Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
639 Followers

"Yes, Santa," she murmured.

"What if I told you I was going to fuck your tight little ass?"

"Whatever you want to do, sir," Megan replied, her voice faltering. She was not sure whether she was more apprehensive of what he was suggesting or of receiving another whipping if she was not pleasing to him.

"Turn over," he barked, pulling his shaft from her as he spoke, leaving her empty. "On your hands and knees."

Megan lost no time assuming the commanded position. And within seconds, Kris had slammed his erection back into her vagina. The young woman sighed, hoping this meant that the man was not going to push anal sex. But her imagined reprieve lasted maybe thirty seconds.

Something slick yet hard moved between her butt cheeks and then pushed into her anus. A yelp escaped her lips, but other than the surprise of it, the sensation itself was not nearly as bad as she had anticipated. In fact, as what she suspected was a finger or thumb worked its way deeper, a warmth spread out from it. Within seconds, she noticed that not only was there almost no pain, but she could also feel her sphincter relax and accept the invading digit.

"I think you are ready," the man announced, withdrawing his penis from her sex and his finger or thumb from her bottom.

Seconds later, she felt what she was sure was the head of his thick manhood pressing against her tightest hole. Whatever he had put on it was still working its magic, so even as his much larger than average girth pushed inside off her anus, she experienced some discomfort but no pain. With ease, he buried his entire shaft into her bottom. For a few seconds, he held himself in place, and she was thankful he was giving her some time to adjust to being so full.

"Ready, little elf," he asked.

The man did not wait for an answer from her. Instead, he took a fistful of her hair in one hand, grasped her hip with the other hard enough to make her wince, and began pounding into her. Pain exploded from her anus, and Megan could not even imagine what agony she would have been in had he not used the unknown lubricant first.

"Fuck, that is one tight asshole," Kris growled as he rammed into her bottom with enough force to drive her from her hands and knees down to her belly. "Not even I am going to last long in that. Better give you a bit of help to get you off."

The hand that had been grasping her hip slid down and forward, its fingers probing between her legs. Within moments, those fingers found her clitoris, pinching and pulling on it as her moans and whimpers became unidentifiable animal noises.

Soon, nearly unbearable jolts of pleasure surged from her loins to her breasts, making the friction of her already hard nipples against the fabric of her sheets almost as overwhelming as the manipulations of the man's large fingers on her even more sensitive nub. But it was not the pleasure that sent her over the edge, as enrapturing as it was. It was the mix of stimulation with muted pain.

The young woman screamed, her body convulsing as she lost herself to the conflagration of ecstasy raging through her nervous system. But as the pleasure reached its apex, darkness began to seep into the fringes of her vision. She fought against unconsciousness even as Kris rammed himself into her anus one last time and hold himself there, the twitching of his manhood transmitted from her muscles to her enflamed nerves.

***

"Wake up, little elf," the deep voice whispered in her ear.

Megan tried to ignore the voice, just as she tried to ignore the hand on her thigh shaking her. She could not ignore the stinging smack on her bare bottom, however, letting out a yelp that carried as much surprise as pain. Rolling onto her back, she sat up and blinked her, trying to bring the blurry red shape standing by her bed into focus.

"Why're you dressed like that," she slurred as she realized Kris had his Santa suit on. "I mean, I like it and all, but I don't think I could fuck again tonight if you forced me."

"Did you forget something, bitch?"

Blinking a few more times, Megan attempted to make her fuzzy brain understand what the big man was saying. Then it occurred to her, and her cheeks heated.

"I'm sorry, Santa. Please forgive me, sir."

"It is okay this time, little elf," he laughed, the sound of it filling her bedroom. "You are new to your collar, not to mention you are recovering from la petite mort."

"Recovering from what?" the young woman asked, then her mind locked onto what the man had said about a collar even as she noticed the weight of something encircling her neck. She brought her hands up, intending to grab whatever was there, but their movement stopped when she saw a red leather band around each wrist.

"Le petite mort, is French," Kris explained while Megan. Her anxiety growing, examined the cuffs locked on her wrist. "It literally means 'the little death', but it is used to refer to when a woman loses consciousness during or right after orgasm, likely from not breathing during the climax."

"And what are these?" the blonde asked, holding out her arms to the man.

"Cuffs, of course, silly little elf. They match your collar. I have some for your ankles, but it will be better to leave your boots on, at least for the time being."

On the verge of hyperventilating again, Megan pushed herself to her feet and started toward the bathroom, one hand feeling the leather collar around her neck.

"Stop," the man roared. Agony exploded from the young woman's scalp and a scream tore from her mouth as she was pulled by her hair to a kneeling position.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going, cunt?" Kris asked, towering over her in his fur-trimmed red suit. "I did not give you permission to leave."

"To the bathroom, sir," she cried, eyes cast down to the floor. The sense that something had broken in her, the one she had experienced after the whipping, the one that had been driven away by the bliss of several orgasms, returned.

"Do you want to be whipped again,"

"No, Santa!" Megan sobbed, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. "Please, please, no. "

The blonde, naked save for her collar, wrist cuffs, and calf-high boots, leaned forward and started kissing the large mans thighs. She would do anything he wanted to a avoid ever feeling the whip again.

"Kiss and lick my boots, cunt," he snarled, the coldness in his voice as marked as it had ever been.

Megan dared a glance up at Kris, but what she saw made her dive forward and put her tongue to the patent leather of his boots. When she had met his eyes, she had perceived a chill even icier than his tone.

The taste was not as bad as she had expected, but the very act itself was more humiliating than anything she had ever done. She risked a quick look at his face again, then switched her attention to his other boot when she verified there was no change to his demeanor. As she moved back and forth between his boots, hoping that at any moment he would end her torment, she was amazed to discover that her tears had dried.

"You can stop now," he told her after a while. "kneel up straight but spread those fucking knees."

Head still down, she rushed to comply. And as she spread her legs wide, exposing her shaven sex, a new shame fell on her. She could feel her warm dampness cooling as the air hit it.

"We need to get going, but it looks like one more lesson is in order," Kris mused, as much to himself as to her, she suspected. "Unbutton my fly."

Raising her head, Megan saw that the man had unbuckled his belt and opened his big red coat. She inched closer to him, making sure to keep her knees spread. At first, she fumbled at the top button, but before his hand descended on her head, she pulled it open. The rest of the buttons followed, and she saw red and white striped boxers through the opening.

"Take out my cock and suck it."

Megan shoved a hand down into Kris's underwear, grabbed his rigid shaft, and pulled it free. As she did so, a smell hit her nose, reminding her where his penis had been before she had lost consciousness.

"Please don't make me, Santa," she whined, looking up at his set features, pleading with her eyes.

"Suck it. I will not repeat that command again."

Fighting back bile that had risen in her throat, as well as despair, she slid her lips down the first three inches of his length. She attempted to hold her tongue away from it, but she could not avoid the taste. For a few seconds she tried to ignore it, but then she pulled back and retched.

"It was a good effort, little elf," Kris said, caressing her hair. "Here, lick this off my finger. It will help with the taste."

A large dollop of red goo clung to the man's extended index finger. Her eyes on his, Megan licked at it, her tongue tingling where it touched the cinnamon flavored gel. Grabbing Kris's hand, she enveloped the offered digit in her mouth, cleaning off every drop of the delicious substance. And not only did it take away the vile taste that lingered in her mouth--it settled her stomach as well.

"Now, I've put some on my dick. Clean it off."

Even though she had not forgotten that his penis was as befouled as it had been before, she pushed that knowledge away and licked at the cinnamon gel, coating her tongue with it before taking half his length into her mouth. For a moment there was a hint of foulness, then the spicy-sweet flavor of the cool gel took over.

"Swallow it deep," the man told her after she had sucked up and down the to top half of his shaft for a few minutes.

Megan experienced a twinge in her loins as she pushed her lips down until the head of him was hitting the back of her throat. But her gag reflex never kicked in. Breathing through her nose, she was able to hold there, her tongue wiggling against him as she applied suction.

