Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Still like my ass, huh Jared?" the blonde asked. "I thought after today it might have been my tits you like better. You stared at them long enough."

"Just go back to work, Megan," Jared sighed, closing his eyes.

Stifling a laugh, Megan turned and hurried down the hallway.

***

"So, I believe you had some more to confess, did you not, naughty little elf?"

Kris was sitting on his throne, smiling down at the kneeling Megan. The young woman was still fully clothed, but she had never been more naked. It was as if he was looking through her physical shell and into the truth of her being. She had not experienced that sensation the night before, and it was at once unsettling and arousing.

"Yes Santa, sir," she breathed. She had used 'sir' earlier, when he had defended her from Jared, and she had continued it the rest of the night. It seemed natural.

"Do any of them involve the very envious Mr. Travers?"

"Um, no, Santa, sir," Megan replied, squirming as memories of last December intruded into her thoughts. "At least not this year."

"But before?"

"Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Um, yes, some stuff happened before."

"I gathered that, little elf. The issue was that you left out something in your answer. Something you started using today that I quite liked, and that well suited the relationship between us."

"Oh, I understand. Um, sorry, uh, Santa, sir. I meant, 'yes, Santa, sir'."

"You do not have to use both all the time," Kris informed her. "Either will do in most instances, but I would like for you to use one of them at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," the blonde nodded, a shiver running through her body.

"Now, tell me about you and Jared."

"I sucked him off a couple of times, sir," Megan admitted, a little heat entering her cheeks. "He caught the Santa from last year spanking me. I told him he could too. He didn't take me up on it that night, but a couple evenings later he caught it happening again. He sent the Santa home, then he spanked me. We had the skirts then, so he just flipped it up and spanked me through my tights. I wasn't wearing panties that night, since I knew I would be getting spanked, so it was almost like my bare ass."

"And you gave him head afterward?"

"Yeah, the first time was after he spanked me. The second was on New Year's Eve. Well, technically New Year's Day. A few of us were at his place for a party. He kissed me a midnight. It took me by surprise but made me want more. So, I stayed after everyone else left, then we made out and had some more champagne. I was ready to fuck him, but he passed out after I gave him a BJ. I left and caught an Uber home. He's never said a word about it, so I am guessing he doesn't remember."

"Has he ever seen your tits?"

"The time on New Year's. We were both naked. I think he likes my ass more, though. He sure stares at it a lot."

"It is a great ass," Kris laughed. "But I am guessing he does that because he does not think he will be caught. I have no doubt he also likes your tits. I saw it in his eyes today when he was staring at them."

"I know you like them, sir," Megan said, hoping to change the subject. For a reason she was not willing to let herself name, talking about Jared felt different than her confessions the night before.

"Yes, I do, but we have not finished with your confession yet. First, do you like Jared?"

"He is a good boss, I guess. Is that what you were asking, Santa?"

"Not really. What do you think about him as a man."

"He's nice looking, and usually thoughtful and kind. He's old enough for him not to be an idiot like guys my age but still young enough to maybe be more than a hookup..."

Megan's voice trailed off, her own words catching her off guard. She had been more open with Kris than she had intended, revealing thoughts that she typically pushed from her mind whenever they occurred.

"Ah, so you do like young Mr. Travers. Not a bad choice, overall. That offers some opportunities, I think. But we shall not dwell on such now. You told me last night you were fucking your best friend's boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, Santa," Megan answered, happy that the direction of his questioning was turning back to sex, something she was much more comfortable discussing than her emotions, but concerned about what opportunities Kris saw in what she might feel for Jared.

"And that you had done it before, with other boyfriends."

'Yes, sir."

"Does she know? About the prior ones, I mean."

"A couple, sir. Both were in threesomes. She also knows I fucked one of them afterward, but she forgave me for that."

"When you had the threesomes, did the two of you do things solely with her boyfriend, or did you do things with each other?"

"We did both, Santa, sir."

"So, you are bisexual?"

"I prefer men, sir. I've only ever been with women when a man was there too. Except once. When Terri, that's my friend, forgave me, we had sex then. She likes it more than I do, I think. She's hinted we should do it again, but she isn't willing to do a threesome with her new guy. She's afraid he'll fuck me afterward, like the last one did."

"But you are already fucking him, right? The new guy?"

"Yes, Santa. I am."

"You are indeed a naughty little slut," Kris chuckled. "One in need of more spanking, I think."

"Oh yes, Santa, sir," Megan agreed, nodding in vigorous fashion. "Very much so."

"Let us get to it, then. Skorts and tights off. I am presuming you are not wearing panties, since you expected to get spanked tonight. Right?"

"Right, sir," the blonde replied, the heat returning to her face for a moment.

"Then hurry up, slut."

"Yes, sir."

Megan stood and kicked off her shoes before wiggling out of her skort and tights. She was about to lie across the older man's lap when he told her to put her elf shoes back on. She grabbed them as quick as she could, slipped them on, then draped herself over Kris's knees.

"Do you still have the skirt you wore last year? The one that was too short?"

"No, sir. Sorry"

"Then get a green skirt for tomorrow night. The shorter the better."

"I will, Santa. But I can't wear it here."

"You will not be wearing it here, Megan. You will wear it after we are off." Kris said before his hand landed on the blonde's ass with a loud smack.

***

"God, your fat cock feels so good inside me, Santa," Megan moaned as she bounced up and down on Kris's lap.

After spanking her, he had not brought her to climax with his fingers, as he had done the night before. Instead, after removing her top and bra so that she was naked, Kris made her climb up onto his lap and impale herself on his shaft. By that time, her sex was flooded, so she slid down him with no problem, despite his girth. But now that she was moving up and down on it, she could feel it stretching her.

"Your tight cunt is heaven, little elf," the man groaned, his left hand grasping her right hip as his right hand clutched at her bouncing breasts.

"I like my boobs played with rough, Santa."

"Like this?" he asked, twisting one then the other.

"Fuck yes. And my nipples too. Sir."

"What about your nipples, slut?"

"You can be rough with them. Pinch them and shit. Um, sir."

"I can do whatever I want, you fucking little bitch," the older man snarled. "You may tell me what you like, but do not presume to tell me what I can do."

Megan had let her eyes close, but at his words, she looked into his eyes. A coldness she had not before seen in them stared back at her.

"I'm sorry, Santa, sir," the young woman whispered. "Please, forgive me."

"It is forgiven, little elf," Kris assured her, his words followed by his booming laugh. The chill lingered in his eyes, however, causing her to shiver as well as increase her tempo.

"Am I doing okay, sir?" she asked a few minutes later after having pushed back her damp hair, which had fallen into her eyes.

"Very well indeed, little one," the big man assured her. "Are you close?"

"Yes, sir. But I'm holding it back, 'cause I don't think you are."

"Do not worry about that. Come for me."

Megan nodded, put her hands against his broad chest, feeling the moisture of his sweat in his t-shirt, and redoubled her efforts. In what seemed like no time, but was probably at least a minute, she felt her orgasm explode inside of her. Body quacking, she settled down onto Kris's broad lap, his thick length all the way inside of her.

"I can feel your pussy squeezing around me, almost like it is vibrating," he whispered, stroking her hair. "It is amazing."

"It almost always does that when I come, sir," Megan informed him, her mouth close to his. "You just haven't experienced it yet because you used your fingers."

"True," Kris agreed. "We will have to make sure I feel it more."

"Whatever you want, Santa, sir."

And with that, she kissed him, smashing her lips to his, pushing her tongue out in an attempt to slip it inside his mouth. But Kris did not kiss her back. Rather, he grabbed her arms and moved her away from him.

"None of that, little elf," he scolded her, although she did not think he was angry--his eyes remained warm. "Understood?"

"Yes, Santa," Megan nodded, disappointed but not wanting him to see it.

"You may kiss my neck and face, however."

Nodding, she leaned in and kissed his neck while moving forward and back on his still rigid penis. After a few seconds, he again moved her back from him.

"I want something different, little elf. Finish me with your mouth."

"Yes, Santa," the blonde said, lifting herself up so that he slipped from inside of her. Once he was out, she slid down between his legs so she was kneeling in front of him again.

"Kiss it, slut," he commanded.

