Santo Diablo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have them wear anything specific, but Isabella has instructed them even if they dress down, they should look decent." I continued, "Both Isabella and I dole out any punishments needed, but those are not that often. If you look at each woman as she relates to me, there are five different relationships, each unique, built on its own foundation."

"So, that puts us at deciding on what rules to have for the family." Brian cut in, "There seems to be a disparity on how we treat the women."

"You know the club demanded I treat my wives similarly to how you're treating your women, Brian." I replied, "They are well versed on that lifestyle. They all agreed, however, to move forward under the same rules as your women to have the families combine and grow closer. I will continue to treat my women as I have, but while they answer to you, they follow your rules. I will treat your women the same as I do mine when they are with me. This way, all the women can see both sides."

"If I may, I have an idea." Isabella spoke up, "Why don't we have a sort of exchange. Brian and William's women will stay with Rich, while the rest of us will be with the other men. If you don't mind, I think the men should switch houses, with Brian, William, and Alex staying at our house while Rich can stay in Brian's. This is easier than having us split between William and Brian's house, and will allow the men to get to know all of us easier."

Everyone agreed that sounded like a great idea. I asked the women again if they were ok with everything, and they said they were. After spending the day all together talking and getting to know each other more, I drove my women back home, with the other men following us in their cars. I gathered my items for the next week, said my goodbyes, and drove back to Brian's house. My women had instructions to call me if something got out of hand. However, considering the men were walking into a house with two assassins, Isabella, and Beth probably still wanting to punish Brian for what he did, I was confident the women would be fine.

When I arrived back at Brian's house, all three women greeted me at the door. They were still wearing their dresses and makeup, even though it was late at night. They all stood there waiting for me to say something, so I thought it best to relax them.

"Ladies," I began, "I want you all to go back and change into something comfortable. I don't care if it's sweats or pajamas. You can also get out of that makeup. While I'm here you don't have to dress up, but I don't expect you to look like you just rolled out of bed either. I hold myself to those same standards, so you won't be alone. I will meet everyone back here when you're done, and it will give me a chance to unpack and get settled."

Thirty minutes later, I sat in the living room when Amanda came in. She was wearing a pajama set with a silk top and shorts, all in pink. She walked in but was unsure what to do. I told her to sit down, and we would wait for the other two women. We chatted for a few minutes until Stephanie and Megan came in. Stephanie wore an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt, while Megan wore a long nightgown. Megan explained she had some clothes she kept in Brian's house because she would occasionally spend the night.

I began, "While I'm here, you can say whatever you like. You don't need my permission. You can be submissive to me while being yourself. I have a philosophy that differs from the other men, and that probably comes from my experiences with the Assassins."

I took some time to explain to them how the club treated women and went through the various rules we had to follow. I told them my experiences with women controlled through fear and intimidation, and how I didn't like it. I only wanted the women to be submissive to me if they wanted it, not because I wanted it or forced them. It's how my relationships worked at home, and I would treat them the same when they were with me. If any of them declined to be submissive to me, I wouldn't hold that against them. They were still family, and I would treat them as family.

I could tell they were a little unsure of how to proceed, and Amanda spoke up first, "Rich, we're accustomed to the men telling us what to do, so you'll have to excuse us if we're hesitant at first. We expected you to come in and treat us the same way, so this is a little surprise. We all thought that's how submissive relationships worked."

"They can work that way, with the dominant controlling everything for the submissive." I explained, "That's how my relationship with Beth works. Understand, however, that's because it's what she wants. I don't control Isabella that way, but Penny controls Julie in a similar manner. With the three of you, if we continue with our relationships, all three may look totally different."

"So, what do we do now?" Stephanie asked.

"It's getting late, and I say we get some sleep." I replied.

The three women looked at each other, and finally Megan spoke up, "I suppose you'll expect us to sleep with you."

"Not at all." I replied. "We don't know each other yet. If we sleep together and possibly have sex, it will be a mutual consensus. You will have as much say in it as I do. For now, I'll take the guest room and you three can sleep wherever you like."

"So, we could go the entire week and never sleep together or have sex?" Amanda asked.

"That's correct." I replied, "I'm here so I can get to know each of you and get closer to my new family. You will still be submissive to me, serve me when I need something, but sex doesn't have to be part of that. I will say that all three of you are beautiful and I would love to get to know you on an intimate level, but I won't be forcing you. I had enough of that in the Assassins and don't wish to repeat it."

The women all looked relieved and admitted they talked before I came back. They were certain that I would require them to have sex, and we would probably be up most of the night. They were all pleased they could get some sleep, and after saying our goodnights, we went to our separate rooms. I asked them before they left if they wouldn't mind cooking breakfast in the morning. They happily agreed, and we all went to sleep.

The next day was a Sunday, and I awoke when Amanda came in and told me breakfast was ready. I gathered myself, put on some shorts and t-shirt, brushed my teeth, then joined the women. They were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts, and we sat around eating and talking. In fact, we spent most of the day talking. They each told me their life story and what brought them to where they were. I told them about my history and filled in some gaps from my stories the previous night.

That night I took them out to dinner to a quiet restaurant. It wasn't anything too fancy because I didn't want it to seem like I was showing off. Everyone had a great time, and by the end of the evening, we were all laughing and joking like old friends. Before bed that night, each woman gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, telling me they all had a wonderful day. I told them to get up early. I wanted to take them into work and show them around Santana. This was all part of my plan to get them interested in working for me.

The next morning breakfast was ready for me when I awoke and dressed for work. The three women were already dressed and ready to go by the time I finished eating, and I drove them to Santana. The women all dressed nicely in business attire, with Amanda and Stephanie wearing pants and a blouse, while Megan wore a dress.

When we arrived, I took them up to my office and introduced them to Ann. I whispered in Ann's ear to play nice and leave the women alone for now. Ann knew my plan was to hire them, and I didn't want to spook them if Ann exerted her position as my assistant like she did with Beth and Julie. I sat down in my office with the three women and I explained our business and what we did. I just gave them an overview, as I was planning on taking them on a tour later in the day.

Beth reported to me on time, and I instructed Ann to show the three women our cafeteria and get them some coffee. I grabbed Ann as they were leaving and told her to keep the women busy until I called. She winked and knew what I had in mind. I wanted to talk to Beth alone and find out how things were going with the three men and have some fun while we did.

Once the women left, Beth locked the door and immediately undressed. I did the same and sat back in my chair. I always loved seeing Beth's body. She was getting close to fifty, but still looked marvelous. It may be love blinding me, but she was sexy as hell. I watched her hips swayed as she walked to my desk. Beth kneeled down and started stroking my dick, getting it hard while she began talking, "It was an eventful night and day yesterday with our new family. After you left, the men called all of us together. They wanted to establish the ground rules for the week they would spend with us."

She explained the rules. It was much the same as Amanda, Megan, and Stephanie lived under. William, it seemed, wanted to show me how more discipline would help my wives improve in their work and home lives, and therefore improve how they treated me. The first rules were the women had to be obedient and could only talk when the men gave them permission. They had to dress nicely and wear makeup. Heels were the shoe of choice. Each man would have at least one woman tend to him at all times.

To establish his dominance, William told the women he would spank each of them. This was to show them what they could expect if the men were not pleased, or if the women did something wrong. To begin, he had all the women strip and stand in front of the men for inspection. Beth told me they all did, and she started getting excited. With all the women naked in front of William, Alex, and Brian, the men took their time with each woman.

They all walked back and forth, in front and in back, feeling every part of the women. It was basically a groping session, and the men were not shy about where they felt. The only exception was Brian, as he avoided Beth, but inspected the other four. Once the men finished, William sat down in a chair and called over Nicole. She obediently walked over and laid across William's lap. He spanked her, not terribly hard, but enough to elicit crying and kicking after a few minutes. With her ass reddened, William stood Nicole up and had her stand facing the wall with her hands on her head and legs spread. Nicole was still crying a little when William began spanking Julie.

After spanking her for about three minutes, Julie still wasn't crying. William didn't know Julie could take a spanking and not flinch. William tried spanking her harder, but Julie just laid there. After a couple more minutes of no response, William stopped. He stood Julie up and instructed her to stand next to Nicole in the same position. Julie's ass was red, but you wouldn't know it by her demeanor. The spanking didn't affect her in the slightest.

William repeated this for Penny and Beth. Penny had some reaction, but not as much as Nicole. Beth, however, told me William brought her to tears, and she ended up kicking and trying to block his hand. She said he spanked hard, but not as hard as I've spanked her in the past. Once she and Penny joined the other two against the wall, it was Isabella's turn. It worried Beth that Bella would get upset and lash out at William. She knew if Isabella did that, William was in trouble with no hope of bringing her down.

I didn't warn William of this. I thought about it but decided against it. If he believed treating women the same was the answer, he deserved to find out the hard way not all women react the same. He called Isabella over and told her to get across his knee. Isabella walked over and told him the only man that spanks her is me. She will be obedient, and serve him if that's what he wanted, but she only answers to her husband. William didn't like that and grabbed her arm.

That was the wrong move. Bella ripped her arm away and shoved him back. She warned him to back off and not to push her. William was feeling full of himself and took a step toward her. Bella flew forward, throwing her weight into him and knocking him on his ass. That began the two rolling around on the floor, with Bella yelling every obscenity at him she could think of. William threw Isabella's switch and there was no turning her off. At least, that's what everyone thought.

Brian and Alex stood there, not wanting to intervene unless someone was in danger of getting hurt. Eventually, William worked his way on top of Isabella, pinning her down. She was smaller than he was, so inevitably, he would gain the upper hand. Calming her down was another issue. He kept yelling for her to stop, but she continued kicking and screaming for him to get off. That's when he slapped her. She paused momentarily, looking up at him with a confused look on her face.

