Santa Photo Shoot, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you are circumcised." she said with a smile. "Circumcised guys just taste...cleaner."

"You have hardly had even a taste, I'm surprised you can tell." he hissed back, the restraint in his voice plain to hear.

"You are right!" Michelle said, and then using her elbows to lift her up, she promptly pointed his thick bulb end of his cock at her lips and pulled him into her warm moist mouth, where her tongue greeted its visitor with a swirling bow and just another for good measure! In response, he literally hissed out a breath, nearly tore the bedding and arched his back clear of the bed beneath him! He filled her mouth and she knew that if she tried with him some of things she had done to guys in college, he would hurt her! Even with her "big mouth" he filled it with barely more than his throbbing head inside of her.

She slobbered spit down the shaft of his cock and with a tight grip began slowly making small, stroking motions up and down his shaft, ensuring that he did not suddenly thrust himself up and nearly through the back of her skull! Her tongue was exploring every feature of him, from the smooth rounded top, to the slit, to the uneven sensitive flat delta at the bottom of helmet, it probed, touched and she noted with relish every reaction that it brought about.

There was no denying that she was in control, but a few minutes into it, there was also no denying a few other things. First, her jaw was tiring from being stretched enough to accommodate the beast and secondly if kept it up much longer, he was either going to shred the bed linens or cum in her mouth... or both! But ultimately, the deciding factor was her own throbbing need! Down low between her legs, she was not just, "moist" she was close to being a spring of lust as her body craved what she had denied it for far too long.

So Michelle rocked back on her knees and looked down upon the man old enough to be her father and realized that she had been thinking about this for a lot longer than she cared to admit. And now she wished she had done it long ago!

Backing off of the bed, she reached around and undid her bra and shrugged the confining contraption off of her shoulders. The smile on his face reassured her. Some guys looked disappointed when they saw that she was not built like a porn star in the upstairs apartment! "Damn, come over here and let me see you better!" he said as she worked her fingers into the waistband of her leggings and began to push them over her hips.

"What? Are you telling me they are too small to be seen." She quipped back with a laugh as she started around the bed.

"Oh, sure, I can see them fine, but I can't touch them from here!" he chuckled.

Michelle rolled her eyes, but moved around the side of the bed and he quickly maneuvered himself to the edge of the bed where, first he touched and then he leaned up and sucked on first the one and then the other nipple as she continued to try and free herself from her leggings!

After what seemed like too long of a struggle (and of course nearly falling over twice), Michelle rolled her blue underwear with the black trim down her legs. Bryan was lying on his side watching her every move and touching her as often as he could. He was still hard and ready for her.

She reached into the drawer of the nightstand. She kept a variety of creams, powders and lotions in the drawer for boudoir shoots where the customer wanted her lady parts to look a special way! She smiled to herself as she realized that she had never used any of these these specific items for herself! Today was a day for all kinds of firsts! Squeezing out a small puddle of the thin liquid, she flipped the cap closed and tossed it on top of the night stand as she took and rubbed it over her now hungry pussy! She did not really think she needed lube, but... she was tight and he looked huge, so....

When she climbed up on the bed she felt suddenly awkward. She was not at all certain that looking down into the face of a man that looked like Santa and that she had thought of for years as a friend was going to work....But then she decided, "What the hell, I'm certain he will love my tight little pussy however he can get it!" and with that, she threw her leg over him so that she was looking at his feet!

He laughed for a moment and then his laugh changed to a moan as she reached back between her legs and grabbed his cock. It was time to find out how a thick cock belonging to a 60 year old man felt going deep up into her! She quickly wiped the residual lube on the bull end of his rod and slowly lowered herself onto him.

To his credit, Bryan laid as still as the dead, and it was a good thing too! It took what felt like forever for Michelle to take him all of the way into her! Her decision to go for this position was probably not her best idea and combined with his girth and her tightness.... he filled her completely, like she had never been before. "You okay?" He said quietly when she finally was all of the way down.

"MMmmmm yeah, more than okay." Michelle quietly responded.

"God you are sooo tight. You lead, I will follow." Bryan responded and Michelle smiled. "Always the gentleman, aren't you?" she asked coyly as she slowly began to rotate her hips, feeling him moving deep within her. "Not always...." he chuckled before slapping her ass.

'Let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with taking it slowly!' She thought to herself a few minutes later. She still was not pounding up and down on his shaft like a race horse, but a small climax had just washed over her and she could feel the next building as she took a deep breath and resumed slowly riding up and down on his thick member. Life had gotten better, at least for her when she had leaned forward. Bryan had accused her of trying to break his cock off so she could keep it as a souvenir, but when he sat up a little more, they had finally found something that worked for them both.

And God was it working for her! She was now starting to pick up the pace, with her rounded ass slapping back into his hips over and over again. She slowly began to stroke her pink clit and lose herself when she felt his thumbs, deep in the cleft of her ass, the tip of one, pressing firmly at the center of her asshole! She started to protest, but the only thing that came out was a moan... followed by a chuckle from Bryan.

Her next orgasm was thunderous and she felt his hands on her hips, holding himself deeply impaled within her! Her mind whirled and flowed somewhere between reality and bliss for a few minutes. She was only slightly aware of hearing a snapping sound and then Bryan repositioning behind and beneath her.

Then something cold and wet touched the center of her ass and she immediately dropped her hips and turned to glare at the older man who was smiling at her. "What the hell are you doing?" she fired.

The smile never wavered from his lips as he held up the butt toy with the purple gem in it. He had put a good amount of lube all over it and there was no doubt what he was planning on doing with it. "I just figured that as long as we are breaking taboos..." he then laughed and grabbed her hip with his left hand and began to move toward plugging up Michelle's bottom.

"No, Bryan wait."

"I don't think so. Just relax and enjoy " and with that he pushed her forward and Michelle complied, with his cock still sheathed deep inside of her.

Feeling the cold sensation of the metal and lube on her flesh made Michelle shiver. But she knew from experience that she could take this plug. In fact, now that she thought about it... she wanted to feel it AND Bryan inside her! It was such a taboo idea that she not only did not resist, but found herself rocking back to him accepting more and more of the shiny toy sliding into her until it finally popped into place.

Michelle came for a third time right then, as new waves of pleasure crashed over her, carrying her mind and spirit into dimensions beyond those that are definable by mankind! She bucked up and down on his hips and his hands landed sharp, stinging slaps that made her mind spin in circles it never had gone before!

This time, when she could take no more, she pitched forward, her head and shoulders hanging off of the foot of the bed as the room spun and she struggled to bring her beating heart under control. He gently slid up and out from under her. She wondered for a fleeting moment if he had cum in her, but that thought, like all others in her mind came and swirled out of her ability to grab on to.

She felt hands pulling her up onto the bed and then turning her over onto her back. Michelle let them. They could do whatever they wanted, she no longer cared!

And then there was weight between her thighs and warm air on her tender and abused flesh. Her eyes fluttered open and she vaguely realized she was at her studio. She was on the bed... with Bryan. And he was... between her.... She managed to lift her head and look down between the twin swells of her breasts to see him, his mouth less than an inch from her sex. She started to protest but instead fell back onto the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Her lips were red and engorged. At first, Bryan was not certain whether they were rubbed raw, excited from the stimulation or swollen from slamming back into him. It did not matter, they deserved a kiss! They had given him so much pleasure! It had only been by the greatest amount of self-control that he had managed not to loose an entire decade's worth of restraint and frustration to go thundering out of his cock, flooding every tiny nook and cranny within Michelle! It had been better than he had ever remembered it being! And he had to say his thanks!

Slowly he ran the tip of his tongue from the lowest part of her taint all of the way up and around the fleshly cloak of Michelle's clit. Each time he heard a small cry or moan from her his cock would convulse again beneath him! He had no idea how much longer he could wait, but...

She tasted so sweet. There was a hint remaining of the strawberry flavoring of the gel she had used to get ready for him, but mostly the flavor was of her ... and it was heaven!

