Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell, I can see where he was coming from with that. A constant and maybe even humiliating reminder to your husband of all the times you've been with this other guy!"

"Yes that's right, John loves it. He even sometimes masturbates just looking at the tattoo; we never have intercourse and haven't for years."

An excited Les moved on top of me then and I flung my legs wide in eager anticipation.

"Maybe you should consider having another tattoo done, a small dove, maybe on a breast, bottom or top of your thigh."

"I wouldn't mind a second tattoo but why a dove, is it significant in some way?"

"I see you're unaware that my property is called Dove Farm, after the family name. I'm Les Dove!"

"Oh right, I didn't know. A dove would make a very good subject for a tattoo."

With Les' penis continuing to drive very slowly in and out of me I told him I'd have the tattoo done, subject to John's approval of which I had little doubt, on one condition.

"What's that?"

"You making very regular visits to our house. I appreciate it could be difficult at times with your farm work fluctuating."

"I take a bit of a back seat nowadays and leave the day-to-day running of the farm to my lads, chiefly the older one, so I can get away any time, particularly as my cock feels very much at home inside your cunt," Les smiled down at me.

"What about your wife?"

"Hazel has many outside interests and my presence is barely registered anyway. She'd probably be glad of my absence."

We were fucking lustily then, Les' tongue probing my mouth as his penis drove powerfully in and out of my cunt.

* * *

(August.)

It was a Tuesday, ten days after I'd last seen him at my parents house, that Les paid his first visit to ours. I was able to work from home that day and he arrived soon after lunch. We spent the afternoon in bed with Les, unable to conceal the added excitement he felt to be doing it in the marital bed, fucking me twice during an incredible session of lovemaking.

He showered afterwards and had just finished dressing when John arrived home from the office. I introduced them and after shaking hands hubby told Les he was most welcome.

"Sandi has been singing your praises as a lover and what makes my wife happy also makes me happy. You're most welcome to visit any time, both my bed and my wife are yours," my over-excited hubby told the startled Les.

Arranging to return the evening after next, Les made his departure.

When Les arrived at our house for his second visit John was preparing to leave for the bowls club. Since being introduced to the game some fourteen month's earlier, by a fellow member of the Chamber of Commerce, John had developed an inordinate fondness for the game of bowls. He joined a local bowls club and played at least twice a week, sometimes more if he could arrange it.

"While the cats away, eh," Les grinned, his arm encircling my waist on hearing of hubby's imminent departure.

"Can I have a quick look at the main attraction before I go?" a red-faced hubby asked.

Both Les and I looked at him questioningly.

"Your cock, the cock that will be pleasuring my wife while I'm away at the bowls club."

John's excitement was reflected in his voice.

"Why not," a smiling Les said and unfastening his trousers he pushed them down along with his underpants.

"Ah yes, I see the attraction!" John exclaimed. "Your cock is magnificent Les, no wonder my wife likes you."

"Les also possesses amazing lovemaking skills," I told hubby, adding perhaps mischievously, "you ought to show him your penis in return."

"Of course," hubby replied, ever eager to humiliate himself.

Unzipping John produced his penis and a smile appearing on his face Les commented, "You're not going to achieve much depth of penetration with that."

"No, that's true," hubby agreed, "but you do with that magnificent specimen and intercourse with my wife is your prerogative now anyway, not mine. Enjoy yourselves."

With that John adjusted his clothing and commenting that he'd be late for the bowls match hurried from the house.

My affair with Les flourished and although his visits, for the first few month's at least, coincided with John's absence either playing bowls or away on other business, hubby confessed himself delighted with the arrangement. John had long dreamed of me having a discrete long-term lover who would visit the house and whenever their paths crossed was effusive in his thanks to Les for filling the role so satisfactorily. With Les having sex with me three or four evenings a week John's expressed opinion was that we had the perfect arrangement.

Hubby was also very enthusiastic about the idea of a second tattoo, a dove, adorning my body and his preferred location was the top of my right thigh.

"It will commemorate your affair with Les perfectly and act as a constant reminder to me of all the times he's had you on the marital bed," he enthused.

"You're aware of the story behind Sandi's original tattoo I take it?" he asked Les.

"I know she had it done at the behest of a lover whose surname was Lilley," he replied.

"That's right. A lily representing his surname and valley for the area between my wife's thighs he knows so well. The tattoo turns me on every time I see it," hubby confessed.

Douglas had located a tattoo studio in London for my first tattoo but for the second I sought a suitable place in the town of N, roughly sixteen miles from our home, though as it was mid-December by this time it would have to wait until the new year.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2006, I must mention spending eight weekends in London with Douglas, hubby joining us for only two of them.

Six visits of varying duration to Bryce's new hotel, a much larger more sumptuous building than his previous establishment.

I must also include eight other guys:

(March.) Gus, lorry driver.

(May.) Raphael, French tourist

(Late-May.) Niklas, Jannik, Leon and Lukas, Germans met at a conference in Munich.

(June.) Dave, guy in a pub.

(October.) Tyrone, hotel guest.

12