Sandy Ch. 07

Story Info
Girl talk.
3k words
4.65
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 7 - Girl talk

It was Monday evening, about 8 pm. John was out with some friends celebrating a birthday before he went to work. Julie was also invited but she opted to stay home so she could have some time to herself.

It had been a warm day. The sun was just about to set but there was plenty of natural light coming through the open window of Julie's room. She lay flat atop her queen bed on her back, uncovered and nude. Her legs pointed toward the bottom corners of the bed and her arms, with palms up, spread to the sides so that arms and legs created a chevron pattern. She felt like her body fused with the mattress as she relaxed all her muscles. Every few minutes a slight breeze wafted across her body sending sensual thrills from the nerve endings in her skin to her brain. She thought back to the past few intense days.

In retrospect, Julie was amazed by Sandy's enthusiasm and willingness to try new things during sex. Julie and Sandy had discussed sex many times and Julie had told Sandy about her experiences with boyfriends, but Sandy had always shied away from guys and talking about sex. Only once after Julie talked about masturbation and how orgasms during masturbation were so much different from sex. Sandy admitted that she masturbated, but she didn't discuss details.

Julie realized that the top half of her chevron had collapsed. Her hands were subconsciously stroking her inner thighs. As subconscious became conscious, Julie let her hands wander across her labia, and into the cleft of her vagina. She thought back to the weekend. John and Julie had become Sandy's sex ed teachers, in a practical, not an academic sense.

Julie's phone rang. After 8 pm, Julie's phone would only ring for four people, her parents, John, and Sandy. It was Sandy. "Can I come over," Sandy was almost pleading. She sounded like she might have been crying.

"Of course, Where are you?"

"I'm right outside your door."

"I'll be right there."

Julie didn't bother to dress. She opened her door for Julie. Tears were streaming down Sandy's cheeks. She sobbed quietly. Julie opened her arms and hugged Sandy closely. "Oh Sandy. I'm glad you came over. Please come in." As she shut the door Julie realized that it was a good thing that Sandy had come alone. Someone else might not have been as comfortable with her nudity.

"Come, let's sit on the sofa. Would you like a cup of tea?" Julie led Sandy by the hand to the sofa and put her arm around Sandy as they sat.

Julie said nothing else for a while. She knew that Sandy would tell her what was wrong when she was ready. She just sat and gently stroked Sandy's tears from her cheeks. Sandy's sobs slowly subsided. Her breathing evened out. Julie stood and retrieved a box of tissues for Sandy.

After wiping her eyes and blowing her nose Sandy said, "It that offer of tea still open?"

"Of course. Is Sleepy Time ok?" Julie had at least 10 different teas in her cupboard, but she knew that even small decisions can be disastrous for someone under stress, so she offered only one tea.

"Perfect."

"Let's move to the kitchen." Julie put a couple of cups of water with teabags into the microwave oven. She sat next to Sandy and held her hand until the microwave oven beeped.

Sandy watched Julie walk to the oven and retrieve the cups of tea. After Julie and set the cups on the table Sandy said, "I think I have seen you naked more the past few days than pretty much all the time we have known each other."

"Now that John and I live on our own, we are mostly nude in the house, especially during the warmer seasons. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. In fact, I love seeing you au naturale," Sandy smiled as she looked Julie in the eye. Julie knew that Sandy was putting off talking about her problem, but that was ok. Julie waited.

Sandy looked down into her lap. "The problem is my evil stepdad." Sandy's father passed away four or five years ago. Her mom hadn't remarried, but got a boyfriend a couple of years ago, after Julie had moved in with John, so Julie never knew Bill, Sandy's mom's boyfriend. She had only heard stories.

Several minutes later Sandy started to talk, "After my classes this afternoon I went to the college health center to see about getting on birth control. The doctor recommended an IUD with a low dose of hormones that would work for 5 years. I said yes.

"The doctor recommended that I also consider counselling, at least one session. I agreed.

"The doctor inserted the IUD, which was a bit uncomfortable, but not too bad. The whole visit was less than an hour.

"But that meant that I was an hour late getting home. Bill was livid. 'Where was I? What was I doing? Why hadn't I called?'

"He grilled me relentlessly for 30 minutes before I told him that I was having female problems and that I had been to the doctor.

"He said that I had never had female problems before, what happened? Was I having sex? Did I have an STD? Was I pregnant?

"Unfortunately, I lost it at that point. I yelled right back at him, that I didn't tell him about my female problems because it was none of his business and that he wasn't my father so he could keep his sick ideas and nasty comments to himself.

"He kept yelling as I walked out the door. I ignored him and kept on going.

"The good thing is that is Mom's house, not his, so he can't kick me out even if he wants to."

