SAMBA Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's awesome, Mark! I bet you were super proud. Describe it to me."

"I'd been fucking Mom's ass hard, just the way she likes. We both came together which is always incredible. Then, when I pulled out, she stayed open like a big 'O', all wet and pink around the edges!"

"There we go, Mark! These are special moments you'll never forget. And believe me, it'll mean a lot to your mom that you'll always remember her that way," Dr Fox paused, letting it sink in. "If you try to appreciate your mom and make sure she's happy then there'll be other magical moments too."

"Something else cool happened with Mom," Mark added. "I got her to swallow my cum after she pooped it out of her ass!"

"That must have been very special! Understandably, you as a son would want to see your mom do that for you - any young man would. But now your mom knows how happy it makes you, I bet she'll do that often. You have an amazing mom, Mark."

"Thanks, Lauren. You always make everything seem better. I guess I only see the negative."

"No problem, Mark. And how about thinking up some things to look forward to rather than dwelling on what isn't perfect? You enjoyed your mom gaping and swallowing - how about suggesting to your mom that she buy a big toy so that you can stretch her out? Just an idea."

"Thanks again, Lauren, that's a great idea!"

"I know you can do it, Mark. Keep positive. We'll speak again."

"Bye, Lauren."

*****

"Hey there," Mandy said quietly to Ryan, trying to get his attention while he feasted on her boobs. His eyes swivelled up in acknowledgement as he continued to suck. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but I'm sure you'd like to see some of the other things that make a mom so nice to be around."

Ryan let the nipple in his mouth pop out. "Sure, Mrs Wheeler."

"Move down the end of the bed and give me some space then," Mandy requested.

The teen did so, kneeling at the end of the bed, his stiff prick still sticking out. Mandy had not yet touched it, only playing with his balls as he sucked her tits for the last fifteen minutes. She'd loved watching it twitch with excitement, while Ryan indulged in his new favorite pastime.

Mandy reclined on her back, resting her head on a pillow. Then lifting her legs, she hooked her arms behind her knees, pulling her thighs up and wide apart, presenting everything she had to the teen.

"Wow!" gasped Ryan. It was his first ever look at a real woman's vulva, the fat pussy lips parting to reveal the deep pink inner labia. He leaned forward, for the moment forgetting all about Mandy's heavy boobs.

Mandy smiled, enjoying being on display and the reaction it provoked. Ryan's mouth hung open and his eyes went wide as he gazed at his new mom's pussy.

"You can get closer if you like. This is how a SAMBA boy gets to know his mom properly - up close and personal."

"Mark is so lucky!" said Ryan, getting down within a few inches of Mandy's cunt. His eyes wandered in silence for a moment, as he examined the delicate folds and the almost hidden entrance to her vagina. "That's where he goes, is it?"

"Yep, sometimes. Although he prefers my asshole," Mandy explained.

Ryan looked beneath Mrs Wheeler's pussy and spied the little wrinkled star nestled in her butt cleavage. He frowned, hardly believing anything could fit in there. His head spun - everything was all so new, so different and exciting.

Mandy could see from his expression that he looked unsure about what she had just disclosed.

"Trust me - you might find you like it too one day," Mandy assured him.

"Do lots of boys do that with their moms?" Ryan asked.

"Uh-huh. We learnt at the academy that it's one of the best ways for moms and sons to bond as it's super tight. It can take moms a little time to learn, but it can feel really good for us too."

Mandy pulled her knees back even further so that her butt was tilted up for Ryan to view more easily. The teen leaned right in, unable to resist the compulsion to get an even closer look at a woman's anus. Ryan still didn't know what to think about putting a dick into the place a mom pooped from, though his dick throbbed as he admired the wide split of Mrs Wheeler's ass.

"Do you think it's pretty?" asked Mandy.

"Oh yes, Mrs Wheeler," Ryan answered, fascinated by the little ridges and whorls of the tiny orifice.

"Can I have sex with you, Mrs Wheeler?" Ryan asked quietly, eyeing her pussy once more.

"I made a promise to Mark we'd only do boobs and hands," Mandy replied regretfully.

"Oh," said Ryan with obvious disappointment. His dick was so hard it hurt and he yearned to know what it was like to sink it into a mom.

"Hang on - I've got an idea," said Mandy as she released her legs and leaned over the side of the bed. She rummaged about for a moment under the bed and then returned with a small bottle in her hand.

"What's that?" Ryan asked curiously.

"Massage oil," Mandy answered. She swiftly unscrewed the top and poured a small pool into the palm of her hand. Kneeling up, Mandy reached back and spread the oil up and down between her butt cheeks. To Ryan's surprise, she did the same with his stiff cock, coating it so that it shone in the light. "You won't be breaking the rules by sliding your dick up and down my crack, will you?"

The stunned teen watched as Mrs Wheeler lay down on her face and reached behind her to hold open her buttocks. Ryan's cock thrummed and he trembled as he accepted her invitation, and quick as a flash, he was lying across her back with his cock in the oily furrow. Once he was in place, Mandy released her cheeks and they sprung back together enclosing the shaft tightly.

Ryan rested his face against Mandy's, cheek to cheek, letting all of his weight press down on the mature mom under him.

"Come on, honey. Time to start bonding with your new mommy," encouraged Mandy, as she jiggled her ass under the boy's hips.

Ryan got the message and although still unable to believe his good fortune, he started to thrust his cock up and down Mrs Wheeler's slick groove.

"Uh...oh...oh my god," Ryan gasped and panted. This felt like the moment he'd been waiting his whole life for - rubbing his cock against the ass of a willing mom.

Mandy lay passively and let the teen do all the work. As he thrust, the bed started to creak a little, though nothing like when Mark banged her up her rear chute. To her mind this was another perfect way to introduce the near-innocent teen to the real world of mom-son bonding, but without going back on her word to Mark.

"Ahhh...Mrs Wheeler...your body is amazing," Ryan babbled as he thrust madly.

While it was nice, and Mandy certainly enjoyed mothering her son's friend for an afternoon, she realized that for her it didn't compare to Mark furiously fucking her hard up the back passage. Nevertheless, she had vowed to do all she could to give Ryan a genuine mom-son experience.

"Oh yes, Ryan! Work it! Your beautiful cock feels so hard between my cheeks!" Mandy cried.

This spurred him on so that gripping Mandy firmly by the shoulders, Ryan slid his slippery penis as fast as he could up and down the slick channel the kind mother had provided for him.

"Uh...ugh...here it comes..." Ryan sputtered, his whole body going as stiff as a board.

Mandy felt Ryan's cock jerk against her several times and a wet warmth spread across her lower back and between her ass cheeks.

"Well done, Ryan! You did it!" Mandy congratulated the boy as he became limp, draped across her back.

"I like having a mom," Ryan mumbled when he finally recovered and got his breath back.

"And I like being your new mom," Mandy replied. "Now, when you're ready, how about going to the bathroom and getting a towel so you can clean me up?"

*****

Mark returned to home to find Ryan gone and his mom clean, dressed and up and about.

"Hi, Mom. How did it go?" he asked as he entered the kitchen to grab a drink from the fridge.

"Hi, honey! It went fine. Ryan's a very sweet boy - very sensitive too and I can tell how badly he needed some mom time," Mandy replied. Her son seemed very relaxed, considering the reason he'd been banned from the house for the last hour or so. "You don't mind?"

"Nah, it's okay, Mom," said Mark, before taking a long swig of his drink. "I had a call from Lauren - I mean, Dr Fox - while I was out. She's great, Mom."

"So, you've said before. I've never really had a chance to talk to her much as she seems to focus on the boy's issues. What did she say?"

"That you've been worrying about me again. She made me realize that I've been impatient with you and maybe my moods have been creeping back."

"It's okay, honey. I understand it's still difficult at your age."

"It's only because I love you so much, Mom. Since we've been back from the academy my life has been a hundred times better and I guess I get anxious about anything that is a threat to that. I love being in your big bed, and your boobs, and your butt, and I want to keep enjoying that every day!"

"Oh, baby! Nothing will ever come between us, I promise!" said Mandy as she put her arms around her sound, hugging him tight.

"How about tonight you have a nice long bonding session with my ass?"

Mark nodded gratefully as he returned his mom's embrace. "Hey, that reminds me - Dr Fox suggested I think of things to look forward to. She said that since I liked making you gape that we get a big toy so see how much I can stretch your butthole."

"That's a super idea. She understands you boys, doesn't she? How about we take our drinks to the couch and we can find something on my tablet to order?"

Mark agreed and within a few minutes they were sat side by side, Mark fondling his mom's boobs through her top, while they browsed the dildos on the online adult stores. In the end, they selected a flexible, black silicon monster, about eighteen inches long with a huge head and a wide, flaring base.

