Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers

"Did the little slut come on Santa's fingers," the man asked, prompting Megan to nod and whimper her acknowledgment. "Fucking slut."

"Yes Santa," the blonde murmured.

"On your knees, now!" he barked.

Not expecting the command, Megan took a moment to react. However, that moment was too long for Santa. He grabbed her hair, twisted it, and brought her face mere inches from his crotch.

"You are going to suck Santa's cock, Megan," he explained. "But first, clean my fingers again."

The man offered Megan his wet digits, and she licked and sucked them, trying her best to get everything. While doing so, she wondered what it would be like to do what she was doing to his fingers to his penis. Every guy was different, and Megan had found that was never more true than with sucking them off.

"Does Santa want his naughty little girl to suck his cock now?" she asked after he pulled his fingers from her eager mouth.

"Get that fucking sweater off first," he commanded, his deep voice taking on a harsh tone. "And anything you have on underneath. I have been wanting to see those tits for hours."

"These tits," Megan asked, squeezing her breasts between her arms.

"Yes, now strip."

"Yes, Santa," the twenty-one-year-old agreed, pulling off her sweater first, then pealing up her bra without bothering to unhook it.

"Stand so I can get a look at you," Kris told her once she was naked. Megan complied without hesitation.

"Put your hands behind your head and push out your tits," he continued, climbing to his feet.

The young blonde followed his command, aware that she was standing in the middle of the closed mall naked. The thought that a security guard or a mall employee working late might come along at any moment was almost as thrilling as Kris's combination of dominance and Santaness.

"Very nice," the older man muttered before cupping her breasts in both large hands. "A bit more than a handful. 34D, I would guess, although a thin little thing like you might be a 32DD. Not that you don't have womanly hips and ass, nicely curved in all the right places; it's just all of you is on the petite side except these tits. I was wondering if they might be fake, but nope, naturally perfect in every respect."

"I'm glad you like them, Santa," Megan said, her words followed by a gasp as the man's thumbs began rubbing her protruding nipples.

"Did I get the size right? I am usually pretty adept at guessing clothing sizes, with bras and lingerie being something of a specialty of mine, I suppose."

"You're right on, Santa," she breathed, loving the way his strong hands were manipulating her bosom. "I have some 32DD bras from when I was younger, but mainly mine are 34D. I have a couple 34DDs, but I think those must have run small."

"Mrs. Claus is 36DD, but she is more voluptuous than you overall, little elf," the white-bearded man laughed in his booming laugh. "Plenty to keep a man warm on a freezing cold night, although I think you might do okay there yourself, hot as you are."

"I would try, Santa," Megan assured him, although her mind was racing at the mention of a Mrs. Claus. Kris did not have a wedding ring on, but she should have guessed he was married. Still, she had suppressed an uncharacteristic surge of jealousy toward the evidently well-endowed Mrs. Claus. She had never had such a reaction to finding out a Santa was married.

"I'm sure you would, Megan," he grinned. "You seem very eager to please, and that is the kind of naughty girl Santa likes. Now, spread your legs and let me have a good look at that cleanshaven little pussy of yours."

"Yes, Santa."

"Do you always keep it bare?"

"Usually. Sometimes I let it grow out a little, but I always keep it trimmed when I do."

"I prefer a woman to have a little fur, but this is a nice change from Mrs. Claus."

"Do you want to fuck it?"

"Yes, but not tonight, little elf," Kris said. "I believe an offer for fellatio was already on the table."

"Whatever you want, Santa."

"Now, that kind of willing to please attitude might get you off the naughty list, Megan."

"Maybe," the blonde replied, her eyes locked on Kris's. "But we've barely scratched the surface on how naughty I am. I'm guessing it'll take tonight and the next three nights for me to work my way off that list for this Christmas."

"You may be right," the man chuckled. "But we only have two more nights after this. I'm not working Christmas eve, at least not here."

"I'm not either, but we could hook anyway."

"I have many other obligations, but we will see. Now, enough talk. On your knees, slut!"

The change in Kris's tone, sudden as it was, surprised Megan, and it took her a few seconds to process what he was saying. In that time, he put a large hand on her head and pushed.