Sandy was shaking. She stopped talking and sat mute. Both cups of tea say untouched on the table.

Julie pushed Sandy's teacup in front of her and said, "Have a sip. It will help."

After Sandy sipped her tea Julie asked, "Where was your mom during all of this?"

"She left yesterday to visit her sister. That was why she wanted me to come home, so she could see me before she left. She'll be back home tomorrow. Maybe Bill was just on edge because Mom wasn't available for a fuck." Sandy and Julie chuckled a bit. Julie was happy to know that Sandy had kept her sense of humor.

"Just curious, but don't you normally get home around 5:00 or 5:30?"

"Yes."

"So today you got home at 6:00 or 6:30?"

"Closer to 6:30."

"So you walked out of the house a bit after 7?"

"Yes."

"What have you been doing for the past two hours? And if you don't want to tell me that is ok."

"I walked. I went to the park on 16th and sat on a bench until it started to get dark and I started to feel uncomfortable. I walked over to the mall to find a spot to sit, but they close at 9:00. Then I came here."

"Excellent. First things first. Please know that you are always welcome here. Second, if you don't mind, and even if you do, I am going to call your mother."

"Wait. What are you going to tell her."

"Listen and learn." Julie had Sandy's mother's phone number programmed into her contacts. Five seconds later her number was ringing.

"Hello?" Sandy's mom answered the phone.

"Hi Mrs. B. This is Julie. I apologize for calling so late and interrupting while you are visiting your sister, but I thought it best if I gave you a call." Julie paused. Mrs. B. didn't say anything.

"I'm guessing that you haven't talked with Bill lately."

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Because Sandy is sitting here with me, totally distraught, because of Bill."

It was hard, but Julie managed not to include any disparaging comments about Bill.

"What happened?" Mrs. B was clearly getting upset.

"That is something that you should discuss with Bill and Sandy. I am just calling to let you know that Sabdy is here with me. She is safe. I will keep her safe. And if Bill tries to come over here he will be lucky to leave with his manhood intact."

"Fuck!" Julie had never heard Mrs. B swear. "I will be home by noon tomorrow."

"Mrs. B., please don't kill him yet. Bill did not hurt Sandy. He is just a... oops, I was about to say something I might regret. She is ok. Please call me when you get home, and I will bring Sandy. One more thing. I am going to turn Sandy's phone off and remove the battery. If you want to talk with me about that tomorrow, we can."

"Whew. Ok."

"Mrs. B., please don't worry I will keep Sandy safe and sound."

Julie looked at Sandy, "It looks like you get to spend another night in my bed. Are you ready for that?"

Sandy smiled, "Thank you. Both for being my friend and for helping me with my parents."

"Are you hungry? I can whip something up real quick if you like."

"No. I am too upset to eat. I'm afraid that if I tried to eat something it would bounce right back out."

Julie took Sandy's hand and led her to the bedroom. She helped her undress and they crawled into bed.

* * * * *

Julie and Sandy slept entwined. In the morning, Julie again woke to the smell of coffee. It was about 6:30 am. Sandy was alone when Julie walked into the kitchen. John wouldn't be home for an hour or so.

Julie's schedule was marginally regular. She worked every Saturday and was off every Sunday but worked four of the other five days of the week. Her off day during the week rotated. This week her off day was Wednesday, so she had to be at the saloon by 9:45 Tuesday morning.

"Thanks for making the coffee," Julie said. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Not really. I kept hearing Bill's nasty voice all night. That is unless you were snoring."

Julie chuckled. "What? Me snore?" They both laughed this time.

Julie opened a cupboard and took out containers of oats, raisins, and walnuts. From another cupboard she took out two bowls. She poured a half-cup of oats into each bowl, added water, and put them in the microwave oven.

While the oats were cooking, she got cinnamon and honey from the spice cabinet and blueberries from the refrigerator. By the time Julie had washed the blueberries the microwave oven had beeped. Julie sprinkled cinnamon over the cooked oats, then added honey. Next were raisins and walnuts followed by blueberries. She returned each item to its proper place as soon as she used it so that when all was assembled, only the bowls were left on the counter. She got a couple of spoons out of a drawer and brought the bowls to the table.

Julie and Sandy ate in silence for a few moments. Julie picked up Sandy's hand and kissed it. "I'm glad you are here. What time do your classes start today?"

"My first class isn't until 11."

"Do you need to get anything from home? Or can you go straight to class?"

"I should get my bookbag and a fresh dress. Bill usually leaves for work at 7:30, so I can pass by home after he leaves."

"Ok. I'll walk over with you. We can take John with us if you like."

The two women had finished eating while they chatted. Julie picked up the bowls and spoons and moved them to the sink where she filled them with water and let them soak.