*****

When Dan arrived back at the Wheeler house that evening, after kissing his wife in the kitchen, he went into the living room and found his son playing on his games console.

"Hey, Mark, do you mind if I interrupt a minute?" Dan asked.

"Sure, Dad," replied Mark, pausing the gaming and putting down his controller.

Dan sat down in the armchair and coughed, clearing his throat. "Last night I couldn't sleep and so I heard your activities and Mom giving you some encouragement."

"Sorry, Dad," said Mark, a little startled.

"It's okay, Mark. I don't blame you for getting caught up in what you were doing and Mom doing her best to help. I told you before that I don't want you to be feeling any guilt about what you have to do."

"Thanks, Dad," said Mark, relaxing now and visibly relieved. He always forgot when bonding with his mom that his dad was only across the hall.

"But it got me thinking," Dan continued. "You told me that you sometimes think of Mom's boobs when you do it...so...why don't you just turn to face your mom and have a good look at them? It seems silly to ignore them when you've told me how much you love her boobs, eh?"

"That's great, Dad!" exclaimed Mark, amazed. "It'll make it so much better knowing you don't mind!"

"We're all just being grown up about it, aren't we? It's been a pleasure to me as a father to see you grow that bond with your mom and I want to do everything I can to support you both with the SAMBA program and the co-sleeping."

"It's been awesome so far, Dad. And Mom and I were only talking about ways to make it better before you came home."

"Okay. Well, I'll let you get back to your game," said Dan standing. He watched as his teenage son resumed his video game on the big screen. Dan felt like such a weight had come off his shoulders recently. No longer did he have to be the 'bad dad', enforcing senseless rules and saying no to everything. By adopting a more open and liberal family style, he was now seeing his son happy and making huge strides in his life.

Dan hoped that Mandy would prove compliant in presenting her full and heavy breasts to their son's gaze. He felt a secret pleasure in allowing it, knowing he was granting every teen boy's wish, and would forever have Mark's gratitude. And what harm could come of it? He only wished that he'd had the same opportunity when he was young.

*****

Mark sighed contently, reaching for his mom as she slid into bed next to him that night. He was in no hurry, knowing that his mom had already promised him a nice long, ass fuck. It was always more enjoyable, he thought, to be asked to bang her shitter. And it was even better when his mom came with his cock buried deep in her butt.

Now that the weekend was behind him, Mark had almost forgotten his earlier frustrations. He felt relaxed and ready to make the most of what he was entitled to in the SAMBA program in the week ahead.

"Dad says it's okay to stare at your tits when I jerk off," said Mark as he kissed his mom's neck and shoulders.

"Really? Is that what he was talking to you about earlier?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah," chuckled Mark. "He's a bit slow but I appreciate that Dad's starting to realize that I have rights too."

"That's great! I told you if we were patient, your dad would support everything we do. Soon I'll suggest that since you are looking, you may as well touch and kiss them while you masturbate."

"And Dad will agree?"

"Of course, he will. Trust me, you just have to do it in easy stages. Don't worry," said Mandy turning around to face her son. "One day, you'll get to show him how good we are together."

"I hope so. I want him to see you suck my cock, Mom."

"Tsk...as long as you're not being mean about it, honey. He doesn't deserve that," Mandy gently admonished Mark. Even so, she guiltily thought how much fun it would be to show her husband how much she had taught their son.

"No, Mom. I want him to see what a great Mom you are and how much I've grown up," said Mark as his eyes drifted down to his mom's breasts. "Hey! What's this!"

Mandy looked down at where her son was now pointing. Not only was one boob circled by little bite marks from her son's over-eagerness the night before, but now the other breast was marked in the same way.

"That was Ryan," Mandy confessed. "Once he heard what you had done with my boobs he got very excited."

"Damn, he sure loves them boobs!" Mark declared, doing his best to make light of it and fighting back the urge to make a snarky remark. He understood that having this SAMBA experience would be life-changing for his friend and he had to admire his mom's dedication to ensuring a boy's happiness.

"What else did you do with him?" Mark asked.

"I showed him what a mom's pussy and asshole look like up close."

"Wow! He's a lucky guy. And then what?"

"He came on my butt and back. There was so much of it, Mark! He made such a hot, wet, sticky mess!" Mandy giggled.

"I won't waste it on your back," Mark growled.

"You'd better lube me up then," said Mandy, turning her back on Mark and drawing her knees up close to her chest.

