SAMBA Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" asked Steve with a snort of disbelief.

"Dr Dearlove suggested to Mom that we try out the co-sleeping plan. Dude, it's awesome! I get to spend more than half the week in Mom's bed!" said Mark excitedly, pleased to have someone whom he could impress.

"Holy fuck!" Steve cursed. "Why the hell hasn't Mom told me about that?"

"It's great - I can suck on her tits or play with her ass anytime!" Mark carried on, oblivious to his friend's fury at feeling left behind.

"Fuck. I'm gonna have words with Mom. We need to get on that plan ASAP."

"Just wait until you see what it's like to take your dad's place, Steve. You're going love it and he's going to find out what it's like to be out in the cold. It's a great feeling to be putting Dad in his place while having Mom all night long."

"I bet it is! There comes a time when they've got to move aside."

"That's what Dr Dearlove says. It's good to have people like her on our side, understanding what we need. Dad couldn't refuse when he saw all the science behind it," Mark explained.

"Whatever works, man. I don't care about the science; I just want to pound that sweet ass first thing in the morning and last thing at night!"

Mark laughed. "That's how things are meant to be. But it's useful to have all the facts when it comes to persuading your dad. And once you're sleeping regularly with your mom, you might find you get on better with your dad."

"Pft! I doubt it," Steve snorted derisively.

"It worked for us. Now Dad and I are like equals we've been talking about Mom's body and stuff, which is cool. He's been encouraging me, almost like he knows his time is over."

"If that's what you want. I'd just love to rub it in his face, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, kind of," Mark agreed. "It sure doesn't seem fair that we've had to wait so long for this and they've kept our moms to themselves."

"Yep. We should have been enjoying those hot bodies long before this, but no point getting upset about what's done. Besides, there are too many benefits now to get stuck thinking about the past. Like not having to waste any more time on the girls at school. I can't believe all the guys still chasing them when even the best of them isn't half as hot as our moms. And none of them has anything like the same bounce and jiggle as a mature mom, or the same desire to please us."

"It sure is nice to have plenty to hold on to when we're humping them. There's all the other neat stuff, like the other night Mom's asshole was gaping wide. It's so fucking cool!"

"Oh yeah!" laughed Steve. "Sometimes I'll hold Mom's butt cheeks open after I've banged her just to see how long it stays that way." Steve paused, then added," You know, I'd love to do the same with your mom sometime, if you don't mind."

"Well, it's kind of what I was calling for. I was talking to Mom about another meetup like we did before, but I figured it would help if you asked your mom the same."

"Sure, I'd be up for that. I haven't forgotten what it's like with your mom. Other than mine, she was the best out of our SAMBA group."

"Okay, I'll keep working on my mom then and make sure she doesn't forget. She's occupied with another project at the moment."

"Oh?" asked Steve.

"I'll tell you about it when we meet up," Mark promised. "Soon, hopefully."

"Okay. See you soon, Mark."

*****

Mandy hadn't forgotten her son's request. Later that day she texted Chrissy.

HI CHRISSY. MARKS ASKING ABOUT ANOTHER MEETUP LIKE WE ALL DID BEFORE.

She didn't have to wait long before her phone pinged with a reply.

HI SWEETIE! GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. STEVIE OFTEN TALKS ABOUT YOU SO HE'LL BE HAPPY FOR SURE!

Mandy promptly texted back.

SAME PLACE AS BEFORE? MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND?

SOUNDS GOOD. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IN A DAY OR TWO IF WE CAN MAKE IT.

Mandy was relieved that she had some good news that might get Mark through the rest of the weekend. Despite trying to be light-hearted earlier that day she had read the stress on his young face. As a mother, she couldn't help but feel for him.

Of course, ensuring Mark was satisfied by a special bonding session with Chrissy came at a price. Mandy couldn't forget Steve's thick cock and how he had pounded her ass repeatedly last time. It had taken her days to recover, but this time she would be better prepared.

*****

Over at the Reece household that Saturday night, Claire had slipped out of bed and tip-toed to her son's room. She knelt on the floor by the side of Scott's bed as he sat on the edge with his legs spread wide.

Scott rested back slightly on his hands, eyes closed, head thrown back and mouth wide in ecstasy. Claire's head bobbed between his thighs, working her son's cock expertly with her lips and tongue. She had missed the previous night's rendezvous as her husband had taken her out for a rare treat and wanted to make love to her on their return home. Claire had been wracked with guilt all day, seeing how twitchy and agitated her son had been without his nightly visitation.

On those occasions when she neglected her duty, she realized how much she had come to depend on these close bonding sessions. While these days he sometimes fucked her in the ass or pussy as she knelt where he was now at the edge of the bed, mostly he still preferred to ejaculate directly into her throat. Whatever way he chose, each time her son shot his cum into her, Claire felt enormous gratitude to Dr Dearlove and the SAMBA program for giving her a purpose back at this stage of life. Like the other SAMBA moms that she had spoken to, it was like a fresh start in life, when everything had seemed downhill. And it gave her a chance to guide her son into manhood by the person who knew him better than anyone.

"Urrrgghh!" Scott groaned senselessly as his mom brought her lips to the base of his dick and he heard her retch. As ever, it was the most beautiful sound imaginable to the nineteen-year-old.

Claire drew slowly back, letting Scott's cock pop free and snap wetly against his belly.

"Do you want mommy's pussy or asshole, baby?" Claire asked.

Scott considered for a moment. He sure loved his mom's wet pussy, now that she kept it shaved for him. He also got off big time with how her tiny butthole gripped him tightly like nothing else on earth.

"I think you've gotta swallow, Mom. I got a couple of days' worth stored up for you," Scott replied.

Claire started to lower her head again then stopped. "I just remembered - I've got something to tell you."

"Can't it wait?" Scott asked impatiently.

"You'll like it. Dad's going to visit your grandparents' again next weekend."

"So, you want me to stay at the Wheelers again?"

"Not at all. I've persuaded your dad to go alone this time. How would you like to spend the whole weekend in my bed?"

A slow smile spread across Scott's face and his cock throbbed visibly.

"Hell yeah! Oh, Mom!" Scott exclaimed.

"I thought that would make you happy. We don't have to leave the bed at all if you want. You've been so good this year and I think you deserve a reward for all that hard work!"

Scott leaned down and kissed his mom, her lips still wet and slippery from her oral efforts. Grinning from ear to ear, Scott leaned back again and grabbing his mom by the back of her head, guided her mouth back down and over his stiff prick.

What followed was a frenzy of upward thrusts from Scott and liquid slurping from Claire as she resumed her maternal duties to the only possible conclusion. With a strangled cry, the teen let loose a storm of thick, hot spunk into the depths of his mother's mouth. Jet after jet hit the soft tissue of her throat, making her cough and splutter as she fought to gulp it all down.

When the spurting was over, Claire attempted to lift her head but Scott swiftly grabbed her and held his dick in place, deep in her mouth. His eyes closed to mere slits and he breathed deeply while his heart still hammered in his chest.

"Ahhhhh, Mom!" Scott sighed. "I needed that. Just suck on me a while longer, would you?"

"Uh-huh," Claire mumbled with a mouth full of cock. Not that she had much choice as his strong hands held her in place at his groin. Gently she sucked on the pulsing member as it slowly shrunk in her mouth.

"Ooohhh," Scott moaned. His climax may have been over, but in his post-orgasmic bliss, he didn't want to give up the intimate connection he had with his mom.

"You'll never guess who I ran into getting lunch yesterday," said Scott as he recovered.

"Oowadit," mumbled Claire, still nursing on her son's softening penis.

"Mr Wheeler," Scott replied. "We chatted a minute about the SAMBA program and he told me how good it's been for his family. Then he asked me if I was on the co-sleeping plan too. What's that, Mom?"

Claire regretfully pulled back and let Scott's now limp cock fall from her lips. It had been nice to be able to keep his dick safe and warm in her mouth while he recovered from his orgasm.

"It's an extension to the SAMBA program that Mark and his mom are trialling. He spends some nights every week sleeping in his mom's bed. I was going to tell you all about it sometime."

"You were, were you?" Scott asked resentfully.

"Okay, the truth is, I did ask your dad, but he said no," said Claire, looking away and preparing for the backlash.

"Fuck it," Scott cursed. "I need your bed, Mom!"

"I want you in my bed too, Scott. Don't you think I'm getting tired of this creeping around? I want to be there for you, to give you morning blow-jobs that'll set you up for the rest of the day," said Claire.

Scott's imagination ran riot, seeing himself stretched out in his parent's bed in the early morning light, with his mom kneeling between his legs licking and sucking at his balls to wake him up. He sighed wistfully.

