Santa's Winter Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be more careful," Santa admonished the younger woman, a warning look replacing anger on his face. "Now, try again."

Megan enveloped him in her mouth again, careful to keep her lips over her teeth as she applied suction and wiggled her tongue against his shaft. In that instance of fear at his anger, she reached a decision to stop trying to swallow him. She would concentrate on what she did well, for she was confident that she was as good as anyone at giving head, save for deepthroating. And from Santa's moans, she was sure he was appreciating her decision.

For her part, Sassa seemed to have given up the competition too. She licked and sucked Santa's scrotum until Megan let his shaft fall from her lips, then the older woman started bobbing her head up and down the first half of his length. His moans turned to grunts and he began to thrust into his wife's mouth as Megan, wanting a closer look, mouthed the side of the base of his penis.

After a few seconds, they switched positions, Sassa kissing and licking the side of Santa's shaft while Megan concentrated on bulbous head of it, which had now turned a dark purple and was leaking minty pre-cum. She suckled and licked it, never taking more than an inch of him in her mouth while his wife ran her tongue up and down the rest. Their teamwork paid off, and in no time Santa was shooting a large load into Megan's mouth.

"Don't swallow, slut," Sassa snapped, pulling Megan off her husband by the blonde's hair. Once the younger woman's lips were free, the redhead shoved her tongue into Megan's mouth. Seconds later, Megan pushed her tongue back at Sassa, along with a portion of the thick goo in her mouth. The older woman sucked on Megan's tongue, then broke their kiss.

"Missed a little, my dear," Santa chuckled, using one thick finger to scoop a line of semen that had escaped the corner of Megan's mouth. "Here you go."

He offered the finger to his wife, who licked and sucked it clean. Megan knelt back, knees still as wide as she could keep them, watching Sassa stare up at her husband, eyes conveying both love and lust, while she sucked his finger clean. A twinge between the blonde's legs sent a shiver through her body as a moan escaped her lips. Santa and Sassa both looked at her, then at each other.

"It seems our little slave is rather worked up, wife. But I said I would fuck you. What should we do about that?"

"Let me ride you while she sits on your face," Sassa suggested, winking at Megan as she spoke. "And we need to face each other so we can make out and play with each other's boobs."

"Great idea, Sassa," Santa said, followed by his booming laugh.

The big man lay down on the bed, his still erect manhood jutting up into the air. Sassa looked at Megan, and an unspoken agreement passed between them. At least, the younger woman thought one had. And since they both attacked Santa's shaft, the redhead licking up and down one side while the blonde did the same on the other side, Megan was sure she was right.

"Enough of that," the big man moaned. "I need my wife's tight cunt around my cock. Climb on, Sassa. And you too, little elf."

The redhead moved up Santa's body while Megan crawled up beside him. She watched as Sassa lifted up, positioned herself above his shaft, and slowly slid down it. The younger woman, who tended to rely on gravity when she was on top, marveled at the older woman's control. She told herself she would have to work on that even as she swung her leg over Santa's head and settled onto his face, his whiskers rubbing against her sensitive inner thighs.

As Santa began to tongue her clitoris, the blonde saw Sassa was smiling at her. The older woman bit her bottom lip, then reached out to grasp Megan's breasts, twisting them as she continued to move up and down Santa's shaft at a slow, deliberate pace.

"I'm glad we are cooperating rather than competing," she said, pinching the blonde's nipples.

"So am I," Megan grunted, her climax building as a silent Santa attacked her aroused clitoris with his lips and tongue.

"But remember I'm first, so any cooperation is because I want it."

"I understand, mistress," the blonde moaned, spasms erupting in her vagina.

"You are coming, aren't you?" the redhead asked, and all Megan could do at that point was nod, growing ecstasy conquering her shaking body.

The older woman let go of her breast and pulled her in for a kiss. Megan returned the kiss as her muscles stiffened and pleasure radiated through her.

"Lick my tits," Sassa said, once the blonde's body relaxed.

