Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers

"Can't you just leave?"

"I will, in a moment. There are also several tubes of gel. They taste like cinnamon, but their primary function is lubrication and relaxation, not taste modification. Stick a dollop in her ass, and you can fuck her almost pain-free, although enough of the pain sensation is still there to remind her what an ass fucking should feel like. Or you can feed it to her, and she'll be able to take you all the way down her throat. But you will not really need it for that. In the last year, little Megan has become quite accomplished at deepthroating. Still, if you want to throat fuck her, the lube will relax her throat, and that might be helpful."

"How can you stand here and talk about raping her ass or her throat like it's nothing, like it's something I would do? Get the fuck out of my home!"

"He did not rape me," Megan said, walking to Jared and kneeling in front of him, knees spread apart so he could see her trimmed thatch of blonde hair. "I could not say 'no' to Santa, as he is, um, was my master. But I did not want to, either. And I will not say 'no' to you."

"Oh, I forgot to mention that if you fuck her ass then give her some of the gel to eat afterward, she will not taste anything she does not want to taste if she licks you clean after anal sex."

"Santa," Megan said, turning to look over her shoulder at the man while all Jared could bring himself to do was glare at him. "Please forgive my impertinence, but you have given me to Jared, and he will figure out how he wants me to be, and what he wants to do with me."

"Insolent slave," Keller laughed, shaking his head. "Good luck with her, boy. If I were you, I would whip her before she starts thinking she can tell you what to do."

Jared started to speak, but the world spun and went dark.

***

"Are you okay, sir?"

Jared's eyes snapped open, and he perceived Megan leaning over him, her face etched with concern, her magnificent breast within easy reach. He pushed away the desire to touch them, keeping his arms at his side.

"I think so," he replied, trusting himself enough to sit up. The blonde moved back, kneeling upright beside him, legs together.

Sitting up was a mistake, though, and he lay back down and closed his eyes to make the room quit twisting and turning around him.

"I'll get you some water, sir," Megan's voice said. "Santa said you had a lot of whiskey. That probably made it worse when he made you sleep."

"He made me sleep?" Jared asked, realizing how dry his mouth was as he sat up, slower this time, and took a drink from the glass Megan had brought him.

"Yes. He does it all the time when people catch him."

"Megan, he's not really..."

"Yes, he is, sir. But we can talk about that later, unless you want to now, I guess."

"Why do you keep calling me 'sir'?"

"I'm yours. I would call you 'master', but I'm afraid it might be too much for you right now. At least, Santa thought it would be, and he's usually right about these things. Plus, I almost never called him 'master'. He prefers 'sir' or 'Santa', saying that, for his slave, 'Santa' was the same as 'master' anyway."

"Just call me 'Jared', then."

"I'll try, Jared," the young woman said, dropping her eyes as her cheeks blazed red.

"We need to get you some clothes," the man said, not trusting himself around her the way she looked. "And get that collar off you."

"Why? You've seen me naked before. Besides, I am yours, so why not be naked and collared for you?"

"You aren't anybody's. You're free of him."

"But I want to be yours."

"I don't want a slave."

"Then I won't be one. Sassa, that's Mrs. Claus, she serves her husband. She's not a slave, but she's his, and submits to him and pleases him. And if she's bad, she's punished. I can be that for you, and if I misbehave, you can punish me as you see fit."

"I don't want to punish you, Megan," Jared sighed, stroking her cheek.

"I haven't been bad yet. You may change your mind when, at some point, I displease you."

"No, I won't."

"We'll see. Now, if we are done with that, I want very much to please you. Santa has not touched me in a week, and he forbade Sassa from doing so or me from touching myself. I'm very much in need of relief. So, if I please you enough, perhaps you'll take pity on me and make me come."

"Can we do what we did before, um, what we did in your car?" Jared asked, hating himself but wanting her more than he was capable of resisting."

"We can do whatever you like, Jared," she grinned. "But if that's what you want, I'd be very happy with that. I came hard, and I think fell in love with you then. I never forgot the way you looked at me when I came. No man had ever seemed so pleased at pleasing me. Well, Santa has been, I guess, but not for the same reason. It is always calculated with him. It is not that way with you."

"Let's not talk about him."

"Okay. You want to do this on the couch or the floor?"

Jared stood, shutting his eyes for a moment until he was steady. He then reached his hand down to Megan, drawing her to her feet once she took it.

"I think my bed would work best."

***

Breathing as heavy as the blonde woman above him, Jared massaged her breasts as she slid up and down him. When they had first reached his bed, Megan undressed him, ignoring his weak protestations. She then dropped to her knees and sucked on his erection for a minute or so. When he warned her that he might finish too soon, given the situation and her talented mouth, they moved to the bed and kissed, giving him time to recover.

After she climbed astride him and slowly descended his length, he was thankful to have had a chance to rest. He knew he never would have lasted otherwise. Now, several minutes later, he was close again, but he was sure that Megan was as close as he was.

"Do you want to come in me or for me to use my mouth, like before?" the blonde asked him through her moans.

"In you," Jared groaned, playing with her nipples. "If that's okay."

"Fuck, yes," Megan groaned, her eyes locked on his through a few strands of sweat dampened hair that hung in front of her face. "I mean, whatever you want, Jared."

"Are you going to come? I want you to come?"

"Yes," she whimpered, closing her eyes for a moment. "But trying to delay, so you'll come."

"Don't worry about that, baby," Jared told her, dropping his hands to her hips and thrusting up into her as she slid down him. "Just come."

"Fuck, I love you, Jared!" Megan cried, eyes rolling up into her head as Jared felt her vagina squeeze around him.

"I love you too," he moaned as her body tensed above him.

"You gonna fill me with cum?" she asked after a few seconds.

"Yes, I am," Jared grunted as she started moving up and down him again.

"Fill me up and claim me as your slut, your fuck toy?"

"Yes," he said again, wanting to tell her not to talk about herself like that but knowing it was those words from her mouth that had taken him past the edge. "I'm coming, Megan!"

As he erupted inside Megan's still squeezing vagina, Jared Travers grabbed the hook on the front of the young blonde's red collar, pulling her against him for a kiss. He was happy that things had progressed so quickly that he had not had time to make her remove it.

THE END

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers
1...345678