Megan did as instructed, placing several wet, sloppy kisses on the purple head. She tasted herself on him as she did so, but that did not bother her. She also tasted his precum, relishing the minty aftertaste, which seemed stronger than the night before.

"Take it down as far as you can now," Kris told her.

Without hesitation, she slurped the head into her mouth, then pushed her lips down the shaft until the tip was at the back of her mouth. Trying to fight her gag reflex, she moved her tongue against the underside of him while massaging his scrotum with one hand.

"Keep that up and I am going to fill your talented little mouth, elf," the man said, running his hands through her hair.

Megan attempted to keep in that position a few seconds more, but she lost her battle with her gag reflex and had to pull back until the head was all that was in her mouth. While catching her breath, she swirled her tongue around it, sucking gently at first, then harder.

"Oh, that is nice," Kris moaned. "But take it deeper again, but not too deep. I do not want you to gag. Just hold it there and suck hard."

The young woman nodded, then followed the man's directions. As she applied suction, Kris's hands tightened in her hair and his hips began to buck up. Seconds later, several spurts of semen filled her mouth. Megan held it in her mouth until he was finished, then she let his softening member fall from her lips. Opening wide, she wiggled her tongue in the goopy mess he had deposited, enjoying the minty flavor of it, which seemed to build the longer she held it in her mouth.

"Swallow, little elf. Swallow it all."

Closing her mouth, Megan swallowed, her eyes never leaving Kris's. When she was done, he pulled her face to his groin and told her to clean him. As she did so, she wondered what he had meant earlier about wearing the short skirt after they were done with work.

***

"Do you have the skirt?" Kris asked Megan when he saw her the next day.

"Yes, Santa," she told him. "It's in my locker."

"I have suggested to Jared that we all go for drinks tonight. I want you to wear the skirt you brought and the sweater you wore yesterday, the first one, but no underwear. That means neither panties nor bra. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," the young woman whispered, trying to ignore the tingling that Kris's words had started in her loins.

***

On Kris's orders, Megan did not leave with the others. She waited in the locker room for fifteen minutes, then drove her own vehicle, an old mid-sized SUV, to the bar. In the parking lot, she checked her makeup while trying to build her courage to walk into the bar. Part of her apprehension was due to her clothing, especially her lack of underwear. She had gone place without bra and panties before, but not when her co-workers were around, much less someone with such a forceful personality as Kris.

Of greater concern to her, however, was what Kris had ordered her to do once she arrived. Her task was to seduce Jared, then take him out to her SUV and have sex with him. Once they were done, she was to meet Kris at her place.

Deciding she could not wait any longer, the twenty-one-year-old blonde exited her SUV and headed toward the bar. The moment she was out in the cold air, she understood another issue with her clothing. Her nipples had hardened in an instant, and she felt them poking against the thin knit of her tight sweater. The sensation, along with the knowledge that in a moment everyone in the bar would see her rock-hard nubs through her sweater, brought a warm wetness between her legs. Not caring that increasing her gait made her braless breasts bounce, which in turn stimulated her more, the young woman ran to the door.

The heated interior of the bar brought some relief, but that relief came with considerable attention as Megan made her way to the table where Kris, Jared, and the others sat. Her nipples were still pushing against her sweater, and several people, men and women alike, stared as she walked by them.

"What are you wearing?" Jared asked her, his voice wavering as his eyes flicked between her face and her chest. "Is that your old elf sweater?"

"Yeah," Megan shrugged, noting the smile on Kris's face as well as the giggling between Maria and Sammi, who had both come along.

"It looks great, does it not, Jared?" Kris interjected. "I love the skirt too. Such nice legs, little elf."

"Um, I guess. I mean, of course, you look great, Megan," Jared said, making an effort to keep his gaze on her face.

"And we don't even need a thermometer to know when it gets cold," Maria snickered, which started both Kris and Sammi laughing.

"Would you like my coat?" Jared asked, standing up, eyes still on her face.

"No, I'm fine," the young blonde assured him, even though she would have loved to cover herself up. She had seen Kris give a small shake of his head and knew he wanted her feeling exposed. Still, Jared's offer had warmed her inside in a way that had little to do with the constant state of arousal she had been in for hours.

"Do not just stand there, Megan. Sit," the older man told her, indicating a chair next to him and across from Jared.

Megan eased down into the chair, cringing as the smooth, cool wood of the chair met the bare skin of her bottom.

***

"He's been staring at your tits since you got here," Kris whispered into her ear while Jared had gone to the bathroom.

She had been at the bar a little more than an hour, most of that time alone with Jared and Kris. Sammi headed home after one drink, and Maria discovered that a group of people she had not seen since high school were at the bar, so she joined them. And Megan's assessment of where Jared had been looking all that time was different from Kris's. Yes, the younger man had looked at her chest several times, but she believed he had done a rather commendable job of making eye contact as well.

"At least my nipples aren't trying to pop through my sweater anymore," she retorted, glaring at the man beside her. "Not that you can't still see them."

"I think you need to take a different tone with me, girl," the white-bearded man warned her, his voice as frigid as his eyes. "Otherwise your punishment will make spanking look like play time. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she murmured, dropping her eyes from his, hating that his words had brought a twinge between her clamped legs.

"When he gets back, I am going to announce I need to go. You will stay a few minutes, then ask him to walk you to your vehicle. Once there, you will kiss him and ask him to fuck you in the back seat. Since he has been staring at your tits all night, you will move his hand up to them and let him feel them as soon as you are in the backseat. Then you will take off your top and let him see them."

"It'll be really cold, um, Santa," she pointed out, hoping he might show her a little mercy.

"The man deserves to see those tits, Megan. Now be a good little slut and do what you are told."

"What if I pull my sweater up but keep it on otherwise. He can still see them, but it'll be a little warmer."

"I would be disappointed if I were him, but he might let you get away with that. I will leave that up to your discretion, as long as he has unfettered access to your tits."

"Thank you, Santa," Megan beamed, kissing the older man's cheek above his whiskers even as she wondered why his approval relieved her so much.

"But be warned that I cannot forget your less than complaint attitude. There will be repercussions when you arrive home."

The young blonde shuddered, her sense of relief gone. She could only guess at what those repercussions might be.

***

"Is this you?" Jared asked her when they reached her older mid-sized SUV.

"Yeah," Megan replied, shivering even though he had given her his coat for the walk out. "My dad wanted something safe for me when I first started driving. He must not have realized the back seat provided plenty of room for fucking. He probably would have bought me something much smaller."

"Um, well, I see," her boss said, his face red from either cold or embarrassment.

"Thanks for walking to my car, and thanks for letting me use your coat," the blonde told him as she put a hand behind his head and pulled his lips to hers for a kiss. For a second, he did not respond, then his lips softened, and he kissed her back. He even pushed his tongue into her mouth before she could do it to him.

He's really not a bad kisser, she told herself, enjoying it more as it went on. And I already know he has a nice dick. Maybe this won't be so bad.

As they kiss continued, Jared's hands, which had been on her waist, moved up her sides, then around to her chest. Megan moaned into his neck as he massaged her breasts through the thin knit of the tight sweater. At least she would not have to worry about making him feel her up once they were in the back seat of her SUV.

***

"God, your boobs are perfect," Jared whispered as he ran his hands over her bare bosom. "I've been wanting to see these since I met you."

"I thought you liked my ass," she replied into his neck, where she had been nuzzling him. She decided not to mention that he had seen them last New Year's, when he had been so drunk he passed out before they could have sex.

"I do. It's amazing. And I got a good look at it through your tights that time I, um, you know..."

"Spanked me?"

"Yeah, that. But I did not see your boobs, even when you, uh, gave me head then."

"You don't remember New Year's Eve?" she asked, sitting up straight on his lap so that her breasts, which were starting to break out with goose pimples in the cold air, were just inches from his face.

"I had that party at my place. But I was pretty drunk by the end and fell asleep after everyone left."

"I didn't leave, at least not right away. We made out and got naked, then I gave you a BJ. Right after that, you fell asleep. I decided to go after that and Ubered home."

"Shit, I thought that was a dream."

"Nope."

"I'm sorry, Megan."

"No worries, Jared. I knew you were drunk. So, you planning on fucking me or what?"

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers
123456...8