Sand Dunes Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As directed, Joanie held the pareo up with her arms to keep both girls covered as Evie didn't hesitate to kiss her companion longingly and slowly, open-mouthed, tongue inside. Then, she broke the kiss while staring at Joanie in the eyes, and began to slide her nude body down the front of Joanie's equally nude body...tongue out...licking and kissing all the way down her front...across her bare breasts... kissing her nipples...to her bare pussy...and remained there for a bit as Joanie threw her head back in the ecstasy of passion! Then, Evie reversed directions, repeated the maddening sensations over Joanies front again, and ended it in another passionate kiss.

"Joanie, let go of the pareo and let it lie across the log. Remain straddling the log, and Evie...slide down the log, lying on the pareo. Joanie...Bend over from the waist and do to Evie what she did to you!!"

Joanie opened the pareo, let it lie across the log, and helped Evie scoot down along the log stark naked! Joanie bent over Evie lengthwise, ass in the air, legs still widely spread straddling the log, and showing her pussy and asshole from the rear!! She ran her mouth down Evie's front from kissing her nipples to nibbling the sides of her tits and on down to kissing her belly and then her pussy!! Several of the guys moved behind Joanie to capture her charms from behind, and to capture Evie's pussy and clit being licked and nibbled as well!! Joanie dwelled on Evie's huge clit for a long time, as she licked and nibbled the engorged nubbin, causing Evie to move seductively, arch her back, and throw her head back in the throes of a rising orgasm!!

"Evie, don't orgasm yet! Pull out the pareo and throw it over onto the sand. Then, roll out from under Joanie onto the pareo, turn 180⁰ and turn over onto your back. Spread out the pareo if you need to. Joanie...stay where you are for a second."

Not wanting to climax yet, Evie grabbed the pareo and raised up to pull it out from under her and throw it off the log and onto the sand! Then, she rolled under Joanie, off the log and onto the pareo on her front, turned around 180⁰, and rolled over onto her back!

"Evie, pull your knees way back toward your head, spread them widely, and let them fall to the side flat on the pareo. Then, put your arms over your head and spread them wide as well...offering your entire body to Joanie...and the cameas!"

Without any hesitation, Evie followed my instructions perfectly. She pulled her knees back and let them fall widely apart to the ground, fully exposing her pussy and engorged clit! She stretched her arms up over her head, also spreading them widely apart, fully exposing her sensitive breasts. There was my magnificent wife, stark naked in front of 8 male photographers, including Rob, spread wide in all her glory and letting herself be photographed by all. She was hiding nothing from the men's gaze nor from their cameras.

"Joanie, kneel over Evie's head and lower your pussy over her mouth, and lower your head over her pussy. I think you both can figure out what to do next with no instructions from me."

Joanie followed Evie's lead and moved over so that she was standing with her legs straddling Evie's head! She leaned down onto her knees and lowered her pussy and clit over Evie's mouth, her knees so widely spread across Evie's face that her entire pussy, and even her asshole, were exposed to everyone who wanted to watch and photograph her from behind! At the same time, Joanie lowered her own head down to Evie's pussy and resumed tonguing up inside her pussy and sweeping her tongue across Evie's highly sensitive clit, and back again!

In the meantime, Evie was swirling her tongue around Joanie's clit head and flicking it up and down before entering her widely-spread pussy with her tongue, and then pulling out and swirling it again!! As Joanie responded to Evie's torment on her pussy and clit, Evie could sense a pending climax in her! She used the index finger of one hand to sweep up some pussy juices and swirl it around Joanie's asshole as she continued to tongue Joanie's clit! Joanie stiffened and buckled her knees slightly, and arched her back, breathed more heavily, and let out a long..."OOOHHHHHHMIGOD!!"

The guys were moving all around, doing everything they could to capture as much of the unbelievable action as they could with their cameras! Phil was nearly in as much ecstasy as Evie, and Richard was unmistakably enjoying the show which Joanie was giving everyone, too!

Joanie was obviously nearing an orgasm and wanted to do the same to Evie at the same time. She followed Evie's lead, used an index finger to sweep up some pussy juices, and stuck the finger into Evie's asshole up to the first knuckle, and then proceeded to flick the finger in and out of her asshole in rhythm to the sweeps of her tongue up and down on Evie's clit!!!

It was only a matter seconds before both girls, writhing in the throes of ecstasy, no longer caring about who was watching them or the fact that they were still being photographed, had strong, screaming orgasms! Both were exhausted, and neither could continue on for more! They cuddled each other for a few seconds before Richard and Phil came up to cuddle their respective wives.

"Wow!" said Rob. "What a day! Now, although I realize we can't expect that kind of performance every time, we do hope you two will consider at least posing for us again...now that the four of you seem to have broken the 'no nudity' barrier!"

Phil said, "I think Evie would be honored to be asked again, right, honey?"

"Absolutely, although as you said, it may not be quite as intense each time, said Evie.

"I think I can see the obvious advantages to photographing Joanie in the nude, and plan to follow Phil's lead and let her practice with me as her photographer in our garage. I think we'd both be honored to be asked again! Perhaps we can talk Francine into even expanding her horizons a bit!!"

Rob smiled at the prospect!

The other photographers were still obviously stunned, but offered their polite appreciations to the two models, and were, for the most part, silent on the way back to the studio. For some reason, they seemed to prefer to wait until they were in the privacy of their own homes to peruse their photos of the day.

On the way home, Phil said to Evie, "I had no idea you were into women!!"

"Nor did I until today, but it wasn't just a woman...it was Joanie. I hope you weren't jealous!! There was just something about her that aroused me as she was trying to get me to pose. It was like, as a stranger, she had a real appreciation for my body and natural abilities in front of the camera. She was appreciative, and it really turned me on. You are, too, but I knew how you felt, and you're my husband. You're supposed to feel that way. She was new! I just couldn't resist her. Would you consider a private photo session with the two of us again sometime? Perhaps with Richard if he wants?

"Wow....I'm not jealous at all. Now...if it'd been one of the guys you felt that way about, and did that with, I'd CERTAINLY be MORE than just JEALOUS! And...I had no idea that toying with your asshole did that to you. I KNOW we'll use that in the future!!"

Joanie smiled, pleased at everything he'd just said.

"I'm just surprised you've suddenly widened your sexual interests!! The idea private photo session with Joanie and Richard is certainly intriguing!!"

Needless to say, after showering when we got home, there was a private photoshoot all over the house, culminating in great sex. Then...we perused my photos of both sessions I'd taken that day, and posted a few on the club website.

12