"We started SAMBA long before the Wheeler's - it's not fair we're not at that stage by now," complained Scott.

"I know. You deserve some proper mom time by now, which is why I made that suggestion for when your dad's away."

"It's still kind of sneaking around though. I want to feel like I'm taking his place and being Dad for a change."

Claire leaned forward and kissed the head of Scott's cock. "Don't get despondent. I'll think of something. But right now, I need to get back."

Scott nodded and said goodnight to his mom, somewhat consoled by the fact his mom was getting back into bed with his dad but she was carrying his sperm down her throat and in her stomach. That thought had improved Scott's mood many a time.

*****

"Come on, Mom, hurry up!" Mark urged as he leaned his head through to the bathroom where Mandy was brushing her teeth.

Mandy ignored her son, proceeding at her own pace. She spat, rinsed and dried her face with the towel. The dark, curvy mother was already naked and could feel her son's eyes on her while she finished up - though whether it was lust or impatience, she couldn't tell.

With a frustrated sigh, Mark retreated ahead of her to the bedroom as she turned out the light. He had already leapt into the big double bed they shared during the week, throwing back the covers and beckoning Mandy to his side.

"You seem very tired and irritable, Mark," Mandy remarked as she got in beside him. "Perhaps you should get a good night's sleep rather than any bonding activities?"

"Like hell! It's not my fault I've not slept well the last few nights - it's Dad," Mark complained.

"That's not fair. Your dad still needs a little time with me while he adjusts to how things are going to be. You know, he's coming around, slowly. He takes an interest and talks quite proudly about how you can masturbate with me. Don't you think that's huge progress?"

"I want to be able to play with your tits while he's about the house with no more hiding," said Mark turning to look hungrily at the full pair hanging from Mandy's chest.

"It'll come, honey. Be patient. One day we'll all be able to sit as a family and you can tell him about all the fun things you do with my body. It'll be great for the two of you to find more things to bond over. Until then..."

Mandy reached down and rubbed Mark's balls briefly, before taking his prick between her fingers and gently tugging on it.

"Finally," Mark huffed as he stretched out and let his mom stimulate him to a full erection.

Mandy lay close alongside her son, watching his youthful face intently as she got his penis standing stiff and strong. Her son started to relax, murmuring appreciatively as she handled him. She was always amazed with the restorative effect of a mother's hands. Mandy only wished that it was easy to soothe what irked him by having to swap back with his father over the weekends. Mark's backsliding and adolescent behavior was concerning, especially considering all her efforts to make him feel like her man when he bedded her.

Mandy half rolled on top of her son, kissing him. She often thought that they hadn't done nearly enough of that since the academy - and it had been their first lesson together. Mark responded passionately, moaning happily deep in his chest. He reached around her to fondle her big butt cheeks.

When Mark's fingers found the base of her plug protruding from her asshole, she felt his cock in her hand give a mighty throb.

Breaking their kiss, she said, "Does it still excite you that I wear it?"

Mark nodded vigorously.

"Not many moms wear a butt plug to make their boys happy, I bet. I wore it all weekend, thinking of you, you know."

"Wow, Mom! You should have told me before," said Mark with a smile.

Mandy was pleased to see the instant effect the revelation had on lifting her son's mood. The butt plug had turned out to be one of her best-ever purchases. She let go of Mark's cock and got astride him.

"Why don't I put you in my pussy and it'll feel almost like you're filling me in the front and the back?" Mandy suggested.

Mark nodded eagerly. He had been planning on an ass-fuck but suddenly the idea of re-entering his mom's birth canal, while she had a hunk of metal that he had helped to choose occupying her anal canal, was irresistible. There were always so many neat things to try with his mom!

Mandy crouched over the teen's mid-section and guided his hard dick up her wet pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" gasped mother and son in unison.

Mandy bent forward, her breasts heavy above Mark's face. She was so proud; all worry had gone and his eyes sparkled with happiness and wonder.

"Why don't you suck mommy's boobs while I work the cum out of your balls?"

Mark didn't hesitate for a moment, and latched on, sucking hard. His hands went to her rear, gripping her cheeks and pulling them roughly apart, making her anus stretch even more tightly around the base of the plug.

Mandy began to ride, her son making her hurt slightly, fore and aft, but in a good way - ways that her husband had never been bothered to try - or more likely because Dan didn't appreciate the delights of a mature mommy body as much as a needy teen did.