"Ah, that is where you belong, little one. Kneeling in front of a man. Simply lovely."

"Thank you, Santa," she breathed, daring to look up at him with quick glances.

The large man smiled down at her, then unbuckled the belt that held his coat closed, revealing red suspenders and a green undershirt. As she had guessed, he did not appear to be wearing any padding. But although he had a round belly, it was not as large as she had expected. Further, his chest and arms appeared powerful and largely free from fat.

As Megan watched, Kris slid the suspenders off his shoulders, allowing his pants to drop down his legs. She had noticed a fly in his trousers and had thought he might just open that to give her access to his member. But on seeing his toned, muscular legs, she was glad he had elected to reveal more of himself.

"Mouth my dick through my boxers," he directed her, using his hand, now on the back of her head, to move her face into his crotch.

Before doing as Santa had instructed, Megan noted that his dark green boxer shorts were covered with pictures of candy canes. Then her lips were on his thick bulge, the thin material all that separated her from his hard manhood. As best she could given the layer between her mouth and his flesh, the young woman ran her lips along his length, even pushing her tongue against it. A moan from above let her know he was enjoying the attention. Still, she was not shocked when he used his grip on her hair to move her back a couple inches.

"Take my shorts down. With your teeth. Keep your hands on your thighs."

The kneeling blonde nodded, then snagged the waistband of his boxers in her teeth. She was not overly fond of this activity, as it always seemed awkward to her, but in the moment, she found it much more erotic than she expected. This was Santa Claus, and he was ordering her to reveal his manhood using only her teeth.

"Good girl, Megan," he encouraged as she drew the waistband of the boxers far enough from him that she could pull it down without catching his erection in it.

Good God, Megan thought, once his engorged penis bounced free of his underwear. It's fucking huge. I can't get much of that in my mouth.

It was not that Kris was unusually long—he appeared to be a little above average in length, maybe seven inches, which Megan had experienced before. What gave her pause was the girth. She doubted she could even get her hand all the way around the shaft. And the bulbous head of it, reddish purple with precum leaking out of it, matched the rest of it in thickness. But after a few seconds of staring at it, her apprehension left as soon as it had come. She wanted nothing more than to have that monster filling her mouth.

Licking her lips first, Megan leaned forward and lapped up the drops of precum with her tongue. At first, the taste was the normal musky sweetness of a man's semen. But then came the unexpected--a hint of mint in the aftertaste. She licked the head of his shaft again, hoping for more so she could try to make sure of the unusual flavor, but all she detected was the clean taste of his skin.

"Do not tease Santa, naughty slut. Start sucking."

Megan needed no further encouragement. She pushed her lips over the head of his shaft, taking the bulk of it in her mouth. For a moment she held her lips there, then she applied pressure and sucked in. A groan, as well as a nudge on the back of her head, showed her that Kris was enjoying what she was doing but wanted more. Instead of taking him in farther, however, she wiggled her tongue against him while keeping her lips constricted.

A louder groan filled the air, and the hand on her head grew more insistent. The blonde relented, taking about three inches past her wide-stretched lips, all while never letting up on the suction she was applying. Kris grunted something she could not understand as his hold on her head loosened. She took the opportunity to slide her lips back up to the head, which she started slurping on with vigor.

"Fuck," Santa moaned. "You know your way around a cock."

Eyes closed for a moment, Megan let the compliment along with a little jolt from her loins wash over her. She knew she gave great head. Many guys had told her so. But that comment coming from a man so close to her ideal of Santa was enough for the low-level background arousal that had lingered after her orgasm to rekindle into a full inferno. She thought about begging the man to fuck her, but she knew that was not what he wanted.

When the blonde opened her eyes again, she held Kris's blue ones as he stared down at her. Drawing in a long breath through her nose, Megan forced herself to swallow the man's length until the tip was pushing against the opening to her throat. She held him there for several seconds before her gag reflex took over, at which point she pulled back until an inch or so was still in her mouth. And as soon as she stopped gagging, she sucked him back in.

"The way you keep sucking after gagging is fucking hot, little elf," the big man told her after she had repeated her actions a handful of times. "Makes me wonder how fucking your mouth would be. I bet you keep on sucking, don't you?"

Nodding, Megan again slid her mouth down Kris as deep as she could. This time, however, she held herself there even when she gagged. At least, she did so as long as she could. But after a few seconds, she jerked her head back, letting him fall from her mouth as she coughed.

"No one told you to stop sucking, slut!" the man snapped, pushing her back toward his glistening erection.

His forcefulness words prompted several spasms between her legs. Trying to generate even a little stimulation, Megan squeezed her thighs together as she drew Kris's shaft back into her mouth, sucking up and down it as fast as she could while waggling her tongue against his warm flesh.

"Spread your knees," he growled, and she wondered if he had seen her clamping her legs together.

"Wider," he commanded after she had moved her knees maybe five or six inches apart.

Megan did as told, spreading her legs as far as she could. Kris smiled, then sniffed the air. The blonde felt her face grow warm, and she was sure it was turning red.

"You are sopping wet again, judging by the scent of you."

It was not a question, but still, Megan nodded. The older man grinned wider, which caused her cheeks to grow even warmer. She was not sure why she was so embarrassed. After all, she was naked and on her knees, his cock in her mouth. And he had already made her climax with his fingers.

She did not have that much time to ponder her seemingly incongruous reaction, however. At that moment, Kris grasped her hair in one large hand and began thrusting. Megan gagged for the first couple of strokes, since she had not been prepared for them, but once she was accustomed to his thickness plunging in and out of her mouth, she resumed applying suction, as well as moving her tongue against him.

"Play with your clit while I fuck your little whore mouth," Santa sneered, his eyes burning with obvious lust while at the same time conveying an icy contempt.

A low, prolonged moan escaped around his driving shaft, then Megan dropped her hand between her widespread legs, slipping two fingers inside of her dripping opening. Once she was sure she had plenty of lubrication, she withdrew her fingers and brought them to her clitoris. The feel of them on her most sensitive spot sent shivers through her body, and she knew it would not take long for her to make herself climax again.

"Naughty fucking slut," the man panted, his breathing becoming heavier as he thrust himself into her mouth faster and faster.

Megan again moaned around Kris's thick shaft, the demeaning words fueling her already in flagrante desires. For a heartbeat, she worried about biting down on him when her orgasm hit, then the bliss of it overwhelmed her. For some time, all she experienced was the pleasure emanating from her loins and the feeling of the thick phallus invading her still willing but sore mouth.

"Did you come?" the big man rasped from above her.

Megan opened her eyes, which she had not remembered closing, and saw Santa standing over her, face red, t-shirt soaked in sweat. Another set of spasms sent new waves of delight through her body. She was not sure it was another orgasm or the afterglow of the first, but it was the first time she had ever experience anything like it. Her eyes grew heavy and everything around her, even the feel of the man in her mouth, began to fade.

"I am coming," Kris announced seconds later.

The blonde's eyes fluttered open then blinked several times as her mind brought itself back to full awareness. She was not sure she had ever lost consciousness, but something had happened. Whatever it was, that moment was over. She prepared herself to swallow the load of semen she knew was imminent.

Kris had other plans, however. He used his grasp on her hair to yank her head back, pulling her lips from his penis with a loud pop. She then watched as he stroked himself, the head of his shaft pointed at her face. Wanting to at least taste some of it, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue.

The first spurt hit her on the forehead. The second landed across the bridge of her nose, barely missing her left eye. The next two shot into her open mouth, but the fifth splashed on her chin. At that point, Kris moved his penis down, pushing it against her upper chest above her left breast. She felt a few little rivulets start sliding down her skin as he pumped whatever was left onto her. And while he finished, she swallowed what had ended up in her mouth. Like with his precum, the expected flavor was followed with an aftertaste of mint.

"Clean me up."

His commanding voice startled her out of her thoughts about the taste of his semen. She sucked his semi-erect length into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue, relishing the taste of him. At the same time, she licked his penis clean, he was running his fingers across her face, smearing the goo he had deposited there.

"Now my fingers," Kris told her once she was done with his manhood.

