Santo Diablo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the age difference, isn't it?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes, that's part of it." Nicole answered, "You know, I've always had an issue with that. You've grown into the man I always wanted, but I'll always see you as that eighteen-year-old that tripped over himself trying to become a man. Brian is confident, powerful, and is older than I am. Basically, he's everything I'm looking for now. I've talked to him about it, and he's open to it. He told me I had to talk with you first. He doesn't want to do anything to upset you or get between the two of you. I was afraid you would be mad and would take it out on both of us. I know you love me, and it's hard for me to admit I would be happier with someone else."

"Love you?" I playfully answered, "What gave you that idea? I have so many bruises on my chest from you, I don't think I'll ever fully heal. It's a relief to end that cycle of violence."

Nicole smiled, pulled back, and hit me in the chest again. "Fuck you! You deserve that." Nicole fired back, "I never loved you either." She said as her eyes started filling with tears. I started tearing up myself and hugged her. She hugged me back, and we stood there for a minute. Nicole pulled back and said, "We're still family, and I still work for you. Unfortunately, I'll have to submit to you if you desire. Don't think I'll like it, but I only do it because I have to."

"I will enjoy every minute I have you over my knee whipping your ass." I played back, "I'll especially enjoy bending you over and taking you whenever I want. I may even let you orgasm if you please me."

"Promises, promises." Nicole answered, "If you do, I'll tell your father how you're mistreating me."

I replied, "You do that, and we'll tag team you together. I may even get William to join in."

"Now you're turning me on." Nicole said, looking a little flustered, "I need a drink. Go tease your other women. One of them might actually like you."

We both smiled, and she walked over to Brian and grabbed a drink with him.

I had some time to talk with Stephanie. I asked her why she didn't tell me any of what she announced earlier. After our night of sex, she must have known how she felt.

"I did, Rich." Stephanie replied, "However, knowing how I felt about you didn't mean I wanted to leave Brian. I've been with him and Amanda for years. I didn't like all the rules we lived under, but it's what I knew. To just leave had never occurred to me. Understand, I like Brian, hell, I thought I loved him. And even though William didn't take as much time to care for us as I thought he should, he isn't a bad person. Deep down he wants to take care of us, and in his own way, he is attempting to help us improve and give us the life we want."

"I wasn't sure I wanted to leave until I sat here today." Stephanie continued, "When William told us to put makeup on and fix our hair, the difference between you two was glaring. I couldn't live another day under William's rules, yet it took everything I had to defy him and take a chance that you would accept me. How do you feel about that? You told me I always had a place with you, but I want more than just a place to live. I want to have a relationship. I want you to control me like you do your women. I want to get to where I don't have a choice whether I listen to you; I want you to take control of me and allow me to submit to you fully."

"Stephanie, I like you." I answered, "I am physically attracted to you; you're beautiful women. I love your personality, at least from what I've seen so far. I've only known you for a short time, but I can see myself building a relationship with you. You understand that I have four other women, and I split my time between all of you. Nicole didn't get enough time, at least not as much as she wanted. That's one reason she is choosing to live with Brian. Splitting Brian's attention between just her and Amanda ensures she will receive far more than I could give her. You are entering a place she didn't like. Will you be ok not getting as much attention as you did?"

"It's not about the attention." Stephanie explained, "My decision is because I am extremely attracted to you, physically, emotionally, and as a dominant man. I can live with less attention if you allow me to be myself and to submit to you fully. That's all I've ever wanted in a relationship. My boyfriends never understood it. It thought I found someone in Brian that would allow me to, but I never reached that point. I see in you someone that may both understand me and allow me to do that."

"You know what we do and you know what we've done." I replied, "I'll have the women talk with you and fill in any gaps in our background that I may have missed. Everyone in this family will do whatever is necessary to protect each other. Submitting to me is one thing, but doing something morally questionable to safeguard the family is another. If you don't think you can do that, I'll understand."