*****

Dan Wheeler turned restlessly in his small bed. He usually fell into a deep sleep quickly, but part of his mind couldn't stop thinking about an important meeting at work first thing on Monday.

Dan was also a little worried about how Mark had been a little down over the weekend. It had come as a shock after getting used to the new harmonious atmosphere in the house, with the whole family laughing and sharing good times again. Despite the huge improvements, Mark had looked very tired as he had said goodnight to go lie down in his mom's bed. Dan couldn't work out why his son wasn't well-rested after a weekend. He sure hoped that Mark would get what he needed tonight ahead of Monday morning.

Dan had no idea how long he lay there in the dark, his mind unsettled, but eventually, something intruded into his thoughts. A faint rhythmic sound that he barely noticed and ignored at first grew louder.

Curious, he sat up. The sound wasn't in the room or outside the window, he was sure. After another minute he got out of bed and opened his bedroom door a crack. Now he heard it more clearly:

* BUMP...BUMP...BUMP *

Of course, Dan realized, Mark was masturbating again. He couldn't blame the poor guy - he had looked stressed out earlier. Dan was about to close the door and return to bed as he felt guilty for listening in. While Mandy was now providing their son with emotional support during these times, Dr Dearlove had made it clear that it was important for Mark to feel free to relieve himself without judgment.

Just as Dan was shutting the door, he stopped again. He heard a voice. Marks? His wife? No, it was both. He strained his ears to make out what they were saying. Then, quicker:

* BUMP-BUMP-BUMP *

"Oh! Mark! Baby!" Dan heard his wife cry out clearly from the bedroom across the hall.

Dan shut the door suddenly, his brain now whirling with emotion. Self-loathing for intruding on his son at a vulnerable time battled with strange excitement and curiosity. Dan could tell by the passionate tone of her voice that his wife was making every effort to help their son make it through his climax. What a wife he had to get so worked up helping Mark! He wished that he could see, yet at the same time felt a disgust at himself.

He stumbled back to his bed, feeling oddly relieved for his son and proud of his wife. It was all very odd in a way that he couldn't identify, but Dr Dearlove had warned him that this was all very new and he should expect some upheaval. He'd call her and talk his feelings over in the morning. And at least for now, he wasn't thinking about work anymore.

*****

It was Monday morning and Dan was finally out of his meeting. He returned to his office, shut the door and sank wearily into his chair. He rubbed his brow, his heart sinking as he realized the working week had hardly begun but he was already worn out. Pulling his phone from his pocket, Dan dialled the number for the SAMBA academy.

"Good morning, Mr Wheeler," said Dr Dearlove. "Is everything alright?"

"I don't know...maybe it's nothing. I've had so much on my mind with work and home. And to be honest I've got no one else I can talk over the family issues with..." Dan replied apologetically.

"I'm glad that you feel that you can open up to me, Mr Wheeler. We take great pride at the academy in being able to support dads and manage their expectations. So many family therapies neglect to involve that father sufficiently, don't you think?"

"Yes, we are a little marginalized. If I'm being honest, I think the other treatments we pursued for Mark didn't take into account the whole dynamic as you do," said Dan.

"We do our best. I sense that something in particular has happened which prompted you to call me?"

"Yes...I hope I'm not making too much of this. Last night Mark returned to co-sleeping with Mandy after the weekend. I couldn't sleep, unusually for me and a noise got me out of bed."

"From your wife and son's room?" prompted Dr Dearlove.

"Yes, it was I loud bumping, and I knew it had to be Mark masturbating again. But I was surprised by all the noise!"

"Mr Wheeler, we've found that boys on the co-sleeping program, once the self-consciousness has gone, tend to masturbate very forcefully due to the presence of their mothers. This is good for them and nothing to worry yourself about."

"That wasn't the only thing - Mandy cried out to Mark at the climax."

"Oh, I see," said Dr Dearlove calmly. "Did you by any chance have that discussion with your wife after our talk last week?"

"Yes, we did. We decided that Mandy would acknowledge his activities and she mentioned something about being close to him when he comes."

"You both did exactly the right thing, in my opinion. It always works better for everyone when both parents agree, as you are. It appears that your wife has understood instinctively that her giving vocal support to your son at the critical moment will reassure him that he is perfectly safe to do what he is doing in the comfort of the family bed," explained Dr Dearlove.