All Comments on 'Sandy TS'

by Transfix

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigGuyPA44BigGuyPA44almost 20 years ago
Delightful Story

Yes, I loved it...what curious man wouldn't...and a major fantasy of many men that you delighfully put into words!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i hope you someday

i am totally and happily bi. i love women and while i do enjoy sucking cocks it is never because the man appeals to me...just the cock and the feeling of being a slut. but a shemale wow. ill never forget the frist shemale film i saw, i was wiped out. i sat thre themovie twice, masturbated four times and sucked two cocks and still was not satisfied. later wit vcr.s i could watch at home. only once have a been all the way with a female, although i have sucked their clits and tongue fucked their man pussis a few times. once in a porn theatre, a lovel shemale with a huge cock told me to sit on her. as i fucked myself on her clit several others gathered around, feeling her breasts and one sucking my cock, which quickly exploded. it was unforgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love the story! It was a real turn on!

If only this was real! I would love to be sandy's lover for the rest of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, like many men, have fantasies about big cocks. I am a straight man who is very attracted to hung shemales. I have never been attracted to another man nor have I ever fantasized about giving head to another man. However when it comes to a good looking hung shemale I find myself wanting to experience everything we can together, especially if she has dark skin. I really enjoy being submissive and servicing her in any way. There is nothing more relaxing than having a 69 and finishing at the same time. I get so excited that I would like to enter a room with 5 or 6 gorgeous black shemales and spending the evening with them filling me with cum in both ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous