Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
637 Followers

"Megan, maybe we should..."

Whatever Jared thought they maybe should do was cut off when Megan leaned down and kissed him. And once their lips parted, the man did not continue with his thought. Megan suspected that was because she had dropped her hand into his lap to massage his erection.

"I'm gonna ride you now, boss," she told him. "I'm not wearing any panties, so this should be easy. Just take out that hard cock of yours, and I can slide right on."

"Fuck, Megan," the man groaned, eyes locked with hers, hands fumbling at his pants.

"Let me," she whispered in his ear before sliding off his lap and into the narrow space between the front and back seats. Keeping her eyes on his face, which she could see well even in the dim light, she undid his belt and fly before yanking down his pants. Winking at him, she kissed his shaft through his white briefs. Jared squirmed under her touch, which increased her own excitement. Grabbing the waistband of his underwear, she freed his manhood.

"You have such a nice cock, Jared," she purred before licking his shaft from his scrotum to the tip. "I remember it from the two times I sucked you. It fit my mouth so perfectly, I knew it would feel good in my wet little cunt too."

Jared grunted out something that might have been words, but not only could Megan not make them out, what they might have been did not matter to her. She took his penis between her lips and started bobbing her head up and down, making sure to give him plenty of tongue movement. A loud moan from above her showed the man was enjoying what she was doing. But Kris had told her to have sex with Jared, not suck him off. So even had she not wanted him inside of her, which she did, she would have had to stop giving him head in order to have sex with him.

"Want... to feel... my pussy... on you... now," she asked, planting kisses on his saliva coated member between words.

"God yes," Jared groaned.

Megan climbed back on the man's lap, letting his length slide along her shaved pubis until it was nestled between her slippery labia.

"Can you tell how wet I am, Jared?"

"Yes. You are soaked."

"All for you," Megan breathed. She knew what she said was not the whole truth, even though in that instant she would have liked for it to be. Yes, the thought of sex with Jared contributed to her arousal level, but doing what Kris told her to do was a large part of that as well.

He might have said more, but her tongue found its way into his mouth at the same time she shifted her position so that the head of his shaft slid into her well-lubricated opening. Megan held herself there while Jared's tongue pushed back against hers, then she relaxed her legs and slid down him in one swift motion. Breaking their kiss for a moment, both Jared and Megan gasped in unison.

"Fuck that's good," Megan moaned, referring both to the way Jared filled her--less full than Kris's thicker girth but a better fit in all the right places--and the cool, wet kisses he started placing on her neck.

A thought flitted through her mind, that Jared was not only a better fit physically than Kris, but was also better for her in many other ways. But she could not let herself have such thoughts, so the blonde buried it and started rocking forward and back on the man's lap, enraptured by the sensations emanating from her heated loins. That his lips and tongue had moved from her neck to one hard, sensitive nipple did not hurt the sensuous fires that were building inside of her.

"Bite them," she sighed, hands in his dark hair. "Not hard, but enough for me to feel it."

"Like this," he asked before taking her nipple between his teeth and pulling on it.

"Yes," the young woman whimpered when his teeth released the sensitive nub. "Like that. But harder. And pull farther. And release quicker. Oh, fuck! Yes, yes, yes--just like that!"

By this time, Megan had moved from rocking to bouncing. But she wanted more. After lifting herself until just the tip was inside of her, she let gravity take over, sliding down him as rapidly as she had first taken him inside of her. She heard a muddled groan from Jared and a yelp from her own lips. A heartbeat later, she lifted her hips back up, only to impale herself on him again.

After maybe a couple of minutes, the combination of the up and down motion and the stimulation on her now hyper-sensitive nipples was too much for her. She used Jared's hair to pull his mouth away from her breasts. However, she did not reduce that pace at which she was sliding up and down his length.

"I'm so fucking close," she panted. "Tell me something dirty."

"Um, your pussy feels amazing around my dick. So warm and wet and tight around me."

Megan grunted, experiencing the quivering in her vagina that often preceded orgasms from sex. His words had taken her most of the way she still needed to go, but they were not by themselves enough. Grabbing one of his hands, she brought two of his fingers to her lips then drew them into her mouth, her tongue curling around them as she sucked hard.