Panting, Megan started kissing all over Sassa's full bosom. At the same time, Sassa began picking up speed. Before long, the younger woman had to grab the redhead's bouncing breasts in order to concentrate on sucking and licking her nipples. The older woman moaned low in her throat, then a flush spread from her face to her chest as a sheen of perspiration covered her. Megan knew from earlier experience that these were signs that Sassa was about to climax, so she returned the other woman's favor and kissed Sassa while the redhead shuddered her way through an orgasm. While all of this was going on, Santa continued licking Megan's clitoris, bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm herself.

"Want to switch?" Sassa asked when she had come down from her peak, sweeping her long, damp hair back from where it had fallen across her face.

"Are you sure," Megan asked, squirming from Santa's attention.

"Yes."

Megan kissed Sassa again, then moved off Santa's face. The big man gave her a wink and her bottom a slap as she moved off, then reached down for his wife's hips, pulling her up and off him. The redhead lowered herself against her husband while Megan moved into position, and the younger woman was sure they were kissing even though she could not see their faces.

After few seconds, Sassa moved forward again, stopping when her groin was pushed against Santa's face. Megan sat astride the big man, grasping his penis and placing it at the entrance to her sopping sex. She tried to inch her way down the shaft as Sassa had, but she gave up after the head was inside her, instead letting her weight take her down his length. Once she was accustomed to him being inside of her, Megan began to bounce up and down as quickly as she could, moving halfway up his shaft before letting herself fall back down it.

As she rode Santa's manhood, the young woman reached out, took hold of Sassa's shoulders, and pulled her backward. She moved the redhead's hair to the side and began kissing her neck. The older woman moaned, leaning back farther. This allowed Megan to let go of Sassa's arms and move her hands around the other woman's torso to her chest. After squeezing her large breasts for a few seconds, Megan began pinching and pulling on Sassa's thick nipples. Through all of this, the blonde continued to piston up and down the man's length.

"Fuck I'm coming," Sassa cried, putting her hands over Megan's and squeezing them and her own breasts in an iron grip. A heartbeat later, unexpected shockwaves emanated from Megan's loins, her climax taking her by surprise as she had not realized she was building to one.

"Finish me with your fucking mouths," Santa growled, throwing Sassa to the side and glaring at Megan. "Now!"

The blonde scrambled backward, letting Santa's shaft slide from inside of her. While she lay between his legs, preparing to take him in her mouth, Sassa, who was leaning forward at an angle, her hips where they had landed beside Santa's head, swallowed Santa to the base. Her ice-blue eyes met Megan's for a moment, then she slid her lips all the way up the length of it until it popped free. The blonde engulfed half of it, sucking and licking as he bobbed her head as fast as she could. That lasted a couple of seconds before she yielded to Sassa, who again engulfed it all the way down her throat.

The two women alternated a few more times, Megan sucking Santa with zeal while Sassa, when it was her turn, deepthroated him. All the while, the big man was grunting and groaning, one hand on his wife's head and one hand on the blonde's.

"Enough," he rumbled as Megan released him and Sassa was about to dive down, holding them both back by their hair.

The blonde's eyes darted to the redhead, but she saw the older woman's gaze was fixed on Santa's erection. She turned her eyes to it as well, just in time to see semen gush up out of it, several jets flying into the air and onto Santa's large belly.

"Lick me clean, sluts," he laughed, letting go of their hair and putting his hands behind his head.

Megan smiled at Sassa, who winked back at her. Then they attacked the streaks of white on his stomach. Megan tried to get as much of the minty goo as she could, but she made sure she left plenty for Sassa. As for the man, he laughed and laughed as they tongue him, his belly shaking beneath their attention.

Epilogue: Jared

Jared Travers poured himself a glass of whiskey and dropped onto his couch. He did not bother to turn on the lights, any more than he had bothered to decorate for Christmas that year. It was bad enough that he was still in charge of the Winter Palace at the mall. He was not going to compound it by celebrating Christmas this year.

As he drank, he thought about Maria's visit to the Winter Palace earlier that day. She had decided not to work as an elf this season, so it had been the first time he had seen her in some time. They had chatted about the crowds and the new elf costumes--long, belted tunics that came almost to the knee and about which almost no one could complain--and finally, Megan. But he had not wanted to talk about Megan, any more than he had wanted to attend the vigil her parents had held the night before.

He did not need to be reminded of the anniversary of the night the young blonde had gone missing. It was the same night they had made love in the back of her car. He had felt a connection then and had thought Megan did too, but then she was gone. It was not until the day after Christmas that he was aware that something was wrong. The police had come to the mall asking questions.

At first, Jared was sure that he was a suspect. After all, he had been the last person to see Megan, as far as anyone knew. But when they discovered that Kris Keller did not exist and that the address he had used for his employment was an abandoned warehouse, the focus of the investigation had turned toward the older man. But he had disappeared as well, and after a few weeks, the police lowered the priority of the investigation.

Megan's parents had not given up, however, and neither did Jared. He confessed to the Stuarts about his final moments with Megan, and that he had hired the man he was convinced had taken her. Without hesitation, they had forgiven him for any part he thought he had in their daughter's disappearance, but he wished they had not. He could have handled their anger much better than their forgiveness and understanding, since he had not yet been able to forgive himself.

Another glass of whiskey in, Jared pulled up Megan's Instagram account. Her parents had taken it over and used it to keep Megan in the public's thoughts, at least as much as they could. After the vigil last night, they had posted several pictures, and Jared read through the comments. Most were people expressing sympathy for the Stuarts, some were Megan's friends commenting on how much they missed her, and a few were mean, horrible comments along the line of sluts getting what they deserved. Feeling worse than he had before he read the comments, Jared downed a third glass of whiskey.

A sound woke him from a deep sleep. At first, Jared did not know where he was, then he recognized the front room of his apartment. He had passed out on his couch. Again.

"Hello Jared," A low, deep voice said from the side.

The man tried to jump to his feet, but he stumbled and fell, heart pounding. Colored lights blazed from the corner of his front room, revealing a large, rotund man dressed as Santa Claus and standing next to a decorated Christmas tree. He recognized the man, and anger drove away his fear as he stood, his hands white-knuckled at his sides.

"What the fuck are you doing in my home, asshole?" he growled, taking a step toward Kris Keller. "How dare you show your face here, you fucking piece of shit?"

"Peace and Goodwill, young Jared," the man laughed, the sound booming in the small room. "I have brought you a gift, this being Christmas Eve and all. Although, one would not know the day by the state of your apartment. That is why I brought the tree too."

Jared looked for his phone but could not see it anywhere. He then thought of the .38 in his dresser drawer. He had purchased it after Megan went missing, back when he still had printed out news stories about her and pictures of her plastered on his wall. Back when he thought he could hunt down the bastard who had taken her. But now that Keller was here, the gun was too far away. His mind cast about, trying to think of what else he might use as a weapon.

"Now Jared, do not try anything foolish," the large man warned him. "As you know, I can tell if someone has been 'bad' or 'good'. And all those thoughts of hurting me are quite bad, at least from my perspective. Of course, from the perspective of wanting to help our lovely little Megan, they would be 'good'. So, you can see my conundrum here, as I have come with the gift I mentioned earlier, and I can only give it to you if you are good."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you sadistic lowlife?"

"This," Keller said, standing aside and revealing a person standing behind him.

"Megan," Jared whispered, not believing his eyes.

The blonde was wrapped in a long, red cloak that closed at her neck and covered her down to a pair of brown boots. Boots that Jared remembered. She had been wearing them that last night he had seen her. And other than her hair being longer, the young woman looked the same as he remembered, the same as her pictures. There was no doubt it was Megan.

"She is safe and sound, as you can see. And she is your present. Here, let me unwrap it for you."

Keller did something with his hands where the cloak closed around Megan's throat, and it slid from her, revealing her nude form.

"See, lovely as ever," Keller laughed. "And as much of a slut, although now focused on serving the pleasure of the man whose collar she wears, not any random idiot in a red coat and hat."

Jared's brows lowered and he shook his head, trying to process what the man had said. But then his eyes fell on the red leather collar around Megan's neck, as well as the matching leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and he realized that Keller's comment about a collar was literal, not symbolic.

"What did you do to her?" he screamed, advancing on the larger man.

"Nothing, Jared. At least, nothing that she did not acquiesce to. She went with me willingly, and became my slave willingly. Right, Megan?"

