Samurai and Shrine Maiden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-this is not an outfit for a samurai!" She snapped, almost dropping the gift.

"But this will be what samurai wear, as we will visit the hot springs. You promised!" Yae smiled as she took and opened her package, with her matching pink bikini. "So, you will wear this and I will wear mine. And we will both enjoy the time at the springs, yes?"

"I will not wear such an exposing thing." Ei stood in place and looked away from Yae.

"Ok. We will go naked then." Yae answered with her hands already sliding her white shirt off. Ei couldn't even react as the shirt hit the ground, the shrine maiden's soft pale skin almost matched tatami mats colour, her pink nipples were hard and pointing at Ei who couldn't for the life of her, took her eyes off them.

"You are cheating."

"Is it working?"

"Maybe." She tried to hide it but she loved the view. Yae knew that as she hooked her pants on her thumbs and slowly started to slide them down, first exposing her pink pubic hair, only to raise her pants up just to tease Ei. She did it again once more before painfully slowly sliding the pants down, leaning down to reach the floor.

"Yae, why are you n-not wearing any panties?"

"Because I knew we would meet today." Yae answered, walking closer to fully clothed Ei. She leaned closer to her girlfriend and they both met in a kiss. Soft feeling of Yae's lips sent shivers down Ei's spine, warm familiar feeling in her stomach grew in intensity when she answered that kiss with her own. And as she did, her lover's hands explored her body, quickly managing to untie Ei's belt, grabbing her sword and tanto in a respectful manner. She parted the kiss and took a step away. Images of naked Yae with her own sword, made Ei bite her lips from growing lust inside of her.

"Get naked dear, and wear your outfit, ok?" Fox girl smiled before walking to the desk, leaning down to place the swords on their display. When she turned around, Ei was already naked. With no words attached they met in another close and tight hug, their lips meeting together. They stood like this for minutes, relaxing against each other in silent unison. Only the sound of curious little bird trying to enter the room make them separate.

"Right. I suppose we should get going." Ei said, smiling at Yae that was now getting her bikini on.

"Well indeed. We can continue in the spring."

"Of course."

The little bird flew across the tree to the tree, like a small guardian, guiding both girls as they walked through thinly made stone paths up the mountain. Wearing their more casual kimonos with their bikini underneath, they travelled underneath the green and pink tree's crowns before finally reaching the entrance to rocky area, almost like old ruins of some sort of a castle, stone pillars rose from the ground next to the trees, cave entrances digged in the cliff of the mountain. Many of those entrances looked almost like windows. But only one cave was open widely with steam coming from it, lazily caressing the trees just next to the entrance.

"Here we are! Let's go!" Yae ran first, Ei quickly followed running behind her. They entered the warm and moist cave and immediately Ei nose picked up something she didn't like. The smell of a hot spring was absent. The lack of sulphur confused her so she raised the question.

"Yae? I'm not sure about this"

"It is safe, my dear. It's a real hot spring, but with some extra magic to it." She smiled and then turned around, her kimono opened and slid down her body to the ground, her fair skin exposed for the spring warm air to envelop her.

"I trust you. But..."

"No, buts! Just me and you."

Ei slid her clothes down and let them rest as she walked to Yae. They hand met as they both walk into the steaming spring. The warm water was almost perfect for Ei and her feet felt amazing as the water enveloped her legs, slowly and gently walking deeper into the spring, but she could feel Yae shiver next to her, stopping. She looked at her lover and realised that the water might be too warm for soft Yae. She tightened her grip on her hand and brought it up to her chest, their eyes met and Ei did not waste a moment to kiss her lover. Every single time she did, it felt as beautiful as the first time they did it. It was almost like the world outside did not matter for a moment, and as long as she could be with her, everything would be fine.

"Slowly. I don't want you to get hurt." She whispered to Yae after the kiss. Her next step was much slower, enough for Yae to get comfortable with water, step by step the water around them rose as they walked, finally reaching their thighs. Ei led them both to the small step in the stone floor of the spring, gently as ever Ei sat down first, the water enveloping her body with its warm hug, letting Yae do it at her pace. The shrine maiden sat down on the samurai lap, both relaxing within the steaming hot spring, alone and hidden from all the outside world.

Ei's strong hand reached underwater to her lap, sliding between fit soft legs of her fox girl lover, fingers caressing with gentle touch her skin, while her other hand reached to her back, gently caressing her pink fluffy tail, now underwater. Yae shivered against Ei and leaned heavier against her, arm behind her shoulder, breast of the shrine maiden resting just above Ei's slightly bigger breast. They both understood each other with no words as Yae opened her legs wide for Ei's hand, inviting her. As they met in touch Yae moaned against the cave walls, for the first time in a long time her cheeks burnt with embarrassment as she couldn't control herself.

It was a sign for Ei to keep going. And she did, gently caressing her lover's sex, fingers carefully sliding into Yae's just to as much carefully slide out. Moments of pleasure stopped when Ei stopped, her eyes looking up to her lover, now as well looking at her lover.

"Love you." Ei whispered, smiling gently.

"Love you too~." Yae answered with the widest smile, before standing up, just for Ei to lean closer. Her lips pressed against warm pale girl skin, kissing her stomach, kiss by kiss slowly reaching down to her pink matching panties. With her teeth she gently slid them down, pink pubes tickling her nose as she did. The girls giggled to themselves before Ei kissed Yae's warm and wet from the spring water clit.

Waves of pleasure almost drove Yea into lusty madness as she felt her partner continuing her firm kisses on her slit. She even grabbed Ei's head to hold herself upwards but the gesture made Ei only to speed up, her tongue not swirling around, tasting Yae's juices with no restrain. Like some kind of curious tentacle, Ei's tongue swirled around and inside of Yae, hungry for pleasure. And she continued her passionate kisses to the point of no return for Yae, her moans filled the room with lustful echoes as she felt her body orgasmic with lust against her lover's skillful tongue. She almost screamed as the last wave of the pleasure struck her brain, forcing her to shiver and almost fall down, if not for the Ei's strong arms catching her, letting her rest against her.

"You really are quite a warrior, my dear Ei." Yae chuckled as she whispered the words to her lover, now more than before used to the water, she sat down in Ei's lap. She didn't waste a second more to kiss her own samurai, as they both sat in quiet relaxation.

Moments of rest become minutes, and as Ei wanted to stand up, Yae knew how to use it. She stood up and helped Ei to stand up, pointing her hand to behind her.

"Oh god, Ei look!" She as best as she could pretend that something of dangerous manner was hiding within shadows where she pointed at, and when Ei turned around, she pushed her dear samurai, gently as she pressed herself against her back. Giggling, she made Ei to lean down on her hands, who was now angry at herself for falling into Yae, another little trick. And the fox girl moved down and kneeled on the rocky platform. Ei's firm and shapely ass stood before Yae's face. She places her both hands on it, sinking her fingers into firm and meaty ass, with a plan to use pleasure to pay for a pleasure.

Ei wanted to react but the moment she felt her bikini bottoms yank down her legs she realised that she did not want to move. And when she felt the first kiss of Yae lips on her skin, she leaned down on her arms, legs still straight up with her ass gladly in the air.

Kiss by kiss Yae explored her lover's bottom, fingers passionately groping and playing with her cheeks as she dug down, kissing Ei's most defenseless spot. Teasingly she kissed just around the tight hole of Ei's ass, never actually pleasing the main spot as she travelled down, barely meeting her pussy lips just so she could return up. Yae knew that she did a good job when she heard Ei's moans, just underneath the pleasure she could recognize a slight groan. But her samurai deserved a reward, so she gave up the tease and gladly kissed Ei's asshole, with no more wait her tongue caressed her lover's skin, almost like trying to swirl her way inside of her. And with moans once again filling the cave, echoing against the warm walls, the both girls played with each other in semi- semi-darkness of their safe haven.

Yae's skillful tongue left Ei and she leaned back while Ei at the same time sat down on the stone floor as their eyes met.

"You little..." Ei whispered.

"True. And what about it?" Yae said, panting, just before leaning to her samurai, their naked bodies squeezed against each other, breast snuggling against breast as they kissed, with no plans to leave the hot spring any time soon.

12