"FUCK I'M COMING!" she yelled, his fingers falling from her lips as she dropped down onto his lap one last time.

Jared grunted, taking over and pushing up into her even deeper at the same time that every nerve ending in her body came alive. Megan buried her face in his neck and screamed against his perspiration slicked skin, the spasms of her vagina rhythmically squeezing his erection as he continued thrusting.

"Stop," the young blonde gasped, hand on his chest.

Jared ceased his movements as Megan hit the peak of ecstasy then shuddered once. Her eyes opened, catching him staring at her with what appeared to be an expression of satisfaction on his features. She held his gaze for several seconds, not sure what she was feeling. What she was sure of was that this man was happy he had brought her to her climax, and that made her want to please him all the more.

"Want me to suck you off?"

PART 2: Megan, Santa's Slave Girl

"You looked well fucked," Kris laughed, the booming sound of echoing in her small apartment. "Jared must have been pretty good. Did you come?"

"Yes, sir," she nodded, eyes down, not wanting to talk about her time with Jared but knowing Kris would not let her off that easy.

"He did not come in you, right?"

"No, sir. I did as you instructed. After I came, I finished him with my mouth."

"And swallowed it all, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Now strip and get on your knees."

Megan was relieved to not have to provide any more details about her time with Jared, but she was also scared of what Kris's promised 'repercussions' for her supposed transgressions might be. Even so, she wasted no time in complying with the command, yanking off her sweater. The skirt followed, leaving her nude save for a pair of dark brown calf-high boots. She started to unzip them, but the man ordered her to stop.

"Keep them on."

"Yes, sir."

"Now there is the matter of your punishment for your tone at the bar. Evidently spanking is not enough, so we will need to step things up."

Seemingly from nowhere, Kris produced a whip comprised of a black leather handle and a multitude of red leather straps, all about the width of the large man's thumbs. He held it in front of her face, about an inch from her trembling lips.

"Kiss it, naughty elf," he told her, coldness creeping into his voice.

"Yes, Santa," she whispered before she touched her lips to the leather.

"Now, crawl to your bedroom and get up on your bed, belly down. Oh, and not all the way. Leave your legs hanging off the end."

"Yes, sir," Megan replied, dropping to all fours and crawling. She nearly fell forward when the whip struck her behind, both the sting and the sound of it far greater than she expected.

"Hurry it up, bitch. We do not have all night."

She crawled faster, her body trembling in anticipating of a second blow that did not come. When she reached her bed, she climbed up on it as fast as she could, stopping when her torso and groin were on top of it.

"Perfect, little elf," Kris laughed, his hand on her still stinging derriere. "Now, for your punishment."

With no other warning, the whip landed on her back, bringing a burning pain to her skin and a shriek of from her mouth. She gulped in air, trying to prepare herself for the next strike, but it came sooner than she expected, as did the next and several more thereafter.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, the young blonde thrashed on the bed, her flesh on fire. Her initial shrieks had devolved to an endless series of whimpers, punctured by yelps each time the lash struck. After what seemed to be ages of torment but was likely a matter of minutes, no more blows fell.

Megan attempted to catch her breath, but the pain overwhelmed her system, and she began to hyperventilate. She both dreaded and longed for the man's touch on her inflamed back and bottom, but she knew better than to say anything.

"Turn over," he barked, his tone lacking any warmth.

For a moment, the woman hesitated. She did not want even her soft comforter touching her tortured skin. But the prospect of being whipped again was even more terrifying. She rolled onto her back, legs dangling off the end of the bed. The pain was even worse than she had anticipated, renewing her tears and her whimpering.

"It will feel better soon," he said before he brought the whip down onto her chest.

"Please no," Megan sobbed, putting her hands over her breasts, not caring that it made the stinging even worse. She had to protect herself.

"Move your fucking hands, you stupid little cunt," Kris roared. "If you do not, I will whip them too."

"Please, Santa. I'll be good. Please, please, please."

"Move your hands."

When she did not, the man struck. The burning in her fingers was agony. She snatched her hands out of the way of the following blow, which landed full on her bosom, as did the next several. She did not plead for him to stop again, nor did she move her arms from her side.

"Had enough, cunt?" the man asked, dragging the blades across her suffering skin. The sensation was an unbearable combination of tickling and renewed pain.

"Yes, Santa," she sobbed, believing her ordeal was over. She was wrong.

"Wrong answer, cunt," he replied with a mirthless chuckle. "Now your sweet little pussy gets it."

"What, no!" Megan screamed before the whip fell between her legs. There were too many strands in the whip for the strike to be focused directly on the sensitive flesh of her sex, but that meant that her soft inner thighs bore the sting as well.

Four more times Kris whipped between her legs. The blows lacked the force of the ones that had landed on her back, bottom, and chest, but their impact turned out to be much greater.

"Had enough?" the big man asked her again after the fifth lash.

"If it pleases you, Santa," she managed in a small voice, her arousal and desire to please him warring with a growing broken feeling that the whipping had engendered in her.

"What was that? I could barely hear you."

"If it pleases you, sir," she repeated, staring at him, hoping to see his expression melt into something other than hard cruelty.

"It does, little elf. For now. Spread your legs."

Megan was caught off guard by his change in tone and his command, but this time she hesitated less than a second before moving her legs apart. And as she did so, she saw Kris sit between them, his blue eyes sparkling. For a moment she wondered what he was sitting on--the chair looked similar to the throne from the mall's Winter Palace, but she had no such furniture in her house, not to mention it had not been there before he sat down on it. Her musings about the chair faded away, however, when the man's tongue burrowed between her wet but still stinging labia, the hair from his full beard rubbing the reddened flesh of her shaved sex. The confluence of pleasure and pain was more than she could stand.

"Please stop. Please, Santa."

"You do not like your pussy being licked?"

"No, I do. I do, sir. But it hurts where, um, you know."

"Does this hurt too?" he asked, reaching up and tightening his thick fingers around one breast.

"Yes," she yelped, clenching the sheet in her fists. "I mean, yes, sir."

"And what about your back and that tight, lovely ass of yours? Do they hurt?"

"Yes, Santa," the young woman whimpered.

"I have something for that."

The man retrieved a bag from the corner of the room, sitting between her legs again as he opened it up. After a few seconds of rummaging in it, he pulled out what looked to be a bottle of lotion.

"This is a special salve," he informed her, rubbing it between his hands. "It will take away your pain but not numb your skin. Or, it is more exact to say that you will still feel the sting from the lashes, but your brain will be able to process them in a way that does not excite your pain centers."

Megan did not believe what Kris was saying was possible, but when the cool ointment touched the burning skin of her breasts, she experienced instant relief. That was not to say everything was gone. As the big man had said, she still felt the sting where the whip had struck her. But the pain receded.

"That's amazing, sir," she sighed, enjoying the touch of his hands on her bosom now that it was not agony inducing.

"Turn over, and I will get your back and ass too,"

"What about my pussy, sir?" she asked, unable to stop herself from pouting even though she suspected he would not find such endearing.

"Oh, I have other ways of making that feel better, little elf. Now, turn!"

The hard edge of his voice was enough for her to flip over without any further discussion. At once, his hands were on her bottom. However, there must not have been much of the salve left on them because his strong grip was torture.

"Fuck that hurts!" she screamed, attempting to squirm away from his touch.

"Hold still or I'll start with the whip again, bitch" he snarled, bringing his palm down on her buttocks.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," the blonde chanted, forcing herself to lie motionless on the bed.

"Better. And next time I tell you to do something, do it without any insolence or unnecessary, self-serving questions. Understand, cunt?"

"Yes, Santa," she cried as his hand again smack her already burning flesh.

"Good little elf," he chuckled. Seconds later, he rubbed the lotion on her suffering derriere before moving his hands up her back.

"There, all done," the man announced. "Turn on your back again."

"Yes, Santa," Megan said, flipping over, hoping that he would do whatever he was going to do to help the remaining pain in her loins, which had become worse as the rest of her agony lessened.

But the man did nothing more than return his tongue to where it had previously been. Like before, the combination of the stimulation from his probing tongue and the lingering sting from the whip was more than she thought she could bear. But she did so anyway, eyes closed, body tense. She did not want to antagonize Kris any further.

"You have a very nice tasting pussy, Megan," Kris told her after a few minutes of licking her.

"Thank you, sir," the woman moaned. At the exact moment she had replied, the man had moved his tongue from between her labia and addressed it to lapping at her clitoris. This reduced the pain as he was no longer touching the places the lash had landed, but it ratcheted up the stimulation to body shaking levels.

Not processing any conscious thought, other than the desire to ensure that he did not stop licking her most sensitive spot, Megan grabbed the man's white hair in each hand and pushed her pelvis up against his mouth,

"Eager to come, are we?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed, "SIR!"

His tongue touched her clit again, then seemed to go into overdrive. Within seconds, pleasure surged through her taut body and her fingers tightened in his hair. And while she gave herself to her orgasm, the man kissed all around her clitoris. When his lips touched an area that had been more ravaged by the whip, the pain warred with the bliss she was experiencing. The pain never won, at least not until her body relaxed. But she did not have to wait long before pleasure drove it away again—a heartbeat or two after her body sunk limp onto the bed, his tongue attacked her clitoris again.

"Oh god," Megan groaned, not knowing whether to use her grip on his hair to pull his face away or shove it closer to her. She had no time to decide, however. Another orgasm shot through her body, igniting her nerves for the second time.

"FUCK!" she screamed, this time thrashing before her body grew rigid.

Unlike the prior time, Kris did not let up. While she whimpered through an even stronger climax than the first one, he continued to lick her now throbbing clit. She wanted to plead with him to stop, to let her rest, but her voice did not work any better than her hands, which continued to hold his head against her loins.

As the peak of the orgasm slipped away, her body jumped to action, thrashing under the big man's tongue even as her hands overcame their indecision and tried to pull his face away from her hyper-stimulated sex. But her actions were to no avail.

"Please, Santa. It's too much. Way too much."

Kris did not respond, other than ramming two fingers inside of her with one hand while reaching up to maul her breasts with the other. Realizing he was not going to stop, she attempted to calm her body. And the young blonde succeeded in quieting her thrashing, but she continuously shuddered as the stimulation from the man's tongue and hands pushed her toward yet another climax.

"I'm gonna come again, Santa," she moaned as he curled up his fingers inside of her and pressed against the wall of flesh between them and her clitoris. Spasms from her vagina spread to her groin and then her lower abdomen. She had never experienced anything similar, and her mind could not reconcile the disconcerting feeling of her loin muscles taking on a life of their own with the euphoric sensation of raw pleasure igniting every nerve between her clitoris and her nipples.

Megan exploded into her third climax, and her breath caught in her chest as searing ecstasy battered her aching body. At the same time, Kris stopped all his activities and stood. Lifting her off the bed by her hips, the big man tossed her farther up onto it. She tried to keep her eyes open, so she could see what he was doing. But they squeezed close against her will while the orgasm refused to reach its peak, continuing on and on until her lungs were begging for relief. Then it was over, and she was gasping for air.

As Megan drew in as much oxygen as she could, she felt the bed sink lower on the end, and she realized that his bulk had joined her own lesser weight. Forcing her eyelids up, Kris's naked form came into focus. His broad, powerful chest was covered with curly gray hairs, as was his incongruously large stomach. She held out her hands to him, not to ward him off, but to touch the flesh and fur of his chest.

Without a word, he rammed himself inside of her. In normal circumstances, she would have said that there was no way she could have had sex after three orgasms. But she remained so well lubricated that he was able to push himself into her still spasming vagina.

"How does your pussy feel now, little elf," the man laughed as he began to pump into her.

"Hurts, but not from the whipping, sir," she groaned. "Hurts in a good way."

Kris grunted but did not say anything else. He did increase the tempo of his thrusting, however, and soon her breasts were bouncing with each impact of the big man's pelvis. She ran her hands from his chest to his muscular arms, exploring the corded strength in them as he held himself above her.

"You like me fucking your cunt?" he asked, his breathing growing heavy.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
637 Followers
123456...8