"Yes, Santa," the blonde said. Her eyes had met Jared's for a moment, and he was not so sure that what he saw in them fully agreed with what Keller had said, but then she dropped her gaze.

"And now, I give her to you. I would have kept her longer, but after that evening with you, the night before I took her home with me, something changed for her. I did not realize it at first, as she was very devoted to both my wife and me. But over time, I felt it in her. She loved me, adored me, because I am Santa Claus. And she served me for that same reason. But she was growing to want more--a life of her own, and a family. And when those thoughts grew strong in her, I could sense another in her heart, someone who surprised me, as you had been together, I mean truly been together, just that one night, and that was at my bidding."

"What?" Jared choked, interrupting the man's insane story.

"I told her to fuck you. I told her what to wear and what to do with you. It was part of making her my slave. I did not understand the depth of her incipient feelings for you, although I knew they were there. I suspected they started the year before, at the party where you were so drunk you could not take advantage of what she offered you. But that is merely speculation. She is not sure herself. All she knows is that she missed you, and the longer she was gone, the more she missed you. And I know what I sensed, which is her desire for a family, something I cannot give her. But you can. And what is more, in her heart, it is you that she wants. Sure, I could have made her stay with me, and she would have, for she is a very good little slave girl, but her true desires would have eaten away at her happiness. So, here I am, giving you one of my most precious possessions. And I am happy to know that, in your heart, you feel for her what she feels for you. That makes all this much easier on an old man who thought he had found the perfect slave for himself and his loving wife."

"You are insane," Jared spat, his words embodying the thoughts that had been racing through his mind while Keller spoke.

"Megan, dear, please tell your once and future lover that what I say is the truth."

"Santa is not lying, Jared, um, sir," the blonde said, eyes locked on the floor.

"He has brainwashed you," the younger man groaned, pulling at his hair.

"Now, this will not do. This should be a happy occasion. The object of your affection is not only alive and well, Jared, but you now know that she shares that affection. You do yourself and her, not to mention me, a grave disservice by not accepting this gift."

"Not accepting? Of course, I accept, if only to get her away from you. I mean, I guess I should consider Megan lucky that you are so fucking deranged that you believe the shit you are saying and are giving her up."

"Fantastic," Keller beamed, clapping his hands. "This has already taken too long. Megan, dear, crawl over to Jared and kiss and lick his feet."

"What? No!" Jared cried, even as he saw the young blonde get to her knees and lean forward onto her hands. For a moment he was distracted by the way her breasts, which he had been trying to ignore ever since the cloak had fallen from her, hung pendant.

"But I have commanded her to do so," Keller countered. "Not making her obey will hurt her discipline."

"You gave her to me, and I don't want her to do it," Jared shot back, hoping this would convince the man that he no longer had control over Megan.

"Fair enough, Jared," Keller shrugged, starting to pull several boxes from a bag near his feet. "But I disagree with your method. She is a true wonder when kept under discipline, and I am afraid you might lose some of that benefit if you are lax with her."

"I'll keep that in mind," Jared replied, his tone curt. "Megan, you can stand up again."

The blonde's blue eyes stared up at him for several seconds, then she turned to look at Keller, who nodded.

"You are Jared's now, little elf, as I agreed. I am hopeful he uses you for the slut you are, but I am afraid he is less of a man than you need. Still, I will leave him with the rest the gifts."

The big man indicated the boxes he had removed from his sack.

"In these, you will find several things that might be of use, if you are man enough. There is a whip, one that she has felt a few times, although just once in earnest. The rest were lighter and served as reminders. I doubt you will need to use it except in the same vein. But if you do need to, I have included a couple bottles of a salve that takes the pain away, as well as any marks, but leave the sting of the whip as a reminder."

"I won't whip her," Jared snarled.

"Suit yourself. I am also including some canisters of mints. There are four flavors--peppermint, which is my favorite; spearmint; wintergreen, my wife's favorite for her own use; and cinnamon. They will make your cum taste like the flavor of the mint. It works less well down here, but still enough, to replace whatever flavors one dislikes with the flavor of the mint. You can take them, have the lovely Megan take them, or both of you can. She currently takes the cinnamon. You can decide whether you like it after you eat her pussy."

1...345678