Mark got the tube of KY and took a moment to admire his mom's big ass, as it waited for him on the clean white sheets. Soon those soft and smooth buns would ripple for his young hips. Mark popped the top on the tube and squeezed way more than he needed into his hand.

"Mmmmmm," purred Mandy happily as Mark probed her anal passage with loving care. She appreciated how he was taking his time to go slowly as his slick finger worked up towards her rectum.

"There's no better place for a bonding session, Mom," said Mark. He loved that while the tip of his finger was exploring the hot, silky walls of her rectum, the base of his finger was gripped tightly by his mom's strong anus.

"Dr Dearlove is certainly right about it getting results," Mandy murmured dreamily as her son's digit rotated slowly in her tight hole.

"I know you weren't sure about it at first, Mom," said Mark as he finally extracted his finger, his mom's butthole clinging all the way.

"But I always come harder up there. It's good for me, Mom, and I think it is for you too," Mark continued as he now spread the slick jelly over his rampant erection.

"It is different, that's for sure, but nice too. I get to feel it more strongly when you come, honey, which may not mean much to you but it's a big deal for us moms," Mandy admitted. Mark had never taken such care prepping her, and Mandy's shit-hole was now aching to be filled.

Mark tossed the tube back behind him on the bed and moved in on his mom. Taking hold of her hips, his stiff, shiny prick slipped inside Mandy's anus with little difficulty. He was proud of his mom for getting so good at this and letting him use her anal tract as a place to unload his balls.

"Ahhhh...fuck, yes!" Mark hissed as he slowly inserted his full length up his mom's back passage until the twin half-moons of her rear end nestled against his loins.

"That feel good, honey?" Mandy asked, turning her head as much as she was able towards Mark.

"My god, Mom, you wouldn't believe...so hot...so tight...so smooth," Mark groaned.

Mandy placed her hand on Mark's as he gripped her waist, and gave him an affectionate squeeze. Whatever had been bothering her son recently, he now seemed in a better place, at least for now, Mandy thought. He was at peace and enjoying mom-son time just the way it was meant to be according to the SAMBA method.

Mark had everything an eighteen-year-old boy needed to flourish, with dad out of the way, in mom's bed and making the most of his mom's anus. When he was done, Mark would have discharged his bursting teen balls to sleep soundly for the remainder of the night, refreshed to tackle another day at school. If she played her part properly, he'd have a good chance at getting top grades.

Mark drew back and began to pump. Mandy pulled her knees tight to her chest, so that her butt was spread wide and pushed out for her son. She wanted to give him the best possible access so that he could pound her rump deep, the way he liked.

"I wish I could do this until morning, Mom," Mark panted. His teen brain buzzed with the delicious thought of his hard cock keeping her pink ring wedged open all night.

"Ooof...take all the time you need, honey," Mandy gasped as Mark's hips bounced off her meaty rear cheeks.

Mark took his mom at her word, keeping to a steady and regular rhythm that wasn't going to make him come any time soon.

"Do you think Dad's listening?" Mark gasped, as the bed began to squeak and sway.

"I hope so, baby," Mandy replied, then, "Oooh! That's deep!" as Mark pressed up hard against her butt and ground his root around in her asshole.

Mark paused, grimacing, every muscle straining with the effort to push every last fraction of an inch of his long prick up his mom's poop chute. Then the noises of mom-son bonding started up once again.

Mark smiled to himself as he thought of his dad alone away in the other room, while he held his mom in his arms and enjoyed anal sex in the marital bed. Mark didn't hate his dad, but he sincerely believed that it was in his dad's best interests, and he'd be happier for it if he accepted his new role in the family and let Mark fully inherit his.

Mark was happily lost in these thoughts as he leisurely banged his mom up the ass. Dr Fox was right, he had so much to be thankful for; with a doting mom, a new toy arriving soon and a meetup with the bubbly blonde Mrs Nielsen on the cards.

"Mark, baby, you feel extra thick and hard tonight," Mandy commented. Every time he surged in and out, she felt a wave of pleasure radiate out from her stuffed rectum. It was never like this in her pussy.

"It's your hot body," Mark grunted, leaning back and looking down at her heart-shaped ass wobbling with each steady slap of his loins.

Mark carried on watching for a minute, enraptured by what he saw. He sped up slightly thrilled to see his mom's flesh now in almost constant motion. Even better than that were the electric sensations from his cock, each time he buried it to the hilt in his mom's snug shit pipe.