Sanborn Retreat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

"First time here, although I'm already anticipating my trip back next year," Dakota replied earnestly. "By the way, since you're both counselors, I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Do you know what events are happening today?"

Catherine rolled her eyes, "Oh, not this again. Just go with the flow; stop trying to figure everything out."

"Just curious," Dakota explained.

"Sorry, we're sworn to secrecy. Can't tell you anything or we'll be killed. No, but seriously, we aren't supposed to say anything. Good thing for you is-" Zariah looked at the clock on the wall at the end of the room, "You've got less than an hour until you'll figure it out."

"Speaking of," Tina grabbed her tray, nudging Zariah to do the same, "We have to go help set up. It was nice meeting you two."

"Likewise," Dakota replied.

"See you guys around," Jenna gave a quick wave as the two women walked away, leaving their dirty trays at the back of the room before walking out of the building. "Well, now it's just the four of us, I guess. Got any plans for the rest of the day? Outside of whatever thing is happening in an hour, obviously."

Dakota shrugged, "Not really."

"Nothing concrete," Catherine mumbled, her mouth full of food, "What about you two?"

"Jenna promised me time in the hot tub with her," Ellis spoke for the first time since Dakota had sat down. The woman's voice was high-pitched and soft, and, from her demeanor, she was the shy type.

"Big fan of the hot tub then?" Dakota asked Jenna.

"It's definitely not something I can experience at home," the redhead shrugged, "Might as well make use of it while I can."

"I guess that's true."

"Well, speaking of," Jenna stood and grabbed her tray from the table, Ellis doing the same, "I guess we better get going if we want to enjoy it before whatever is happening in an hour."

"See you around," Dakota wished them farewell, she and her roommate were the only two now left at the table. As Catherine finished eating her breakfast, the two made idle conversation, mostly centered around learning more about one another. Knowing there was an event not far in the future, the two women decided it better to wait in here and chat rather than leave to get involved in something else, only for it to be cut short. In a strange way, simply talking with Catherine was a nice break from the absurdity of the camp around them.

Their conversation was so relaxing, in fact, that Dakota nearly forgot about the upcoming event until the sound of a bell rang from outside roughly forty minutes later. At which point, she jumped from her seat and grabbed Catherine, pulling the slightly startled woman through the dining hall and outside where the other campers were gathering. Like last time, Sasha was standing in front of the crowd with a megaphone, waiting for the murmuring to stop before she spoke.

"Campers! Welcome to day two of our amazing experience, I hope you have been enjoying yourselves thus far. Today we have another special competition for you guys to partake in. Ladies," Sasha clapped her hands together and, like clockwork, a group of rangers led by Lila exited a side door of the lodge carrying a long table. Setting it in front of the crowd, a member of the kitchen staff came along and laid out nine plates placed evenly apart.

Seemingly satisfied, Sasha uttered a quiet thanks before continuing, "As you can see, our lovely staff has set everything up for our next event. Today we are going to partake in another camp classic, an eating contest! Although, as I'm sure you know very well by now, this will be no ordinary contest. Each troop needs to elect one member as their representative and they will be responsible for eating all the waste produced by their respective counselor who, I might add, have been instructed to not empty their bowels for the past five days. I will give everyone a minute to decide who is competing from their troop."

Dakota remembered Melissa mentioning something about holding her bowels yesterday. At the time, she said it was something she did every year in preparation. Now Dakota realized it was because she was told to. Regardless, she needed to find her troop to help in the decision-making process, so she and Catherine wandered through the crowd until they located the other members of troop three, Joyce, Maria, Amelia, and Melissa already deep in conversation.

"Oh, hey girls," Maria beckoned them over, "We were just figuring out who should go up. I've been ruled out given my lack of experience as an eater, and so far Joyce seems our best bet."

"I think Dakota might be better," Joyce spoke up, "I've seen what she can do firsthand; it's pretty crazy. No gagging or nothing. I can do it if she doesn't want to, of course, but I definitely think we should put in the ringer if we have one."

"Well?" Melissa looked at Dakota.

"Yeah, I can do it. No problem."

"Are you sure?" Catherine asked, "You've already had a big helping this morning and you haven't exactly been feeling great."

"It's better now. The milk helped and my stomach's had time to settle. Still, I have no problem sitting out if you want to choose someone else."

"I think Dakota is still our best bet, even if she isn't at one hundred percent," Amelia weighed in, "Unless Catherine wants to do it?"

Catherine shook her head, "No, I definitely won't win. I have some experience, but not a lot. I guess I have to agree with Joyce here; Dakota's skills are basically unmatched."

"I guess Dakota it is," Melissa stated, "Come on, let's get ready at the front."

After another minute or two to let the remaining troops decide their picks, eighteen women were standing in front of the large table. Picking up her megaphone once more, Sasha began explaining the rules. "This game is quite simple: the first person to eat everything off their plate wins. A glass has also been provided for the counselors to urinate into. This is to help contestants, but drinking the urine is not required to win. Now, if the counselors from each troop could prepare our meals."

On cue, Dakota watched Melissa climb onto the table and squat over the provided plate alongside her colleagues. Some of the women struggled less than others at relieving their bowels but - considering the length of time they had been holding it - none of them took long. This held true for Melissa, the slim brunette only pushing once or twice before the head of a thick turd forced itself free from her sphincter. It was very deep brown in color, almost black. Firm, too, the first log holding its shape at roughly six inches long and an inch and a half in diameter.

Holding the glass up to her crotch, Melissa caught her pee as she continued to push. Following the first, two more pieces of shit - roughly the same size - landed on the plate topped with a thin spiral of softer, yellow shit. By the time she was done, her bowel movement was spilling over the side of the plate, and her glass was roughly three-quarters full. Her asshole twitched a few times as she confirmed she was done, Melissa hopped off the table and rejoined her troop.

They had to wait for the last couple of women to finish up, but eventually, the contestants were called up and Dakota found herself sitting in front of the steaming mass left behind by a woman she met less than twenty-four hours ago. Fortunately, her stomach was still holding and - looking down the line - many of the other women looked a lot less confident than she was feeling. Still, the amount of waste Melissa produced was no small matter, and all the expecting eyes of her fellow troop mates glued to her made Dakota slightly nervous herself.

If she hadn't encountered Theresa and Bella this morning, she did not doubt that she could win this. She joked with the idea that it may have been intentional sabotage on their part, but Dakota guessed otherwise. After all, none of the campers were allowed to know about it, and Zariah didn't seem the type to break rules. Unsurprisingly, the woman seated to her left representing troop four was neither Theresa nor Bella, but Dakota was able to easily pick them out in the crowd, Theresa giving her a knowing wink when they made eye contact.

Returning focus to her plate, Dakota waited for Sasha to take the megaphone again, the camp owner seemingly highly anticipating the upcoming event given her wide grin. "OK, ladies. Remember, the first one to finish wins. Raise your hand when done and either myself or Lila will confirm your completion of the task. Everyone ready?"

Holding her breath, Dakota waited for the countdown as she felt her stomach twist with both panic and excitement.

"3, 2, 1. Go!" Sasha shouted, commencing the game.

Not one to waste time, Dakota dove straight in and grabbed the first turd Melissa had expelled. Despite the warm sun beating down on them, the piece of shit had already cooled off, the outside forming a dry crust. Taking a large bite of the end, however, exposed the softer, warmer center as it spread in Dakota's mouth. The flavor was immediately strong - likely from days spent fermenting in her counselor's colon. Chewing, she could feel flakes and chunks of food remnants breaking between her teeth. The first mouthful took three swallows, but Dakota was eventually able to get it all down.

The first piece of shit still in her hand, she took another bite, two-thirds of the log now gone as she chewed the rank mass in her mouth. What didn't make it down Dakota's throat got stuck between her teeth and on the surface of her tongue, emanating a bitter taste that refused to dissipate. The second piece of the log went down roughly as easily as the first and she popped the final third in her mouth. Fortunately, the flavor had reached its peak, adding more waste doing little to affect the overwhelming miasma that attacked her tastebuds.

In her current state, Dakota was enjoying herself immensely, although she was being to feel the effects of her 'breakfast' coming back to bite her. It didn't help matters that her chair was currently with her vaginal juices. Having not gotten to cum this morning after all the teasing from Theresa and Bella, her body was aching for release. For a second, she even considered toughing herself secretly under the table. However, this would surely lead to distraction and would slow down her eating, so she decided against it.

