Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers

"Yes, Santa," several said, although the young woman saw that none of them wanted to meet her eyes as she stared at them.

"Yes, she is. Now march, slut."

"Where to, sir?" Megan asked, but at that moment a bright light drew her attention to a towering palace at the end of the main lane through the village. She did not understand how she had missed seeing it before, but now it filled her eyes so that she was aware of nothing else, not even her own nudity.

***

"What have we here, Kris?" a voice asked.

The man and Megan, still naked with her hands fastened to the back of her collar, stood in a large room that looked to be combination sitting room and office. For the first time in hours, the young woman felt truly warm, thanks to a crackling fire in a massive fireplace. And she had begun to relax when a voluptuous red-haired woman, dressed in a fur-trimmed green robe that revealed a large amount of pale cleavage, had come from a doorway, the smile on her lips fading as she saw the two of them.

"A very naughty little elf, my love," Kris said, his fingers snaking through Megan's hair, grasping it tightly as he pushed on her head, forcing her to her knees.

"A little skinny," the woman mused as she approached. "Nice tits though, so I see why you're interested."

"A great ass too," the big man grinned. "Small but lusciously rounded. And It reddens nicely."

The redhead was now in front of Megan. The young woman dared a glance upward at the older woman who towered above her. Even had she not been kneeling, the blonde could tell that the other woman stood several inches taller than she did.

"Not to mention lush, full lips," the woman opined, her soft hand grasping Megan's chin, turning her head side to side. "And great cheekbones."

"And now that you have had your chance to appraise our new toy, my love, off with that robe and join her kneeling before me."

Megan's eyes darted from the woman's face to Kris's. She thought he must be joking. This woman had to be the 'Mrs. Claus' he had mentioned before, but he was ordering her to strip and get on her knees. What was more, the young woman saw that the redhead complied without hesitation, revealing large, heavy breasts, a slightly curved belly, and a thatch of trimmed red hair between her legs.

"Megan, meet Sassa, my wife. Sassa, meet our new slave girl, Megan. Although, feel free to name her what you wish. I care not."

The red-headed woman placed both hands on Megan's cheeks, her ice-blue eyes looking deep into the blonde's own. Megan licked her lips, not sure what to do. Seconds later, Sassa kissed her, the older woman's tongue worming its way past the young woman's surprised lips.

"Kiss her back, little elf," Kris chuckled. "It will go much easier on you if Sassa likes you, and I assure you that kissing her is a good way to achieve that."

Megan took a heartbeat to decide, then she pushed her tongue against the redhead's.

"Very nice," Sassa moaned, her hands now grasping Megan's breasts as they kissed. "More than a handful for even you, Kris."

"Indeed, but not as bountiful as your own," Santa chuckled before turning his attention to the younger woman. "Megan, give one a Sassa's a squeeze. And use both hands on it."

Megan followed the man's instructions, exploring the soft firmness of the other woman's massive breast.

"Can you hold it all even in both hands, little elf?" Kris asked.

"No, Santa."

"Kiss it, little elf. Then suck on the thick nipple."

Without any hesitation, Megan kissed Sassa's breasts, then her nipple before taking it between her lips and sucking on it.

"Lick, little one," the woman sighed, and the blonde wiggled her tongue against the thick nub, enjoying the taste of Sassa's skin, which reminded her of vanilla.

"On your back and spread your legs, wife," Kris said, his voice heavy and his breathing rapid. "Little elf, lean forward and lick her sweet pussy."

"Don't you think it would be easier for her with her hands free, Kris?" the redhead asked, and Megan barely caught herself from voicing her agreement. As it was, she gave the other woman what she hoped would be interpreted as a grateful look.

"No, I do not," the man growled, shoving Megan down by her head, smashing her face into the other woman's red pubic hair.

"Sorry, Santa," Sassa whispered, favoring the younger woman with a slight smile that seemed to be designed to convey that she had tried.

The big man ignored his wife's words as he addressed Megan: "Now lick her wet pussy, little cunt."

Megan thrust her tongue between the redhead's labia, the wetness of her tongue mixing with the moisture of Sassa's sex. But the flavor of her lust was not what the blonde was expecting. Like her husband, Sassa's natural taste was mixed with mint. But whereas Kris tasted of peppermint, his wife tasted of wintergreen.

"Spread your legs, little elf," Kris's voice said from behind her.

With a whimper muted by the flesh of the other woman's loins, Megan spread her knees apart. Seconds later, the man's hand grasped her thighs and opened her farther. His bulk moved between her legs, and four quick smacks landed on her bottom. They were not very hard, but they drove her body forward and her tongue up from Sassa's labia to where her clitoris was peeking out. The blonde licked at the tip of it, then cradled it in her soft lips and sucked.

"Oh, this one knows what to do, Santa," the redhead moaned, her hands sliding through Megan's hair.

"She is a naughty one, like I said, dear. And she creams well. I have no trouble sliding into her, even as tight as she is."

As if to demonstrate his words, the man rammed himself all the way inside Megan, whose body shook as she tried to accustom herself to his invading manhood. At the same time, she continued to lick Sassa's most sensitive spot, making the older woman moan and thrash beneath her.

"Really get in there, slut," Kris snarled, placing a hand on the back of Megan's hair and pushing her face down against his wife's loins at the same time he thrust forward into her again. For a moment, the blonde's tongue lost contact with Sassa's clitoris. The redhead whined and used her grip on Megan's hair to force her head back to where she could lick the older woman where she needed to be licked. But just when she was able to lap at Sassa once more, Kris rammed her forward.

"She can't lick me with you pounding her like that, Santa," Sassa complained, and Megan lifted her head long enough to see the woman's lips form into an exaggerated pout.

The man grunted, then leaned forward, his considerable weight on Megan's back. With one hand, the one not on the blonde's head, he slapped his wife's breasts, twice each. The redhead let loose a loud moan that filled the room before she tightened her hold on Megan's hair and pushed the young blonde's face even harder against the older woman's groin.

"I will do it, bitch," Kris snapped, and Megan realized he was referring to Sassa. Again she lifted her head. This time, there was no pout on the redhead's face. Her mouth was open, her tongue protruding through full lips, and her ice-blue eyes shone with love and lust. She saw Megan looking at her, and she smiled a small smile even as her hands released the younger woman's hair.

"Just stick your fucking tongue out, cunt," the man grunted, and Megan understood that Kris meant her.

She pushed her tongue out as far as she could and held it there. To her amazement, he used his hold on her head to push her tongue onto his wife's clitoris. He then forced her face flush against Sassa's loins, all without her tongue breaking contact with the older woman's most sensitive spot. At the same time, the man rammed his erection as deep inside Megan as he could force it. Megan squealed into Sassa's flesh, and the other woman moaned louder than before.

For several minutes, Kris maintained a driving rhythm, slamming himself into the blonde while pushing her face into the redhead's clitoris. Sassa succumbed to the stimulation first, grasping Megan's shoulders and digging her nails into the younger woman's flesh. The blonde was mere seconds behind, moaning into Sassa's loins as pleasure exploded inside her.

And Kris was only a few more seconds behind Megan, although he did not finish inside of her. Instead, he pulled free, leaving her empty, and moved beside the two women. He pulled Megan to an upright kneeling position and aimed the head of his shaft downward. Apparently in anticipation, Sassa pushed herself up on her elbows, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

The first spurt from Kris's penis hit Sassa's tongue, which she had shoved out of her mouth as soon as the man had started ejaculating. The second hit her chin, and the rest, five in all, painted her quivering bosom.

"Lick me clean, little elf," the man said, pushing his semi-erect member toward Megan's mouth. The blonde parted her lips, taking the head between them as she licked and suckled it. She drew out several drops of his semen, astonished that it now tasted almost entirely of peppermint.

"Now, clean my wife's big tits," Kris instructed, using a renewed grip on her head to push her face down. But he would not have needed to do so. Megan was eager to do as he wanted, eager to taste more of his semen as well as lick Sassa's enormous breasts.

***

Megan wiggled her tongue against Sassa's clitoris, moving her head to keep up with the older woman's thrashing. The redhead stroked Megan's hair, soft moans escaping her mouth as she neared yet another orgasm.

Kris had been gone for hours, and in that time Megan had made Sassa climax five times, and the redhead had returned the favor four times. In between, they had rested, sometimes napping, sometimes chatting. But always after a little while, the older woman, deciding she wanted more, would shove the blonde's head down into her groin and command her to start licking.