Placing her ass cheeks in his hands he lifted her bottom almost clear of the bed. Using his thumbs, which he had hooked up the front side of her, he put them on either side of her tight slit and pressed into her body and apart. She arched her back and he smiled doubting that any of her lovers before understood that the organ known to most as a clit, has nerves that also spread down the outside of each side of the vaginal opening. He knew it, though! And he had discovered how to massage those nerves to take the strain off of an overstimulated pleasure button. He continued to swirl his tongue through the folds of her sex and kiss in the most intimate ways imaginable, all over Michelle's nether regions.

When he felt her completely relaxed and cooing with his touches and kisses he knew it was time. Scooting up a little on the bed, he placed his mouth over the entire top of her pussy and slowly began to suck on her while gently flickering his tongue with feather light strokes all over her clit! Michelle's eyes flew open wide and her fingers dug deep into his hair and pulled him to her! A moment later she pulled her thighs to the sides of his face and she could feel his beard caressing nerves so highly stimulated that their touch sent lightning bolts of pleasure firing off throughout her body!

A finger slid into her and where it land, just inside of her; opposite of where his chin was on the outside of her... it touched her and sensations exploded, giving her an orgasm so intense she could feel her throat screaming and yet she could not have cared about who heard her! She felt all control slipping away and then to her horror she began to squirt over and over again!!

Bryan smiled as best he could as he fought to stay latched so Michelle's pubic bone did not suddenly thrust up and break his nose! This was the orgasm he had wanted for her! He had dreamed of making Michelle lose her inhibitions and control issues. He wanted her for once to give in to pleasure, raw, and consuming without reservation! And now, now he was certain, as he felt her squeezing unbelievable tightly around his finger, he had achieved his goal!!

He released her and immediately she fell into the bed a sweaty almost as if her bones had dissolve, beautiful puddle of sexual energy. She barely realized he had moved over her until the tip of his now throbbing cock was there at the wet and exhausted sex. She gave a small grunt as he rubbed the tip against the now soaked lower parts of her body and it was only when he took the tip in hand and began to slowly push himself into her that Michelle's eyes flew open.

Relaxed as she was, he slid in inch after inch, deeper inside of Michelle. He was now deep inside of her when she arched herself up as if not wanting to miss out on taking even the smallest part of him into her! He leaned down to her and kissed. She melted against him and then was raking her nails across his back as she felt him beginning to build his rhythm of sliding in and out of her. Faster and faster the tempo built as each of them kissed and groped with one another. The sounds of their fucking were loud and lewd and neither one cared. Neither wanted it to end.

But end it did as every muscle in his body suddenly wrenched tight within him and he buried as much as he could into the pleasure of Michelle. In response, her body, as well betrayed her desire to stay in the moment by swirling her off into oblivion. Each twitch of his thickness, each new shot of cum deep inside of Michelle caused her to squeeze and tighten around his girth causing him to again shudder.

When he finally rolled off of Michelle she realized that there were fluids literally pouring out of her in ways she had never experienced. Some, she was certain were of her own creation.... others he had pumped into her. "Please tell me you did not get me pregnant," she said in a pleasure drunk slur.

Laughing he replied, "Now's a good time to think of that!" Then he picked her hand up and kissed the back of it before adding, "I was snipped probably before you were in kindergarten. No baby batter flowing out of me!"

"Well, there's a hell of a lot of something that is!" And with that, she rolled out of bed and grabbing up his underwear, tried to catch most of the cocktail pouring out of her as she waddled off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she walked gingerly back into the room. Bryan had pulled down the cover and was under the sheet, smiling up at her. "I don't know what more plans you have for the day, but I'm going to need some rest!" He declared and then laughed.

Michelle shook her head and tossed the butt plug at his middle where it landed with a soft thud. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, even as she pulled back the sheet and slid under. Five minutes later she was asleep, head using his chest as pillow, one leg thrown over his. Bryan smiled up at the ceiling and thought perhaps he had just had the best day of his life!

12