Cheering women surrounded her table, the members of the other troops combing with those from Dakota's combing in a cacophony of noise. However, the blood pumping in her ears made the shouts and cheers almost inaudible as she choked down the remainder of the first log. She shuddered as it traveled down her throat, joining the other shit that now sat heavy in her stomach. Grabbing the glass beside her plate, the waste was washed down with a healthy mouthful of acrid urine which was unpleasantly warm.

With little time to see how the other contestants were fairing, Dakota picked up the second log and took a large bite, doing her best to fit at least half of it to save time. Unlike the first, this piece had a healthy dose of the softer shit that ended Melissa's bowel movement coating its exterior. Aside from a texture change, this brought with it a new flavor that, somehow, was worse than the logs themselves. Acidic was the only word Dakota could think to describe it, but she was currently more focussed on getting it down than pinpointing the taste. So, squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled, the mouthful of sludge was forced down her throat. The sheer amount that went down at once was almost too much, and she had to pause a second to gather herself.

"Come on Dakota, you're doing so well!" Melissa cheered the woman on.

"Yeah, I think you are winning!" Catherine joined in.

"Only one more piece!"

Not wanting to disappoint her troop, Dakota shoved the remaining half of the log into her mouth. The warmth from her hand after holding it for so long had resulted in a clear structural change in the shit. The log was softer now and required less chewing on Dakota's part which was a plus. Unfortunately, it also allowed the waste to better coat her tongue and encase it in an overwhelming film of filth. Doing her best to scrape it off with her teeth, she swallowed it alongside her dirtied saliva and whatever solids remained in her mouth.

Without warning, a belch slipped out, the rank gas increasing the taste of sewage in Dakota's mouth. She only had one piece of shit left, but the possibility of getting it down seemed to be rapidly diminishing. With encouraging cheers still being thrown her way, she relented to the pressure and picked up the last log. Considering the amount of difficulty she was having, Dakota held out hope that the other women were struggling as she took a bite of the sticky piece of pure filth. Unsurprisingly, the texture and taste were unchanged from her previous mouthful. Not that it made it any easier, though, as she was more than full by this point, and forcefully swallowing the mouthful made her stomach lurch.

Against her will, Dakota's throat closed and forced the chewed load back into her mouth. Her cheeks ballooned as she struggled not to spray the liquified shit everywhere. Eyes watering, she did her best to choke the sludge back down her throat. Unfortunately - or maybe fortunately for Dakota's sake - she was unable to force down the remaining chunk of shit before Sasha called an end to their game.

"Attention everyone, you can stop eating! Troop five is the winner of our eating contest!"

Dropping the log onto the plate, Dakota bent over the table and took a long breath. Down the line from her, women whom she assumed to be from troop five were jumping and cheering. Dakota was somewhat disappointed to have not won, but she was more focused on keeping everything down at the moment.

"You were so close Dakota," Catherine quickly came to her aid, doing her best to raise the woman's spirits.

"Thanks," Dakota mumbled, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, that might have been my bad," Melissa rubbed Dakota's shoulder, "You definitely had to eat way more than the other people competing. Probably shouldn't have loaded up as much before coming here."

"No, it's OK. Theresa and Bella really did me in this morning. If it weren't for that, I probably could have won."

"Congratulations to Emma from troop five for finishing first!" Sasha interrupted their post-game discussion, "That does it for this event, so feel free to go back to enjoying your day, everyone. Don't forget to have fun!"

"Hey, I saw what you did.; it was very impressive."

Unfamiliar with the voice, Dakota looked up to find an attractive woman she didn't recognize. Her body was well-defined but thin, and a dark chocolate color. "I'm sorry, have we met?" Dakota asked, sitting up properly to not be rude.

"Don't think so," the woman responded, "Name's Ayana, trope two."

"So, you were watching me? What about the person competing from your troop?"

"You're more interesting," Ayana smiled, "Mind if we spend some time together?"

"That depends," Dakota struggled to stand, "Are you going to make me eat more?"

"No, that's not what I had in mind."

"Sure, anything but that is good."

"Follow me then."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12