***

The next day, Megan had difficulty keeping her hands off herself while she waited for her shift with Kris. When she had returned home the night before, the remains of the large man's semen dried on her face and left breast, she had stripped and jumped on her bed, fingering herself to an orgasm in near record time. She had then drifted off to a sleep filled with dreams of a sexy, dominant Santa making her do whatever he wanted.

When she woke, her fingers went to the now flaking remains of Kris's ejaculation. The thought led her to slide one hand between her legs while pinching her nipples with the other. Again, her climax had arrived much sooner than it might have usually. She had then taken a shower, giving herself another orgasm in the process. Now, several hours later, Megan had reached double digits for the day. She could not recall when the last time she had jilled-off more than ten times had been, but she suspected it had been years.

Despite her day of self-love, the young blonde was still as horny as she could remember ever being. As she changed into her elf costume, she admired the way the bra she had chosen pushed her breasts up and together. She wished she could wear a low-cut sweater, but she did the next best thing. She grabbed the one that she had worn the year before, which had been replaced by the larger one this year after a few complaints had come in. The thin sweater stretched over her bosom, distorting the snow-flakes knitted across the chest.

When Megan arrived at the Winter Palace, Kris was not there yet. Jared Travers was, however. She waved at him when he looked at her, and he waved back then turned to talk to Maria. But right after the movement of his head had started, it stopped, and his gaze snapped back to Megan. Or more specifically, it snapped to her chest. The blonde elf tried but failed to suppress a laugh, then she gave an exaggerated shrug, which lifted her bosom then let it fall back down. The P.R. director's mouth dropped open, then he seemed to take control of himself. With a scowl on his face, he stalked over to where Megan stood.

"You can't wear that, Megan," her boss told her in a low voice, his eyes dropping to her chest then twitching back up to meet hers.

"I forgot my other one," she lied, shrugging again and noting that his attention lingered longer on her chest.

"What is going on here," a deep voice queried. "I am not sure you should be ogling my pretty little elf, Jared."

Megan turned and saw Kris standing a few feet from them, his thumbs hooked under his wide belt and a mischievous look in his sparkling blue eyes. She noticed that Jared was looking at the larger man too, the scowl still on his face.

"She was just going to go change, Kris," Jared explained. "Her sweater is too tight."

"Looks fine to me," Kris said, giving the other man a wink. "Although, it does call to question my characterization of young Megan here as little. That sweater does a commendable job of revealing that parts of her are not so little."

"Kris, you can't say shit like that," Jared hissed, his eyes darting from the man to Megan. "It could be considered sexual harassment."

"Megan, you feel harassed?"

"No, Santa," the young woman replied. "I'm glad you like what you see, sir."

"Of for fuck's sake," the P.R. man groaned, running his hand through his hair. "You're already fucking him, aren't you? He's been here two days, counting today."

"I am not," Megan yelled back, eyes blazing.

"Yeah, I got her off with my fingers and she gave me head," Kris added, again winking. "No fucking. Yet."

"No more, Megan," Jared snapped, his face reddening as he spoke. "Next year, don't come looking for a job. I'd fire your ass here and now--and yours too, Kris--if it weren't three days until Christmas.

The two men stared at each other for several seconds, and Megan began to wonder if Kris might simply leave. She had only known him one day, but she already recognized that he was not a man who let other men tell him what to do or intimidate him."

"Megan, if you have the other sweater, it might be a good idea to change," the larger man said, breaking the tension while giving her a smile that did not reach his eyes. She was sure he was angry, but she was just as sure that he was not angry with her. She gave him a quick nod, then hurried toward the hallway that led to the locker rooms.

A few minutes later, she emerged wearing the larger sweater. Jared was waiting outside the door of the women's locker room, the scowl still marring his normally pleasant features.

"Better, boss?" she asked, pushing her bosom out at him.

"Some. I won't even try to make you wear the next size larger. Let's just forget all this, okay?"

"Sure, Jared," Megan smiled, giving the P.R. director a quick hug.

She had moved past him and started walking down the hall when she sensed he was still looking at her. She whirled around and caught him staring, his eyes aimed at where her butt would have been before she turned.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers
123456...8