"That is wonderful, but you can take it deeper. The jelly has tamed your gag reflex and should relax your throat."

After changing the angle of her head in relation to his erection, the young blonde inched her lips farther down his shaft, the head starting to slip into her throat. She almost panicked when the first inch popped into her gullet quicker than she had expected, but she managed to calm herself.

She had been this far once before, and that had been with the aid of a numbing spray. But that experience had been different. The spray had eliminated her gag reflex, but it had also numbed the back of her tongue in a way that both detracted from the physical sensation of giving head, which she loved, and caused her to fear that she might swallow her tongue or drown on her own saliva. She had panicked at that point, disappointing the guy and herself, as well as making her vow never to try a numbing spray again.

Whatever Kris had given her did not affect her in the same way. Her gag reflex was indeed gone, as he had said, but nothing was numb. She felt every inch of him, even the tip that had made its way into her throat. Breathing in deep through her nose, she moved her lips down another inch, taking more of him.

"Good girl," Kris praised her, again stroking her hair. "Just a little bit to go."

Her eyes, which had been focused on his groin in relation to her lips, flicked up at him. A grin, wide and mischievous, glistened within the frame of his white mustache and beard. His praise and his expression lit a fire in her, the light and warmth of which drove out her fear and replaced it with adoration. She realized that she wanted nothing more to please him, and that part of why she wanted to please him was fear of his cruelty did not matter as long as he made her feel this way.

Not looking away from Kris, Megan forced her head farther forward, taking the last remaining length of him in one slow, deliberate motion, stopping only when her lips were at the base of his manhood and her nose was buried in the gray fur above it.

"Fucking fantastic, little slut," the man groaned.

A thrill of pleasure ran from her now flooded loins up her body, making her nipples tingle, and she knew that touching herself would bring her to the edge of yet another orgasm. But she did not do so. She concentrated on having him deep in her throat, wondering how long she could hold it before she needed more air than the de minimus amount she could get through her nose.

Sooner than Megan expected, she reached her limit. Jerking her head back, she felt him slide out of her throat. She tried to suppress a cough, but she could not. She did not let him out of her mouth, however, but rather coughed around his shaft. Kris yet again caressed her head, showing her that he appreciated her effort.

"Now, I like what you are doing, little elf, so do not take this wrong. But we really do need to be going. I am going to fuck your throat. Try to relax."

With those words, the big man grabbed her head in his strong hands and thrust his hips forward, embedding his entire length back down her throat in one quick, almost brutal motion. Again, panic began to set in, as Megan anticipated gagging at the forcible intrusion. But when she did not gag, she relaxed and began to enjoy the sensation of Kris's thick member violating her throat, as well as the arousal brought on by the raw sexuality and degradation of the act.

Hoping Kris would not mind, she slipped two fingers between her widespread legs and began rubbing her clitoris. But she just took herself to the edge, slowing down then speeding up to keep herself there. She did not want to climax until Kris did. And she was almost at the point when she was not sure she could hold off any longer when the man grunted, stopped thrusting into her throat, held her head so about two inches of him remained between her lips, and exploded, his minty tasting semen filling her mouth.

***

"It looks stunning on you, little elf."

Megan's focus shifted from the image of herself in the mirror to that of the large man dressed in red standing behind her. When their eyes met, a shiver born as much from fear as lust shook her naked form. His expression, so different from the way Jared had looked at her after she had climaxed on his manhood, conveyed ownership, not affection.

"The red of it suits you, of course," he continued, reaching one large hand to her neck and running a finger along the leather that encircled it. "But not as much as the collar itself does. Now, enough time admiring it. We must away."

"Where are we going, sir?"

"Someplace very cold. Now, place your hands together behind your back."

Even though Megan complied, her mind flashed to an image of Jared's face, and an unexpected revelation struck her: she did not want to go anywhere with Kris. And it was not just fear of him or what he expected of her. The issue was Jared. She wanted to stay with him, to explore what might be there. A momentary thought of resistance burst into her mind, but it was too late. He had clipped her cuffs together.

"This will keep you warm, at least on the outside," he told her, draping a long, red, fur-lined cloak around her shoulder and fastening it to a ring on the front of her collar. Doubts that the cloak would help her keep warm, as it was open in the front, pushed aside her doubts about going with Kris. But then it fell closed, sealing her in almost as if by magic. She looked up at the white-bearded man, and the twinkle in his eyes brought a tingle to her loins and drove away all her misgivings.

"This is why you wanted me to keep my boots on, right? Um, sir?"

"That was part of it. The other part is that it is quite pleasant to fuck a pretty girl who's naked save for her boots. And I am sure it was arousing for you as well."

Megan dropped her gaze but did not answer. She did not want to give Kris the satisfaction of confirming that his supposition was right.

"Now enough chit chat, little elf. We have far to go, and you will need to drink this. It will keep you warm on the inside."

The big man tilted her head back and poured warm liquid into her open mouth. Realizing the liquid was hot chocolate--and the best she had ever tasted at that--Megan swallowed it all. A surge of heat spread from her mouth to her neck, then throughout her torso before flowing down her limbs to her fingers and toes.

"Come," Kris said, snapping something to the ring on the front of her collar and tugging on it.

***

The young woman remembered almost none of her journey. Even the trek through falling snow from her apartment to the parking lot was a haze. She recalled Kris and the pressure on the collar around her neck as he led her to a red sleigh pulled by a team of magnificently antlered deer. He had picked her up as if she weighed nothing and set her in the back of the sleigh, behind the driver's bench. After he sat down in front of her, a sensation of sudden, relentless acceleration hit her, along with the ringing of a multitude of bells.

The next thing she remembered was impossibly frigid air on her face and the roar of rushing wind as the floor beneath her seemed to rise and fall as if on a rolling wave, each peak and trough punctuated by tintinnabulation. She opened her eyes and saw stars like she had never dreamed existed, burning bright in the night sky. A scream escaped her lips, only to be snatched away by the wind. Blackness took her again.

A rapid descent was her last recollection before Kris lifted her out of the sleigh and set her on feet. Unsteady on her legs, she fell forward into the large man, her clumsiness eliciting one of his booming laughs.

"We are here, little elf," he announced once he had steadied her.

Megan looked around, too shocked to process everything she was seeing. They had landed on the outskirts of a small village cloaked in a deep layer of snow. Small men, maybe half Kris's height, scurried around the sleigh, freeing the deer from their harnesses, the bells ringing again as they did so. Other small men, who, like the ones taking care of the draft animals, all had pointed ears poking from their uniformly long hair, were clustered around Kris, trying to get his attention. But he was focused on her.

"Come, dear. We must get you to my palace. I do not have much time before I must sleep. Tomorrow is a very, very long day for me."

"Santa, we need to..." one of the elves--for that is all they could have been, despite the insanity of that thought--said, trying to catch Kris's sleeves.

"You all know what to do," Kris barked, cowering the elves and driving them all a step or two away from the large man. "Get it done."

A half smile on his face, Kris winked at the blonde before unhooking the cloak, but not the leash, from the ring at the front of her collar. The fur-lined covering fell away, leaving her bare flesh exposed to the cold air. Her nipples, which were already firm, hardened to solid nubs even as unwanted and unexpected heat flared in her loins.

"Have some more cocoa, little one," the man laughed, pouring the warm liquid into her mouth. Her insides, as well as her sex, blazed with heat sudden heat. Her skin remained cold, however, and her nipples were as hard as she could ever remember them being.

"Thank you, sir," she murmured, moving against his bulk for both warmth and comfort

"None of that, girl," he told her, his voice low but commanding. "Stand proud and true and let all my real elves see what a tasty human elf I captured. Of course, you would be better displayed with your hands behind your head."

His fingers found the hook that held her wrists together and released it. Taking her right wrist in his hand, he brought it up to the back of her neck. He repeated the process with the left before attaching them together and then to a ring on the back of the collar. Once her hands were secured, he pulled her hair out so that it fell over them.

"Lovely is she not, boys?" Kris boomed, and Megan sensed the eyes of all the little men on her.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
639 Followers
1...345678