Julie came back to Sandy's side but did not sit. "Normally, I like to have a good fuck with John after he gets home from work and before I leave for work. Would you like to join us?"

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"John will be ecstatic if he gets to fuck two beautiful women again. Let's get ready."

"But the doctor told me that I won't be protected against pregnancy until after my next period."

"That just means that John will need to wear a condom when his dick is in your pussy, and he can only cum in your mouth or ass. Do you have a preference today?"

"How about if we let him decide?"

"Perfect. Let's get ready for all options. Do you want to have the bathroom to yourself, or do you want me to help you get ready?

"I think I would rather do it myself. If I run into problems, I'll shout."

"Ok. I'll just get the enema bag out for you."

While Sandy was in the bathroom, Julie rinsed the breakfast dishes and put them in the dish washer. She wiped off the table and counters and walked back to her room and made up the bed. Then she went to the living room, moved the coffee table, and spread out the same blanket that the three of them had used Saturday evening.

Sandy came out of the bathroom still drying her hair. "Do you want John to fuck your ass too?"

"Maybe. He hasn't fucked my butt since Sunday after we dropped you off."

"Oh ho. One whole day without a butt fuck. That must have been brutal."

"Not really. After walking you home on Sunday we went to the park on 16th. We have a secluded spot that we go to from time to time so we fucked there and he came in my ass. Then he came in my pussy three or four times Sunday afternoon, once yesterday morning before I left for work and twice in the evening before he left for work. He has certainly not neglected me."

"Aren't you afraid that sex will get boring if you have it so often?"

"Not at all. We fuck in lots of different positions. And they all feel great. There are a couple of positions that we go to more often than others, but usually only after we have tried several other positions and are ready to cum."

"My turn to get ready." Julie went into her bathroom but did not shut the door. She kept talking with Sandy as she started running the warm water to fill the enema bottle. "So far, you have only tried a few positions - missionary when John fucked your pussy and head down/ass up when he fucked your ass. We can show you a few more positions and you can try them if you like."

"Ok. Just curious, how many times do you have sex in a week if you don't mind me asking?"

Julie thought for a few seconds and said, "Probably 25 or so."

"Wow! And you've been doing this for years?"

"We built up to it. During the first year or two that John and I had sex together we probably only fucked once or twice per week. But once I moved in with him two years ago, we've incorporated sex into out daily routine. Our sex is anything but routine, but with John working nights and me working days we take advantage of the times when we are both awake and together."

Sandy stood by the door as they talked and as Julie gave herself two enemas. The smell was still strong, but Sandy didn't feel like retching this time.

After cleaning up her backside, Julie started applying lube to her anus. "One thing to keep in mind is that you don't want to give yourself an enema every day. So that means that we have anal sex every two or three days, not every day.

"And the anal sex is for me. John prefers to fuck my pussy, but I like getting my ass fucked too." As Julie spoke, she poked, first one well-lubed finger, then two, then three fingers up her ass. She got up and lubed her butt plug, pushed it into place and stood.

"And never forget a step as you get ready. Did you lube and relax your ass already?"

"Um. No."

Julie held out the bottle of lube. "Do you want to do it yourself of do you want me to help?"

"Help, please."

"Ok. Assume the position." Julie lubed Sandy anus and inserted a finger. "Another important thing is to keep your fingernails trimmed. You don't want to scratch yourself." Julie worked up to three fingers and let Sandy get used to them.

She opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a dildo, which she lubed generously.

"Ok, now you have to do a little work. I will hold the dildo up to your anus, but you will have to push yourself back onto it."

Sandy was positioned on her knees with her head on the bed. She pushed herself up onto all fours.

"You will control the speed and depth of penetration. The goal is to get the dildo all the way in up to my fingers."

Sandy pushed back and Julie held the dildo still as it bumped Sandy's anus. Sandy slowly rocked back and forward, each time going a little further back until the dildo was finally through her anal sphincter. "Aaah. That feels both amazingly good and like I need to shit," Sandy said.

"A good dump is one of life's greatest pleasures," Julie stated with conviction. "You have about two inches of the dildo inside of you. Another four inches and you should be ready."

They heard John come in the front door. Julie called out. "Hi, John. We have a visitor."

John looked in Julie's door. "So I see. Good morning, Sandy."

"I hope that you are up to the challenge of two horny women this morning," Julie said with a smile.

"Just let me clean up and I'll do my best."

After he left Sandy said, "Oh my. Perhaps I should feel embarrassed to have John greet me when I have a dildo sticking out of my ass, but you two make everything feel totally natural. Thank you so much," Sandy said as she started rocking again. The dildo was soon fully inserted. Sandy rested with her anus touching Julie's fingers that were wrapped around the end of the dildo. "You are right. I think that I could really get into getting my butt fucked on regular basis."