The younger woman did not object for several reasons. One, she loved the wintergreen taste of Sassa's sex. Two, Kris's wife had freed her hands from her collar once the man had risen from sleep and departed, having kissed his wife on her full lips and Megan on the cheek. Third, she had helped Megan remove her boots then had given the younger woman a warm, luxurious bath. Fourth, Megan realized Sassa was almost as eager to please her as Megan was to please Sassa. Finally, and perhaps most important of all, their activities had given Megan little time to think about Jared, the life she had left behind, and the reality that the man she knew as Kris, who she both feared and adored, was actually Santa Claus.

"Kris will be home soon," Sassa said after her sixth climax. "We must be prepared for him. He will want us to give him a nice long blowjob first, then fuck one of us, if not both. But if he does fuck only one of us, I want it to be me. He fucked you before we slept, and neither of us before he left.

"It will be as he wishes, won't it, mistress?" Megan asked, addressing Sassa as the older woman had requested, even though Megan believed that the Sassa enjoyed just a slightly higher position with the big man than her own. It was still enough that Megan had to listen to her, but they would both have to obey Kris.

"Of course, little one," Sassa sighed. "But let's not worry about it yet. Do you want me to make you come again?"

"Yes please, mistress," Megan moaned, rolling onto her back as the older woman moved between her widespread legs.

***

"He's here," Sassa cried, pulling on her robe.

"Did you see him," Megan asked, rushing to the window. She had not seen Kris leave, and her sole experience with the sleigh had been inside of it. She wanted to see it flying, with Santa in it.

"No, but can't you feel it, like the light and warmth of the sun after a long winter?"

The young blonde concentrated, brows drawing together over tightly closed eyes. At first, she felt nothing, but after a few heartbeats, a sensation of power and warmth flushed through her body.

"Yes, I feel it."

"And there's the sleigh," the older woman exclaimed, pointing to what appeared to be a shooting star.

But it was not a shooting star. As the shining object closed, Megan's eyes adjusted, and she could make out the shape of reindeer and the red slay behind it. A shiver, much like the one she had experienced when she had seen Kris examining her naked but collared form in the mirror, born from lust mixed with fear, spread through her body as goose pimples erupted on her arms, legs, and breasts. Kris--no, Santa Claus--was returning home. Her master was returning home after his night of superhuman labor.

She and Sassa would welcome him, help him relax after his long, long night, and eagerly serve his every pleasure. A tingly warmth spread from her loins and her breathing quickened. She turned to look at Sassa and saw that the other woman was staring at her, face flushed and eyes brimming with lust.

***

"Now that is a sight for tired eyes," Santa said when he entered his chambers, his gaze locked on Megan and Sassa where they knelt, side by side.

The young blonde was naked save for her collar and cuffs, a pair the older woman had placed on her ankles matching the ones that Santa had put on her wrists earlier. As for Sassa, she wore her green, fur-trimmed robe, although it hung open enough to reveal almost all of her huge bosom.

"It would be better if both were naked," the big man continued as he removed his belt and coat. "Off with the robe, dear."

"Yes, Santa," Sassa breathed, letting the robe fall from her shoulders and slide down her body.

"I am guessing you told our new little slave what to expect I would want, Sassa?"

"Yes, Santa," she murmured again, nodding.

"Then both of you crawl over here and kiss and lick my boots."

Although Megan had done this once before, she still hesitated. Sassa did not, however, so the blonde had to rush to keep up with the older woman. They reached the man at the same time, each grasping one leg and putting their lips and tongues to the shiny black leather of his boots. They tasted faintly of ash and dust, but Megan did not care. The approval in the man's eyes as he looked down on her was enough to drive out any distaste.

"Take them off, then my socks," he commanded as he sat down on a red footstool.

Megan pulled off one boot as Sassa did the same with the other. She next pulled off a red sock. Sassa beat her at this final step and was kissing Santa's bare feet before Megan had even thought that she should do so. As quickly as she could, the younger woman mirrored the actions of the man's wife. She had just realized that this was a contest, at least in Sassa's mind.

"Good girls," Santa sighed, shaking each of their heads with his large hands. "Now kneel back upright and let me get out of the rest of these clothes."

"I'll do it for you, sir," Megan said, licking her lips as her eyes darted toward the older woman kneeling beside her.

"I will as well, love," Sassa purred, her voice throaty.

Santa looked at Megan, then his eyes drifted to his wife.

"Sorry, little elf," he laughed. "My wife has first right for most things, unless I chose otherwise. And right now, I do not. But I want my cock in your mouth first, so unless my wife wants to give up her choice to undress me, she will not have first right in that."

"She can undress you," Sassa grinned, winking at me.

"Then she will also be the one fucked before we sleep," he told his wife, a wicked grin on his face.

"Then I will undress you and she can suck you first, husband," Sassa backtracked, and Megan thought she saw worry in the older woman's expression.

"Then so be it," the big man laughed. "Undress me, wife."

The younger woman knelt back on her heels while Sassa removed Santa's trousers, undershirt, and, finally, boxers, freeing his thick erection.

"Come forward, little elf," Santa called once he was naked. "And do not forget to spread those knees."

Megan's cheeks burned. She had started to move toward him but stopped to part her knees as far as she could. Once she was in position, she inched the rest of the way forward until his hard shaft stood in front of her face.

"Suck it," he growled, grabbing her head and moving it forward.

Opening her mouth, the blonde let him guide himself between her lips and push inside until the tip hit the back of her throat. She tried not to gag, but after a few seconds, she could not help herself. Coughing, she let his manhood fall from her mouth.

Sassa, who had come up beside Megan without the younger woman noticing, took the opportunity to wrap her lips around Santa's shaft and swallow it all the way until her nose was in his gray pubic hair. The younger woman shook her head, frustration pushing aside caution. In her threesomes with her friend Terri, she had known she was the one who gave better head. She was not about to let Santa's wife take that title without a fight.

"Please give me the cinnamon stuff you gave me before, Santa, and I'll be able to take you all the way as good or better than her," she said, meeting his eyes. She was happy to see them sparkle with amusement rather than turn cold.

"Not now, little elf," he laughed. "You will have to try on your own if that is your goal. And rest assured that I have no doubt that soon you will be nearly as adept as my lovely Sassa. But tonight, having one woman who can take me deep and another trying like hell to do so, even if she fails, is quite a thing for a man to have. Now, let the little slut try again, my love."

Megan saw the redhead glance up at Santa, then glare at her, before sliding her lips off the big man's now glistening member. The blonde wasted no time, taking him to the gagging point as soon as she could. She lasted longer this time, but too soon her gag reflex kicked in and she had to pull back. She did not let him free from her lips this time, however. Rather, as soon as she caught her breath, she again sucked in as much as she could. While she did so, she was amazed to feel Sassa's tongue and lips on her nipples. The combination of Santa's thick manhood in her mouth and his wife's soft, full lips on her breasts sent spikes of pleasure through her body. In response to what she was experiencing, the young woman doubled her efforts to get the man into her throat.

"Give Sassa a chance, slut," Santa told her after several attempts to take him farther. "And lick my balls while she does so."

Although she was reluctant to let the voluptuous redhead take over, Megan yielded anyway. Sassa, looking sideways at the blonde, swallowed her husband's shaft. The younger woman groaned at the ease with which the older woman did this, but still, she took Santa's scrotum in her mouth, concentrating on one testicle then the other, relishing the manly taste of him.


"Good, little one," the big man moaned. "Now suck Sassa's thick nipples."

Turning away from Santa, but not before she saw Sassa push her tongue out and waggle it across the man's scrotum even as her nose was again buried in his pubic hair, Megan caught first one, then the other, of Sassa's rock hard nipples into her mouth, licking and nibbling them.

"Switch," Santa grunted, and Megan again sucked his length between her lips as the redhead clasped one of the blonde's nipples in her teeth and pulled.

The combined jolt of pleasure and pain was too much for Megan, and she could not stop herself from scarping her teeth along Santa's fleshy shaft. The big man let out a low yelp, then grabbed her head and yanked her mouth off of him.

"Careful with the teeth, you fucking little cunt," he snarled as tears welled up in her eyes from his tight hold on her hair.

"It's my fault, Santa," Sassa said from beside Megan. "I pulled her nipple harder than I should've."

The older woman glanced at Megan, and the blonde noticed unexpected alarm in her eyes.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
643 Followers
1...345678