Sandra - La Discothèque (English)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the weight of my body and several hands push me little by little on this giant penis... this cock is as rigid as a trunk, but it is burning... i feel that it heats my insides... my pleasure increases despite the situation, and yet i believed that this was not possible... i am more and more impaled on this pile of throbbing flesh... it has many large veins that give it thick reliefs which further increase my pleasure... in my delirium, as in a sexual trance, i even think i can feel the pulsations of the blood through these veins... it's as if this real stallion's cock was vibrating inside me... and anonymous fingers tickle my clitoris, even as the rigid anaconda which invades my stomach stimulates my sensitivity... and like a broken dam, i suddenly feel jets of liquid squirting out, like a real fountain which splashes the belly and torso of the colossus penetrating me... oh my god nooooooo..... nnnhhh.... nhhhyesssss... i have my first orgasm, very violent, my body is shaken by spasms, as if by an electric shock...

...it is precisely at this moment, as if it were because of my spasms, that the cock forcing my throat ejaculates large spurts of sperm... i am obliged to swallow the first ones, but when the man is just starting to withdraw, my throat suddenly regurgitates viscous streams of mixed drool and semen, and some of it even comes out through my nose... hands are having fun spreading what i have just regurgitated all over my face, and i feel warm jets of semen squirting on my body and most of my head, hair included... i feel even more sticky, viscous, and ashamed... my eyes in tears, and now covered with viscosities, barely see that the one who has just cum in my mouth withdraws leaving my throat for the next one... it is the rigidity and the even greater thickness of his successor which really assures me of this...

... my first orgasm, extremely strong, contracted then released a little the sphincter of my anus... it is at this moment that i feel another finger, then another, and another, which unceremoniously force the passage of my tightest orifice... oh no, my god, nooooo... it's unbearable... and this enormous glans hits me in the depths of my vagina, as if it wanted to open my cervix... i burn with pleasure and pain... all these fingers buried in my anus continue to pull it in all directions, as if to tear it apart... i moan in pain on the second pillar which stuffs my mouth... but at the same time i moan with pleasure, getting wet like crazy around this colossal penis which begins to come and go in my dilated vagina... feeling that i must now have at least 7 or 8 fingers in my anal orifice, i'm afraid of being torn apart......when i receive the second ejaculation in my throat, its spasms make me regurgitate part of it through my nose because my lips are so stretched on this much too thick cock...

i am still held by the hips, while the other anonymous hands pull me by the arms and legs to move my body back and forth... i feel humiliated, flouted... i have the impression of being much worse than a whore... men dominate me and make me suffer, but i'm already reaching the edge of my second orgasm... nooooo, please stop... i'm going to pass out... my body is coated by my sweat and their saliva, my milk and their sperm... all these mouths keep on sucking me and biting my breasts to get more milk from my reddened, swollen and painful nipples... i feel like my clitoris, constantly caressed, rubbed, patted or even slammed, is like on the verge of opening like a rosebud... i can't take it anymore... and suddenly, my new fountain squirts betray the pleasure that i I wouldn't want to admit... that's it, my body comes in spite of myself... haaaaaawwwmmm hmmmmm... i can no longer hold back... new electric shock in my lower abdomen, which spreads throughout my body and my limbs...

my new orgasm contracted again then released the sphincter of my anus... i scream "nooooo!!!" while i feel a large hand forcing it... as soon as the third cock (or fourth? i don't know anymore...) has ejaculated in my throat and withdraws, i turn my head to see and curse the man who tries to push his big hand into my buttocks... and my heart almost stops when i recognize, through my eyelashes sticky with sperm, the beautiful face of my Boss who smiles at me with his natural dominant air... i just have time to moan to him "oh nooo... pity...", before he slaps my buttock with both hands, saying "Shhh shhh, little Sandra. I know your internet habits, I know your secrets and your worst fantasies, I know what you need."

...before i react, i feel new jets of warm and viscous semen hitting my face simultaneously... soon other jets begin to squirt all over me... especially on my panting mouth, my eyes, my breasts, my butt... i am all coated with a sticky layer, made of milky semen mixed with my own milk, which i feel sliding down my shapes... the semen burns my eyes a little, which i have difficulties to open, and i take many more jets of it into my mouth, which i am forced to keep open... i feel all this sperm overwhelming my teeth and my tongue, and dripping down my throat... a good quantity of this abundant and thick semen slips on my lips and flows down my chin...

...between my butt cheeks now stained with sperm, my anus is even more mishandled by the powerful hand of my Boss which comes and goes with force... i fear what is going to happen... my body trembles violently... the thumb of this hand also slips into my anus... i bite my lips in pain while moaning under the assaults of my Boss... i cry hot tears, and they mix with the sperm stuck to my face... and with amazement, because of this enormous cock which keeps on ravaging my vagina, while my clitoris undergoes a torture of pleasure by a swarm of fingers, i start again to spray everything like a fountain and... oh nooooo!!! new orgasm... new contraction and relaxation... my Boss takes the opportunity to push his large hand up to the wrist into my anus!!!...it's atrocious... i feel ashamed to be thus at the mercy of these men, of my Boss... and deep down, i guess that they know that my screams are due as much to the pain as to the filthy pleasure that i experience... i feel so dirty... so shameful...