By this time, the women all turned around to watch the two wrestle on the floor, and Beth could see everything that was happening. Isabella quickly recovered and started yelling again, only to have William slap her a second time. Call it a coincidence, call it brothers thinking alike, but William stumbled on the exact way I broke Isabella and trained her to respond to me when she lost her temper. After another four slaps, Isabella calmed down. Beth recognized Isabella didn't lose her temper, rather she was testing William. At the end of an episode when I brought her down, Isabella always cried. It was the lack of crying that tipped Beth off.

William stood up and helped Isabella to her feet. He sat back down and addressed her, telling her he was sorry, but that he only did that to calm her down. She still, however, had her spanking waiting for her, and now it would be worse. William stood up, took off his belt, and ordered Isabella over his lap. She obediently laid across it and William started spanking her. It didn't take long before Isabella was crying, from the pain and humiliation, kicking her legs, trying to get away from him. He locked her down by pulling her arm up on her back and continued to spank her. After a couple of minutes, her ass was an angry shade of red with welts forming all over it.

William stopped, stood Isabella up, and ordered her against the wall with the rest of the women. He left them there for another fifteen minutes while the men talked. The men decided who they wanted to spend the night with, then took the women of their choice back to their rooms for the night.

Alex took Julie and Penny, Brian took Nicole, and William took Isabella and Beth. After Beth walked to our room with Isabella, William instructed them to start the shower and wait for him. They did as he instructed, and William joined them a few minutes later. He had them clean him, one in the front, one in the back. They both scrubbed him up and down, with Beth in the front. He had Beth give him a blowjob while he kissed Isabella. They continued this until William orgasmed, then he stepped out and had the women clean each other while he watched.

After the women finished, they all went to bed, each falling asleep on either side of William. He rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately, not paying much attention to either woman. The next morning William showered alone and had the women make him breakfast. Everyone joined them downstairs, with the women eating in silence and the men talking about their adventures the previous night. The day went much the same way. The women tended to the men while the men lounged around the pool, watched TV, or played pool in one of our game rooms.

Beth was riding on my cock by this time while she told me all of this. Retelling tales of how others took advantage was always a favorite activity for her. She got off more on telling me what happened than she did from the experience. After her story was over, she redoubled her efforts and orgasmed after a few more minutes. I followed shortly after. Beth dressed and hurried out of the office. She had to get her work done and get home by a certain time, ordered by William. If she was late, it meant a punishment. I saw how punishments and a being stricter could benefit motivation.

The women would spend the week with the man that chose them the first night, so Beth had to answer to William until the next Saturday when we met back up. I wondered what effect William's domination would have on Beth, and what she would carry over when I returned. I didn't want the women to live under constant threat of punishment, but a little more could help them focus. That would benefit home and work. Beth was hustling today, something I didn't normally see. My way of treating her didn't elicit this response, so I could see some room for improvement.

After my meeting with Beth, I walked Stephanie, Amanda, and Megan around Santana. Julie arrived and was sitting at her desk. I asked her how everything went and she told me great. She gave me a wink, convincing me everything was ok. My next stop was IBJPN. I wanted to show them as much of our operation as I could, but I only had one day. All three took the day off but had to return to their jobs the next day. When we arrived, Isabella was in her office working.

I had Isabella's secretary take the women and show them around a bit while I talked with Bella. She recounted the story Beth told me, but went into further detail regarding her submission to William.

"I couldn't believe he slapped me, Rich." Isabella began, "I planned on pushing his buttons to see how he would react, and that took me by surprise. He is strong, I'll give him that, and it took little effort to pin me down. I planned on fighting him for a bit, but when he slapped me, it shook me up. He has a strength about him, and I could see in his eyes he meant business. I never had the impression, even when he was slapping me, that he was out to hurt me. He also didn't appear to lose his temper."

"He matched my intensity, but never exceeded it." Isabella continued, "The one boyfriend that would fight me back always lost his temper when he would hit me. I never saw that in William. I fought him specifically to see if he was that type of person. He is strict, and judging by my painful ass today, his punishments are no joke, but he's not an abusive person. I can tell he's your brother, as he has that same fire and determination you have when you get worked up."

"I am submitting to William this week only because we want to know the men's true personalities." Isabella went on, "However, I can see him as another man that could control me if given enough time. There is something about the men in your family that I respond to, and I can see that in Brian as well. Don't worry, you're my husband and the only man I'm dedicated to."

"I'm submissive to you because I have no choice." Isabella explained, "You tell me to do something, and I feel deep down that I must obey you. That's what has developed between us over the years. If we adopt the family dynamic as a permanently, William will eventually have more control over me than I want him to have. He's your brother, so it's not much of a surprise I react to the same thing in both of you. I hope you understand it's not because I don't love you I may one day respond to William."

"Are you telling me he has that effect on you after one day?" I asked.

"Not exactly." Isabella answered, "However, I can see the connection growing stronger. It took me a while to get to the point I am with you now. William is stronger than you were when we first met, but that makes sense; you were only nineteen. William is twenty-five with a few years of experience in controlling women behind him. I'm not saying I will love him, but as a submissive I can see myself unable to resist him given enough time. I can see how he gained control over three women so quickly."