Santo Diablo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't a bad thing, Rich." Isabella explained, "If you plan on putting him into a senior position in the company, possibly taking Beth's place as the president, that dominating personality will serve him well. All of us, except you, answer to the president of Santana. If he has that effect on me, you can believe he has that effect on the rest of the women."

"So, if we decide to make the family dynamic permanent, would you answer to him?" I questioned her, "If he called one night and told you to come over, would you leave me and do as he said?"

"Oh, hell no." Isabella answered, half laughing. "First, that would be totally out of line. Second, I would tell him to kiss my ass. You would trump anything he told me, so no, I wouldn't leave you to go to him. However, if you were out of town, then yes, I would do as he said. I see that as he's acting on your behalf when you're away, sort of guardian when you're not there. And, believe me, the other women feel the same way."

"Did Beth tell you she folded right away?" Isabella continued. "She's naturally submissive anyway, but he gained control of her almost immediately. She told me she was only playing along, but I could tell it wasn't just that. I've seen Beth submissive, and I've seen when she's just acting; this wasn't acting. Now, it wasn't the same dedication that she gives to you. William doesn't return the caring that you do, and I could tell that caused Beth to be a little more stand-offish. She could tell William wasn't so much concerned with how she felt as much as he was in what she did."

"We took a shower; me, Beth, and William." Isabella went on, "Beth got William off, but he didn't take the time to please us. When we went to bed, he just rolled over and went to sleep. He didn't hold us, kiss us goodnight, nothing. He wasn't interested in us, just in what we could do for him."

"Beth did everything he told her, but her heart wasn't in it." Isabella explained, "I've seen her with you. She has dedication mixed with love. With you, either serving you or just next to you, she's happy, relaxed, and content. With William she's engaged, but it stops there. There is no caring behind what she does. She does her best to please him, and that's her submissive nature coming out. Beth is attracted to him, but that's not surprising as he is your brother and you two share that same magnetism that draws us to you."

"You don't have to worry, however." Isabella assured me, "I've seen the way Beth looks at you when you're not paying attention. It's the same look as I have; we both love you immensely. We would follow you anywhere. There will not be another man in our lives that would have that effect. And no, I'm not jealous of Beth, I'm just not that type of person. I love Beth as well, and I can't see my life without both of you in it."

"What about the other women?" I asked, "How do you feel about them? I just realized that we've never addressed your feelings about the other women in the house."

"That's ok, it just never came up." Isabella answered, "I love all of them, but in different ways. I love Nicole because she's family and we've been together for many years. However, I can see she's not as dedicated to you or the family as the rest of us. Julie and Penny have their own relationship. I consider them family, but I'm not as close to them as I am to you and Beth. We have our core comprising you, me and Beth. Nicole is right there, but not as engaged as the three of us. Penny and Julie are a little on the outside looking in. They do their own thing and only interact on occasions."

"Oh yes, I've been meaning to bring this up." Isabella paused for a moment, then continued, "You need to talk with Penny. I've noticed Penny chafing a bit in her dominant role with Julie. She's been moody. I've asked her about it, but she only tells me she's fine. When I'm able to get anything out of her, she only admits that Julie is worrying her. Penny is submissive with only a touch of dominant personality. Julie demands almost 24/7 domination to keep her straight. I don't think Penny can, or wants to, sustain that."

"Thanks for let me know." I replied, "I honestly haven't been paying that much attention. My focus has been on the business and our new partnership with the government. I'll sit down and talk with her first chance I get. Thanks for letting me know everything. At the end of this, I plan on letting the women all talk about what they want from now on. The other men may believe they have the final say, but I'll make sure the women decided what will happen."

"I know you will, Rich. Thank you." Isabella answered, "If they don't know it yet, Amanda, Stephanie, and Megan will all know that you always consider our feelings first. That's why we're still with you, and I believe that will be why the three women will eventually dedicate themselves to you as well. You have the strength William exhibits, but it's tempered with caring and attention."

"Mark my words, the three women will not want to go back to the way the men have treated them." Isabella explained, "I'll finish the week, but if William doesn't soften his ways, I'll have to kick his ass at the end. I'll give you a full rundown before we all sit down together so you'll know how we all feel before the meeting. Call me on Friday afternoon and I'll fill you in."

I gave Isabella a kiss and told her I loved her. I left the office and rejoined the three women. Unfortunately, that was as far as I made it on our tour that day. I wanted to get over to Pillar and see Nicole, but it was getting late in the day when I finished the tour of IBJPN. The women all had a good time and were impressed by our businesses. After a quick stop back at Santana, I took them all out to eat before returning home.

We spent the night the same as the first two, with me in the guest room and the women sleeping in the master bedroom. As the next day progressed, I noticed the women's personalities come out. Amanda was funny, always making jokes. She was caring, almost motherly in her attention of me. Megan was a little more timid than the other two, but she was intelligent. She gave off an impression of a book nerd; quiet but knew the answer to your question before you asked it. Her mind worked fast.

Stephanie was another story. I hadn't known many redheads, but I had heard they all had fiery tempers. The ones I knew did, and although I didn't see her temper, I saw an intensity in her that blazed. When she focused on something, you knew it. I hadn't pushed sex on the women, but I had them serve me. We talked a great deal, but when I wanted something, the women took care of it. Stephanie practically tripped over herself to take care of me, often jumping up before the other women could move.

I told Stephanie to make dinner that night, and she spent two hours in the kitchen making a wonderful meal. The preparation and presentation were perfect, and you could tell she put everything she had into it. When I asked the women to do my laundry, Stephanie again jumped up and did it. My clothes came back ironed and perfectly folded. Without me asking her to, she prepared my bed for me. She put on new sheets and comforter, and my bathroom was cleaned and ready for me.

Everything she did, she didn't miss a detail. I thanked her for her efforts, and she stumbled over her words, almost looking embarrassed. I chalked it up to her not receiving many compliments from the men. Amanda and Megan both took terrific care of me, but Stephanie took it to another level.

On Thursday, the women sat me down and asked why I hadn't brought up sex, or even slept in the same bed. Instead of making an excuse, I let them in on my purpose for the week. I was getting to know them so I could determine if I wanted to offer them jobs at our companies. The week was an extended interview. We spent the next two hours discussing the business, and they all agreed they were interested. I told Amanda I wanted to hire her for the President of Pillar Pharmaceuticals. After trying to convince me she wasn't qualified and it was beyond her ability, I explained to her she would be just fine. She had a degree in business and I would send her to get her MBA.

I told Stephanie I wanted her as a Vice President in charge of government contracts at Santana. I offered Megan a job as the Vice President of Santana, but that depended on how the week turned out with William. I explained to Megan I wanted William as President, and if he turned out, she would work with him in running the company. Madison, the Vice President of IBJPN, wanted to resign to spend more time with her kids, so I moved Melissa over that that spot from Santana. That created an opening that Megan would fill.

I then admitted that my wives, while spending the week submissive to the men, were also learning their true personalities. I did this so we would know if we could trust them running our businesses. Mainly William, as he would have his hands on the entire lot. The women understood.

Amanda told me they waited long enough, and it was time for me to exert myself as their dominant. She assured me they were all impressed with how I treated them, and they wanted to know how I was in pleasing women. They only had a short time left with me and didn't want to waste another night.

I agreed and told the women to prepare, and I would meet them in the master bedroom. Stephanie jumped up and practically ran to the room, followed close behind by Megan. Amanda stopped, leaned in close, and said, "In case you hadn't noticed, Stephanie is falling for you. Megan and I have been teasing her about it, she denies it, but we can tell. I just wanted you to know before we moved our relationships forward."

That explained Stephanie's effort in taking care of me. I'm glad Amanda said something, because I was oblivious to it. I noticed her effort, but didn't make the connection. The only woman I even asked out was Julie, so to say I was inexperienced in reading a woman's signs was an understatement. The club assigned the rest of the women to me and Penny decided on her own. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with that information. I decided to just let it ride and see what developed.

We spent the night having sex. A lot of sex. The women were all attentive to me, and I took care of them in return. Amanda and Megan were both gorgeous. They had soft skin, smelled wonderful, and both were energetic. It was as if they had been waiting all week and they finally released all their pent up energy at once. With all of that, they didn't come close to Stephanie.

Stephanie was beautiful. She had large breasts, bordering between C and D cups. As I mentioned, they were larger than what I would expect on her frame considering she was in shape. Her skin was pale, much lighter than the other two women, and she had freckles up and down her body. Her areolas were medium size and pink. The only part of her body that had color was her hair. She had long, thick, reddish brown hair that fell to her shoulder blades.

I had only seen her with her hair up, but that night she let it down. It surrounded her face, bordering it in a way that made it look like she was a woman possessed. With her hair like that, her green eyes jumped out and demanded your attention. Her red bush stood out in contrast with her pale skin, drawing attention to her vagina. Thankfully, she kept it neatly trimmed, and no hair stood in the way of the beautiful sight of her pubic mound and vulva. I could have stood there and admired her for hours, but I had other ideas. I undressed and climbed into bed.

Almost knocking the other women out of the way, Stephanie threw herself on me and started kissing me, reaching down and stroking my dick. The other women were on either side, either kissing or licking different parts of my body. I had my arms around Amanda and Megan, so Stephanie took control. She licked her way straight down my chest to my dick, then wrapped her lips around it. She attacked it with such zeal that I pulled back a bit out of surprise. She pulled back off, looked at me with that look of intensity I was learning to read, and went back down.

She continued sucking me for a few minutes, then stopped. Without saying a word, she straddled me and worked my cock into her. It didn't take her long. I shared my size with my father, and she was used to him. She had a look of satisfaction and stared to lift off and push down slowly. I still had my arms around the other two women, so Stephanie was doing all the work. She made eye contact and never lost it. While she picked up her pace, her eyes were burning a hole in mine. I loved sex with all of my women, but none of them locked eyes with me the way Stephanie did. It drew me into her and heightened my senses. Suddenly I was aware of everything she was doing. As she fucked me, her body swayed forward, then as she swayed back she tensed up and lifted.

The closest I can describe it is a swimming motion, like a breaststroke. Stephanie put all of her effort into tensing and lifting, then almost gliding forward as she dropped back down, only to repeat the action. This swaying caused my dick to rub hard against the inside front of her vagina where people say the G-spot is located. I've never put much credence into that, but the way she was reacting to my cock rubbing that area made me reconsider. Without closing her eyes or breaking eye contact with mine, she started moaning and throwing her head back and forth.

The other women stopped what they were doing and leaned back, watching the show in front of them. With my hands now free, I reached up and grabbed her waist that narrowed into an hourglass and widened again to her beautiful hips and ass. When I grabbed her, it was like an electric shock went through her. She momentarily closed her eyes and jerked backwards, breaking her rhythm for just a moment. She quickly opened her eyes and locked them back onto mine. With my hands giving me leverage, I started fucking her back, pulling her in deeper when she glided forward.

We continued this dance for another five minutes when Stephanie lowered herself close to my face and said, "Cum inside me, Rich. Take me and make me yours. I'm your bitch now!" Her hair was flowing in all different directions, partially covering her face, but I could see the intensity in her eyes. Holy shit, that was all I could take. I exploded, throwing my hips forward and pulling her down, locking her into place.

She threw her head back and started moaning loudly, almost yelling. Her body started spasming, and with my grip on her, it was her upper body that drew the brunt of the orgasm. I could swear she moved in two directions at once. As I filled her with my cum, she unloaded hers all over me and the sheets. I found another squirter. As her orgasm subsided, she slowly leaned forward and laid on my chest, my dick still inside her, growing softer by the minute.

Amanda leaned forward and said, "I have never seen Stephanie do anything like that before. She was always a little reserved in sex, and I thought she was just a quiet woman. I didn't know that side of her existed. I told you how she felt, and that proved it."

Megan spoke up, "Holy shit, I want that. Stephanie's connection with you is real, a woman can tell. She has fucked the other three men and had nothing close to that connection. We've all been there with each other countless times over the years, and I agree with Amanda; I didn't know that Stephanie existed."