"Everyone here has done things we're not proud of, and we will do it again." I continued to explain. "Much of that came from our time in the Assassins Motorcycle Club. I have a feeling, with our new venture with the FBI and the government, those days are not behind us. Your soul is clean. You have nothing weighing you down, and your morals are intact. If you join this family and submit to me, you will not stay that way. I will require you to do things that will keep you up at night and will weigh upon your conscience. I don't want to be too melodramatic, but I need you to understand what you're getting into."

"Rich, I belong to you." Stephanie stressed, "It's up to you what you do with me. If you tell me to do something illegal, my conscience is clear. I'm following your orders and I will sleep just fine. I don't think you get the depth to which I want my submission to be. I will no longer belong to myself, I will give everything to you. You are the man I want to give myself to. Let me do it and I won't disappoint you."

What could I say? There was something about her that attracted me. I told Stephanie I would give her a chance. Everyone would take a psychological test, but I told Stephanie that hers would be more in depth. What she said made me wonder what was hiding under the surface. I needed to know what made her tick, and I needed to know if I could trust her fully. It had been a decade since we had a new member of the family, and I didn't want to take any chances.

Before I could say anything else, Roger and Susan arrived. I talked with them prior to today, and I told them that if everything went well, I wanted them to come over. To that point Roger and Brian had not been in the same room. I didn't know how Roger would react to Brian, knowing a man he thought of as his brother lied to him and was undercover law enforcement. For all I knew, Roger would come in and kill Brian where he stood. I certainly hoped not, but if we were to make the business work, they would have to talk. Susan told me she thought everything would be ok, but even she wasn't sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shifts to Rich talking with three FBI agents in the solarium of his house.

"I'm sorry, if I may interrupt." A young FBI agent cut in, "I have seen no background on Roger or Susan in this second act. Can you fill me in on who they are and how they relate to you?"

"I won't be doing that." Rich replied, "I gave that information previously. For you, or anyone reading this at a later date, that information is with the FBI. They should have filed it under 'Assassins MC.' Go back and read it to get caught up. I would recommend it because I will reference people and events from that as my story continues."

The lead FBI agent gave the young man a look that told him to shut up, then said, "I'm sorry, Rich. I'll instruct my men to better prepare. Please, continue, and I promise no one will interrupt you again unless it's necessary."

Rich reached over, grabbed Isabella's hand, and continued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where was I? Oh yes, Roger and Susan arrived. Susan came over to me and I saw Roger head directly to Brian. Brian was standing with Nicole and Amanda, with William a few steps away. Brian stopped talking and turned toward Roger. When they were both in front of each other, Brian said something, followed by Roger. I couldn't hear what they said, but I could see the result. Roger reached back and hit Brian in the jaw, knocking him on his ass.

When Brian hit the floor, the women jumped back away from Roger, and William was frozen in place. I took a step forward, and like they always do, Julie and Penny closed rank and flanked me. Susan put her arm out and told us to wait. We stopped and watched as Roger reached down and helped Brian stand up. When Brian had regained his feet, Roger said loud enough for everyone to hear, "That was for lying to me. Don't fucking do it again."

Roger reached out and gave Brian a hug, and Brian hugged him back, tentatively at first. After a few moments, the men separated and Roger said, "Welcome back from the dead. I always said you could fuck up your own funeral, and sure enough, you did!"

Roger laughed, followed by Brian. The two men started giving each other a hard time, falling back into their routine from years earlier. Within five minutes, the men had drinks in their hands and talked about old club memories and what was new. I relaxed and sat back down. Julie and Penny went over and talked with Alex, while Beth, Isabella, and Stephanie stayed with me and Susan.

"He needed to get that out of his system." Susan explained, "He missed Brian. I thought he would be ok, but I wasn't sure. Roger has been closed off for a long time and stays mostly to himself."

"You guys never show that when you come over." I replied, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"There was nothing to say." Susan answered. "He stays to himself and I do my thing. We get our jobs done, so why burden you."

"Because you are family and I care for both of you." I replied.

Roger and Susan were over at our house at least twice a month, often more. When they came over I spent the day with Roger, drinking and talking about the old club or working on motorcycles. We both still enjoyed that. He mentioned nothing to me or showed me any reason to believe anything was amiss.

