Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God he didn't have to actually dri-

"You didn't think I wasn't going to make you drink it all, did you."

"..."

Fuck! Of course, why did he expect different? These were the very same Reindeer that had made him consume the disgusting smegma from their dicks Afterall!

"Wait Pran, don't let him drink that."

"?!"

It was the most surprising set of words the human had heard all night, even when Dasher had first commanded him to suck her smelly balls he hadn't been so startled!

"Not until I add my own, I've been holding it for a while."

"I might as well add mine to it too."

"..."

It was at this moment that Jackson made a solemn vow in his mind, a vow to never again get his hopes up, it simply wasn't worth the emotional turmoil. As the defeated human hung his head into the smelly trough, Dancer and Comet stepped up to relieve themselves. Instead of standing behind Jackson though, the two each took a position on either short side of the trough.

FFFSSSHHHRRR~ SSSSSHHHRRR~ PRLP-PL-PLPRLPTT-T~

Like that, Jackson was given another golden shower. This time the human had both sides of his face bathed in the thick streams of steaming urine, it was to the point that the scum could have been washed from his face just from this alone.

"Oh man, feels good to let it out after busting a huge nut~♪"

"And the best part is that we don't have to go outside in the cold. Now I know why human's love inside toilets."

Jackson had been casually declared a toilet as he had his face bathed. The human was half expecting that this was how thing would end up, yet it was still dejecting being reduced to such a disgusting and demeaning position. The human was only thankful that he'd only had to consume their bodily fluids, so far.

FFFSSSHHHRRR~

And speaking of bodily fluids, the size of the Deer's bladders were almost on par with their bottomless balls. Prancer had already poured so much into the trough yet the level quickly rose again as the other two relieved themselves. With his head over the trough, Jackson was made to personally view the quantity of piss growing rapidly, the rancid, steamy swill that they were going to make him consume, just like their balls sweat, cum and rotten smegma before it. Just the amount pouring of his face that was accosted by both streams was astounding, the murky part where he'd washed the scum off his face became thin again and fully dominated by the deep yellow of anthropomorphic deer puss. By the time the two's stream had died down, the quantity of pee in the trough had literally tripled, the level now enough that he could dip his whole straightened palm in without a problem. And to think, so much piss had come from just the three of them, and there were eight filthy Reindeer in total...

"Anybody else need to go?"

"I'm good for the while."

"I'll hold it for later."

Thankfully, the other Reindeer spared the human from having to consume any more than the colossal amount already presented to him, at least in the meantime.

"Well, I guess you can dig in now, slave."

"Can we just keep calling him 'slave' now? 'Pet' just seems so cheesy and dumb."

The two shook off the remaining droplets on Jackson's naked body as the human leaned into the trough. The stench of all their post-nut piss mixed together was insane, there was enough rancid steam that he could hardly see his own reflection in the deep yellow pool. Scratch that, just the thick clouds of froth floating on the surface of the pee made it almost impossible to see anything but the deep yellow in between the creamy fluff. Drinking pee was one of the last things Jackson ever wanted to do in life, however, as if today it also wasn't the absolute most disgusting thing he'd been made to do. Understanding that he had no choice in the matter, the human braced himself and open his mouth to partake in the rancid golden nectar.

GLP~ GLP~ "NFF~!" GLP~ "GRGH~!" GLP~

If only he wasn't forced to sniff the stench the entire time, maybe then the taste may have been somewhat better. Who was he kidding though, it'd be just as terrible unless he unplugged his tongue from his mouth beforehand!

Without any utensils or even a cup, the human had to dip his mouth into the pool of hot piss like a deer drinking at a lake, ironic. The bubbly, foamy froth tickled the sides of his face while something resembling a milk moustache formed on his upper lip. It filled his mouth like freshly brewed tea as he sucked it in, though it's flavour was far removed from such a pleasant liquid. Jackson was the type that had always joked about beer tasting like piss, now that he was actually tasting the real thing though, he realised just how harsh his analogy had been. The very first thing to hit his tastebuds was the saltiness, then came the rancid taste that perfectly exemplified the horrible stench filling his nose. It truly tasted just as bad as if smelled, and without a fat cock pumping it directly into his stomach, he had to savour every bit of it as it passed through his mouth and over his tongue.

GLP~ GLP~ "NFF~" GLP~ GLP~

"Actually, I think 'pet' is kinda appropriate given this scene."

