All Comments on 'Sand Dunes Photoshoot'

by Linemstr814

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hot fantasy for sure! 5 stars

Linemstr814Linemstr814about 1 year agoAuthor

Maonaigh: I'm an experienced writer, and the subject person is dependent somewhat on the verb used. It is not unusual to switch from 1st person (I note you DO NOT say singular or plural in objection) to 3rd when there is a group involved in the story. Even if there is NO group, there is no rule in writing mandating that one should not change from 1st to 3rd person. It's more important for the subject pronoun to agree with the verb. Unless you can give me specific examples where I was wrong, I consider your advice, at least as given to me, to be simply and totally WRONG!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Five *, wish I could give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A 90's porno script. This site needs a version of: Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed.

Stories are very similar or uninspiring. It's not the worst story it's just unoriginal.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

As one experienced writer to another, I apologise if I caused offence. Guess I'm just one of these sad old farts who tends to think the way I learned when the world was young and Moses was a lad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it a lot, but sorry only gave it four.

I can imagine Maonaigh's original comment. Sorry, just forget pronouns verbs and rulings. My view is that when a narrator is brought into a story they are either first or third person and remain that way from beginning to end; that keeps is clean and simple.

I declare I am a lesbian and so biased, but I would have like to read it from Evie's point.

Feeling daring, the guys' hard-ons and reaction to her are turning her on. Joanie approaches and brings her into a whole new world. When Phil is giving directions the girls slowly ignore it and just go for it.

Next chapter Private sessions with Phil and Richard, then girls can't resist meeting on the quiet. Ooooh that could be so naughty...lol

Sorry...Anyway I like your style please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous