knob just an inch back and forth through his mom's elastic sphincter for the next minute, moaning every time the ring popped over his rim. Mandy held herself still to facilitate the delicate action, gazing fondly up into the teen's eyes. She knew that her son wouldn't last too long now, given the extent to which the head of his cock was so fiercely expanded.

"Oh god, Mark! Come in me! I need to feel it!" Mandy begged.

In an instant Mandy watched Mark's face switch from open-mouthed and reverential love, to hard-set determination. His lean body tensed, almost, but not quite slipping from his mom's socket. Then his young hips went into overdrive, slamming hard against Mandy's butt and the back of her strong thighs.

Mark grunted and Mandy whimpered, her rounded and womanly body rippling chaotically. The bed banged more loudly than Mandy could ever remember, as she endured a power fuck such as only a horny teen could give, at home and in his mom's bed. This was nothing like a man making love to his wife - it was the desperate need of a son seeking the ultimate release - of emptying his balls deep inside the maternal back door.

"Unh...unh...unh!" Mark continued to grunt, this time his cock flexing deep up Mandy's butt.

"Ah...oh...ah!" Mandy gasped as each of the hot jets of spunk blasted into her colon.

Unconsciously, Mandy's anus twitched in time with her son's ejaculations. She was almost, but not quite there with her climax, but she sobbed and shivered nonetheless. Such was the strength of her connection that as a mother, she always felt joy in her son's orgasms and shared in the relief he felt. Mandy had come to realize that there was no more important task for her to accomplish each day than this.

"Fuck! Oh, Mom!' Mark gasped as he sank exhausted onto his mother, squashing her beneath his weight.

It was uncomfortable for Mandy, bent double as she was, but she knew that these moments were critical for her son. Now more than ever he needed her understanding so that he could enjoy this time of bliss, in peace and undisturbed. Her back and her thighs ached with the strain, and it still felt like a bar of solid iron was still stuck up her backside.

Gradually Mark's breathing returned to normal, while Mandy attempted to clench her anal muscles around the root of his cock. But the position was awkward and her grip weaker than usual. She couldn't tell if he had noticed - his head hung with eyes closed, lips parted. His face was serene and worry-free - her gift to him.

"That must feel so much better, huh?" Mandy whispered as she smoothed his hair back from his face. "You gave Mommy it all."

"Uh-huh," Mark mumbled, barely comprehending. He was up in the clouds, still lost in the ecstasy of bonding with his mom, his balls aching, but so much lighter.

"You're very heavy, Mark," gasped Mandy with difficulty.

Mark finally stirred, lifted himself up and off his mom. His still-hard prick popped free of her butthole, red and shiny, a light smudge at the very tip.

"Ouch," Mandy grimaced as she slowly lowered her legs. "I don't think I'm as flexible as I used to be."

"You did great, Mom. But you're not done yet."

"I'm not?" Mandy asked, puzzled.

"I told you before that I've got a special request," Mark said. "You'll need to kneel up, Mom," he instructed, already grabbing at her as he tried to put her in the position he wanted.

"Now what?" Mandy asked, rubbing at her aching lower back from where she'd been bent nearly double.

"Put your hand behind you. You're gonna push my cum out," Mark said with a grin.

"I see," said Mandy, guessing where this was all leading. "The things you will make your mom do!" she laughed.

Resigned to what her son had in mind, Mandy sighed and squatted in the center of the bed with her feet flat on the mattress and her hand cupped beneath her butt.

Mark licked his lips in excitement and got low down behind his mom, where he could see her freshly fucked asshole. The teen waited eagerly as his mother's big, round ass hovered just inches above her open hand. He watched as the pucker, still slick with lube, pushed out slightly, then returned to normal. This happened twice more as nearly a minute passed.

"What's going on? What are you waiting for?" Mark demanded impatiently.

"Honey, you shot so far up there, you've got to give it time to trickle down," Mandy replied.

Mandy bit her lip and tensed, subtly shaking her hips from side to side. Mark's eyes grew very large as he observed his mom's broad backside perform, her sphincter pushing out once more. Suddenly, there was a hiss of air and his mom's palm was covered with a fine spray of white droplets.

"Oh yeah, Mom! It's coming!" Mark announced.

Mandy grunted and pushed, maintaining steady pressure with her butt muscles, and quickly expelled a long stream of boy cum straight from her rectum.

"Yes!" Mark shouted triumphantly.

Mandy wasn't quite done, and with a small wet fart, sent a final trickle out, missing her hand and instead running down her ass cheek and dripping onto the sheet.

"Phew! I think that's it, honey," said Mandy, turning around carefully and sitting down cross-legged in front of her son.

Both mom and son examined the pool of slightly discolored semen in Mandy's cupped hand. She tilted her hand one way and then the other, watching how the thick, shiny fluid clung to her skin.

"Please, Mom..." Mark said very seriously and she knew exactly what he wanted.

Mandy raised her hand to her face. No longer as fresh as when he spurted directly into her mouth or hand, it still had a similar pungent odour as she wafted it under her nose, but with an additional musky earthiness. Mandy looked back at her son, who watched her every move expectantly. She knew it was the little things, such as she was about to do, that made such a difference. The things that only a mom would do to prove their love and devotion.

Mark's eyes were bright as his mom smiled at him and then raised her hand to her pursed lips. In just a couple of seconds, the viscous fluid slid out of sight and over her tongue, as she slurped it up noisily. Mandy lowered her hand, closed her mouth and swallowed.

"That was awesome!" Mark declared, wrapping his arms around his mom's neck and hugging her tight. "I love you, Mom, you're the best!"

Mandy returned his embrace, the taste of his cum still overloading her palate, and his sticky essence coated her throat as it drained down into her stomach. They may not have taught this at the academy, but these powerful bonding moments were what SAMBA was all about. When Mark released her she licked every trace that remained on her palm and fingers, before kneeling to lap up the few blobs that had escaped onto the bed sheets.

Not long after, with the lights out, the pair lay in each other's arms as they prepared to go to sleep.

"Mom, are you still awake?" Mark whispered.