"Why not both?"

The Reindeer's dialogue was reasonable, there was no better description for the human that was currently on all fours, a slightly swollen belly, drinking their liquid filth from the trough they themselves had once used to quench their thirst. All he was missing now was a tail, all they had to do was ask one of the elves to make the human a custom buttplug and even that would be solved.

GLP~ GLP~ "GRGHF~!" GLP~

"Speaking of which, we should commission some 'toys' now that we have a pet to use them on."

"Ugh, just thinking about strapping him up and... fuck I'm so horny right now."

"Speaking of horny, I don't think it makes sense to wait till he's done, that is a lot of piss in there after all."

As she spoke, Dasher made her way over to the pee-drinking fuck pet with her throbbing cock flopping between her legs.

GLP~ GLP~ GLP~ GLP~

Just how much piss had he swallowed already, Jackson couldn't tell. Hell, he could hardly make out the whole trough below his face through all the steam. He had the illusion that his lips were becoming pruned from being dipped in the briny, rancid swill for so long. Maybe he was actually getting high from all the pungent piss steam he kept drawing into his airways as the liquid poured down his throat. The heat of the liquid constantly reminded him of where it came from, as he drank, swallowed and gulped, the image of the rancid stuff being sprayed from massive deer cocks kept replaying in his head. Maybe if he wasn't so overwhelmed with the taste in his mouth, he would pay attention to the throbbing tent in his own soiled drawers.

Speaking of taste though, he couldn't get over how nasty it was. Literally the only thing making the act of drinking the pee barely manageable was the fact that he'd already consumed so much smegma before this. The sheer rotten nature of the curdled scum for once acted as the human's saving grace as he was able to down the hot piss without gagging to hard and choking on it, at least not too much. The last thing he would want would be for the steamy stuff to go shooting out of his nose, he was already dealing with the stench of cum and smegma stuck in there as is.

"GRNGH!" GLP~ GLP~

One saving grace in there being so much hot piss pouring through his mouth constantly was that the greasy smegma was finally being washed off his tongue slowly but surely. Hopefully the same went for his gullet where there was so much of the stuff gummed up after the last couple deer followed Cupids example and used it as lubricant to fuck his throat. If only it didn't taste so bad, as the smegma was washed off, the rancid taste of deer piss was becoming more prominent. Still at least it wasn't as bad as smegma. As sad as it was, this was the mantra keeping the human from losing his mind as he was made to consume one disgusting thing after the other.

"?!"

Suddenly, Jackson felt himself being grabbed near his ass that was sticking out!

"We ought to get rid of this now."

SCHRP~!

The next thing he felt was his drawers being ripped off his ass, literally! Cheap boxers they may be, it showed how much unnecessary strength the anthropomorphic dear had as the fabric was effortlessly torn to shreds! Immediately after that, the lukewarm air of the barn brushed again Jackson's butt and tickled his balls. His entire naked lower half was finally revealed, and that naturally included his dick that was somehow erect and throbbing as he continued to swallow the Reindeer's smelly hot pee! Inside of the human's drawers that had been reduced to scraps was a cloudy viscous fluid staining some parts. Most of the Deer had been eyeing the tent in the human's crotch for most of the night and had clearly noticed.

"You think he really hasn't noticed?"

"Maybe he's mentally blocking it out?"

"You guys talking about how he came a few time while having his face fucked?"

"No matter how I see it, he was definitely a pervert even before Santa threw him in here."

"For sure, he's still hard while drinking that nasty stuff."

The other Reindeer whispered amongst themselves so that Jackson couldn't hear. In the meantime, the human in question failed to focus on his own erection as he was currently having his now naked ass cheeks spread! Dasher's thick, furry fingers gripped his cheeks firmly as she eyes the small hole of the panicked human!

"I wonder what's the biggest thing you ever took up your ass? Or were you a butt virgin?"

GLP~ GLP~ "NFF~" GLP~ GLP~

"Oh right, I forgot you can't talk yet. Never mind, I'll find out for myself~♥"

PLOP! GOKUNGK~

"?!"

Jackson didn't even need to look back to know that that was definitely the Doe's colossal throbbing penis slotted between his cheeks. It felt even hotter between his crack that it was going down his throat, the pulsations of the engorged cock flesh rubbing against his inner butt way making the human's body shiver while his butt and balls tensed!

SHLCK~

"NGF~!" GLP~

He knew it was coming eventually, he knew yet he couldn't help but feel panicked as the Does grinded her hot, pulsating schlong up and down his ass crack. Sucking their balls and even their dicks was already one thing, however as a straight man, Jackson felt like having his ass blown out now would be the final straw to break his pride, what little was even left! But what could he do to stop it? Even as his face warped in panic, said face was still partially submerged in steaming, rancid piss, slurping down mouthful after frothy mouthful of the stinky swill simply because he was commanded to do so.

SHLCK~ SHLCK~

"Ngh, gosh, I'm not even in your butt yet and I'm enjoying this already~♪"

GLP~ GLP~

Eventually, hot slimy precum began dripping onto the human's lower back and trickling down the doe's thick shaft as she held Jackson's cheeks and used his bare as to give herself a buttjob. She was squatted down and had her hips slowly but deeply pumping back and forth as she slowly dry-humped him, minus the dry part. Jackson felt aggravated butterflies in his piss-filled belly as the Deer teased his butt relentlessly, only further consolidating his trepidation for the real thing. It was like waiting for the doctor to stick him with a needle, a very, very big needle brimming with potent cum!

SLCK~

"GNF~!" GLP~

Finally, Dasher slid her cock all the way down until her bulbous flare was at the human's back entrance. With enough precum to lubricate the inside of his crack and her whole dick, the human's cheeks spread naturally with the invasion of her fleshy hot bulb. Jackson's body tensed but maintained its drinking posture as Dasher lined her flare up while rubbing more precum onto the human's hole. Said hole clenched instinctively and trembled at the feeling of the She-beast's oversized prick, however such actions were as futile as could be.

"I'm coming in~♪"

SQUELCH~

"MNK-!"

Unable to speak, the human could only groan into the piss pool as the Deer shoved forwards.

SCHLP~

"NN!" GLP~

"Oof, come on, take it."

Dasher said as her flair slipped upwards against the human's butthole. Although the Doe complained, she didn't actually command the human to loosen up, in fact she would have probably commanded him to fight her if she found his natural resistance lacking.

SCHLP~ SCHLP~

"NFN!" GLP~ "MN!"

"Ng, if that's how you wanna do it-!"

In this way, her flare slipped multiple times while trying and failing to penetrate Jackson's butt. The repeated tries caused the human's body to continuously shiver and jerk forward, showing that the Deer actually was trying somewhat. The hot, swollen, bulbous flare created an incredible stimulation on his hole and between his asscheeks that made the human's erect member throb hard with each unsuccessful entry. However even now Jackson seemed to be mentally blocking his body's aroused state from his mind. The human only kept groaning like he was in distress and Dasher moaned audibly over his back as the end of her sensitive prick help swiping his hole, adding on more and more of her hot, leaking precum until finally,

SHCHK~

"Ngh~"

"GNF!"

Both their voices leaked out, Jackson's with a mouth full of piss and Dasher's with ecstasy in her tone. Finally, after playfully nudging his tightly shut butthole for almost a minute, the tip of her flare began its breach. Twas but a small opening, a minor kink in the human's anal armour, however it was more than enough for the horny Doe.

SQUELCH~

From there it was easier, Dasher made use of the opening, literally, and began shoving the rest of her flare inside.

"H-hold on tight!"

"NFN!" GLP~

SHLCK~

The human gripped the edge of the bolted down trough and groaned hoarsely as his behind became invaded. His hole was gradually forced open wider by the jot, slippery flare. Pretty soon it was wider than when he'd taken the biggest crap of his life, except now there was something going in, and it was orders of magnitude larger. With an audible squelching noise that all the Deer could hear, Dasher clenched her teeth as she shoved forward, not because it was difficult but rather because of how good it felt already.

The human's tight, wrinkled butthole tightly clasped every contour of her thick flare as it spread open reluctantly. Wider and wider his backdoor was pried, spreading to an unrealistic degree just like his mouth had done when taking their balls of cocks. The Doe then felt the human's body jerk and shiver when the edge of her flare was making its way inside, and she didn't blame him. The feedback of his butthole grinding against the bumps lining the edge of her flare was enough to stimulate her further, she could only imagine what it felt like for him on the other end.

SCHLRP-P~

"Ooohh~♪"

"HRNM!"

Finally their two melded again as Dasher's flare popped all the way inside. The human's butthole tightly clasped the part of her rod behind the bulbous tip.

GOKUNGK~

Ggrblgrl~

Bubbles formed int he smelly yellow swill as Jackson groaned. His ass had quite literally never felt so full! Despite the magic, there was still some degree of soreness from having his but stuffed as it was, though nowhere near as much as if he didn't have the magic backing him up. The Doe's cock kept pulsating in his hole which caused his hole to tighten on her flare in reaction (meanwhile his own cock was jerking like crazy). Then came the shame, the shame of having finally been anally penetrated by a cock countless rimes larger than his own. As precum spurt from the tip wedged in his ass, Jackson only felt that he was now being truly defiled.

The human had little time to wallow in shame though.

SQUELCH~ "GRB!" BWBW~

"Mnn, so tight~♥"

Jackson instinctively tightened his hold on the trough as his body was shoved forwards. In the end, what his ass had felt so filled with was only Dasher's flare, there was still around 90% percent of her left to shoved in his ass!

And shoved she did, with a sticky, slimy noise, the Doe pushed her hips forward and started feeding the rest of her meat into Jackson's butt. The human's butthole slid tightly over the hot flesh as it slid, squeezed actually, deeper into him. He could hear Dasher's continuous moans behind him, he held firmly onto the trough in instinctual resistance to her advance which was perfect for the Deer to enter him deeper. The loud squelching noises soon turned more flatulent, about half the Reindeer's cock now fit up the smaller human's butt!

Jackson felt more full by the second, pounds upon pounds of hot Reindeer prick meat bloating his inside to make his belly actually start bulging!

"Ooh, I'm in the piss now!"

The Deer meant that literally. Just like his throat had served as the perfect sleeve for the Reindeer's cocks, his body had altered his gut to do the same. His whole digestive system in fact was basically obsolete, his stomach now only acting as storage for whatever was put into him to disappear into an unknown void later. Dasher pretty much had a straight lined path to enter inside him from the backside, leading her cock to eventually enter his stomach when she went deep enough. Naturally her dick became submerged in the hot pee that Jackson was chugging even now.

SCHLRP-P-P~

This certainly didn't seem to deter her at all though. The Deer continued on, with seemingly more enthusiasm as the bulge of her cock in Jackson's lower body disappeared into his belly that was about half swollen with piss as it was when he'd had cum dumped into him. Jackson's ass kept quivering as the thick girth of Dasher's prick spread his ass cheeks apart by itself. Finally, the Deer went so deep that even her veiny brown sheath was swallowed by the human's tight hole.

GOKUNGK~ "GMF!" BWBW~

"Gosh, this hole's a real nut milker."

So she exclaimed as her furry crotch hugged the human's ass. Her meaty member throbbed inside his body while her plump balls as well contracted in pleasure while rubbing against Jackson's that were like tiny peanuts to a walnut in comparison. Jackson's sore butthole twitched on her thick hit shaft while the big meaty thing squirmed inside of him, stirring up the piss in his belly into a frothy mess.

"Mmnn, brace yourself."

Jackson felt the Deer's warmth hugging his back as she leaned over him so that her plump breasts were pressed against his shoulders and neck. Then came her hot breath on his head as she whispered to him to get ready. Jackson naturally tried to prepare himself as he felt her hard cock jerk inside of him.

SQUELCH~ PLOP! "GMF!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GRMK!" BWBWRBL~

Bubbles blew out of Jackson's mouth and into the piss pool as he groaned, some of said bubbles were sucked right back into his mouth as he continued to drink uninterrupted. The Deer's prick fit so tightly in his ass that it made a loud squelching sound as Dasher started moving her hips back and forth. The only saving grace was that her pole was covered in her own precum, making it so that her meat could slide in and out of his butt. Even then, the image of her thick meat squirming into his small butthole was like a python trying to squeeze its way through the opening of a small condom!

PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- PLAP!

At first she went slow, barely sliding a few inches of her meaty fuckstick in and out of the human's ass, but quickly she began to pick up the pace. A few inches turned into near a foot of cock slimily sliding through the human's hole at a time. Not only that be the speed at which she humped also increased, leading her fat balls to start smacking Jackson's crotch while the impact of her crotch on his butt cheeks became audible.

123456...9