All Comments on 'Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by leekeyone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lover of Piss

Sandra,

I would love to be your PISS SLAVE, the only thing different would be is to have you piss on my chest and then move up to my mouth. The only thing that I would change is that you and I would drink a whole case of beer and take turns pissing on and IN eachothers mouths, that is the greatest pleasure in the universe.

daredanalman4femdaredanalman4femabout 16 years ago
mmmmmmmm

fantastic.I give piss-shows on my yahoo cam under my ID "daredanalman4fem" if you want, cu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yum

i want to come play with y'all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tip for improvement

Nice story- but would have been much sexier if Sandra had a clean-shaven pussy.

Mag58Mag58almost 8 years ago
Dirty and very sexy story

that turned me on.....a lot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I remember being very drunk years ago after a concert I had been at with my hot as fuck secret lover(later the mother of our child) even though we didn’t stay together. We were staying in a hotel for the night & both as horny as fuck we arrived in our room & ripped each other’s clothes off apart from her black hold up stockings, I needed a piss & so did she. She sat on the toilet & started to piss, I told her I was going to piss all over her & mark her as my territory just like some animals do, to my surprise she eagerly said yes do it piss all over me mark me as yours. I don’t think I ever wanted to fuck anyone so much in my entire life up to that point but the problem was I was so rock hard I couldn’t piss so I was as equally frustrated as I was horny. I never did get to piss all over her but I did give her our baby girl a few years later, but I’d still love a chance of covering her in my piss some twenty years or so later. I still miss her & love her even now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous