Santa's New Helper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, leave it to Cupid to think of something like that."

Comet's face scrunched from the nauseating sound of her sister's prick being shoved into the human's smegma-clogged maw. The thick, stiff flare ploughed a girthy hole through the lumpy, greasy muck and shoved a good portion of the unchewed scum right down Jackson's convulsing gullet. A decent amount of the scum remained in the human's maw and smeared the Deer's shaft before it entered Jackson's throat. Like that, her meaty prick squeezed down his tight gullet with the cock cheese grease acting as a foul lubricant.

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP! FRRP~

Without pause, the Doe went right ahead and started fucking the human's face stuffed with her smegma. Her recently cleaned balls slammed against his neck and chest as she held his hair with both hands now, like that her hips bucked harshly into a thorough rut.

Just as loud as the sound of the human's gagging and Cupid's musky crotch clapping his face, was the sound of smegma being literally churned in his mouth and throat. The lumpy rotten mess was like a cheese paste that provided resistance at times and easier thrusting at other times. The combined sensation of prick cheese and Jackson's tight inside caused the Reindeer's nuts to throb as she forcefully infused her smegma into his tastebuds and the walls of his throat. As time passed, a rancid yellow grease began leaking out of the human's packed mouth and got onto Cupid's balls that slapped him relentlessly as she mated with his face without mercy or care.

PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GLRK!" PLOP! FRRP~

"But man, I can't imagine having to eat that stuff for the rest of forever. At least he has plenty of spunk to wash it down."

Comet almost felt sorry for the little fuck sleeve that had been condemned to a life of consuming reindeer smegma and cum, especially since he'd be doing it for a very long time.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. I actually heard from a couple of the higher elves what kind of magic Santa put on him."

PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRP-P~

"Obviously you already know that he's tough and stretchy. He doesn't need to breathe either, but obviously, we'll still make him smell our stink."

"Hehehehe~♪"

"His mouth feels like a pussy, both to him and to us, and there's even cold and heat resistance, obviously he's been made to last."

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~

"Oh and, his stomach is like a freaking engine. He can digest anything organic, no matter what it is."

"Wow, really?"

"Yep, so even besides cum and smegma, we can also feed him stuff like..."

The last part was whispered into Comet's ear, and as she heard it, the Reindeer's face warped in disgust.

"Ew, fucking gross. For real?"

"Yep. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Are you kidding, of course I'm gonna do that."

SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~

Her initial reaction was purely to express how disgusting she found the idea to be, the Deer was fully intent on taking part in it, mostly because it was so disgusting, she simply couldn't resist and let her sisters have all the fun.

"Ngh, shit!"

SQUELCH~ PLOP! "URGHK!" shchk~

And as the sisters were casually chatting about what atrocities they were going to feed their precious pet, Cupid was in the midst of feeding him a little something of her own.

SSPLRTT~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

Correction, a big something. The act of Jackson absorbing and digesting the previous Doe's semen was simply a ways of making room for the next hot load. The human's now innate toughness made him sturdy enough to support one of the She-beat's thick legs on his shoulder as she grasped his head tightly and leaned in while emptying her fat orbs. Pulse after pulse saw Jackson's packed neck expanding and contracting as his insides once more re-filled with fresh hot sperm.

Before long Jackson's belly began swelling again as soupy hot nut gushed into his stomach. One could see Cupid's propped up hoof trembling almost as fast as her tail as she came hard, her contracting balls further spreading and smearing yellow smegma grease all over the human's chest and neck.

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

"But anyway, what I know is only about half of the total magic that Santa layered onto him, you'll have to ask the higher elves yourself if you wanna know more."

"Or we could just discover it as we go along like we've been doing so far."

"Hehe, yeah, that definitely sound more fun."

Fun for everybody except the human involved at least.

"Mnmff~♥" SSPPLLRRTTT~ GLRKGL~

"HKGHK~"

The feeling of a bloated belly stuffed full of fresh, potent reindeer sperm was becoming more and more familiar to Jackson as the night progressed. That didn't mean that he'd gotten used to it though. It was especially difficult when there was a fat cock stuffing his mouth, throat and most of his upper section at the same time.

SHLCHK~

"KLK~!" SCHLK-K~

And then came the added difficulty of extraction, the purposefully slow extraction for the sake of each deer enjoying the tightness of his throat on their way out. Feeling every inch of their hot, swollen pricks dragging through the entirety of his oddly sensitive gullet while the stench of smegma was already making him gag. Just the snugness of the fit caused whatever semen that was left of their cum pipes to be squeezed out into him on the way out, as if his body refused to spare a single drop of their precious, potent seed, minus what was occasionally blasted onto his increasingly soiled face.

POP!

"UL-! ULK-Koff!"

And then came the ever satisfying pop of Cupid's prick being fully pulled out from his stretched lips. Just like all the times before, Jackson was left kneeling with a face smeared in some foul fluid or the other, and a stomach pregnant with hot cock snot.

The smell on the human's body alone after servicing multiple smegma-coated reindeer pricks was astounding, were it not for the rafters leading into the cool winter winds, the stench inside of the barn would definitely be even more suffocating than it was now. The barn probably had magic in it that kept the insides warm and cosy, though Jackson could be sure that his body held way more magic.

"Pucker up pet."

Magic such as the type that kept his body energetic in contrast to his tired mind as Donner stepped up not even a minute after her sister left his mouth. As expected, the Deer's cock was filthy and engorged to the limits, the sheer anticipation for the human's mouth plain for all to see.

"Do you think we should ask Santa for another pet to help him out?"

"Nah, it's better this way."

"Yeah, it's more fun sharing him between the eight of us."

"You see, that's how I know we're sisters, because we think so alike."

URRP! "Ugh~"

The lone human barely had time to let out a stinking belch of sperm and smegma before his mouth was put to work again. As he cradled a belly full of thick, slimy, hot jizz, Jackson lamented at the night that felt many times longer than normal.

***

SSPLRTT~ SSPPLLRRTT-T~

"Nff, I don't know how you ended up on the naughty list with such a fine throat."

Another Reindeer down and another bellyful of hot seed. With his command of silence in place, Jackson couldn't refute Blitzen's "compliment", even if his face wasn't currently being bathed in her leftover jizz.

GOKUNGK~ SP-PLAT-T-TTER~

Through the layers of cock and ball gunk coating his face, he could feel the Deer's hot semen splattering him, it coated him from the hairline of his spunk-matted hair go down to his chest where plenty had already oozed down his belly and dripped onto the ground. The inside of his mouth tasted horrible after being pickled in countless pints and gallons of erroneously potent jizz from multiple oversized balls. His breath that formed bubbles in the slimy bukkake smelt even more intensely of semen than the fresh stuff spurting from Blitzen's nuts, his mouth was like a condom used by a sorority of horny dickgirls. Though with all the smegma added in, it was more like the used condom that had been forgotten in a dresser drawer for a week.

Amway, the human stopped still and received his umpteenth seminal baptism while nursing a belly full of bubbling splooge. The Deer that had just used his mouth seemed to really like bukkakes as she saved more of her sperm for his face and naked body than her other sisters, it was a while again before her nuts were drained and she left a final thick wad on his face hobbling away with a sigh.

GLP~ URP-!

There the human knelt while trying hard not to burp, his face and entire body decorated in the spunk of multiple Reindeer's balls, his belly having seen more sperm than a sperm bank during a busy month. The taste in his mouth was ridiculous and he'd already given up on his sense of smell, not like that would stop him from gagging as he snorted cum, literally.

FFNNPP-P-P-PRRP~ "Uhulk!"

It wasn't like it was the first time, since he'd still been "sniffing" the entire time he was having his face fucked. However among the many things that were hard to get used to, sticky, slimy deer nut being pulled into his nostrils in finger thick streams after a hot facial definitely ranked among the top. But then again, he'd already snorted a fair amount of smegma so it wasn't that bad, comparatively speaking of course.

FFNNPP-PRRP~ GLP~ "Gulk!"

"That's everybody right?"

"?"

The words spoken took Jackson by surprise. The human had actually lost count, which couldn't be helped with nothing but the sight of smelly balls and deer cocks in his face and in his face 95% of the time. But apparently, that was the last cock sucked, it was crazy how servicing just eight reindeer had felt like sucking of an entire stadium's worth of people. Though the amount of cock they had by sheer mass could probably compare to some degree. But idle thoughts aside, Jackson was finally hopeful that this was the end of him having his mouth reamed, at least for the night.