Stephanie didn't hear a word. She was out cold, sleeping on my chest. I lifted her and placed her on the side of the bed, where she rolled over and continued sleeping. I told Amanda and Megan it was their turn, and we continued. I fucked both of them to orgasm, and after they recovered, I had another go, giving them each one more. By this time Stephanie woke up, and seeing us still having sex, jumped in.

Stephanie sucked my dick, and when it was hard, I fucked one of the other two women. I fucked Amanda from behind, leaning against the wall, then took Megan on the edge of the bed with her legs straight up. They both notched a third for the night.

While the women recovered, I had some fun with Stephanie. I stood up and ordered her to her knees in front of me. She dropped, and without me saying a word, started sucking my dick. "Did I say you had permission to touch me?" I chastised her. "You will do what I say and nothing more. For that I will punish you."

She looked up, and I expected her to be scared, or a little shocked. Stephanie showed neither, pulled back, looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry master, your slave deserves punishment." She had a small smile on her face when she said that.

I pulled her up, sat on the bed, and placed her over my lap. I started spanking her, but after a few swats, I rubbed her clit and fingered her. When she pushed back and fucked my fingers, I started spanking her again. I repeated this, working her up, then spanking her to take her back down. This continued until her ass was a delightful shade of red and she started sweating. She was getting frustrated, and when I stood her back up, I saw how much.

She turned to face me and I saw anger in her eyes. I thought she would kill me. I asked her, "Do you want to orgasm now, Stephanie?"

"Yes, sir." She answered, gritting her teeth and saying the words like she was spitting them out of her mouth.

I sat down in a chair and told her, "Then why don't you get my dick hard. Once it is, you can ask permission to fuck me, and if I think you deserve it, I'll allow you to orgasm."

She almost threw herself forward, immediately grabbing my cock and sucking it as hard and as fast as she could. Once my dick was hard, she asked permission to mount me, and I told her she could, but I told her she couldn't orgasm without asking first. I was borrowing a page from Isabella and figured why not involve the other women?

"Amanda, Megan, I want you both to please each other with your tongues, but like Stephanie, you can't orgasm until you have my permission."

They were both on the bed, so they laid next to each other in a 69 position and began their tongue service. Stephanie started riding my dick. She made a mistake and stated fucking me too fast. I told her that if she orgasmed before I gave her permission, I would spank her again. After two minutes she asked, "May I orgasm, master?"

"No, not yet." I answered, "I still want to enjoy feeling you wrapped around my cock. Continue fucking me like a good girl and maybe next time I'll let you."

Stephanie couldn't believe it. I could see the look in her eyes turn to one of desperation as she forced herself to push down the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her. She finally did and started fucking me slower this time. After five minutes Amanda asked me if she could orgasm, and I told her no. A few more requests to orgasm, all followed by denials.

This continued for another fifteen minutes. Every few minutes one woman would ask me for permission, only to have me deny it. I could hear their moaning grow louder, and I saw the frustration build in Stephanie's face. I thought back to Isabella doing this same thing with the other women, and how hot it was to see Beth struggling to hold back while she rode me like Stephanie was.

I finally gave the women permission to orgasm, and not a minute later Amanda and Megan both exploded, almost simultaneously. With Stephanie, it was like a starter's pistol went off in her ear. She immediately picked up her pace and became frantic. I couldn't keep up with her, it was everything I had to hold on to her so she wouldn't fly off of my lap. Sweat was pouring off of her and I could barely see her face through her beautiful red hair. When she finally reached the summit, I thought she would lift right off of me.

She grabbed me around my neck, threw herself back, and jerked herself up and down on my dick. It was like a series of thrusting motions, every one harder than the last. She was trying to squeeze every ounce of her orgasm out and ride it as long as she could. I let myself go and orgasmed for the second time tonight. Stephanie gave me no choice but to cum inside of her as she was not letting me go. When she felt me cum, she latched on harder and pressed in tight. She wanted every bit, and she wanted it bad.