"If it wasn't for you, Penny, and his job, Rich, I don't think Roger would have survived." Susan explained, "He lost himself when the club folded and he stayed instead of leaving with the rest of the men. I hope having Brian back will give him a spark to enjoy life again."

I sat with the women and talked. Everyone mingled, eating and drinking. After another hour, I looked over and noticed Amanda between Roger's legs servicing him. Brian had Nicole between his legs and I watched as she bobbed her head in his lap. Both men had a whiskey in their hands and talking like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Susan leaned over and said, "Those two always shared everything, including women. I always liked Brian, and I can't wait until I get another crack at him."

I explained to her that Nicole was moving in with him, and Susan would have to fight her way through Nicole and his wife, Amanda. She laughed, then said, "Well, if I can't have the father, how about the son. He's a good-looking man. I think I'll head over and see if I can have some fun."

This was quickly developing into an Assassins party, and we haven't had one of those in ten years. A few minutes later Susan returned, sat down next to me, and said, "Dammit, Rich! Did you have to tell him I have the highest body count in the family? He looked like he would crap his pants the entire time I was talking to him. What the fuck!"

Isabella told her what Julie and Penny did with their knives. "Why did they do that?" Susan replied, "You scared the poor boy. Now he'll never want to do anything."

I told her to sit there and not to move. I walked over to William, who was standing next to his wife, Megan. "William, you are now the president of Santana, and you'll need to manage these women. You can't be afraid of them. You will need to discipline them, including Susan. As your boss, I want you to take Susan to my office and whip her ass. Afterward, you will exert your dominance and use her for sex. I don't want you to be easy, either. I want her ass red, and I want to see some marks on her breasts and body. You know where our fun room is, get some gear and make her submit."

I wondered what Megan would think about that, but she just smiled and said, "I'll leave you to it, honey. You heard your boss, this is your first job as the president of the company, so don't screw it up." Megan walked away toward the other women and Susan, smiling as she went.

William looked nervous, and said, "What about her husband? I don't want to piss him off, he would probably kill me if I fucked his wife. He looks scary."

I had to stop myself from laughing. William, the man that talked a big game of keeping the women under control and disciplined, was now scared of them and the men. I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to Roger. Brian and Roger looked up, with the women still busy sucking their cocks.

"Roger, William wants to know if you mind if he takes Susan back to my office to whip her ass, then fuck her until she can't walk straight."

The color drained from William's face, and he looked like he might faint. In a broken voice, William said, "I never said that. This is Rich's idea."

Let me describe Roger and Susan as they looked that day. Susan and Roger were about fifty years old. Roger looked like a rough biker. He was now sporting a beard and long hair. For work he wore his hair in a ponytail, but now it was loose, falling to his neck. He was still muscular. Working on motorcycles helped him maintain that. He had tattoos up and down his arms, and a few on his chest that were partially visible under his shirt. He just looked tough.

Both Susan and Roger had rough looking skin, caused by too many years in the sun and wind riding motorcycles. Susan still had a good shape. Her breasts hung a little lower than they did ten years ago, but her hips and ass could still cause men to stop and look when she walked by. Her face was as beautiful as ever, just a little more aged and with a few more lines. Susan also had her share of ink, with tattoos on her arms and legs.

It was no surprise that William was afraid to have anything to do with either of them. "Damn, Brian, is this your son?" Roger said loud enough for everyone to hear, "I thought Rich was soft when he joined us. William here looks like he wants to hide. And you're telling me he's my boss now? Not acting like that he's not."

Roger then paused for a moment, looked William up and down, and said, "Son, you better toughen up fast. Rich is putting you in the driver's seat of one of the largest companies in the world. There are people that will eat you for lunch if you don't get hold of yourself, and those are just the ones that don't want you dead. I hear you fancy yourself a disciplinarian with the women. I bet you're really tough when a defenseless woman is naked in front of you."

William looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Roger continued, "You have women in this family that will tear you up, not to mention you have to manage me. We will all look to you for guidance and expect you to keep the business running. You cannot show weakness. I don't care if you're not sure what you're doing, you make everyone think you have it under control."

"I've been outside of this family for too long." Roger announced to everyone, "I will include me and Susan in your family dynamic, which will make it easier for William to supervise us and bring us closer to everyone. That means, William, you must discipline Susan. Start now and show her you're the boss. If you show her any weakness, she will kick your ass. If I'm able to take her home and have sex with her tonight, I'll kick your ass myself. You better use her up and whip that woman's ass good. I'll be inspecting your work."

As we walked away from Roger and Brian, they were both smiling. I heard Roger chide Brian for being too soft on his sons, to which Brian agreed. I took William aside and told him to get going. He needed to exert his dominance on the most dangerous woman in the family. I hadn't intended it as a test, but it was a good idea to get this out of his system.

William walked over to Susan, who was talking with Beth, Isabella, Megan, and Stephanie. "Susan, come with me." William told her, "I need to instruct you on the rules you will live under with me in charge."

Susan looked at William, and replied, "Why should I listen to you? A few minutes ago you looked like you would piss your pants. You're not man enough to control me."

William wavered for a moment, and I was sure he would just walk away. He looked down briefly, looked back up and said, "Get your ass in Rich's office right now. Do not make me take you over my knee in front of everyone. I won't say it again, Susan."

Susan smiled, then said, "Yes sir." She then walked behind William as he led her out of the room. When she passed Roger she looked over, smiled, and gave him a thumbs up. Roger gave her a wink and smiled back.

I returned to the women. No sooner had I sat down when Stephanie dropped to her knees in front of me, took out my cock, and started working me with her mouth. Isabella looked over and said, "Did you train her to do that this week?"

I answered, "No, this is all on her own. I didn't tell her anything."

Stephanie looked up, stopped sucking and said, "I saw the men using the other women and thought you deserved to be serviced as well. That's what I'm here for, to take care of you."

She lowered her mouth around my dick and continued. Beth came over and sat on the chair arm, leaned down and said, "It looks like I have competition. This girl is crazy about you, we can all see it. Don't worry, I'm not jealous. I think she will make a wonderful addition to the family."

I couldn't tell, but I was sure Stephanie was smiling as she bobbed up and down on my dick. Penny and Julie came over and said they didn't want to be left out, so they told me they were taking Alex to our room for some fun. That left Megan, Isabella, and Beth. Brian and Roger called over Isabella and Megan, making them strip and get down to help the other women.

I told Stephanie and Beth to both strip, then sat on the couch. Beth was lying to my right, while Stephanie was to my left. I had them kneel and alternate sucking my dick. I could reach around them and play with each of their vaginas in that position. While one of them worked my cock, I made out with the other, trying to reach each other's tonsils with our tongues.

The four women with Brian and Roger were all naked by this time. Isabella was riding Roger while Brian had Megan in his lap. Amanda was sitting on the arm of Roger's chair kissing him, and Nicole was doing the same to Brian. The men looked up and gave me a thumbs up, which I returned. After a few minutes, I had Beth climb on top and fuck me, while Stephanie kissed me. Every so often I had them switch, fucking them until they were close to orgasm, then switch off again.

I always loved fucking Beth. She was talented and always gave everything she had. More than that, however, was our history. Every time I looked into her eyes I saw all the years we spent together, all the memories we shared. It was a closeness I only felt with her. She represented the first woman they gave me guardianship of, and I never gave it up, continuing to take care of her.

Stephanie was the last one in line, our relationship not even a day old. While Beth represented the comfort of the known and dependable, Stephanie represented the excitement of someone new and untried. Beth and I knew each other well. We knew exactly what buttons to push to get the other off. Stephanie was an almost blank slate. She was learning me as I learned her. Where Beth had confidence earned from years of familiarity, Stephanie had enthusiasm to serve me in every way I wanted and she could think of. As they switched off, I drank in the juxtaposition of these two women and the relationships they represented.