Yes, the human, after hours of having his face fucked and stuffed, had finally begun to accept that this was his new lot in life. The multiple commands he'd received, all of which his body had faithfully followed against his will, was enough for it to sink into his head that escape was unlikely at best and impossible at worst.

"Finally, now we can see of his ass is just as good as his mouth."

As expected, Jackson wasn't even surprised. As much as they referred to him as their pet, he was little but a common sex slave, in fact the way they'd used him so far felt even more demeaning. After they'd had so much fun using his mouth, they'd obviously want to try out his other hole. As much as he anticipated this outcome though, the human couldn't help it if his butthole clenched hard while he gazed at the line-up of throbbing deer schlongs, most of which were still fully erect. Not only that but their balls as well, the round orbs had remained pretty plump even after each deer blew such massive loads, however, Jackson could tell by the way they hung from the Reindeer's crotches that most of their nuts were already full not only in shape but in volume of potent semen as well!

It had barely been two hours since they all began fucking his face!

"Maybe we should finally get him cleaned up first."

This suggestion was made as Jackson scraped the gooey nut and cock cheese from his face into his mouth, like he'd been programmed to do already. As he bore the awful task of consuming the lukewarm scum, the human wondered if they were really going to let him finally freshen up a bit at the very least. However, judging by the expression of Prancer who was the one that spoke, he really shouldn't have gotten his hopes up!

"Here, come over here pet."

The warning sense that Jackson had developed over the course of the night tingled as the Reindeer guided him with an undisguised evil grin. Though it wasn't expressly commanded of him, Jackson instinctively chose to crawl behind her on all fours rather than simply walk like a regular human should, such was how their dominance over him was already being engrained, much to their satisfaction. After crawling a few feet across the hay ground of the barn, that was surprisingly spacious, the human came upon an item that caused the true identity of his mistresses to really sink in. It was a trough, a wide trough like what horses drank out of. Now the human realized the Deer's intention was for him to clean himself using the trough like a lowly animal. However, it was strange that the trough was completely empty.

"Go ahead and put your head over edge."

Without a provided explanation, Jackson followed the command and crawled to the edge of the trough. It was just short of his crawling height so he had no problems poking his face over the edge. Barely any moisture remained at the bottom of the trough, the human was forced to look at the dark wood while awaiting further instruction. Instead of saying anything though, he felt Prancer come near. Maybe having his face covered in cum and smegma for the majority of his facefucking had given him a special sense for the presence of Deer that didn't require sight, he could feel that she'd stepped over his back with her feet pressing into the hay on either side of his chest. The human swallowed a gulp that tasted like old spunk as he waited.

FFFSSSHHHRRR~

"?!!"

"Hold still."

Suddenly Jackson felt something hot falling, no, pouring onto the back of his head! The human was about to flinch when a command rooted his body in place, like that, he was made to endure the constant impact on the back of his head that was like he was being sprayed by a hose as a hot liquid, even hotter than deer cum, soaked his hair!

SSSSSSSSHHHRRR~

"Mmmnnn~♪"

His hair was completely soaked through in but a moment, following that the liquid pour over his face, wetting his cheeks and rushing off his neck into the empty trough below him. Jackson may have been caught like an idiot, but he definitely wasn't dumb. He already knew what it was being poured onto his head, he wouldn't have believed it were it not for all the other fucked up stuff he'd endured for the night already. He could even make out the thick yellow colour of it as it soaked the bottom of the trough and quickly began to pool. Literal steam wafted from the super-hot liquid and rose right into his face that was peaking over the edge!

FFFNNNNNFFF~ "Urgh~"

Even now the command to sniff was still in effect, and this caused the insane stench of anthropomorphic deer urine to fill his airways as he breathed in! The stench made him groan, it might have even made him gag were it not for him already experiencing smells many times worse! That's didn't mean that it wasn't rancid though, a potent stench of ammonia, and whatever recycled liquid Prancer had consumed, fogged Jackson's face and filled his pumping lung as the Doe took a hot piss right on his head!

