All Comments on 'Sandy TS'

by Transfix

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, like many men, have fantasies about big cocks. I am a straight man who is very attracted to hung shemales. I have never been attracted to another man nor have I ever fantasized about giving head to another man. However when it comes to a good looking hung shemale I find myself wanting to experience everything we can together, especially if she has dark skin. I really enjoy being submissive and servicing her in any way. There is nothing more relaxing than having a 69 and finishing at the same time. I get so excited that I would like to enter a room with 5 or 6 gorgeous black shemales and spending the evening with them filling me with cum in both ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love the story! It was a real turn on!

If only this was real! I would love to be sandy's lover for the rest of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i hope you someday

i am totally and happily bi. i love women and while i do enjoy sucking cocks it is never because the man appeals to me...just the cock and the feeling of being a slut. but a shemale wow. ill never forget the frist shemale film i saw, i was wiped out. i sat thre themovie twice, masturbated four times and sucked two cocks and still was not satisfied. later wit vcr.s i could watch at home. only once have a been all the way with a female, although i have sucked their clits and tongue fucked their man pussis a few times. once in a porn theatre, a lovel shemale with a huge cock told me to sit on her. as i fucked myself on her clit several others gathered around, feeling her breasts and one sucking my cock, which quickly exploded. it was unforgettable.

BigGuyPA44BigGuyPA44almost 20 years ago
Delightful Story

Yes, I loved it...what curious man wouldn't...and a major fantasy of many men that you delighfully put into words!

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous