Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real realization of what she did hit her, when she found her purse on the little coffee table next to her and started to rummage in it, looking for something to cut through the zip ties. The keys to her apartment, obviously gone. The keys to her office - and that started to worry her - obviously gone as well. The box of sleeping pills was empty, probably somebody took the liberty of dispose of them for her. What a gentleman!

However, her phone seemed to be gone as well. So there she sat - legs spread wide, her pussy gaping open more obscenely than ever, with a used condom sticking out slightly and two new rings in her pussy lips. The tattoo on the folds of her lips - she had not discovered it yet, despite the crystal-clear lighting, the sunrise provided for her. She also had not noticed that the balcony light was still on, probably having illuminated her for a while there. So, the phone was not in her purse, that was bad - yes, she wanted somebody to take pictures of her with it and yes, maybe even go through her social media accounts.

The possibility of that had given her a thrill - somebody finding her, fucking and abusing her, while looking at her graduation pictures? or while looking at the pictures of her last vacation of the dinner at university last week? Yeah, she fancied the idea - but now the phone seemed gone.

Thankfully - however - it was not stolen. Quite the opposite, it was upgraded just for her, some kind person must have taken the liberty to mount it on the balcony railing, aiming its camera right towards her front, probably capturing a great angle of her pulling out used condoms from her pussy, the sperm dripping on her, then drinking from a piss bottle that was in her swollen cunt (did we mention, that when exploring her abused body she started pulling on the rings in her cunt lips, spreading them apart as far as she could?, finding the used condom full of filth in her abused and gaping asshole. Yes, that must have been some quality material right there.

What she also had not realized - by leaving her social media accounts open and her phone unlocked, she had not only given somebody - a lucky someone? - the opportunity to look through all her precious memories, but also to - share some new memories. Some pretty vivid memories, share them with her networks, her personal and professional ones alike. Little did she know, it was not Saturday morning -- as she might have assumed. It was Monday morning -- with her little adventure having started on Friday.

12