"Haaahh~"

SSSSSSSSHHHRRR~

Prancer moaned as she released the hot pee she felt like she'd been holding up forever. She could have easily relieved herself the way they were all accustomed to while her sisters were fucking the human's mouth, however it would be a crime not to use everything they had to torment the little pet that they were still breaking in. Hence the Deer stood tall over the pet's back, one hand on her hip and the other holding her semi-erect prick where she could feel the steamy swill rushing through her thick pipe. Like that she used the human's head as a public urinal with the excuse of cleaning him up.

There was so much of it, the trough wasn't the largest ever, however Jackson was still astounded and disgusted as he watched the collecting deer piss rising steadily as his head was continuously bathed. Thick steam surrounded his face, causing his eyes to water as he kept inhaling the rancid urine stench. It seemed especially smelly as a result of the Doe blowing her load down his gullet a short while ago. It was like he was inhaling the stench of piss through a vape pen, Jackson continued to breathe the smell until there was enough piss in the trough to submerge his index finger up to the second joint!

P-P-TPT~

"Phew~"

Yellow swill trickled from the bulbous head of Prancer's cock and dripped heavily onto the head of the human pet that was surrounded in piss steam. With this the Reindeer was now relieved of both her back up sperm load and the piss that had been pooled up inside her large bladder.

"I guess this is how we're cleaning him off huh?"

One of the others asked as the Doe shook the lingering droplets of warm pee onto Jackson's naked back.

"Hey, it's hard getting water in this weather."

That was a bold face lie for the ages. It was literally always winter in Santa's village, naturally there were system's in place to provide running water to the entire village at all times, such as, you know, magic. Hell, the old man and his wife regularly enjoyed hot showers or spent time together in their private jacuzzi. There was more water in the village than the villagers knew what to do with.

"Besides, my piss at least smells way better than what he's got on him now."

That part was at least somewhat true, technically speaking. Even Jackson wasn't gagging nearly as much as when he was forcefully fed all of their rotten smegma, he only continued to groan as Prancer left him leaning into the trough, thoroughly inhaling the stench of her steamy pee. In particular, the human's soiled face reeked like the aftermath of an orgy that hadn't been cleaned up in weeks. Now said face was properly soaked through in a much runnier, still very smelly liquid.

"Alright slave, I mean pet, you should at least know how to wash up."

"Ugh~"

At this point, Jackson was so mentally broken that even he believed in the logic that it was better to wash his face with fresh piss rather than leave it coated in smegma and cum. The human gingerly reached a hand into the steamy swill. The heat of it brushed his skin even before he dipped his hand inside, and when he did, it was like putting his hand into a kettle that was halfway to boiling. The colour was so thick that it made his hand look yellow, Jackson closed his eyes so that he wouldn't have to look at it as he cupped a big handful.

PRLP-PL-PLPRLPTT-T-TTPT~

His face was even more sensitive to the heat, however the heat at least seemed to work a bit on the greasiness left on his face. The smell was atrocious though, even with his nostrils already soiled in smegma and cum, in was like inhaling heated ammonia. Jackson's face warped and scrunched in disgust as he passed his hand over his soiled features while trying his hardest to time it outside of his body's automatic sniffing. It was truly a strange phenomenon trying to wash bodily fluids off himself using a different bodily fluid.

Handful after handful of smelly deer piss was scooped up, the human tried his best not to think about it as he passed the nasty swill on his face over and over again. Thankfully, none of the Reindeer ordered him to snort it like with their cum and smegma, not yet at least. The human capitalized on this blind spot to wash his face as fast as he could. The stench tormented his nostrils, however he gradually got the scum off his features. The deep yellow urine below him grew slightly murky with melted smegma and cum as each handful splashed back into the steaming trough. Eventually, Jackson managed to wash enough of the scum off his face that his body allowed him to stop.

"Hahhh, haaahh, ugh~!"

The human softly panted, his mouth filling with piss steam with each breath. A faint taste of the stinky swill made his face scrunch, however he held back a groan as he looked at the pool of piss in the trough. A slight cloudiness was present especially under the part where his piss-soaked face was. There was even a couple tiny flecks of curdled cock rot floating around in the rancid liquid. Now with less of the smellier scum on his face, the smell of the piss itself came back stronger, especially since his face was literally soaked in the stuff. It smelled so bad.

123456...9