...i bite my lips when my Boss's hand begins to close into a big fist... and then he begins to come and go in my bowels... the enormous ebony cock which ravages my vagina is now touched through my internal walls by my Boss' fist which begins to twist in my butt.. in my ass... fuck... i don't believe it... my Boss ravages my ass... he takes pleasure in making me suffer... his fist and this bull's cock rub against each other through my mucous membranes... this sensation is both disturbing and intoxicating..."nooooonnnn! pity, stop... i can't take it anymore! "...

...i had accepted my Boss's invitation without knowing what to expect... i wanted to appear cool, attractive, even desirable to him, and here i am experiencing orgasm after orgasm in degrading conditions... my this ordeal of pain and pleasure has lasted for so long that i understand nothing about it... this monstrous penis should have ejaculated a long time ago in my womb... my strength is abandoning me, but yet i feel my vagina contracting so uncontrollable... this time i let my orgasm grow without fighting... new fountain which floods our bodies and the ground, and new surge of unhealthy and guilty pleasure...

suddenly, my Boss withdraws his fist from my anus... my relief is mixed with a dull pain, a sort of burning tightness that i now assimilate to a strange ardent pleasure... my Boss places himself in front of me, looking down at his full height with his curious, dominating smile... curiously enough, I've never found him so handsome...

...but before i can catch my breath, another enormous glans presses against the orifice that has just been liberated... i feel new thrusts gradually forcing my anus... i scream of rage at the thought that i am going to be sodomized by another unknown sex, at least as big as the one that plows my stomach without tiring... the colossal pestle takes me against nature... and... oh my god... this stranger hung like a stallion ravages my ass with fury... i scream, i moan, i scream, i moan... and i can't believe it... penises this big can't exist... and yet... it is indeed a wild pleasure that i feel... pain, rage, pleasure... i'm going to go crazy...

the two men roll onto their sides, and their large, muscular, shiny bodies stand up at the same time, without withdrawing... the others still hold my arms, continue to lick me, knead and bite my breasts sticky with sperm and milk... they lift me up along their sexes... i think i'm finally going to be freed... but no... i scream even louder when they let go of me at the same time... my own weight impales me entirely on their gigantic limbs, which seem to me to be suffering from priapism... the other men continue to hold me... and they lift me up to the level of the two monstrous glans before letting me go... i am thus violently skewered for a long time... soon i can no longer tell if it is pain that i feel, or just the pleasure of a hysterical madwoman...

the situation is so perverse, the sensations so strange that i no longer know if it is still an orgasm that i feel coming... suddenly, i feel the spasms of these two monstrous cocks which squirt in my womb, in my bowels, in my two cavities at the same time... oooh damn!!!! hmmmmmm... i water their cocks like a fountain, it feels like i'm squirting gallons of my love water... and i cum again like crazy while my ravaged pussy and ass contract violently on these marvelous titan stakes... i feel incredible quantities of sperm dripping down my mucous membranes, then sliding down my ass and my thighs... the two men have no difficulty in releasing me from their sexes of inhuman size, and place me on the ground at the feet of all the others... that's when i feel all these men around me ejaculating at the same time on me, completely showering me with their thick sticky liquid...

...my Boss comes closer to me, devastated and totally defiled, and while i look him in the eyes, defeated and submissive, he grabs my hair and inserts his enormous and superb cock into my mouth... he slides it in as far as possible, i feel it force my throat but cannot reject it, it holds my head by the hair as if they were riding reins... my jaws are spread, my lips stretched, my tongue crushed, and my throat is in spasms which visibly only increase the pleasure of my Boss, whom i continue to look into the eyes through my tears... soon i feel hot spurts hitting the inside of my throat, and i force myself to swallow all of my Boss's precious sperm without regurgitating... after his last spurt and my last swallows, he pats my head and caresses my hair and face, saying to me: "That's good little Sandra, very good..."

now, i moan weakly, devastated, in pain but fulfilled in a way that i would not have thought possible... all slimy, i am lying on a large sticky puddle... my mouth is dripping with sperm, my clitoris is deliciously aching, my vagina is open and wet, i feel that my anus is still dilated and gaping, and my insides are pulling... on my abused and reddened breasts, my swollen nipples are still erect, scarlet and disgorging with milk... my lower abdomen is still a little shaken, as if the orgasm no longer wants to leave me... my skin shines under the spots, all covered in sweat, drool, milk, and above all a thick layer of sperm... i feel good... and i am surprised to feel my heart leap with joy when my Boss declares to me: "I knew you would know how to satisfy me, little Sandra, my hot Druuna, my delicious milk cow, my pretty submissive she-dog..."

...i admit i really have a weakness for my Boss... no, i confess i have devotion for my Boss...

- END? -

12