SAMBA Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah fuck, Mom! Your ass was made for sex!" Mark cried, abandoning his mom's hips he pressed against her back, reaching to the front to grab her jiggling boobs.

"Ahhhh!" Mandy gasped as Mark roughly handled her sore breasts, but at the same time full of joy at the lust she heard in Mark's voice, knowing that her mature mommy body was working as it should to satisfy her boy.

Mark rocked his mom in his tight embrace, his steely prick sliding up and down his mom's slippery tunnel.

"Oh God, Mom!" Mark panted in his mom's ear, in heaven as the tip of his cock poked up into her colon with every thrust. He never wanted this to end, but the pleasure was too much and he knew that before long he'd be bathing his mom's bowels with his cum.

It was the final seconds, so Mark locked his arms tight around Mandy, hammering her ass and making the bed rattle once more.

"Arrgghh!" Mark cried out; his head thrown back. Somehow his penis expanded even more, the head flaring as it spat long ropes of semen deep inside his mom's backdoor.

Mandy was pinned in her son's arms, aware of the crazy throbbing in her rectum, every pulse making her gasp. It was the ultimate in motherhood to be held in Mark's passionate embrace while he injected her with his semen. Only when his cock stopped lurching did she sadly realize that Mark had concluded their bonding activity for the day.

"Yeah...just what I needed," said Mark, exhaling deeply and relaxing his hold on his mom. He idly tugged and rubbed his mom's nipples for a minute and then asked, "Did you like it, Mom?"

"I didn't come this time if that's what you mean," Mandy replied. "But it's always wonderful when your dick gets big and jumps around in my butt when you shoot. You've got a nice strong, healthy one, Mark."

Mark slowly extracted his lube and ass-juice-coated shaft from his mom, the shiny and moist head tugging free with a plop. A trickle of pale fluid followed from Mandy's used butthole.

"Roll over on your front, Mom. I want to see what your asshole looks like now," said Mark, remembering how much fun it could be to inspect her sphincter after anal sex.

Mandy did so, pleased that her son had found things to motivate him. She smiled to herself, remembering the once moody teen who for years had ignored her, had changed his tune after discovering moms had some benefits after all.

"You boys are funny," laughed Mandy as she opened her legs wide and reached back with her hands to spread her cheeks.

Mark leaned over licking his lips in anticipation. With his mom's shadowy cleft now stretched wide, her anus was fully exposed, the orifice slightly open, pink and wet. Mark's still inflamed cock gave a nod of appreciation to see Mandy's freshly fucked hole.

"Wow, that's awesome! It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen, Mom!" Mark exclaimed.

"Thank you, Mark. I'm so glad we've found ways to connect. It's been hard watching you grow older with fewer things in common."

"We'll always have your ass, Mom. Hang on, stay like that a second," said Mark as he went over to his side of the bed and retrieved his phone. He quickly took several snaps of his mom's wide-spread ass with the camera. "Got it!"

"As long as you keep those photos to yourself, Mark."

"I'll only share them with Steve or Ryan. Is that okay? Please?"

"Alright, then. Just those two," laughed Mandy. It was, after all, just a bit of harmless boy stuff with his friends. "Now, why don't you put that phone down, lie back, and let Mom give you a clean."

Mark obeyed without hesitation, lying flat on his back with his arms at his side and closing his eyes. When Mandy knelt between his legs and enclosed his now limp prick in her wet and warm mouth, Mark moaned with happiness. It was the perfect end to his day.